Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

K-I-S-S-I-N-G Part 9

"Angelica spends the day with her brother and the night with her prom date and long-time crush, Leo"

110
12 Comments 12
4.3k Views 4.3k
9.2k words 9.2k words

Prom Day

Angelica awoke to a feathery touch on her behind. "You really like my butt," she giggled.

"Love it," Roman replied and gave her bottom a firm squeeze.

"Oh, you do, huh?"

"Mhm," Roman hummed. "And I happen to know you like it when I rub it."

"I do," Angelica admitted plainly, relaxing in the flirty sensations. She adjusted her position to lie on her stomach with her head resting on folded arms. "I wish we could do this all day."

Roman chuckled. "We can. We'll just say 'screw prom' and stay here."

Angelica smiled. "What would you tell Mariah?"

"Mariah who?" Roman moved away the covers to get a look at his sister's supple little rump, applying a hand to each rosy cheek. "Oh yeah, this is definitely worth ditching prom. It's decided. I'm staying in this room with you all day. All summer!"

Angelica laughed. "What about Mom and Dad? What if they catch you playing with my butt?"

"I'll say we were just kissing a little." Roman spread her flesh to peek at her pretty rosebud and inside her vibrant, pink pussy.

Angelica giggled, more from his light touch in her sensitive areas than his joke. "So, you'll just tell Mom we just so happened to be in bed naked, kissing, and your tongue just accidentally ended up between my legs?"

"Exactly," Roman idly said as he explored Angelica's sex. He lowered himself on the bed to level his eyes with her middle, absolutely captivated by the stunning view. "She'd understand."

"Yeah, right. She'd cut off your lips and tongue."

Roman kissed Angelica's ass, right at the top of her divide. "Shhhhhh," Roman said, hissing right in between her parted cheeks, then kissed each one sweetly.

"Yes, big brother," Angelica sang, closing her eyes and indulging in the sexy, soothing contact. Roman took his time. He teased her, massaging her legs, her lower back, and her butt until he could see her slit glistening with wet lust. Angelica's hips subtly rolled, grinding her clit into her brother's bedsheets. Roman rubbed a ticklish finger up and down his sister's rear crease, passing her tight pucker multiple times but otherwise ignoring it. His thumb glided along her wet slit a few times before it sank inside, Angelica's sopping wetness enveloping the finger into its delicate warmth. She shuddered, mewling quietly. Roman's thumb was as deep as it could go inside her newly initiated pussy. It wasn't very long but was wide enough to fit ever so snugly inside. Roman felt the soft wet folds squishing his finger and Angelica felt her brother filling her up, making her body conform to its will.

As Roman thumbed his pretty sister's hairless pussy, he felt her squirm and shudder, listened to her moan and hum, studying her as he loved her. Angelica's hips arched upward off the mattress toward her brother's teasing hand. She spread her legs and raised onto her knees a little, lifting her rear and pressing her face into the pillows, drowning her passionate mutterings. She clenched Roman's pillow tightly as a stray finger trailed back to her rear cleft, pinpointing her tiny rimhole, harassing it, rubbing it, and finally, stretching the skin as it sank inside.

Angelica's whiny moans melted into the pillows, her heart and nerves jumping at the torrid sensation. She was being penetrated in two places at once by her brother! After the initial, exhilarating shock, Angelica started to move in rhythm with her brother's stroking, willing him to go deeper inside her. As she worked her hips, and as Roman stroked her, she knew his concentration was mostly on the finger in her ass. Soon, his thumb was all but idle in her needy quim, but his finger moved inside her anal ring with deliberate and delicate strokes, moving this way and that way, curling and inching deeper little by little.

"Oh my God," Angelica sighed, bucking backward into the penetration. She'd figured Roman only liked to finger her butthole because he couldn't penetrate her true sex. But now she knew that he preferred her anus, and she had to admit she relished the naughty feeling too. It wasn't just an alternative point of penetration to maintain innocence but was also made for sex. Her whole body was. Roman had shown her as much. "Mmm," she purred, "I love that."

"Your body is amazing," Roman intimated, overwhelmed by the sheer sensuality of his sister. "You're so sexy. I just wanna-" He growled as he latched his mouth onto Angelica's ass cheek, kissing it hard enough to form a pink welt. He removed his fingers from her and kissed the other ass cheek, sucking flesh into his mouth and grunting. Angelica giggled at first and then moaned as she slipped her hand between her legs and gently fondled her clitoris.

Roman took his sister's doughy derriere in both hands and squeezed hard, kissing the pouting plumpness with enthusiasm. He kissed her hiney red and even nipped it, leaving a light ring of teeth marks. Angelica's heart raced with the tension. Her brother was devouring her bottom. And as strange and almost scary as it seemed, she loved every second of it. With every zealous kiss he gave and every smarting nibble he took, she knew that it meant her big brother loved her so much. She imagined her brother sliding his cock inside her from behind. She was in a prime position for it. She knew he wanted to. And in her state, she wasn't sure she would stop him if he did. The thrill of 'what if' had her pulse racing and delicious sensations waving from her clit all over her tingling skin.

"Mmm, mmm," Roman hummed as he tasted his little sister's skin. He drew near the center, where her juicy pussy - with its wet, pouting lips and appetizing scent - enticed him to taste.

"Ah," Angelica gasped as Roman's tongue parted her pussylips. "Oh, yes, baby." He licked his sister's sensitive slit from behind, spreading her flesh with his hands, pressing his mouth forward, and prodding with an eager tongue. His nose was buried between Angelica's ass, breathing heavily through his nostrils as he ate her hungrily. She smelled of clean sweat and lavender from the previous day's shower. Roman inhaled deeply, deliberately taking in the heavenly aroma once again. And then a third time, humming in delight at the intoxicating, natural smell of his sister's sweaty body. The balmy, sweet scent of Angelica's ass was so good, Roman had to have a taste. He rolled his tongue from her vaginal cleft upward, past her hairless taint, right up against her other, littler hole.

"Baby!" Angelica cried, spreading her knees wider and sinking down on the bed. "Ooh, you're so good to me!"

"You taste amazing," Roman said between licks of his sister's puckered little circlet.

"You like it?" Angelica asked, her voice strained with pleasure.

"I love it." Roman slithered his tongue against her tasty asshole and kissed it softly before narrowing his tongue and pressing firmly into it.

"Oh, you're so nasty, Roman." There was pleasure and shame mixed in her voice. But her fingers moved ever faster as they massaged her clit and her moans grew desperate. In no time, Angelica was cumming. "Ooh!" Angelica cried as her legs started to wriggle about on the bed, Roman holding her open with one arm to keep his mouth in her private areas. As his sister jerked and squirmed on the bed, he slipped a surprise finger inside her soggy pussy, feeling her squishy walls pulsate as her body contracted and orgasmed.

After Angelica had consumed her orgasm and quit fiddling with her clit, she lay languidly on the bed, giggling as Roman applied elongated goodbye kisses to her behind. "Your turn?" she said, turning over in the bed and sitting up to grab Roman's powerfully hard member.

"Wait," he said. "I have an Idea. Why don't we hop in the shower? Finish this in there?"

Angelica blushed and hesitated, suddenly feeling a shadow of the fear from the past week she had seemingly overcome. "I...I don't know...."

"C'mon," Roman said, grabbing her wrist and coaxing her to stand with him. At the door they stood, completely nude. "Mom and Dad have been gone for hours. They won't be back until the afternoon. Don't be scared."

Trusting, Angelica nodded. Roman opened the door and the two walked hand in hand to the bathroom. Angelica closed the door behind them as Roman readied the shower. He stepped into the steam of running water, holding the shower curtain open for his sister. With a tummy full of butterflies, Angelica stepped into the shower with him. If either of their parents were to return home for any reason - a forgotten wallet, an unexpected power outage, an upset stomach - there would be no way they could hear and there would be nowhere to hide. The secret would be laid completely bare and harsh justice would be meted out to both. But to see the water cascading down her brother's awesome body, Angelica rated it worth the risk.

For a few moments, she just stood awestruck, watching the rivulets pour down Roman. He was wonderfully beautiful, Angelica thought, powerful-looking and yet boyish and cute. She joined him under the waterfall and they kissed, embracing one another, their bodies clinging wet together. Roman's skin felt so good on Angelica's, not to mention his erect phallus that fell up against her belly, so titillating yet comfortable, both exciting and relaxing. All her nervousness was flushed down the drain and she lost herself in the moment.

Angelica turned around under the running water, her back against her brother's strong, naked body. He wrapped her up in his arms and held her, kissing her shoulder, neck, and cheek. Roman's cock couldn't be ignored, sandwiched between the two siblings and standing upright through the valley of Angelica's butt cheeks. The shower was relatively chaste until Roman's hands started to roam, taking two palms full of his sister's little breasts. Angelica threw her head back and moaned, reaching around behind herself to feel Roman's skin on her hands. She felt his sturdy thighs with one hand, and with the other, she caressed the side of his face and his ear as he kissed her skin.

It never took much for Roman to turn his sister completely on. Her body instinctively began to move against her brother's, both aware of his hardness sliding subtly up and down the crease of her small, perky ass. Angelica's right hand found Roman's butt cheek, pulling him into her. In response, he pressed himself more firmly against her as she increased her oscillations, now grinding against his member with purpose. "Touch me," Angelica said, and Roman's hand flew down between his sister's thighs. She gasped, poking out her rear when her brother's fingertips found her swollen little clitoris.

"I want you," Roman breathed into his sister's ear.

"I'm already yours, lover," she said, then turned her head to kiss his lips. "I will always be yours."

Words couldn't express how Angelica felt about her brother. She spoke with her body. Her lips and tongue she offered willingly, giving and receiving the heartfelt sentiment. I am yours. Angelica pressed back firmly against Roman, shunning any pretense and grinding her ass earnestly against her brother's slippery cock. They writhed against one another, groaning in ecstasy, until Roman's manhood slipped underneath Angelica's ass and lay flat against her pussy. She gasped, her heart thundering in her chest, but the motion did not stop. Angelica reached down, overlapping Roman's hand, touching his cock, and pressing it against her vulva. She moaned deeply and her head lolled on her brother's shoulder, eyes rolling back. She was so close to making love to Roman. All she had to do was press him inside. And it was so, so tempting, but she was afraid.

They'd crossed so many lines before, but this one was a thicker, redder one. Her body wanted it. Her mind and her heart wanted it, and she knew that Roman wanted it too. At that moment, she couldn't recall any compelling reason not to slide Roman's cock deep inside her pussy and give herself completely over to her lover. But still, fear, however irrational it seemed, held its grip on her. She couldn't do it. She couldn't be the one to cross over that forbidden barrier. But if Roman would take the initiative and take her, she knew she could not protest. She got close though, rubbing her brother's bell across her slit again and again, teasing and tormenting herself to pitiful, whimpering shudders.

Roman intervened, grabbing his cock and sliding it back up between her ass cheeks. Angelica didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed. She was so close to having sex with her big brother. "Oh, Roman," she sighed, loving her brother more. She braced herself on the back shower wall and arched her back, poking her ass into his cock. He stroked her crevice up and down, quickly, grunting as he neared his climax. Angelica felt Roman's cock switch positions, the slick, rounded head angling directly against her little anal ring. "Nnnnn-uhh, yes. Yes!" She cried out as Roman began to push his member firm against the stubborn little orifice. "Ah, oh, oh!" Angelica stabilized herself with one hand on the tiled wall, sliding a finger inside her pussy as Roman forced his helmet against his sister's neat little asshole. He watched the skin stretch, his glans disappearing inside little by little until only the corona of his tip was visible. He grunted, unable to press in any further, and started to stroke his lengthy shaft.

In seconds Roman was cumming, spurting his milky seed into his sister's anus, the sperm spilling down and dripping between her legs. He pulled back, stroking, and let his white streams splash against her pouty, pinkened bottom. "Ahhhhh," Roman exhaled, lying his head against his sister's shoulder. He began kissing her neck as he stroked himself, spilling the last remnants of semen onto Angelica's lower back. "You're so amazing."

"Touch me," Angelica breathed, still exploring the newly discovered depths of her nubile sex. She carefully slid one, long, slender finger up her narrow canal, exciting the delicate flesh of her slick folds. Roman cupped her breasts from behind, grazing one nipple with the palm of his groping hand while clamping the other between two fingers. Angelica moaned softly and serenely.

In the calm of the hot, steaming shower and the comfort of her brother's touch, Angelica masturbated. Thoroughly. She made love to herself in the way that she longed for her brother to do. She pressed her ass back into him, meeting his half-hard phallus and smearing the viscous semen into her backside. The only thing on her mind was her brother's magnificent cock inside her tight, lustful pussy. She squirmed, shuddered, came, and continued, eyes closed, seeking the fulfillment that her forbidden images promised.

When Roman's hand met Angelica's between her legs, she gasped, fully welcoming the intrusion. He first harried her clitoris, finding it so responsive she clenched and yelped, shuddering with watery knees. "Oh, it's so sensitive," Angelica sighed. Roman's touch swam further down, slipping inside and replacing his sister's slender finger.

Angelica turned around to face her brother and lover and kissed him as he sank a finger into her pussy. They kissed under the running water, tongues sloshing wet against one another's, breaths going back and forth from mouths and nostrils. Angelica lifted her leg beside her brother's hip, reaching for yet another fulfilling climax. She moaned unabashedly for her brother as her body shook with a permeating force, radiating bright sensations throughout her body. Once they finished their sexy shower, Angelica glowed with a sparkling inner warmth, unable to keep a smile off her lips for hours.

For the rest of the day, she was languid. Having been fully sated, she felt warm and loose and relaxed. She and Roman got dressed in pajamas and lounged on the sofa, Angelica resting her head on her brother's chest, feeling his heart beat against her cheek and listening to his steady breaths. She began to think about what the day had in store for her. Prom night. It made her a little nervous to think of what she and Leo might do in the hotel room her mother procured for her. Having come down from the sexual greed that flooded her mind earlier, she was able to think more clearly, again dispelling the possibility of having sex with Roman.

Angelica sighed. She came to think of her night with Leo as a test. If she could have sex with Leo, the boy she'd had a crush on for quite some time, it would prove she could have both; a life with a guy she liked (whether that would be Leo or not) and her brother's love. She would never give up her sweet, lovely island on which she was free to express her deep affection for Roman. But she had always longed to be someone's girlfriend, and someday, someone's wife. She wondered whether she should feel guilty about wanting it all.

"Roman," she said, her voice softly vibrating her brother's chest.

"Yes, love?" Roman said.

"How would you feel if I had a boyfriend?"

"Are you thinking of making you and Leo a thing?"

"No. Not really." There was a pause. "I was just thinking...would you be mad at me if I had a boyfriend?"

"No," Roman said, smiling. "I could never be mad at you."

"You were mad at me in the Dominican Republic," she said cheekily.

Roman scoffed lightly. "That was different. That was for calling me a pervert, not because you were with another guy."

"So if I was married you would still kiss me?" Angelica asked.

Roman hesitated. "Yeah, I could still kiss you."

There was something about the reply Angelica didn't love. "You would still kiss me...like you did today, right?"

Roman opened his mouth to speak but swallowed his words.

Angelica looked up at him. "Roman, we would still kiss, right?"

"Maybe...," Roman started. "Probably not like that."

"What? Why? I thought you said you wouldn't be mad."

"I wouldn't be mad. It's just that...if I was your husband...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AubreyAvery
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments