Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is just a reminder that the essence of this story is the journey from chaste kisses to full sensuality. I spend a lot of time in the middle, slowly traversing that chasm. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In other words, be patient and enjoy the ride. Thanks for reading!"

April (2)

On the final morning of the Days' Spring vacation, Angelica awoke in her brother's soothing embrace, a faint memory of her latest wet dream still lingering in her heart and stirring her sexual urges. In the vision, Angelica was at school again, in the girl's locker room having a shower when Roman walked in, also naked. In seconds, he was pinning her against a shower stall wall as he took her from behind, kissing her neck and squeezing her breasts.

Waking, Angelica savored the dream, playing out the scenario as her body reacted. Her pussy was soaking wet. She had been wet all night and she could feel the slickness spreading between her thighs even now. Roman must have taken off his pants sometime the night before because there was one less layer of clothing between Angelica's butt and her big brother's live manhood. Roman's hand lay limp against her breast, and his breaths were steady.

He's still asleep, Angelica thought as she nipped her lip and teased her perky nipple. I could play, her body seemed to entice her. He'd never know. It took only seconds for Angelica's misty mind to agree with her desperately horny body, sliding fingers straight from her tight, sensitive nipple down into her beach panties. Immediately Angelica began to sigh and squirm, writhing on her brother as she pleasured her slippery quim. It had seemed so long since she last masturbated, she couldn't have stopped herself if she wanted to. The feeling of her slick fingers circling her achy clit and sliding through the shallows of her horny virgin sex felt entirely too luscious to quit. She could only hope her act of self-love didn't wake her brother, even though she couldn't silence her soft, sensuous moans, or stop her hips from arching backward to feel Roman's ever-attentive cock on her behind.

Roman groaned and kissed Angelica's neck, tasting her supple skin as his hand closed hard around her breast. She gasped, but could not stop masturbating herself. Even the blushing embarrassment of being caught in the act shocked her body with a fearful, flavorful pleasure. She moaned, nudging her brother's vigorous erection with her ass. He met her subtle oscillations with small waves of his hips, both moving subtly at first, but then growing more and more deliberate until they were humping in earnest.

Roman squeezed his sister's breast firmly, kissing her earlobe and rubbing up against her body with long, hearty strokes. Angelica moaned as she toyed herself under the covers, her other hand encouraging her brother to tend her swollen nipples. When he pinched her tight nub, she nibbled her lip and moaned aloud, the pain sending pleasurable signals throughout her body. "You feel so good," Roman whispered as he humped her and kneaded her breasts.

Angelica, lifting her knees to keep her ass in her brother's lap, turned onto her back to lend him her tongue, licking at his mouth lustily. Roman accepted his sister's loving tongue, suckling sweetly before thrusting his own into her mouth. In a side-saddle position, brother and sister kissed and fondled and moaned and writhed against one another until Angelica felt her brother's engorged cock begin to bump against her vulva. She gasped lightly but wriggled against it, even spreading her legs slightly to allow her brother's cock to press against her pantie-clad pussy.

Even through both their layers of underwear, Roman's hardness felt unbelievably good on Angelica's hot cherry. She shuddered as a mini orgasm rippled through her core, her hands in her bikini, polishing her clit to coax her blooming body to a longer, deeper climax. Shame was still there, but desire towered above all like a skyscraper, and her brother's love was like a balm, comforting her and soothing her guilty conscience as she brought herself off in his embrace.

Angelica fully enjoyed her cum, moaning and rubbing herself freely, hiding nothing from her brother. Angelica's fingers swam back and forth through her slick pussylips as she rocked on the waves of her orgasm, humming and moaning the whole time. "I'm cumming," she sighed, arching her back and pushing the covers away to let her brother see where her hands were. At the sexy sight and sensual sounds of his sister's ecstasy, Roman groaned as he ground his cock harder against her pussy.

Roman's cotton-coated cock pressed between Angelica's legs, rubbing past the hand she had inside her panties. Angelica closed her legs to capture Roman's cock between her thighs, feeling it with her fingers as it thrust back and forth through the gap of her thighs. Being so close, Angelica imagined the real thing, having her brother's cock driving deep inside her. The salacious vision added fuel to her orgasm, intensifying it so much she had to cry out and whimper, shuddering as she toyed with her pussy.

Roman stroked his sister between her thighs as she made whiney, whimpering noises, biting her lip, squeezing her eyes shut, rubbing herself with one hand, and teasing the tip of her brother's cock with the other. Roman groaned heartily as he thrust quicker, squeezing his sister's breast hard. He finally let out a stifled, humming sigh as Angelica felt his underwear become sticky in her hand.

He was cumming too. Angelica gripped the head of her brother's spurting, cotton-covered pole as it convulsed and spent itself, soaking and seeping through part of his underwear and making her fingers slick. It was such a scandalous treat watching her brother cum between her legs, feeling the creamy white gel ooze through to coat her curious fingers and leak down onto her pool panties. Her climax was sustained through her brother's as she punished her clit with eager fingers, both moaning wildly, hers high-pitched and whiney, his deep and sporadic, but controlled. It was complete bliss.

Roman kissed his sister's shoulders, cheeks, and lips as he lay beside her, watching her finish masturbating. Angelica felt insatiably horny and kept her hands inside her bikini even after her orgasm subsided. It occurred to her what had just happened. She felt ashamed for crossing the new line she had just established, but then she hid from her guilt inside of her fantasy. Feeling her brother's cum on her fingers and the thrill of his hand on her touchy nipples, she submerged in the murky waters of indulgence - right beyond the red line, where she put all ideas of wrong out of her mind. I'm only masturbating, she told herself, quieting her conscience and focusing on the salacious sensations pulsating all over her zealous body.

Angelica's skin tingled as her brother caressed her all over. Her heart fluttered with each kiss and each gentle pinch and twist to her sensitive nipples. Angelica spread her pink pussy lips, gently sliding a finger back and forth through her slick flesh, twitching and moaning. It just felt so damned good! And so naughty. If Angelica enjoyed masturbating alone, she absolutely adored doing it with her brother. She couldn't stop. The mix of sensations, from his light caresses on her hips to the connection of their slippery tongues, were all so delightful.

After toying herself to another moaning, squirming orgasm, Angelica finally found the mental fortitude to quit and pull her hand out of her swimsuit. She stretched like a satiated kitten, giggled with hot pink cheeks, and snuggled into her big brother's embrace.

"So," Angelica said, "how did you know I liked to...touch myself?"

"Heard you doing it once or twice," Roman said. "I...was coming to kiss you again and you were, uh, you sounded like you were having fun." Angelica flushed. "You do it often?"

"Uummmm," Angelica said shyly, laughing. "Sometimes." Telling her brother she touched herself whenever he made her really horny was out of the question - even after he had watched her cum several times, which she still could barely believe she did. She felt a little dirty but so good. "Do you?"

"Yeah," Roman replied, smirking, "a little bit." It seemed like an understatement.

"Do you...," Angelica began to say. "What do you think about when you do it?"

Roman hesitated. "Well, sometimes I look at stuff on the internet. Other times...other times I think about you."

Angelica shouldn't have been surprised. It was the answer she was fishing for, but it still made the butterflies in her tummy flutter. "Me too," she admitted. "All the time."

They lay silently in an embrace, contemplating their admittances. Angelica felt comforted by the fact she wasn't alone in her perverted practice and figured Roman was relieved too. She cuddled him more snugly to encourage that sentiment - to let him know she not only approved but cherished the fact that her brother fantasized about her.

"Do you think it's bad that we, y'know, think about each other like that?" Roman said.

"It doesn't feel like it's bad," Angelica said. "It's not like we're having sex."

"Yeah," Roman sighed and then kissed his sister's lips.

The two lazed in bed until it was almost time to leave for home. Angelica got out of bed first, saying she needed to get back to her room just in case Mom or Dad showed up. Roman convinced her to at least shower before she left, not denying it when she accused him of wanting to see her naked again. She stripped out of her last piece of clothing - her white bikini bottoms - and bounced nude to the bathroom, glancing once over her shoulder to smile at her brother whose worshipful eyes were glued to her heart-shaped little ass.

After her shower, Angelica teased her brother with her dripping wet body, walking back into the bedroom and drying herself off in front of him. Angelica was daring and giddy but mostly nervous, feeling more silly than sexy, blushing as she toweled off. Roman watched gleefully, adoring every inch of his sister's gangly, naked frame. Her vulnerability rising, she finally put on the dress her brother had removed the night before but decided to forgo her unclean underwear.

Roman rose from his bed, removing his cum-stained underwear on his way to the shower. Angelica gawked at her brother as he strode nonchalantly toward her, cock half-hard again and hanging heavily between his legs. She wanted to hide her blushing face from Roman's captivating cock. She wanted to touch it and feel the intimidating staff in her hands. But she stood frozen, mouth agape as her brother kissed her, completely nude. Petrified, Angelica stood there, knees wobbly as she let her brother kiss her with her hands at her sides. He then smiled and strode past her into the bathroom, leaving the door open.

Angelica briefly considered following Roman into the bathroom but decided against it. They had already gone too far, trespassing over the newly forged boundary. Who knew what more mischief would come if she obeyed her curiosity? She instead returned to her room to get herself ready for another long day of travel. She had already stepped into the hallway with all her bags when she realized she was still wearing her little sundress from the night before. The air beneath her dress told her she'd forgotten to put on any panties.

It was too late. Their shuttle was waiting downstairs and she had no time to make herself decent. Angelica blushed at the naked feeling at first, but then relished it. It felt like being secretly naked in public. It reminded her of the sexy secret she and her brother shared.

Back home, Angelica figured things would go back to relatively normal. She thought her fond memory of cumming together with her brother was only that; a memory, a one-time occurrence brought on by warm weather, a sexy atmosphere, and distance from home. For the first two days, things seemed typical.

On Friday night when they arrived home, Roman kissed Angelica good night as he normally would. Being so tired from their long day of travel, she fell fast asleep. Saturday, Roman secretly kissed his sister every time he got a chance during the day, and at night he kissed her just as passionately as ever, caressing her scantily clad body and lovingly lapping at her sweet tongue. His sister's sexy moans enticed him to grope and fondle her small breasts, sliding his hands up her top to feel her soft skin. He tempted her perky nipples with his thumbs, teasing her to tears. She reached between his legs to feel the stiffness of her brother's manhood, though only through his underwear.

When Roman finally left her room, Angelica's body was tense with sexual need. She didn't need to think. She simply slipped her panties down and began to pleasure herself, moaning her brother's name as she fiddled with her delicate clit and teased her fingertips through her slippery slot. She played slowly, patiently, until she met her crest, arching upward as pleasure radiated from her center throughout her entire body.

Sunday was similar. Frequent kissing, sneaky gropes, and sexy texts. Roman let her know that he'd heard her the night before and that he couldn't help but stroke himself off to the sensual sounds of his sister's masturbation. Angelica was only mildly embarrassed, but mostly she wished she could see him in action. She'd constantly recalled how his cock looked the last night in the Dominican Republic, hanging heavily and leaving the poor girl petrified. She kept the sexually intimidating image fresh in her mind, enjoying the titillating thrill again and again when she masturbated.

Sunday night, Angelica tiptoed to her brother's room after their parents retired for the night, locking themselves inside their room. She was wearing a pair of her skimpiest panties, cheeky, bubble gum pink with a white, cropped tank top. Roman had just gotten undressed for the nightly visit to Angelica's room, wearing nothing but a pair of little trunks, pure white and tight enough to display his proud bulge. He was already erect and Angelica's eyes darted to her brother's swelling like a compass pointing true North.

LiahCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahCollinss

Without hesitating, Angelica closed the door and went to Roman, kissing him and pressing herself against him. Roman enveloped Angelica in his arms as their tongues met, then seated himself on the side of his bed to let his half-naked sister straddle him. He grasped her ass and pulled her close, pressing her crotch up against his groin.

"I love you, brother," Angelica whispered.

"I love you, Angel," he replied. "I am so in love with you."

Angelica moaned, longing to give him more than her sweet words. More than deep kisses. More than cuddles and hugs and caresses. She worked her hips steadily in her brother's lap, wanting so badly to love him more thoroughly.

Their kisses got desperately sensuous and needy. Moans were full and unrestrained. Their tongues sloppily lapped at one another's mouths. "Undress me," Angelica gasped. Roman quickly removed his sister's top, exposing her small breasts and tight, pink nipples.

"I love your body," Roman breathed as he fondled his sister all over. Angelica thought briefly that his hands would find their way between her legs, but since she had forbidden it the first time, he would be careful not to molest her against her wishes. She half regretted that now but felt safe knowing that at least they'd never cross that line. But she just loved to flirt with it.

"When I touch myself tonight, I'm gonna think of this inside me," Angelica whispered, rubbing her palm against her brother's cock in its confines.

"Oh, my God," was Roman's only reply.

"Think of me when you play tonight, okay?" Angelica said. Roman nodded. "Promise?"

"Yes, I'll think of you," he said.

Angelica moaned, smiling. She felt sexy and powerful. Her brother was in her hands. She wanted him so badly, but he wanted her much more, it seemed. After all, it was he who always initiated kisses, he who undressed her for the first time, and he who tried to touch her cherry. Feeling in control, and eager to satisfy her purring kitty, Angelica slowly eased her oscillations against her brother's hardness and reduced her kisses to pecks. "Have a good night, love," she said, then arose from her brother's lap.

Angelica's nervy, cheeky smile wouldn't recede as she tiptoed back out into the hallway, naked but for her pink cotton panties. Her pulse quickened as she glanced at her parent's door, then exhaled as she closed her bedroom door, now safely on the inside.

Angelica felt between her thighs, finding her panties soaked. She sniffed her fingers and shuddered hornily before switching off the light and getting into bed, removing her wet, pink panties completely. She spread her knees and set her fingers on her soft, wet labia, gently playing in her sex and letting the sensations ripple out from her pussy all throughout her lively, seventeen-year-old body.

Angelica teased her slit for a while, exploring all around her horny hole and dipping a slow finger inside. She went deeper, feeling the membrane of her hymen, and was tempted to push past it. Angelica valued her virginity and treasured the physical symbol thereof, deciding not to destroy that symbol in an act of self-pleasure. Though she did get close.

Angelica moaned, slipped her wet finger out of her cherished virginity, and focused her attention on her excited clit. She caressed it, moaning in decadent relaxation as she brought on a bubbly, delicious cum. Her body seized as her insides flushed with warm blissfulness. She called out her brother's name, moaning loudly - probably loud enough for her brother to hear and possibly loud enough for her parents to hear. Her heart jumped but her orgasm seemed to shift a little higher as she rubbed her little pearl until her climax was complete.

Angelica's flesh still buzzed with sexual energy, but she needed to get to sleep if she didn't want to be completely exhausted for school. She drifted off, thinking of Roman and his ever-hard cock.

In the morning, Roman entered her room to rouse her with his loving kiss. He pulled away the covers and stood astounded, gaping at his sister's fully naked frame. All her creamy white skin, her silky brown hair spilled over...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AubreyAvery
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments