Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome back! I hope you enjoy this part. Confused about where this all started, jump back to part 1 and check it out. <p> [ADVERT] </p>For those who have been with us from the start, thank you for reading. Enjoy!"

Ragden held his hand out as Aria crawled across the bed. She took his hand and crawled down off the bed, allowing him to steady her as she stood and stretched, then she turned and pulled herself against his body while pressing every bit of herself to his skin that she could. She felt his limp cock pressed against her abdomen, firm and hot, but still large against her. She shivered at the sensation of having it against her skin. She kissed him deeply on the lips, savoring the feel of his heat, passion, and love.  

"Thank you," Aria whispered as she drew back from him.  

Her hands lingered on his waist, then his cock. Ragden sighed with pleasure as she gently stroked his cock, which pulsed with life in her hand. Aria then dropped to her knees and took the head of his cock into her mouth, gently swirling her tongue around the soft skin of it. She could taste Emily on him still and shivered at the texture and taste of it. Then she bobbed the soft cock down her throat and pulled back, taking a deep breath. She then smiled, stood, and kissed Ragden lightly on the lips before she stepped towards the doorway. She stopped just short of the door, turned, and leaned against the wall as Sarah crawled to the edge of the bed. Ragden smiled at Aria, then held his hand out for Sarah.  

Sarah reached out and firmly took Ragden's hand as she slid off the bed and stood. She stretched and sighed in pleasure, then turned and wrapped herself around Ragden. She pressed herself to him, much as Aria had done before her. She looked up at him and pulled his head down to kiss her. She pressed her lips to him passionately, her tongue darting in and tasting him. He then darted into her mouth and she moaned softly as his tongue explored her mouth. A shiver ran down Sarah's back as he pulled her closer to him. She could feel his cock throb against her stomach, growing harder as she pressed herself against him.  

Sarah grinned into his lips and giggled as she pulled her head back from his. She stroked his cock as she took a small step back from him. Ragden moaned softly as she stroked his cock harder, feeling it stiffen in her hands and throb at her touch.  

"Hm...", She whispered seductively as she continued to stroke his cock, "I think I'll want to play with this later..."   

Then she dropped to her knees and slipped the head of his cock into her mouth. Ragden moaned softly as she took it down her throat, pressing her lips to his groin. She bobbed her head back and forth, sucking as hard as she could, before slipping it out of her mouth with a huge smile. She flicked her tongue across the tip of it before she stood. She kept one hand on it, stroking gently as she stepped up to Ragden again. This time she straddled his cock, forcing it through her pussy lips as she pulled herself against him. Ragden moaned softly, feeling her wet juices slide along the length of his cock as she kissed him fiercely.  

Then Sarah stepped back and winked at him. He held her firmly for a moment, not letting her get away from him before he finally let her step back. His cock throbbed through her lips as she did. She shivered briefly, then stepped over to Aria, giggling. She wrapped herself around Aria, hugging and kissing her tightly. Ragden shivered; his cock throbbing as he turned to Emily. Emily slowly crawled across the bed, having watched everything that had just played out. She giggled to herself as she took Ragden's hand and stood up, stretching her muscles.  

Then she too turned to him and pulled herself against him. She felt his cock press against her and smiled into his lips as she kissed him. She dipped her tongue into his mouth, tasting his desire, his need and his love. She pressed her body against him, feeling her nipples firm up against his skin. She felt his heart beating against her chest, his cock throbbing against her abdomen. Emily drew her body reluctantly away from his. She felt his need, his cock throbbing against her with it. She looked down at his throbbing cock and then up at him.  

"Shall we do something about this before we take a shower?" Emily asked softly.  

Ragden's eyes glittered with desire, but he shrugged nonchalantly. His voice was mild, only his cock throbbed as he spoke to show his need, “If you wish, but if not, I'll be fine."  

Emily pouted at Ragden, not hearing the confirmation she wanted. She looked down at his cock, throbbing in her hands, a bead of precum forming at the tip. She stroked it once, causing more precum to form on the tip.  

"As you wish dear..." she whispered as she took a step back and turned her back to him. She waggled her ass as she took a step away from him.  

Ragden groaned and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her back to him. She bent over at the waist, reaching between her legs to grab his cock and point it at her pussy as he pulled her back. The effect sent his cock straight into her pussy. She sighed in pleasure as Ragden moaned. His cock sank deep into her pussy. She ground her hips against his while Aria and Sarah giggled. She looked at them and winked.  

Emily looked over her shoulder at Ragden and sighed softly, "I thought you didn't want to take care of that..."   

Ragden laughed softly as he held her steady and thrust into her, his cock sliding against her cervix. She moaned in pleasure as he drew back and thrust into her again. Emily gasped in pleasure, feeling the fullness of his thick cock stretching her tight sheath, her back arching in pleasure. Then she stepped forward, groaning as his cock slipped out of her wet folds.  

While Sarah and Aria giggled at the scene, Emily spun around and faced Ragden. She kept one hand on his cock, which was slick with her arousal. She looked at him sternly and shook a finger at him, "I thought you said you would be fine."  

"I did," he groaned.  

"If you want release then ask for it, otherwise it's shower time... your words,” Emily said sternly.  

Ragden sighed, and chuckled to himself, "Emily, my love, would you help me get some release before our shower?"   

She smiled beatifically as she dropped to her knees before him, "Of course my dear."   

With that, she grabbed his cock firmly in both hands, slipped the head of it into her mouth, and stroked it up and down. She squeezed as hard as she could. Ragden moaned loudly as she sucked on the tip of his cock, feeling his climax quickly approaching. Emily could sense his balls starting to tighten as she stroked him harder and harder. Just as she sensed his muscles starting to clench, she slammed her mouth against his cock, the head of it easily slipping down her throat. Her lips pressed against his groin and she grabbed his ass and pulled him against her as she flexed her throat against him. Ragden cried out as his climax rode over him, his throbbing cock so far down Emily's throat, his cum bursting out and straight into her stomach. She released his ass and bobbed her head on his cock, squeezing every last drop of cum out of him. She bobbed repeatedly as he clenched and moaned at the sensation of her throat clenching on his cock. Then she backed off, gasped for air, and sucked on the tip of his cock. Again, she wrapped her hands around his cock and stroked up and down, squeezing his cum out into her mouth. Another burst of cum exploded into her mouth, but she was ready and swallowed it easily.  

Aria and Sarah stood at the door, their mouths hanging open as Emily swallowed every drop of cum that she could squeeze out of him. Ragden sank onto the bed and flopped onto his back while Emily continued to suck and stroke his cock, still squeezing out cum. As his muscles stopped convulsing and he sat back up, Emily drew back, running her tongue over the tip of his cock and smiled up at him. Ragden smiled down at her, his body still quaking softly at the sudden orgasm she had coaxed out of him.  

"Thank you", he said while taking large, deep breaths as he tried to catch his breath. "That was amazing."  

Emily smiled coyly as she stood between his legs. "All you had to do was ask..."   

Emily wrapped her arms around him, pulling his head against her chest. He nuzzled her breasts affectionately, kissing her as she hugged him.  . Emily stepped back and pulled him to his feet. Ragden chuckled as he stood, letting her pull him up. He smiled and allowed her to pull him to the door. Sarah and Aria giggled as Ragden pulled the door open and stepped across the hall, the three ladies close on his heels. He stepped in and turned on the water, holding the door open as Sarah and Aria slipped in together and began rinsing and cleaning each other.  

Ragden leaned against the vanity watching. Emily stepped in front of him and leaned against him, kissing him softly on the lips. She gently stroked his limp cock and looked up at him, "Feeling better now, lover?"  

Ragden chuckled softly, his voice full of amusement and pleasure. "Yes. Thank you" he replied. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips softly. The shower door opened and Sarah and Aria grabbed Ragden's arms and pulled him into the shower. He laughed and let himself get pulled in, as Emily turned and watched, giggling.  

"Okay, ladies, you got me in here... what now?"  

Aria and Sarah giggled to themselves as they lathered their hands up with soap. They proceeded to soap up Ragden one woman in front of him, the other at the back. Sarah ran her hands over his shoulders and chest, then over his abdomen. She soaped up his groin, then ran soap down his legs, massaging his large muscles. Aria worked down his back, working the soap into his muscles and then kneading his ass. As the soap was rinsing off, Sarah ducked down in front of Ragden, and slipped his soft cock into her mouth. She slipped his cock down her throat while Aria cupped his balls, squeezing gently. Ragden sighed in pleasure as he shampooed and rinsed his hair out.  

Sarah stood, kissed him softly on the chin, and whispered, "Can you get hard for me? I want to suck your cock."   

Aria pressed herself against his back, reaching around and stroking his cock as she giggled.  

A shiver ran down his back as he looked down into Sarah's hungry eyes. Aria giggled as his cock throbbed in her hands, growing large and stiff. Sarah smiled hungrily as she dropped down in front of him and slipped his cock into her mouth. He moaned softly as she took it down her throat and bobbed her head on it, flexing her throat. Ragden moaned with pleasure as her lips pressed against his groin. Aria then stepped around him and nudged Sarah. Sarah bobbed again, then backed off, wiping her chin as Aria grasped his cock and slipped it into her mouth. She sucked hard, swirling her tongue around the tip as she tried to relax her throat and slip it deeper into her mouth. Ragden groaned as she managed to get the head into her throat. She gagged softly and coughed, pulling it out. She licked the tip greedily, sucking on the small amount of precum that had collected there.  

Sarah slipped it into her mouth and sucked it down her throat, pressing her lips to his groin as Ragden moaned in pleasure. She bobbed once, then backed off, grinning up at Ragden hungrily.  

Ragden moaned softly as Sarah let go of his cock and Aria slipped it into her mouth again. She took a deep breath and slipped the head of it into her mouth, sucking gently, then tried to relax and pull the head down her throat. She choked softly then slipped it into her throat. Her eyes went wild as she pressed forward, grabbing his ass and pulling him into her mouth. Her lips kissed his groin and she quickly backed off, coughing, and gasping for breath. She blushed darkly as she moved back to allow Sarah to take it. Sarah smiled wickedly, then slipped his cock down her throat again, bobbing up and down on it, while Ragden moaned in pleasure, Then Sarah backed off, taking deep breaths.  

Sarah stood, grasping Ragden's cock firmly as she stepped up against him and kissed his lips softly. Aria stepped out of the shower and started drying herself off while Emily stepped in. Aria paused to kiss Emily softly on the lips, then slapped her ass playfully as she grabbed her towel. Emily blushed, then stepped up next to Ragden in the water. She smiled up at him as Sarah stroked his cock and kissed him. Sarah stepped back and kissed Emily on the lips softly, then she turned back to Ragden and winked.  

"Thanks for that", she giggled mischievously as she started to step away from Ragden. Then she bent over, touched her toes, and let her ass slip backward and thump heavily against Ragden's groin. Her ass cheeks slipped around his throbbing cock. She stood, looking over her shoulder with an almost innocent smile on her face as she ground her hips against his cock. Then she reached back, grasped his cock and pressed it against her asshole. Ragden gasped softly as she pressed herself back against it. Emily giggled as it slipped into her ass.  

Ragden reached down and firmly gripped her ass, pulling her against him. Sarah moaned in pleasure as his cock slipped deeper and deeper into her. She stood up, arching her back, and thrust her ass against him, her ass cheeks pushing firmly against his groin. She moaned, realizing that his entire cock was up her ass, then she slid herself forward and back along it. Ragden moaned, then gripped her ass and held her firmly while he thrust deeply into her. She moaned in pleasure, clutching her chest. Emily giggled as she finished soaping herself down, then stepped around Sarah and grasped her breasts, pushing her back against Ragden. Sarah moaned at the pressure on her chest as Ragden thrust into her ass harder.  

"Oh God," she moaned in pleasure, feeling each thrust going deeper into her, shaking her whole body. Sarah felt the pressure on her breasts and gasped as Emily licked her nipples, then pulled on them with her teeth as Ragden continued to slam his cock up her ass. She felt her body responding to all the sensations and knew she was reaching her limit.  

Sarah's mind whirled, her heart racing, her breath exploding out of her in great gasps with each massive thrust of Ragden into her bowels. She felt the pain, pressure and pleasure building within her. She knew she could not last long with this onslaught on her body. She felt Emily grasping her breasts firmly, pinching her nipples, adding more to the ecstasy. Her bowels throbbed, clenched, and released as Ragden pounded his cock into her.  

"This is... what you... wanted," Ragden grunted between thrusts, "isn't it?"   

"Yes... Oh God... Yes!!" Sarah exclaimed in response, "Harder! Oh God... Fuck me harder!!"  

Emily pushed more firmly against Sarah's breasts, pinching her nipples as she pushed her upright. She then leaned in and kissed her passionately, thrusting her tongue into Sarah's mouth. Sarah moaned in response. Ragden dug his fingers into her hips, grasping her firmly as he thrust against her harder, his cock throbbing inside her, then pulling back and slamming into her harder. Each thrust was accentuated with the slapping of his groin against her ass cheeks. Sarah gasped in pleasure and pain. Her body rocked. Her senses were overwhelmed. Emily grinned against her lips, sensing her impending climax. She looked at Ragden, caught his gaze and nodded. Ragden grinned back at her. They both closed their eyes and as Ragden continued to thrust against her, they both reached out with their energy and found Sarah, caressed her climax, fed it, and felt it grow.  

Aria watched, her mouth agape as a bit of drool collected on her chin. Her pussy dripped with need and desire as she watched Sarah twitch and spasm between Emily and Ragden. She could sense something happening and could feel the energy level in the room increasing, with Sarah in the middle of it. She reached down and cupped her mound. She felt her damp arousal and slipped a finger into her wet folds, feeling the tightness of her pussy. She groaned softly as she slid a finger in and out of herself as she watched Sarah get fucked.  

Sarah felt her body trembling with pleasure, her climax threatening to overwhelm her senses. She felt Ragden's massive cock sliding in and out of her bowels with a ferocity she had not felt before. Her body quivered and shook, her muscles twitching. The pressure building within her was more than she could contain. Each time he thrust into her; she could feel her climax building even more.  

Ragden felt the energy building up within his body, his balls tingled with it. His legs felt like ants were crawling on them. He grasped her hips firmly and continued to thrust into her as deep and hard as he could. Her ass squeezed on his cock, the pressure building up in him, escalating and building. The pleasure compounded on itself and built faster. Ragden felt himself about to burst as he focused his mind on the energy collecting in him and pushed it into his balls and as he thrust into Sarah, he thrust the energy up through his cock and into her. He cried out as the energy burst out of his cock into her bowels. Every muscle in his body went rigid with the force of it pushing out of him. His fingers convulsed into her hips, digging deep, locking her in place. His legs flexed and locked, his back arched, his arms convulsed. His cum exploded out with it, filling her bowels with his hot, sticky seed.  

Sarah cried out as his cum and his energy exploded into her. She felt it surge through her bowels, filling up her abdomen with his massive load of cum. Her climax rolled over her in response, as fluid flooded out of her pussy, dripping down her legs into the shower. Her body convulsed, her legs buckled, her hips pressed hard against his groin. Her back arched and her head was thrown back against his chest as she cried out to the ceiling as her orgasm rolled over her.  

Then Emily grabbed her neck and pulled her lips down to hers. She kissed her deeply, and while doing that, sucked the energy out of her. Sarah's eyes went wide as she felt the roiling energy in her abdomen surge up through her chest, into her throat, and Emily's mouth. Her body convulsed, her legs twitched, her arms thrashed as she felt it rush out of her. Then Emily drew back from her.  

The energy flowed down into Emily’s chest. Emily closed her eyes as she pulled the energy into her chest, feeling it collecting, then she opened her eyes and pushed it down her arms back into Sarah’s chest. Sarah cried out again as Emily squeezed her breasts tightly, the energy flowing back into her. Sarah felt her senses heighten, her pulse raced and she gasped for breath as she felt like her chest was full of so much compassion, desire, lust, and love. She felt like a ball of fire had been stuffed into her chest and she clutched Emily's hands on her chest as the energy rolled down into her abdomen. She felt it roll down into her bowels. She shook her head, not ready for what was coming next as it collected in her uterus. She felt it building and building inside her. Ragden suddenly drew back his cock out of her ass and plunged it into her pussy, sliding deep up into her, striking her cervix. At that moment of contact, she felt the energy flow out of her and into Ragden's massive cock. She cried out as the release of energy caused her to climax again. Fluid flowed freely out of her pussy. As the energy rolled out of her, she felt her senses return to normal and the world felt a little less bright, as if someone had dimmed the lights. She felt her muscles clenching and convulsing as Ragden withdrew his cock from her pussy. She groaned as her pussy clenched on the empty space left behind.  

Ragden grasped her hips firmly and placed the head of his cock against her asshole again. She moaned at the pressure as he slammed it home into her bowels. She cried out again, as the energy exploded into her again, along with another load of his sticky seed filling her bowels. She felt the energy flow up into her body, every nerve in her body felt like it had been lit on fire. Her legs buckled, and she would have fallen if Ragden had not been holding her hips firm. Emily leaned forward and kissed her passionately, breathing something into her. She felt more than just her tongue and lips pressing against her. That something flowed into Sarah and mixed with the roiling energy in her abdomen, calming it. Sarah felt it absorbed in her. Hot tears slipped from her eyes at the incredible amount of pleasure and love that filled her being. Her body went completely limp. Emily held her body in place, while Ragden wrapped one arm around her waist, the other snaking up her chest to pull her body against his.  

Sarah gasped for breath, trying to reconcile what had just happened to her. She had no strength to hold herself up. She felt her back against Ragden's chest. The water of the shower cascaded over her, rinsing the fluids from her legs that were leaking down from her pussy and ass. She could still feel Ragden's massive, throbbing dick deep in her bowels. Her ass ached from being stretched by him, yet it was an ache that felt so good, so amazingly powerfully wonderful. She smiled and giggled. Sarah's eyes fluttered open. In front of her, stood Emily watching her carefully. A mild look of concern on her face. Sarah tried to reach out and reassure her, but her arm would not move. Everything felt so heavy.  

AmyParkerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyParkerr

Emily reached out and placed her hands on her breasts again. She felt the warmth, compassion, desire, and love flowing into her. Her muscles tingled, and she felt strength filling her body again. Sarah reached out and pulled Emily against her. Emily smiled happily and wrapped her arms around Sarah, hugging her warmly. Sarah felt her legs find footing beneath her and she stood up tall, testing her muscles.  

Ragden slipped his hands to her waist, holding her steady while she stretched her legs. She smiled, feeling so very much alive. Sarah started to step forward and immediately stopped, the massive cock in her ass throbbed and she moaned loudly as it started to slide out of her. Sarah pressed her back against Ragden's chest, feeling his heat, compassion, and love pulsing against her. She felt his cock throbbing inside her, his cum still filling her bowels. She smiled. Emily stepped back and giggled to herself.  

Emily spoke softly, "If you two don't mind, I'd like to wash off now If you are done?"   

Sarah laughed and nodded, "Yes. I think I am done. But... I have this... COCK in my ASS." She shivered with pleasure and licked her lips.  

Ragden leaned down and kissed her shoulder, her neck, then her ear. He whispered to her, "Are you quite satisfied, my love?"   

Sarah nodded happily, loving every throb of his cock in her ass, "Yes, I am... but... Do you have to...?"  

Ragden laughed, a deep wonderful sound that sent shivers down her back. Emily looked at him and smiled, a finger drifting across her groin, tickling her lips.  

"If we did not have school today, I would consider it. However, I am not sure I want to turn into any more of a prune than we already have..."   

He laughed again, this time it sounded more normal with less sexual edge to it, just deep humor as he bent his knees and slowly lowered himself out of her bowels. He did it slowly, sliding inch after inch out of her. She groaned, feeling her ass clench on the space he had occupied within her.  

After he finished pulling out of her, she tried to turn around and found herself unsteady. His hands grabbed her hips, holding her steady so that she would not fall. Emily moved closer and placed a hand on Sarah's shoulder. Her touch was soft and loving. Sarah looked up and leaned into Emily, kissed her on the lips softly. Emily smiled and stepped back under the water, washing herself off.  

Sarah turned and wrapped her arms around Ragden, pulling herself against his body. His cock throbbed against her abdomen and she sighed in pleasure. She could feel the heat and intensity of it against her. She looked down at it, saw it still slick with her cum and his. She looked up at Ragden questioningly. He cocked an eyebrow at her, then nodded. Sarah slowly lowered herself to her knees, then slipped his cock into her mouth and moaned at the pleasure of it slipping into her throat. She slid it in, her lips pressed against his groin. Ragden moaned in pleasure as she bobbed once on his cock, then pulled back slowly, easing it out of her mouth. Then she sucked all the cum and juice off it. She nodded slowly and Ragden took her hand and pulled her back to her feet.  

"Jesus, fuck me sideways, that tasted good..."  

She smiled at Ragden, then she wrapped herself around him, hugging him fiercely. He tilted her head back gently and kissed her on the lips. She smiled in pleasure, then she released him and stepped gingerly to the edge of the shower. Ragden followed behind her, his hands trailing on her hips to make sure she did not fall. Sarah stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel, and started to dry herself off. Ragden followed, grabbed a towel for himself and started drying off as well. Aria stood transfixed against the vanity. She blinked slowly at both. Then she snapped her mouth shut and walked up to Ragden.  

Ragden put his towel back on the hanger and looked at Aria. Then slipped his arms around her and hugged her warmly. He kissed her softly on the lips, then spoke softly to her, "Can I do something for you, my love?"  

Aria's blue eyes sparkled and her body trembled with desire as she snuggled close to Ragden, feeling the warmth of his embrace enveloping her. She gazed up at him lovingly. Her cheeks were flushed. Her heart raced. Her mind whirled with lust and desire. She felt the weight of his cock pressed against her stomach, the hardness of it filling her with anticipation and need.  

"Yes, my love," she whispered, her voice barely audible, "please... give me what I need."  

He kissed her softly on the lips, one hand caressing her cheek as the other drifted down her back, "And what is it that you think you need?"  

Aria's blue eyes sparkled; her body trembled with desire. She gazed up at Ragden, as he kissed her softly on the lips, one hand caressing her back, the other drifting down her spine, causing Aria to shiver with pleasure.  

"I need you to fill me up completely," Aria whispered, her voice barely audible, as she looked up at Ragden with pleading eyes, yearning for him to give her everything she craved.  

"Oh... I suppose I could do that,” he whispered huskily. His hand trailed down over her ass, slipping between her ass cheeks, gently caressing her asshole, then sliding through her pussy lips, feeling the dampness there. "Just one question love... Where do you want it?"  

She gazed up at Ragden. Her cheeks flushed, her heart racing, her mind focused on the pleasure of the moment.  

"You can put it wherever you want," she whispered breathlessly, her voice barely audible.  

Ragden chuckled softly, then he slid both hands down her back and gripped her ass firmly, lifting her to his body. She sighed in his embrace, draping her hands around his neck. His fingers slipped into her folds, pulling her pussy open as he stepped over to the vanity.  

Sarah stepped out of the way, watching hungrily. Then she stopped, giggled and grabbed a washcloth, wiping a trail of cum off her thighs that dribbled from her asshole. She shivered with pleasure, then pulled a brush from a drawer and started brushing her long dark hair.  

Ragden lowered Aria onto his cock, her lips spread and his cock slid into her. He moaned softly as he lowered her onto his groin, his cock sliding up into her tight pussy, and pushed against her cervix.  

Aria gazed up at Ragden and she sighed deeply. Her pussy stretched to accommodate his thick, throbbing length. She gasped as he slid deeper into her. Her walls gripped him tightly, pulling at his length, pulling at his balls.  

Ragden gently lowered Aria onto the counter, setting her hips down softly. He kissed her gently as he slid his cock out of her pussy, then slid the entire length of it back into her, pressing gently against her cervix. He placed his hands on the vanity under her thighs, holding her legs spread as he gently slid in and out of her, each gentle stroke pressing against her cervix.  

"Is this what you wanted?" He sighed huskily into her lips as he kissed her again.  

"Yes... Oh yes," she whispered breathlessly. Her hips bucked against his as she tried to increase the pace of their lovemaking, driving herself closer to the edge of ecstasy. "Fuck me... fuck me hard."  

Ragden picked up his pace, matching the bucking of her hips. Then he increased the pace, forcing her to work to keep up with his fast thrusting into her. Each long, deep, hard stroke pushed hard against her cervix. Her body rocked with each impact.  

"Is this better?" he asked between thrusts as he kissed her passionately.  

Aria gasped in pleasure and matched Ragden's pace, their groins slapping together with each powerful thrust. Aria's breath quickened, her heart racing as she felt Ragden's strong presence filling her up completely. It drove her wild with lust and desire. She gazed up at Ragden, her mind whirled with pleasure and anticipation.  

"Yes... Oh yes... it feels incredible."  

Ragden thrust into her faster. His cock pushed forcefully against her cervix. Her body rocked with each impact. The vanity shook beneath them.  

Aria's body trembled with desire as Ragden's cock slid faster into her pussy. His cock pushed against Aria's walls with every thrust, driving her wild with lust. Ragden's hips bucked against Aria's pussy, his cock pushing deeper into her tight, slick folds with each powerful movement. Aria gasped with each impact, her body shuddering with pleasure as she felt his thick member filling her up completely, driving her to the edge of orgasmic bliss.  

Sensing her impending orgasm, Ragden slid back, his cock slipping out of her. He leaned into her, rolling her back on her hips, her legs going up into the air. He kissed her passionately as he pressed the head of his cock against her ass.  

"Does your ass need to be filled too?" He whispered huskily against her lips.  

Aria gasped in pleasure as Ragden pulled back, releasing his cock from her pussy, leaving her aching for more. Aria nodded enthusiastically, biting her lip in anticipation of feeling his cock pressing against her tight rear entrance.  

"Yes... please."  

Ragden pressed his cock against her ass, the head digging into her tight muscles, forcing her to accept his size. Her ass slowly stretched open for him. As the head slipped in, he moaned softly as her tight depths squeezed against the head of his cock.  

Aria trembled with desire as Ragden's cock pressed against her ass, the head slowly pushing inside her tight, slick depths. She gasped in surprise and pleasure as her ass slowly stretched to accommodate his large girth. Aria's pussy dripped with arousal, her juices flowing down her thighs as she felt his fingers grip her hips, urging her to take more of his thick cock.  

"Fuuuckkk...."  

Ragden slowly slid more and more of his cock up her tight ass. He moaned louder as more of it slipped into her. He kept working it slowly until his groin pushed against her firm ass.  

"Is this what you wanted?" He whispered breathlessly from the effort of filling her.  

Aria gasped with pleasure as his thick member filled her, causing her to moan in pleasure. Aria's pussy dripped with desire, as her mind whirled with the pleasure of feeling Ragden's cock fill her up.  

"Fuck, yes... This is exactly what I wanted."  

Feeling her dripping fluid from her pussy flowing over his cock, Ragden slowly slid his cock almost out of her ass. Then he gently slid it back in,slid it almost out again and then slid it back in more rapidly. He kissed her softly on the lips as he slid it out and into her again.  

Aria's blue eyes sparkled and her body trembled with desire as Ragden's massive cock slid deep inside her driving her wild with lust and desire. Aria's hips bucked against his groin. His cock pulsed with every stroke, filling Aria with pleasure as she gasped with delight. Sarah's cheeks flushed, her eyes bright with excitement, as she gazed at Ragden, her lover, and admired the sight of him fucking her best friend.  

"Fuck... Oh, God."  

Ragden felt Aria matching his pace and started moving against her faster. He more urgently filled her ass with his throbbing cock. Then sliding out and filled her again, and again.  

As Ragden’s thick cock drove into her ass at an increasing tempo, their movements became more frantic, more urgent. They both lost themselves in the pleasure of the moment. Aria gasped and moaned with each thrust, her hands gripping tightly onto the edge of the vanity as she felt Ragden's powerful thrusts sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Aria's ass clenched and unclenched around Ragden's invading cock, her juices flowing freely as she arched her back and cried out in ecstasy.  

Ragden thrust into her faster. His cock slid in and out of her. His groin slapped against her ass, shaking her whole body, and the vanity underneath her.  

Aria felt Ragden’s hips buck against her, his cock drove deeper into her tight, slick depths. Aria gasped in pleasure and moaned louder. Aria's ass gripped his thick member tightly, her fluids flowing as she felt the pleasure intensify. Ragden's cock rubbed against Aria's walls with every stroke. Aria could feel the heat radiating from her bowels, burning with lust and desire.  

Ragden rolled his hips back, sliding his cock out of her ass, then pressed it into her wet pussy, sliding up into her and pressed it firmly against her cervix. He moaned in pleasure, then slid out and pressed it against her ass again. He moaned again as the head slipped in and then he thrusted it up into her bowels until his groin pressed firmly against her ass. Then he rolled back and slid it out of her. He pressed it to her pussy, slipped it through her folds, then thrust it up into her pussy, all the way up into her until it pressed against her cervix again. Then Ragden repositioned his hands under her thighs and started to thrust rapidly into her pussy, feeling her muscles clenching against his throbbing cock as he slammed it into her cervix hard, again and again. Each impact rocked her entire body. Her breasts rolled wildly. The whole vanity shook with each massive impact.  

Aria gasped as Ragden's cock pressed against her cervix, the impact sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout her entire body, causing her to arch her back and cry out in delight. Aria's breasts heaved with each gasp, her heart racing.  

"Oh fuck!"  

Ragden thrusted into her hard and fast, feeling his climax building rapidly. Each thrust shook her body. Each impact of his cock against her cervix sent waves of pleasure through his body. He moaned with each, his breath bursting out of him.  

Aria's body shook with each powerful thrust of Ragden's cock as he drove it hard into her pussy. Her heart raced with each impact. Her breath came in short gasps. Her mind reeled with the overwhelming pleasure of it. Aria moaned, feeling her climax building quickly within her.  

Ragden felt his climax building rapidly within him. His balls started to clench and his muscles started to twitch with the force of it. He clenched his teeth and proceeded to thrust into her with renewed force and vigor. Her entire body rocked, shaking the vanity with the force of each thrust. His cock smashed into her cervix repeatedly, sending shockwaves of ecstasy through his entire body. Then he rolled back, yanking his cock out of her pussy, and slammed it into her ass. Both gasped at the sudden change, feeling their bodies clenching up at the ecstasy of it.  

Aria's body shook with each powerful thrust of Ragden's cock as it slammed into her ass. Her pussy dripped with each impact. Her heart raced with each pulse of pleasure. Her whole body trembled with the force of his powerful thrusts. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt her climax building within her.  

"Ahh! Fuck!" Aria cried out. She felt her insides tighten and contract around Ragden's pulsing length.  

Ragden’s cock slammed into her bowels. Her entire body shook with the force of each impact. Aria’s breath came in short bursts of pleasure and effort. She felt pleasure building within her, threatening to consume her.  

Ragden continued to pound into her, struggling to maintain his pace and ferocity. His muscles twitched, his balls clenched, his body on the edge of an explosion. He continued to pound his cock up her ass repeatedly. He could feel her body tense against his. Her pulse raced. Her muscles clenched and released his massive cock inside of her. He knew she would not last much longer and wanted to see her climax with him.  

"Oh fuck!" Aria cried out, as she felt her climax crashing over her, sending waves of ecstasy throughout her entire being.  

As Ragden felt Aria's climax crash over her, he slammed in again and felt his climax explode out of him. Cum burst out of his cock into her insides. He drew back and slammed home one last time, pulling her close against him as his cock pressed deep into her ass. His body convulsed against her. The muscles of his legs twitched erratically. He leaned against her. His arms circled her back. He pulled her body tight against his. Her breasts pushed into his chest. Her heart thundered against hers. He kissed her passionately and slipped his tongue into her mouth. He tasted her desire and need, savored the flavor of her sated by his massive cock.  

Aria's breathed heavily and rapidly as she felt the enormous surge of pleasure wash over her, the enormity of Ragden's cock pulsing deep within her ass, sending her spiraling into ecstasy. She cried out in pleasure as her body convulsed against his. Her hips bucked against his as she climaxed with him. Her orgasm washed over her in waves of pure bliss.  

She cried out, her voice inaudible over the roaring in her ears. She felt the incredible power of Ragden's load flooding her insides, filling her bowels with his thick, creamy seed.  

Ragden continued to hold Aria against him. He felt her body calming down. He could still feel cum leaking from his cock into her bowels. Her bowels clenched and released on his cock, squeezing the cum from him. The sensation was incredible. He gently kissed her on the lips and felt her hot breath against his. Then he pulled her against him again and whispered in her ear.  

“Was that what you wanted?"  

Aria gazed up at Ragden, her blue eyes sparkling with satisfaction. Her skin flushed with pleasure. Her heart raced. Her mind whirled with the intensity of the moment. She could feel her body still quivering with aftershocks of her orgasm, as she rested against his chest. Her pussy still throbbed with desire. Her ass still gripped tightly around his cock.  

"That was... amazing," she murmured, as she looked up at him. Her eyes shone with gratitude and lust.  

Ragden kissed her softly on the lips, lingering there, feeling her pulse, her passion, her satisfaction and her love. He pulled her close against him, Feeling the texture of her body against his. He smiled into her lips and savored the touch of her skin, then he kissed her softly again.  

Emily stepped out of the shower and wrapped her arms around Ragden's waist. She hugged him back and then released him and came around his side and kissed Aria softly on the lips.  

She spoke softly, huskily, satisfaction in her voice, "Well... looks like you two had a good time."   

Then Emily pulled a drawer open, grabbed a brush and brushed out her wavy red hair, smiling at Ragden in the mirror as she did. Sarah came over to the other side and leaned in to kiss Aria on the lips softly. She gently grasped Ragden's ass and caressed it softly.  

Sarah spoke softly, "That was amazing to watch... I hope you both enjoyed yourselves."   

Ragden smiled and kissed Sarah softly, then leaned into Aria and pulled her against him. He slowly let go and slid his cock out, one agonizing inch at a time. He moaned softly as it slipped from her ass, a stream of fluid running out of her.  

Aria moaned loudly as his cock slipped out of her ass. Her body clenched on the space he had occupied. She felt like her bowels had become his permanent home and she missed the feeling of him so deep in her body. She felt the fluids running out of her and sighed in pleasure.  

Sarah stepped around Aria and kneeled between her legs, placing her tongue against Aria's ass. Aria moaned loudly as Sarah lapped up the juice spilling out of her. Aria's body twitched in pleasure as Sarah gently ran her tongue over her asshole, sucking up the spilling fluids. She then ran her tongue through her damp pussy lips.  

Sarah then turned and grabbed Ragden's softening cock and slipped it into her mouth, sucking on it fiercely. She slipped it down her throat, savoring the soft feel of him in her mouth and throat. Ragden moaned loudly as she sucked everything off him, then Sarah pulled back and let his cock slip from her mouth. She stood with a mischievous grin and giggled as she kissed him on the lips softly.  

Aria watched, wondering what his cock tasted like and was about to slip off the vanity to taste it when Sarah turned back to her. Sarah leaned into Aria, kissing her passionately on the lips. Aria moaned softly as she could taste the flavor of Ragden's cum on Sarah's tongue. Sarah pulled Aria against her and lifted her gently off the vanity. Aria's feet found the floor, and she stood shakily as Sarah released her. Ragden put a steadying hand on her hip, grasping her waist lovingly. She looked down at his hand on her hip and sighed. She felt his warmth, his compassion and his love swelling inside her. She could still feel his seed sliding around  in her bowels and shivered at the feeling of it.  

Ragden smiled at Aria, Emily and Sarah, enjoying their affection, their presence and their love. Then he looked at the clock and sighed. "We really do need to get going..."   

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments