Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

K-I-S-S-I-N-G Part 7

"Angelica has fun with her big brother at school"

136
20 Comments 20
5.9k Views 5.9k
6.7k words 6.7k words

May(2)

Days passed and everything went beautifully. Angelica and Roman would still sneak around and kiss at school, and at home, they could display a bit of their deep affection openly. Angelica would flash Roman behind their parents' back for fun. And sometimes, she'd do other sneaky, risky things. One day after school, Angelica removed her panties in her room, came to the kitchen, fanned her skirt in the back, and sat her bare ass in the center of her brother's lap while he was in mid-conversation with Dad.

She even secretly took a selfie pic between her legs and showed Roman, who panicked and picked her off his lap. Angelica went away giggling madly to herself.

Once, during a family movie night, she sat in Roman's lap, covered mostly with blankets. She began to play with herself as Roman massaged her thighs. Seeing that their parents had fallen asleep, Angelica removed the covers, lifted her top, and pushed down her pajama pants, exposing herself to the air as she and Roman strummed her clit together. She came quickly, driven to climax by the sheer thrill.

All in all, Angelica and Roman stayed safely behind the line. She didn't even kiss his cock again, though she wanted to so badly. Angelica was proud of herself for resisting her urge, being satisfied with his fingers between her legs and her fist around his brotherly staff. Just good, clean mutual masturbation.

But it would seem that lines were destined to be crossed.

One morning, Roman entered Angelica's bedroom, as normal. He removed her covers to reveal her gloriously naked body, and she opened her eyes, blushing and smiling as usual. Per routine, they shared their ritualistic morning kiss. Roman dipped his head down and licked his sister's sweet, pink nipples, sucking them as hard as he knew she liked. Once she was squirming, he sank further down her body, tonguing her navel momentarily before dipping even lower. This was uncharted territory. Roman had never kissed her on the parts her panties covered, but this time he did, in the space where her sparse pubic hairs were beginning to grow back.

Angelica knew she had to stop him. It was incest to let him lick her where she knew he was going to. She cupped his head, intending with all her heart to pull him back up to kiss her lips, but when she felt his slick tongue glide along her wet little slice with a long, healthy lash, she had already lost her battle. Her legs opened up like a book and she released a deep moan, squeezing her eyes shut.

"This is so bad," Angelica whined. "This is oral sex! Roman, this is sex!" She lacked the mental and emotional fortitude to stop him from doing what he was doing, so she hoped her brother would heed her words and take his dreamy tongue away from her excited pussy.

"I'm just kissing you," he said and kissed her clit, sucking on it momentarily.

"But it's my...," she gasped, "you're kissing my coochie!"

"Mhm," he hummed in agreement, acknowledging that he was, indeed, presently kissing his little sister's coochie. "It's so pretty." He lapped her from her pink little opening up to her small, shy clitoris. "Tastes so good. I can't help it."

"Roman," Angelica whined weakly, clutching a handful of his hair, searching for the strength to stop him. But the feeling was so exquisite. Every lick pulled her deeper in love with her ecstasy. Roman's tongue divided his sister's liquid petals, making her quiver and sigh. "You have to stop this," Angelica mouthed inaudibly, unable to speak the words and dam the river of pleasure. She tensed every muscle in her body trying to find the strength to resist, feeling guilt and shame chasing her desire.

Angelica glanced down at her brother, hoping that the lewd, incestuous, wicked sight of her brother's face between her thighs would shock her enough to stop him. What she found was the opposite. Her big brother's eyes were on hers as he kissed her intimate place so delicately. The sight of Roman happily subjecting himself to her satisfaction didn't register to her as immoral or wrong or shameful, but wonderful, tender, and loving. Her heart turned liquid and filled with warm affection for her sweet older brother, even as he French kissed her sweltering center.

"Oh, Roman," Angelica sighed and relaxed, unclenching her muscles and allowing her knees to fall aside.

"There you go," Roman breathed against his sister's slick pussy lips. "Just let your brother kiss you, baby girl. That's all I wanna do."

"Mhm," Angelica hummed and nodded, giving full assent to her brother's unceasing adoration. She started to play lightly with her nipples as she indulged in the heavenly sensations pulsing between her thighs. Roman took his time with her, hungrily but patiently lifting his sister to ecstasy with every feathery stroke of his tongue and every tender kiss of her little pearl. Certain twists of his tongue would elicit a jolt of stimulation that would shoot from her pussy all over her horny body like lightning. Other skillful workings of his magical mouth would simply soothe her with pleasure, like easing down into a hot bath after a cold, hard day.

Roman lovingly pampered his sister's sensitive sex with his tongue, gorging on every inch of it in every way imaginable. He was so enamored by the taste and texture of her intimacy, the skin of her puffy outer lips, her tiny little clitoris, hiding shyly in the fleshy folds at the apex, the silky, thin inner lips he parted to taste the candy pink treasure inside. Near the height of her pleasure, Angelica felt her brother plunge into her wetness with a firm tongue, making her gasp. He prodded her pussy, again and again, his straight tongue pecking her inner seal. Angelica moaned, squirming against her brother's face, and clutched her sheets in both fists.

Reddening, Angelica watched her brother watch her as satisfaction blossomed through her body. "Ah, ah, ah," Angelica panted softly as she bloomed inside, warmth and love spreading outward in slow, subtle waves. She knew she was orgasming, but it seemed prolonged somehow, a little less intense than usual but no less lovely. Eyes locked affectionately on hers, Roman took Angelica's hand, holding it gently as he showered his sweet sister with love in oral form.

Angelica's hips bucked in tiny arcs, her toes curling as her pleasure surged steadily. Roman licked and watched, rolling his tongue inside his sister's slick pond, seeing her wince and moue in raw, abashed passion. As Roman began to harass her clitoris, swirling around and up into it with an eager tongue, Angelica held her breath and let her pleasure mount, watching her brother kiss her where she knew he shouldn't. As her cum reached its crescendo, she exhaled with a lighthearted giggle, throwing her head back in ease, her satiated soul full of joy.

Angelica pulled her brother up from in between her legs to kiss him, feeling her own wetness on his lips and tasting herself on his tongue. They kissed and relaxed into one another, carelessly drawing late for school. They lay on their sides, Angelica nude, her brother in his tight underwear. She stroked his hardened shaft through his underwear as they cuddled and smooched. "I want it," Roman stated, just as stark and naked as his sister was.

"Yes," Angelica sighed, beginning to reach inside her brother's underwear and retrieve his tool. She started to stroke his hot, straining shaft in her hand.

"I don't mean like that. I mean...like for real." Their eyes met. Motion stopped.

"I...I know," Angelica admitted. "I thought about it - think about it all the time. But, Roman, we just can't." She released her grip on his member and caressed his face. "Can't this just be enough? We do so much more than any other siblings would dare to. I consider myself lucky."

Roman took Angelica's hand in his, holding it to his cheek. "I know. Me too. But I just feel like there has to be more, y'know? The way I feel about you. It doesn't say it all to just kiss you or to touch you or to...play. I like it - I love it, but I... I want to make love to you."

"Oh, Roman. I want it too. So badly. But, you're still my big brother. That's a line we just can't cross. I can't lose my virginity to my brother." And then she spoke in hushed tones as if they weren't alone in the house. "And what if I get pregnant?"

"We can make sure that doesn't happen," Roman said.

"Not one hundred percent sure. And what if we get caught!? Can you imagine the trouble we'd be in? Mom caught us kissing and almost lost it. You think Dad would be able to talk her down if she finds out we're having sex?"

"Ok. What if we just do it once? Just to know what it feels like. It's not like you're gonna get pregnant on the first try and we can be extra careful we don't get caught. Angelica, I'm in love with you. People who are in love are supposed to do it. Don't you feel like we're missing out? Like there's more for us?"

As much as Angelica enjoyed their intimacy, she had to admit her brother was right. There was always a yearning in her heart that never really got satisfied, no matter how amazing it felt to 'play'. Angelica's words and actions failed to represent the swelling sentiment of her heart to her brother. It was now beyond infatuation. Beyond carnal desire. She was in love. And so was he. But that was the problem.

What could the future hold for a sibling couple? Could they ever really be together? They'd have to sneak around everyone, everywhere they went. Not a soul could know about them. And could they ever be married or have children? Not a chance. Angelica had been thinking about these things of late, and a future with her older brother as her lover just seemed more and more implausible every time she contemplated it. Instead of dwelling on what couldn't be, she simply enjoyed her time with Roman, naively keeping her thoughts focused on the present - her lovely, cushy, secret bubble of sweet incestuous affection. It was sufficient for her. Or so she told herself.

"Oh, Roman," Angelica sighed, caressing her brother's cheek. "I love you so, so much."

"But the answer is no," Roman said in understanding. "I love you too, baby girl. And it's okay. Just being able to kiss a goddess like you is more than I'm worthy of." He smiled warmly, causing Angelica to smile too. He kissed her. "Get dressed," he said, patting her bottom twice and then rising, "We're late for school again."

In the days following, Roman seemed just a little different to Angelica. It seemed he was slightly sullen about her refusal. She wondered whether it might just be her imagination, or if she really did want to make love to her brother, was sad she missed her chance and was projecting those feelings onto him. She constantly rethought her decision, drawing the same conclusion every time for the same reasons. She forced herself to remain content with the current level of affection and intimacy.

Every time Roman kissed Angelica, he did it more aggressively, expressing his deep longing with his frustration. He would grab her hard, squeezing her tight as he kissed her rough, sucking and nipping her lips until they were full and flushed. Roman would grab and squeeze his sister's booty, pulling her against his groin. He would sometimes reach underneath her skirt when he did it, palming her ass and distorting her panties with his raunchy fondling, all to Angelica's infinite arousal.

Whether her brother was simply expressing his deep love or trying to convince her to reconsider her refusal, Angelica was not sure. Either way, Roman's palpable hunger made her so horny that her neediness boiled inside her, spilling over the rim of their morning-time sessions into the school day. During lunchtime, the siblings met up for their daily ritual kiss in the familiar back stairwell. Their tongues commingled, both sighing through their nostrils in relief after the brief, three-and-a-half-hour remission since last they kissed.

Angelica lifted her knee beside Roman's hip and he pulled her into him. She could feel her brother's hardy erection through both sets of clothing and ground her groin against it. Though Roman and Angelica had already made each other cum that morning, their bodies were still radiating with abject lust that they could feel, taste, and smell on one another. Roman lifted his sister's skirt, exposing her powder yellow panties to the air, and ground himself against the small, wet crease in the center.

Angelica moaned, desperately reaching down between their legs and rubbing her brother's cock against her already sore clit. Immediately, Roman joined in, fingering the wet center of his sister's panties over her sodden slit, moaning against her tongue as he kissed her. And then Roman slipped a hand down inside the front of Angelica's panties. She stifled a cry when her brother's eager fingers found her heated cherry raw and wet, her legs weakening momentarily.

"Mmm, we can't do it here," Angelica panted, trying to pry her brother's hand off her tingling puss and out of her panties. His reluctance to stop touching her there was making her hot. "Ohh, we have to go somewhere, baby," she pleaded, her brother's forceful fingers still parting her silken lips, playing how he knew she liked. "Come on, Roman. I know a place we can go." He eventually removed his hand and let her fix her panties and skirt.

Angelica led Roman downstairs, glancing back at the protrusion in his pants, giggling to herself but also hoping the people they passed in the hall didn't see it. She arrived at her destination, a copy room with a sign on the door that said, "Copier Out of Order." Angelica had seen the sign and the room before and watched it from time to time. In the few days she surveyed the room, not a single teacher had been seen entering or exiting. When she went into the room one day, there was nothing but a copy machine, apparently broken, and a large box of copy paper - no signs of teacher activity. She marked it in her mind as a possible make-out location but was too scared to suggest the room since it was never locked and had a small window on the door as well as a large one in the back of the first-floor room.

Today, she was more horny than scared, and the prospect of being caught added excitement to it. Angelica looked both ways down the hallway, then went inside, her brother on her heels. They went into the small room, occupying the corner adjacent to the door, hoping no one could see through the glass at that angle. The large window in the back of the room looked out over about twenty yards of grass, tapering off into woods behind the school.

Their mouths reconnected in a frenzied, passionate kiss, feeling the pressure of their time constraints. Angelica pressed her palm against her brother's erection and massaged his shaft through his pants. Roman pulled his sister's white blouse out of her skirt's waistband and slid his hand up inside, fondling her breast.

"Touch me!" Angelica whimpered and moved Roman's other hand underneath her skirt. He touched her momentarily over her increasingly wet panties but then pushed them down a few inches to touch her hot, naked flesh. "Oh, yes," she sighed as she felt her brother's fingers slide tenderly across her slick heat. Angelica reclined her head against the wall, absorbing all the titillating sensations of her brother's magical fingers and biting her lip until Roman claimed her mouth again.

She unfastened the button of Roman's pants and undid the zipper, then reached in and brought out his hard cock. She aimlessly fondled her brother's powerful manhood, simply relishing the feel of his living flesh in her hand as he masturbated her pussy and tweaked her tight nipples.

Roman's hand wandered from his sister's breasts to her tummy, then around to her lower back, and then sank predictably to her supple bottom. He lifted the back of Angelica's skirt to feel her warm, smooth skin. Angelica moaned, shaky and soft, and then more heartily when her brother squeezed her doughy ass hard, letting his deep desire to make love to her be abundantly known.

Angelica began to stroke her brother's cock, remembering the time they touched one another in their hammock. She remembered how she felt, scared and lovely, excited and horny and cherished. How her brother had touched her between her legs and made her cum, and how she stroked him and brought him off too. How she had seen her brother cum, witnessing the white cream spurt from his cock in utter satisfaction. The filthier part of Angelica's mind being on her brother's sticky cum and how she loved it on her. She angled Roman's cock toward herself as she stroked it, rubbing his reddening dome against the slippery crown of her vulva. Beginning to stimulate her clitoris with her brother's cock, she moaned deep, indulging her desire.

As Angelica rubbed herself with her brother's manhood, Roman's kisses grew hungrier. His fondling fingers quickened the pace at which they traversed the vestibule of her saturated slit. He held her ass in a firm grip, his fingers incidentally sliding in between, into her sweaty valley. Angelica loved it when her brother played with her butt, including, to her shame, when his fingers found their way in between. Her blood flared hot beneath her skin as she tried not to moan too loud.

She contemplated the sheer lewdness of the situation. Her panties were down in school. She held a cock against herself and there were a boy's hands on the most private areas of her body. And those hands belonged to her brother! Her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AubreyAvery
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments