Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cabin Fever - Part 2

"Nudists Millie, Dan, Lori, and Joe have wild sex on day 2 at the cabin with incest and bi sex a major theme"

36
4 Comments 4
4.7k Views 4.7k
9.8k words 9.8k words

It had been a great night at Dan’s cabin in the mountains [See: “Cabin Fever - Part 1”]. Sixty-five-year-old, Millie Robinson and her guy friend, sixty-six-year-old Dan, had invited Millie’s thirty-nine-year-old son, Joe, and her forty-one-year-old BBW neighbor, Lori, to spend the weekend with them.

When Joe and Lori caught Dan and Millie fucking on the deck it was the beginning of a hedonistic night. By mutual consent, nudity was declared the order of the day, and soon Dan was fucking Millie on the bed right next to Joe as he fucked Lori.

Pretty soon, Dan was helping Joe out, sucking Lori’s big tits, eating her pussy, and getting a blowjob from her. This only served to whet his appetite for the buxom brunette with the BBW body. He wanted more. He wanted all of her.

Millie was realistic about their relationship and had no problem with the idea of Dan fucking their guest, Lori. A partner swap would be just fine with her. The only problem was that Lori’s partner, Joe, was her son. What would the other two think if she and Joe started going at it? Incest was generally frowned upon, and she didn’t want to ruin their relationship with Dan and Lori just to fuck her son. Yet, despite the amazing lover Dan was, Millie had a craving for sex with her son. There was just something extra special about fucking your own flesh and blood!

Both of the couples started the new day off with sex in their respective beds. Curiously, both of the women chose the doggy position to start the morning, unbeknownst to each other. One thing Joe enjoyed was fucking a BBW woman doggy style. He loved the way her ample, round ass looked as he positioned himself behind Lori. She looked so hot and horny, with her belly and big tits hanging down below her, her ass proudly offered.

Sliding in behind Lori, Joe slowly slid his dick into her cunt. He took a moment with just the head inside her cunt to savor the feeling, then slowly shoved it in all the way. The fleshy Lori, taking it on hands and knees, gasped with pleasure as he filled her, balls deep.

“Oh god, Joey! That feels so good! Mmm…I love how your big cock feels when you fuck me this way,” cooed Lori, already starting to push back against Joe’s penis.

“I love fucking your hot ass doggy-style! You’ve got the hottest ass in the world to fuck!” Joe replied.

Lori pondered the term “…fucking your hot ass…”. Joe wasn’t actually fucking her asshole, but her cunt from behind. She remembered how her ex always wanted anal sex, but she was scared and always turned him down. Now she was reconsidering. When she had brought the subject up with her best friend, Christine (Joe’s usual girlfriend), she told Lori that she enjoyed it on occasion. Lori began to wonder if now was the time to try it.

One reason for doing so was that she did love Joe. In the back of her mind, she visualized Joe divorcing his wife and marrying her. This started when she and Chris had a three-way with Joe, and the feeling was growing. Technically, Joe had just “borrowed” her from Christine. Mainly because mom Millie didn’t care for Chris because she thought she was a low-class whore.

Lori had to smile, because it was obvious that Millie was just as slutty as Chris, but had the social standing, education, and money to be considered classy. She also lived an outwardly conservative lifestyle. One would never guess what a secret little kinky whore she was. Chris, on the other hand, was known as a slut from high school; had married poorly, was poor and lived in a trailer; and looked the trailer park queen part. Yet both blondes were the same when it came to their sexual appetites and excesses. And Lori was drawn to them both.

She secretly wanted to steal Joe from Chris, who, unlike Lori, could get any guy she wanted. And knowing that Christine would willingly have anal sex with Joe, she had to up her game.

“I want you to fuck me in the ass, Joe,” Lori blurted out.

“What?” exclaimed Joe, confusing the position with the hole.

“In my butt. You know, my asshole. I’ve never been fucked there before and I want to see what it’s like,” Lori clarified.

“I’d love to, sweetheart!” Joe replied, excitedly.

Joe reluctantly pulled his penis out of Lori’s wet snatch and grabbed some lube, inserted his fingers into her brown starfish, and lubed her up liberally.

“Ready? I’ll go slow and you just have to try and relax,” Joe instructed the big-assed novice.

“I’m ready, honey. Stick it in me,” Lori replied, gasping as Joe’s cock began to make its way into her back door.

“Oh my god! Oh! I’m okay…oh…mmm…I’m good, stick it in,” Lori told the man who was taking her anal virginity.

If he was being honest, Joe would tell you that he preferred fucking a woman with a bigger ass, like Lori, Melissa, or Ann from behind, whether in the cunt or ass, than a skinnier woman. And that was saying something, because his daughter, Debbie, his mom, Millie, or Chris were all hot to fuck in that position. But there was something about a big, soft ass that rippled so erotically with every thrust of your cock. So anal with Lori was a slice of heaven.

Lori was surprised at how good it felt. There was quite a bit of sensation in her anus, which surprised her. Nevertheless, she still ran her fingers to her pussy to stimulate her clit more. The combination was delicious! It was strange how getting ass-fucked made you feel so degraded yet in a good way. It made her the ultimate slut. A girl who had no boundaries with men, willing to do anything for sexual pleasure. Lori decided that described her exactly at this moment.

It was a long, slow, journey to get to this point in her sexual life, but it was so rewarding. She had shed all of her inhibitions and could enjoy the full range of sex, including all of its quirks and kinks. From only having sex with the lights off, to running around nude and having sex in front of other people, flaunting her sexuality. From sex with one steady boyfriend or husband, to having three and four-way sex with casual acquaintances. From just jerking off the guy, to giving him a blowjob, to having him cum in her mouth and all over her face. From only having her pussy fucked in the missionary position, to what she was doing now—taking a cock in her ass. And none of this even took into account her willingness to have sex with another woman if the occasion was right.

“You’re making me into such a slut, fucking my ass! Come on, honey, fuck my big fat ass with your cock!” Lori cried out, really getting into the anal.

Joe decided that she was over the strangeness of anal penetration and began to spank her ass. Every hard slap echoed in the room and elicited an “oh god” from Lori.

“Oh god! Oh god! Oh…yes…spank me! Spank my ass you fucking bastard! Spank it and fuck it!” Lori begged Joe.

Joe responded in kind, “Daddy is going to spank your naughty little ass until you make him cum. Do you like Daddy fucking your ass, little girl?”

Joe unconsciously echoed some of the same phrases he had said to his sixteen-year-old daughter, Debbie when he had fucked her in the ass. But Lori seemed to eat it all up. She loved the imagery of her “daddy” spanking and fucking her naughty butt. She realized that she could get into this form of role-play and love it. It brought out some deep-seated desires.

“My ass is yours, Daddy. Spank me and fuck it,” Lori encouraged Joe.

Having filled Millie’s willing cunt with his full load of sperm already, Dan snuck upstairs to see if the other couple was awake. Their door was still closed (he noted that they slept in Lori’s room), but he could hear them fucking inside. Already naked, Dan felt his cock begin to stir as he heard them talk dirty to each other. He had to strain to hear, but it was worth it. Joe was fucking Lori for all he was worth. He could hear their bodies collide together with each thrust. Then he could hear Joe spanking Lori and her begging Joe to spank and fuck her. The “daddy” part was hot as hell!

Leaning against the door, Dan stroked his large cock to the sexual noises coming from the room. His cock wasn’t very hard, yet it was sensitive and it felt good all the way down to his balls and ass. He could visualize Lori on all four getting banged in the ass, her big tits swaying and bouncing.

“OH FUCK! DADDY’S GONNA CUM! I’M CUMMING IN YOUR ASS!” Joe cried out loudly and plainly.

“Do it, Daddy! Cum in your princess’s ass!” the forty-one-year-old BBW replied.

At this moment, Dan felt himself cum. It wasn’t any big spurt, but he did orgasm and his cum pumped out of his cock onto his hand and then the hardwood floor. As he sighed in relief, he saw his baby cream splattered on the floor as evidence of his masturbation.

As he mentally made a note to get a paper towel to wipe the evidence of his voyeurism up, he heard Lori cry out in orgasm, “OH YES! JOEY…JOEEEY!”

Sometime later all four of them assembled in the kitchen for breakfast. Everyone knew that they had all been fucking just a short time before. Even though she had showered, Lori felt like cum was still oozing from her anus. But maybe it was her imagination. Millie and Dan donned aprons, joking that frying bacon was no fun nude. Joe eyed his mother’s ass looking so sexy peeking out from the backless apron, while Lori eyed Dan’s ass appreciatively. She didn’t know how she was going to do it with Millie there, but she fully intended to fuck delicious Dan the first chance she got.

After breakfast, while Joe and Lori cleaned up, Dan and Millie went out onto the deck to enjoy the glorious mountain sunshine with their coffee.

“I see the way you look at Lori,” Millie began, “I know you are dying to fuck her, even if she is your daughter’s age.”

“I’ve gotta admit there is something about her that turns me on, even if she is the same age as my daughter,” Dan admitted.

“Listen, I’ve known you for almost sixty years now. I’m not exactly your steady girlfriend and you well know that I fuck other men when you aren’t around. I love you and think of you as my boyfriend, but I get it. So go ahead and fuck her, sweetheart,” Millie said, both sweet and world-wise.

“You are the best, Millie! I love you!” Dan replied, beaming.

“Yes, I am. And yes, I love you too,” Millie retorted.

“I’ve got a question for you. And don’t think I will judge you if you answer truthfully. I know you have a couple of daughters around the same age as Lori and Joe. Have you ever had the desire to have sex with them?” Millie inquired, a serious look on her pretty face.         

Dan had two attractive daughters. The younger one was in her mid-thirties, slender, and a fitness instructor (though currently pregnant). The oldest was forty-one and a BBW like Lori. The older one was chunkier, having gained middle-aged weight. She had more of a belly and thicker waist and a bigger ass. She had always had bigger tits than her little sister and now they were magnificent D-cups.

Dan had accidentally seen a couple of flashes of them topless when they were home, as well as some downblouse peeks. Of course, seeing them in bikinis and fitness clothing was common, even now. The younger one in particular liked to go scantily clad around home back in the day, and often didn’t wear a bra under her tight tee shirt. Even now, Dan liked to see her in her form-fitting exercise togs. But with the older one, he had seen more. Much more. Borrowing her phone to make a text a couple of years previously, he had accidentally opened a text she had sent to her husband. There were a couple of pics of her naked that she had sent texting him. These pictures had planted some very dirty thoughts about her in his mind. However, he wasn’t about to tell Millie about seeing those.

“Um, well, uh, yeah I have. When they were younger and flaunted their bodies in front of me, or even now when the oldest one, Rachael, bends over and shows me her cleavage. I have had thoughts along those lines. I guess because I’m a guy,” Dan admitted.

“Interesting,” Millie replied as she stretched back in the chair, flaunting her tits in the golden sunlight.

“Would you ever fuck one of them if you got the chance? I mean if it was consensual?” Millie probed further as she leaned close over the table, conspiratorially.

“Ah shit…yeah…I probably would. I mean, I love them, and they have such nice bodies, so I guess if it was just for fun for both of us, yeah. Why do you ask?” Dan replied, hesitatingly.

“Oh, I don’t know. Maybe because when I was watching Joe fuck Lori he looked so much like my late husband that I wanted to experience that again. I just wanted to feel like I used to back then. Joe is an adult—would that be so bad?” Millie admitted.

What Millie didn’t admit was that she had already fucked her son, Joe. In a way, she was just trying to justify that one drunken night when they had fucked, as well as her current longings for him to Dan [See: “Taboo - Joe and Mom Millie”].            

Now Dan understood her line of questioning. It wasn’t about him and his daughters. It was about  Millie and her son, Joe. It was her way of seeking permission to have sex with her son. Because of the nature of his relationship with Millie, Dan didn’t have a problem with that. If it made her happy, then why not have sex with her grown son if it was consensual? And knowing how horny Joe was, it would be consensual. He saw the way Joe eyed his still-sexy mom. The only question was if Lori would be good with it. After all, this was a major taboo. Far beyond the nudity and the open sex the foursome had enjoyed so far.

The other advantage of letting Millie fuck her son was that she and Joe could say little if he fucked Lori. It would be a truly glorious four-way with them swapping partners. The only thing that could top it would be for Millie and Lori to engage in true lesbian sex. Dan was sure Joe would like to see that too. Most guys did.

And speaking of bi-hanky-panky, he wondered if Joe would be up (ha, ha, there was a good pun!) for a little bi-sex himself. Perhaps some cocksucking. It was an itch he was wanting to scratch again, as of late.

“Nah, Millie, I don’t think that would be so bad. You are both consenting adults. You love each other. So why not? At least if it’s okay with Lori. It’s okay with me. And I guess that would mean I get to screw Lori, right?” Dan replied.

“I’d be fine with you fucking her. I know you want to, you horny bastard. You’ve had a thing for big tits ever since you dated Angela Martinez in high school,” Millie asserted.

“Big, small, medium, firm, or saggy—I just love tits, Millie,” Dan said laughingly as he reached over and fondled Millie’s mature tit.

“Oh, are we starting all over again this morning? I thought you two might be all fucked out. Don’t tell me you didn’t screw each other when you woke up today!” Lori said to the older couple, breezily as she walked onto the deck.

“This is just an appetizer for later. How about you? I’m sure that you two kids were doing the dirty up there in your room,” Dan told them.

Joe was standing behind Lori, cupping her breasts when Lori answered, “Oh yeah. Joe was fucking me from behind like a bitch in heat!”

Dan countered, “Must be the position of the day. Millie was getting bred like a mare in the same position by me.”

“Enough bragging, stallion, Let’s go for a walk down to the stream,” Millie suggested.

The four of them, only wearing shoes, wandered down the mountain path through the meadow until they came to the stream. Dan was loving the way Lori’s ample ass bounced and swayed as she walked. He took every opportunity to walk behind her on the single-track path. Millie led and Joe brought up the rear. At the stream, the girls splashed in a shallow pool, their nipples hard from the cold water. It was a beautiful sight watching these two mature women frolic in the sun and water, but when they suggested gathering wildflowers, the guys excused themselves to go back and have a beer.

Naked and proud, the two men cracked a beer and talked about their sex lives. Dan was curious as to what happened in Joe’s marriage. Then the conversation drifted to Millie.

“You know,” Dan began, “Millie was turned on last night watching you fuck Lori. She said that it reminded her of how your dad used to fuck her. I know it’s weird, but I think your mom wants to have sex with you. Don’t tell her I said so.”

“I’ve got to admit, that last night when we were all fucking, I was turned on looking at her. I forgot she was my mom. I even thought about swapping but thought you and Lori would think it was too perverted,” Joe admitted to his new friend.

“Nah, I would have been good with that. But then again I’m...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments