Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

K-I-S-S-I-N-G Part 3

"Angelica struggles to keep her hands out of her panties. Her brother takes her on a date"

175
20 Comments 20
6.1k Views 6.1k
6.4k words 6.4k words

March

Angelica's nubile body was bursting with sexual energy. Her brother was flicking her switches with every kiss and every caress. Every night, Angelica struggled to keep her fingers off her hot puss, so she figured she would switch her focus off her brother to her original crush, Leo. That way, if she just so happened to indulge, it wouldn't be incestuous and she wouldn't be tainting the comfy, and still mostly innocent, connection with her brother.

Angelica settled her thoughts on the brown-skinned young man, shorter than Roman, a little husky, with sparse facial hair and locks. She started to imagine him touching her as she touched herself. She tweaked her nipples, sparking nerves all over her body and stirring the lust concentrated between her thighs. As she snuck a naughty hand over her virgin slit, rubbing gently, she imagined it was Leo who had just kissed her goodnight. But instead of leaving, she imagined that her phantom man was the one plucking at her excited nipple and teasing her labia over the moistened strip in the center of her soft, lilac panties.

It felt so good, the guilt dimming as Angelica's excitement bloomed. She spread her legs apart, growing more comfortable with the idea of pleasure. "Mmh Leo," Angelica whispered as she rubbed herself over her flimsy panties. A tinge of blushing humiliation pricked her, but the waves of desire dominated her mind. She pulled the band of her panties away from her pelvis with one hand and slipped the other down inside, tentatively touching her hot, moist cherry with one finger.

Angelica moaned.

She let her finger glide gently through her liquid slit, thrilling her body to tingling shivers. Forfeiting her inhibitions and shame, Angelica massaged her hot flesh slow and steady. She closed her eyes as she pet her pussy, exploring the shallow waters between her slick labia. "Ah Leo," she whined, squirming in pleasure. She felt her mind going where it always would go when she got just so comfy rubbing herself (usually over her panties), and said her crush's name to keep her focus on him.

But eventually, only a half-minute into her first time touching her naked sex for pleasure, the inevitable happened. Her brother's face popped into her mind the moment she tried to imagine kissing Leo. She loved kissing so much. It was her favorite thing. And if she enjoyed it so much with Roman, surely Leo's kiss would electrify her. But any time she tried to touch herself to that thought, her memory would overwrite her fantasy. Finding it just a little too weird to pleasure herself to her brother's image, Angelica took her fingers out of her lilac bikini panties and sighed, her body still tingling with the rush of her cruel teasing.

Angelica groaned.

It was the first time she had gone that far, usually only beginning to rub herself over her underwear before Roman invaded her thoughts, causing her to quit. She couldn't masturbate to her brother. Not only was it shameful but it was vulgar, even wicked. It was incestuous. On those nights, after forcing her fingers away from her aching, needy sex, Angelica would berate herself for the embarrassing deed and clamp her thighs over her large teddy bear, Romeo, and clinch him tight until she fell asleep.

On this night, after teasing her secret treasure further than ever, Angelica wrapped herself around her bear as usual. But this time, her body seemed to sing to her, enticing her to higher pleasure. She tried to resist, struggling to scrub her brother's pantie-wetting lips from her mind. She moaned softly in the dark, her body buzzing and begging her to return her fingers to the epicenter of her femininity. She tightened herself around Romeo, accidentally stimulating her clitoris as her hips pressed against him. Angelica sighed softly, then lay still, daring not to use Romeo to stimulate herself anymore. Luckily, it was a late night and she drifted off to sleep within a few minutes.

Angelica was being kissed while pressed against a girls' room stall door. Roman. He kissed her hot and zealously as had become his brotherly ritual. Why they were in a school bathroom, Angelica could dimly even try to reason. She just kissed back. Her desire quickly arose as her brother kissed her, pushing one of her hands against the stall door. With his other hand, he began to unbutton her blouse. Angelica had no objection. Her mind seemed to be fuzzy with desire, which rose dramatically with each passing second.

Angelica's top fell to the floor, leaving her standing, kissing her brother in a bra. One that felt very thin, like soft cotton. Roman's hands began unzipping Angelica's tartan skirt, letting it disappear. Now, in only a bra and panties, she made out with her brother lustily in a high school restroom. So raunchy. So hot. So sexy.

Roman's hand squeezed Angelica's breast through the unexplainably wispy bra, causing her to shudder with pleasure. The way his palm teased her nipple was electric. Angelica surrendered to her sensual feelings, kissing her brother and sliding a hand between her legs. And she massaged her needy flesh. No shame. No hesitancy. No...

A dream, Angelica thought as she came to, all at once.

She woke up how she had been accustomed to waking up the last several weeks, with her brother's lips on hers. Her eyes were closed still but she was now aware. Roman was pressing her hand into the sheets like he'd pressed it to the wall in her dream. She continued to kiss him back, as she apparently had been doing in her sleep. She even found her fingers down underneath the covers between her thighs and knew that she had been unconsciously rubbing herself over her panties.

After the kiss, Angelica opened her eyes and, despite her embarrassment, smiled at her brother who was sitting above her with his knees on either side of her hips. "Good morning, baby girl," he said as he climbed off the bed, his familiar morning erection straining the navy cotton of his undershorts. As Roman left the room, Angelica even watched his butt. She had completely gotten over any reservations she had against ogling him. After all, it was only watching.

Once alone, Angelica noticed her blanket was down around her waist, exposing her tightened nipples. She blushed, remembering her brother's hand massaging her breast in her dream. Her sensitive nubbin still tingled and ached at the imagined touch. Had her brother really groped her breast? It certainly felt like it. And it felt good. Nervously, she replayed the part of the dream in her mind, savoring the feeling and trying to confirm that the sensation was from a real, physical touch. She was unsure.

Angelica caught herself before she got lost in another lustful, incestuous reverie and began to get ready for school. As she had been thinking for weeks, she felt she needed to replace her desires for her big brother with feelings for someone attainable. So, she planned to make herself visible to Leo. According to her mother, it was more important for a young woman to feel sexy than to look sexy, though both were important for building self-confidence and attracting a guy.

Angelica had been wearing her new lip gloss and experimenting with soft makeup. She even found Leo staring at her once or twice, but being such a shy girl, she quickly looked away as if disinterested in his attention. Angelica chided her cowardice inwardly and, hoping to enhance her confidence, decided to take her mother's advice. After her shower, she dressed in the black satin bra and panties her brother had gifted her. And instead of the subtle lip gloss she liked, Angelica went with lipstick in rich, cherry red, boldly drawing attention to her already ruddy lips.

Standing in the mirror in her sexy undies, Angelica watched herself, surveying. She looked good. Really good. Sexy, like a woman rather than cutsie, like a little girl. She was still a lanky, awkward, flat-chested teen, but her bold lipstick and sexy panties reminded her of lingerie models. Those who flaunted even their imperfections as assets, their confidence, and sensuality oozing out every shot. Angelica tried to embody the persona of one of those models as she appreciated her body. Her flat tummy, her unblemished, pure porcelain skin, her hips' subtle curve, and even her modest breasts and plump lips. She purposed to find beauty in it all.

"Sexy," Angelic whispered and then kissed her reflection in the mirror, leaving a red set of lips on the glass.

"You look amazing," Roman said, surprising his sister from right outside her bedroom door. Angelica started, then blushed and smiled at her brother who was fresh out of the shower, holding a towel somewhat loosely over his manhood. Apparently, he hadn't used it to dry himself yet, and neither had he wrapped himself in the towel. Almost as if he was teasing his little sister.

"Thank you," Angelica said and eyed her older brother, resisting the urge to nip her lip as she stood half-naked in front of him. He was so handsome and so sexy, beads of water spotting his youthful chest and abs. His hair was wet and the way he held the towel, Angelic could see everything but his penis, as if he was purposely teasing her by leaving it to the imagination. And oh, did she imagine!

When Roman walked away to his room, Angelina's mind fell back to her raunchy dream. She was so tempted to touch herself, but thankfully, getting ready for school held priority. She finished applying her makeup - simple eyeliner and mascara - and then got dressed. Every Friday was a free dress day at their high school and usually, Angelica would still wear her uniform as some did, trying her best not to stand out. But today was different. She wanted to stand out.

She donned a burgundy, A-line miniskirt and a tight, white, top with thin black stripes. A bit nervous to show her naked legs in such a small skirt (mid-thigh length), she wore a pair of black, wool tights for comfort and brought a thin button-down sweater just in case. To finish off the outfit, she wore a pair of heeled boots in black suede.

Once Angelica walked into the school her nerves started to whine at her. She looked good and she knew it. But that was the problem. Purposely looking sexy - even a little bit - was something unfamiliar to Angelica and she started to regret her choice of wardrobe. It only made her more self-conscious rather than more confident.

Though Angelica had made strides in her self-assurance over the last couple of weeks, the eyes on her (whether real or perceived) made her curl up into herself, back into her comfort zone of diffidence and reticence. She'd withdrawn so deeply into herself that when Leo, her secret crush, actually spoke to her, she answered him short, trying to end the conversation as quickly as possible. Only on her way home, in the presence of her loving, comfortable brother did she allow herself to think about what had happened. Then, she realized that Leo had asked her out and she declined.

Angelica explained herself. Roman listened as he walked beside her. "Why didn't you just say 'yes?'" he asked simply.

Angelic sighed. "Because I'm a total dolt! It was right there in my hands and I blew it."

"Well," Roman said, "if you keep looking the way you do that won't be the last time somebody asks you out."

Angelica frowned. "I don't wanna dress up like this anymore. It felt kinda weird, honestly. Like I was trying too hard to be like the other girls."

"I don't think you're being like them. You're just being a different part of yourself, that's all. And even if you never wear makeup or a miniskirt ever again, I'm sure you'll get plenty of dates. Just keep being yourself."

Angelica felt comforted by her brother's words and she would have kissed him if they weren't in public. She'd be sure to treat him when they got home. Angelica smirked and blushed as she imagined rubbing her body seductively against her big brother, feeling his hardness grow for her warm embrace. It made her feel proud of her body for once. Her brother had always told her she was pretty and she knew he was honest, but now she had the evidence of his steady erections. She had to believe, and that made her feel more secure than makeup or sexy clothing ever could. She loved her brother.

Angelica and Roman arrived at home, and true to their ritual, they kissed at the front door. It was long and uninhibited, full of love. Roman held his little sister tight as she pressed her body against his, craning her neck up to receive his firm lips. Angelica could just barely feel Roman's erection grow beneath his jeans and smiled at its appearance. She was turned on too and her arousal grew at the evidence of his. She moaned aloud as her brother loved her with his lips, turning them both on even more.

When the siblings finished their kiss, they were panting. Angelica had gotten really horny and so did her brother. They stared at each other, desperation in their eyes and body language. They didn't want to go in. They wanted more - whatever that meant. Roman went in for another hot kiss on his sister's bright red lips, his hunger pouring out of him. Angelica wilted in his arms, melting for her brother into her lusty neediness. Her moans grew weak and whiny, her hands tightened around his shoulders and she lifted her knee beside his hip, instinctively, her body knowing she needed her big brother between her thighs.

Angelica felt her lips being parted and her heart jolted in her chest as the tip of Roman's tongue slid between and touched her own. For the brief moments their sibling tongues just scantily slipped against one another, Angelica let her mind go where it always seemed to drift - to the place where she could indulge in her brother's affection, both emotionally and physically. A place in an alternate existence where they weren't siblings, but lovers.

And for a few moments, Angelica felt bliss. But then her inhibitions returned and she was pulled back to reality as if by the arm of her conscience, dragging her from the shore of decadence. She couldn't love her brother. Not like that. It wasn't right. Angelica willed herself to stop kissing, just then realizing she had been grinding slightly against him too. She softly pushed away from Roman, set both her feet on the floor, and straightened her clothes. After scrubbing lipstick off her brother's lips, the two entered the house.

Angelica was jittery. It wasn't the painful nervousness she had experienced at school that made her clam up. It was an excited nervousness, knowing that she had tipped just barely over the line with her brother...and she liked it. Throughout the day, she tried to tear her thoughts away from her sexy brother, but even her resistance made her body yearn for the forbidden. She carried a warm sensation in the pit of her tummy all day, mixed with butterflies. Roman was even making her blush just by looking at her. He smiled knowingly.

They had a secret. And it wasn't innocent anymore. It was scandalous. It was sexy. And it was turning Angelica on so much. She hid in her room, trying to bring herself back to modesty and clear her mind of lewdness. It was quite impossible. Even when she napped for a bit, her subconscious reminded her of how sexy Roman was and how much he turned her on. Half sleeping, it didn't matter that he was her brother. She played out the role in her wet dream with no inhibitions, waking at the buzzing of her cell phone with noticeably soaked panties.

Roman: Hey

Angelica couldn't help but smile and blush.

Angelica: Hey you

Roman: I was thinking... You were bummed about passing up on that date... maybe I can make up for that?

Angelica perked up, still smiling. Her brother was too good to her.

Angelica: How?

Roman: I asked to use Dad's car. He said we just need to bring it back by midnight. So... wanna go out with me?

Angelica: OMG Yes!

Roman: Ok. We leave in 30 minutes.

An hour later Angelica was ready, refreshing herself to look as good as she had that morning. Since she had removed her tights when she got home, she instead wore a pair of knee-highs, showing off a bit of her snow-white skin beneath the skirt's hemline. She did reapply her makeup though, including her cherry red lipstick. She knew she wouldn't feel insecure this time. She was with her brother. They said goodnight to their parents and then they were off.

It took Roman and Angelica an hour to find a restaurant that wasn't fully booked. Roman hadn't made any reservations and it was Friday night. But finally, they found a decent place. It had low, intimate lighting and seemed like a nice place. There, they sat at their small booth and had dinner, chatting casually and simply enjoying each other's company.

As the night went, they slid progressively closer to one another until they were side by side, Roman finally putting an arm around his sister and Angelica leaning into his side.

Roman looked around the room, then smiled at Angelica. "What?" she asked, smiling back at him.

"I wanna kiss you," Roman said.

Angelica looked around, her smile turning flat. "There are people. They'll see us."

"Nobody we know. They'll just think we're any other couple."

Angelica was still a bit unsure when Roman leaned in slowly, hungry eyes on his baby sister. Angelica's eyes nervously darted around the room. She leaned back slightly, but Roman's lips caught hers. She relaxed some, the warmth of her brother's kiss enveloping her in a cloak of safety. She exhaled through her nose and closed her eyes, enjoying the kiss as the electric warmth circled in her tummy.

They ended...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AubreyAvery
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments