Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

During his walk home, Ragden kept playing out the events of the day in his mind. This was not how he had planned his day going when he rolled out of bed this morning. Parts of him were aghast at what he did. Was he possessed? How was it that he had done those things? Yet, he could still feel their hands on him. His body remembered. His loins stirred at the thought of it all.    

As he walked up the quiet path through his yard, his gaze passed over the vibrant bushes and flowers in his yard. The bees buzzed; birds chirped in the air. So much life and love. He brushed his hands over a rose bush, the textures of the leaves playing along his fingers. Then he opened the door and headed inside.   

“Mom? Dad? I am home!”    

A silent house greeted him. He slipped off his shoes and stored them with all the rest. He noted that his father’s boots were not among them. Then he walked through the living room into the kitchen. He felt the absence and quiet stillness of the house. He headed to the back of the house.  

The back door opened onto a small 10’x 10’ concrete patio. Just beyond was a lush patch of grass, with flower beds all around it. What appeared to be a young woman knelt in the yard; her auburn hair pulled into a bun. A pair of jean shorts tight on her plump ass as she knelt in the dirt, her bare feet in the grass. A small shirt was tied under ample breasts. She turned and smiled as Ragden stepped out of the house. She pulled her hands out of the dirt, stood up, and brushed her hands and her knees off as she stepped towards him.  

“Ragden! Son! You are home early.” She stepped into his arms and gave him a warm hug. Then she rested her head on his chest. “Is everything okay?”   

She looked up into his face and saw the conflicted emotions playing across him. Her look went stern. “What happened at school today?”   

Ragden frowned. “A... A lot, Mom. When will Dad be home? I would like to include him in this conversation.”   

“Oh honey, he had to go into town. He will not be home until late.” She saw the look of concern on Ragden’s face, she smiled and patted him on the back. “I won’t pry honey. Go in and do your homework. Once I finish this up, I will come in and make something for dinner.”   

Ragden nodded and turned to head back into the house as his mom walked back over to the fresh garden bed. She sank back to her knees and dug her hands into the soil again. She hummed softly to herself. Ragden went back through the house and made his way upstairs to his room.  

He pulled his chair out from his desk and dropped down into it. His mind reeled from all the events of the day. He opened his backpack and pulled out a few schoolbooks. He flipped through the pages, found his assignments for the day, and started working on them. He tried to forget about everything else.  

Several hours passed as Ragden struggled through his schoolwork. Some progress was made, but his mind kept skipping back to Aria, Emily, and Sarah. The looks on their faces. The feel of their bodies under his hands and against his skin. He could not shake it. He sat back in his chair and closed his schoolbook. With one hand on his forehead, he closed his eyes and tried to puzzle through what all of this meant.  

Then Ragden heard pots and pans in the kitchen. His mother was making dinner. His mouth watered. Ragden realized just how hungry he really was. He packed his schoolwork back into his bag and placed the books in it as well. Then dropped off the pack next to his door before he headed downstairs.  

He found his mother as she moved around the kitchen dropping things into a crockpot. A soft melody hummed on her lips. Ragden walked over to the island and plopped himself down on a stool.  

“What’s for dinner?”   

“Farfalle with chicken in an alfredo sauce with broccoli and spinach.” She winked at him. “You need some good comfort food after your grueling day. Pasta always works.”   

Ragden smiled. ”Sounds great, can I help?”   

“Sure. Grab that cutting board and slice the broccoli please.”   

Ragden and his mom finished the prep, then dropped the noodles into the pot, and slipped the broccoli into the oven. His mother could see something different about him, but true to her words, asked no questions. Ragden focused on his tasks and let everything else slip from his mind. He took comfort in the simplicity of preparing dinner.  

The two of them enjoyed a quiet dinner together, and then cleaned up the dishes. His mother kissed him softly on the cheek. “Go get some rest dear, I’ll wake you when your father gets home.”    

He nodded in agreement, feeling a weariness in his bones he did not know was there.  

Ragden headed upstairs and lay down on his bed. He stared up at the ceiling in his room. Four words played through his mind, “What have I done?”   

***   

Ragden was awakened by low voices outside his window. His eyes snapped open, quickly taking in the room around him. The lights were out in his bedroom, though he was still fully clothed, lying on top of the covers. He had come up to rest and passed out. The day had been more draining than he could have imagined. As that thought played over, the day's events came rushing back like a locomotive running through his mind.  

Then he heard the voices again. Ragden rolled over and peered through the blinds on his window. Two figures stood in the backyard. One familiar. Tall, with broad shoulders. Mostly bald, with licks of blonde hair around the edges of his head. His thick beard was down to his bare chest. Dad! The other figure, a total stranger, bathed in flames that seemed to come out of his own feet, licked up around him. Just as tall as his dad, his skin blackened by the flames. Yet he took no notice of them. Instead of hair, flames licked from his scalp, flickering as if in the wind. The eyes were a burning yellow.  

The two seemed to be in a heated debate. Ragden placed his ear to the window, hoping to make out some words.  

“...Your son!”   

“Is just a boy...”   

“His actions today.... I warn you now, he is on the map.”   

Ragden’s father waved his hand, a dismissive gesture. The other figure seemed exasperated.   

“I come to you today as a friend...”   

“Burning up my wife’s garden? Some friend you are. Why the spectacle? This is nothing compared to the things we did...”   

“The Primals sent me. This was supposed to be a friendly visit.”   

“Have you forgotten how to present yourself as a friend? How many years has it been?”   

“Too many. I’m... I am sorry... “   

Ragden’s father’s voice laughed, a deep booming sound. Then his voice changed. It sounded almost feminine, seductive. “If you really want to apologize...”   

The other figure laughed, his flames winking out. “I’ve missed you, old friend.”   

Then the figure looked up towards Ragden’s window. Ragden fell backward against his bed startled. They could not see him, could they? How?  

“Your son is awake. Best you have words with him...”   

Ragden’s father’s voice sounded normal, but tired. “Indeed.”   

Ragden leaned forward to the window and saw that neither figure was there any longer. His heart thumped as he walked downstairs into the kitchen. As he rounded the corner, the massive figure of his father stepped out to him, arms outstretched, “Ragden, my boy! Good to see you!”   

The taller man engulfed Ragden in his arms and pulled him into a warm embrace. Ragden pulled himself against his father and put his face against the bare chest which smelled of earthy things. Warmth and heat radiated off his father and Ragden soaked it up, feeling his heart slow knowing that everything would be okay.  

“Who... Who was that?” Ragden asked tentatively, looking at the back door as his father guided him to the kitchen table.  

“Nobody you need to worry about. A story for another day.” The older man turned back towards where Ragden’s mother waited by the island, “Jennifer, some tea, please.”   

“Of course, Michael.”   

Ragden could not help but smile in response to the smile he heard in his mother’s voice. “Come now boy,” Michael’s voice was soothing, compassionate. “Tell me what happened today.”   

Ragden explained everything, sparing no detail. Jennifer brought three mugs of tea to the table. Placed one in front of Michael, and the other in front of Ragden. Then she seated herself across from her husband. As his story ended, Ragden looked at his parents, tears in his eyes. “I’m sorry. I do not know what came over me.”   

Mooon__Light
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mooon__Light

Michael reached out and placed his hand over Ragden’s, patting it reassuringly. “It is okay. You did what you thought was right. I am proud of you son. How long had they been bullying you?”   

“Years.”   

“Why did you never bring it up?”   

“I... I was embarrassed. I figured it was just kids, and that they would grow out of it. Just... School stuff... Wait... You aren't... You aren't mad at me?”   

Michael laughed. Ragden looked at his mother, but she only smiled and nodded to Michael. She let him lead the conversation.  

“No. You did well. They consented to their roles, in front of a crowd, no less,” Michael smiled to himself. “Good foresight on that one.”   

“Foresight?! I did not plan this!”   

“I know, a poor choice of words perhaps.” Michael patted Ragden’s hand reassuringly. “But nobody can say you ravaged those girls. They all heard their consent to their role in what took place.”   

Ragden sat shocked for a moment, going over the details in his mind again. It was not an inaccurate assessment. He looked back at his father who was smiling. “Tell me again, Rag,” his father inquired a curious look on his face.” How many times did you cum for those girls?”   

“...Four?”   

Michael slammed his hand on the table, and laughed loudly, his voice filled the room. “That’s my son! That’s my boy!”   

Ragden looked up as his father stood, came over, and ruffled his hair playfully, clearly incredibly pleased with him. Ragden puzzled over it. Something did not seem right. “Dad... how is that even possible?”   

“That is a long story... And you have school in the morning. We do not have time for that. However, there are two things we need to go over before you crash for the night.”   

Michael raised his hand and beckoned his wife. Michael leaned down and spoke softly to Ragden. “Please stand Ragden, this will only take a moment or two.”   

Ragden stood nervously, as his father walked into the kitchen and stood on the other side of the island. Michael nodded his head towards the other end of the table. Jennifer stood. Her robe opened to reveal her body beneath.  

“Mom?!” Ragden looked over to his father a hard question in his eyes, but his father pointed back to his wife. Ragden turned back to look at Jennifer as she stepped around the side of the table, her robe fully slipped from her body, leaving her standing naked.  

Jennifer stood her full five feet and six inches. Her auburn hair tumbled over her shoulders. Her eyes smoldered with desire. She placed one hand between her breasts and ran it down towards her navel slowly. Her incredible breasts swayed as she stalked towards Ragden. Her hips shook with each step. Ragden stared his mouth agape, at the incredible beauty of his mother. Ragden felt a stirring in his loins as he watched her hand trickle over her shaved groin and between her pussy lips.  

As she stepped up to him, her nipples brushed his shirt. She licked her lips as Ragden's erection throbbed against his shorts. She dropped to her knees in front of him and yanked his shorts down as she went. His cock stood away from his body. Hard and erect, it throbbed with desire. She placed her fingers on the shaft, ran them down it, and circled the base of it. Then she gently stroked it. She looked up at him and licked her lips.  

“For me?” she asked, her voice full of sex, desire, and need. Ragden’s heart skipped a beat as a bead of precum formed on his cock. She smiled and licked her lips. Then pulled his cock into her mouth. Ragden’s breath went out in a rush as she swirled her tongue around his cock and took it down her throat. Then slipped it out of her mouth. She stroked it once, twice, until another bead of precum formed, and then she licked that off.  

Then she stood. Wrapped her robe around her and walked into the kitchen to stand next to Michael. Michael smiled down at her. “And?”   

Ragden stood rooted in the spot, his cock throbbing. Michael waved at him. “Pull your shorts up boy, she is done with you.”   

Embarrassed, Ragden yanked up his shorts and boxes. He tried hard to tuck his massive erection back in and mostly failed. Michael watched, amused, a silent chuckle on his face.  

“He has your gifts... Most of them.” She swirled something around in her mouth, swallowed. “Something more too.”   

“Really? How interesting.” Michael kissed his wife softly on the lips. Then licked his own lips. An eyebrow raised. “Intriguing.”   

Ragden stared, dumbfounded at his parents. He tried to take this all in and failed. He knew his parents were passionate, had heard them making love many a night. But this behavior did not make any sense at all. Michael waved Ragden over. “Come here boy, let me see you.”   

Ragden walked over and stood in front of his father. Michael turned to him and towered over him. Then he placed his hands on Ragden’s shoulders, his gaze peered into Ragden’s eyes. Then Michael moved his hands to the sides of Ragden’s head. His fingertips were gently placed behind his ears. Ragden looked up into his father’s eyes.  

Michael’s eyes were filled with an intensity that seemed to bore into Ragden’s head. Ragden felt like his world was coming apart at the seams. The room darkened, and all he could see were the bright eyes of his father as they beamed into him. Like searchlights, they filled his vision. Blue, red, a swirl of colors that belied belief. He felt like he floated in a calm sea of warm water. All around him, he could hear the voices of people calling out. As he listened more closely, he realized they were all in the throes of ecstasy. Their voices were the sounds of women, and men, crying out in joy and ecstasy. The water he laid in was instead a sea of bodies. Men and women coupled all around him. They called softly to one another as they filled each other with their love. Everywhere Ragden looked, he saw men fucking women, women fucking men, men fucking men, women fucking women. Threesomes, foursomes, and more. A sea of people in the throes of ecstasy.  

Then a dark cloud rolled over him. Something stirred in the darkness. Something massive. A shiver ran down Ragden’s back. His body quaked. His erection was lost; he stared up into the darkness as he felt some monstrosity stirring within. Terror gripped Ragden. The clouds stirred, collected, and coalesced into the shape of an arm. It reached down towards him...   

He blinked and he was back in the kitchen, his father’s warm arms around him. Ragden was drenched in sweat. His body shook. He could feel the heat coming off his father and tried to bury his face in his father’s chest but found that he was sobbing.  

His father’s soothing voice in his ear. “It is okay Ragden. I am here. You are here. It will not get you.”   

“What... What was that?” Ragden opened his eyes and looked at his mother, she had placed her arms around them both, her face inches from Ragden’s. A look of concern on her face.  

"I will not lie to you.” Michael’s voice was soft, compassionate, “That was you. A part of you, hidden deep inside. That was the darkness in your heart, given physical form.”   

“We have much to discuss,” Michael continued, “But you must go to school. Seek out these three women. I can feel it in your heart. Go to them and see if they are okay. I think you will find them... different from before.”   

Michael pulled Ragden off him and looked down at him. “One last thing. Next time you engage in sexual activity if you sense the... monster... do not let it in.”   

Michael searched Ragden’s eyes for comprehension. Ragden puzzled over it, nodded. Michael pulled his son back against him and hugged him softly. “Now... Off to bed with you.”   

“Okay, Dad... Thanks.” Ragden headed upstairs, peeling off his clothes as he went. He crawled into bed, naked, tired, and asleep before his head hit the pillow.  

Michael and Jennifer lingered in the kitchen, as their son headed upstairs. They spoke softly.  

“Michael, will he be alright?”   

“Yes... He is stronger than I was at his age.”   

“Those girls?”   

“They will be fine. His love for them will heal any damage he may have done by accident.”   

“But... what of... The Primals?”   

Michael sighed, and pulled Jennifer against him, cradling her in his arms. “He will have to meet them, but not today. He has broken no rules yet, only... bent them a...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments