Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tuesday... 

For Ragden, it was just another day as he walked through school, dreading what might take place. It was only weeks after his 18th birthday, and school was still torture. School had never been easy for him, but his mild learning difficulties had been compounded by the school bully and her team of “evil witches” that tormented him at every opportunity. The three of them, Aria, Emily, and Sarah, always found new ways to embarrass him as the years progressed. Only a month or two older, they never ceased in their torment of him. Yet, as he walked onto campus that day something felt different. 

His first couple of classes were normal enough, and he managed to avoid them- watching around corners and taking different routes if he caught sight of them. Then, just before lunch, he saw them coming down the hall towards his locker. He had no other way to go. Stood up straight and decided that he had had enough.  

Aria walked tall and proud before her two friends, spotted Ragden and grinned at the sudden opportunity that presented itself. Her grin widened as she knew everyone present would be watching. They always did, she was the most popular girl in school. The prettiest, the most desired. Her friends were close second and third, but this was her place of power. She spotted Ragden and stopped him in the hall. 

“Well, well, well... look at the dweeb,” she said haughtily. She tossed her perfect blonde hair and looked over her shoulder at her friends who laughed with her. As she looked back at Ragden, she saw a burning intensity in his eyes she had never seen before.

“You are just jealous because you need someone as cool as me in your life,” he quipped back at her. Aria felt a sudden shock to her core. This was not the passive nerd she had been teasing for the last four years.  

Aria scoffed and rolled her eyes, “Oh please! You think anyone would want to be associated with a loser like you? I could have any guy in this school if I wanted!” 

She stepped closer to Ragden, and put her arm around his neck, pulled him close to her body, “But hey, maybe there’s something I can do to make you feel better about yourself.”  

Not sure what had come over her, she leaned in and kissed his cheek. Ragden leaned into her, his lips brushing her ear. She could feel the heat that came off him and shivered slightly. Who was this person she had gotten entangled with? Surely not the same dorky nerd she had been picking on for years? 

“Are you sure you want your friends to see you getting hot for me? I know you want this. But is now the right time?" he whispered into her ear. Aria’s face turned red with embarrassment, but she did not pull back.  

"Shut up... Yeah, I guess so," her voice trailed off as she bit her lip nervously. "Fuck my reputation... I don't care... I want this... I want you..." 

Aria started to undress Ragden with her hands, revealed his body piece by piece. She pulled his shirt over his head, her hands fumbled with the buckle of his shorts. Between hurried breaths, she sighed huskily, “Take me somewhere private..." 

Ragden leaned forward and licked her ear, nibbling on her earlobe. Then he huskily whispered, “Fuck that, I know you want this. Let’s put on a show they will never forget.” 

He grabbed her ass and pulled her fiercely against him. Their groins pressed together; she could feel the heat and pulse of his cock through his clothes. Then he kissed her fiercely, forced his tongue into her mouth, tasting her. 

Aria moaned deeply against Ragden. Disbelief floated through her mind. This was not how she imagined this playing out. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him tightly against her, ground against his groin. She could feel her panties going damp against her. 

“Fuuuuck....” she gasped between kisses, “This is way too good...” 

Her friends stood by watching in shock and awe, unable to believe what they were seeing. Some of them started taking pictures or recording videos on their phones. Ragden then leaned back from her body, grabbed the front of her shirt, and ripped it open. the fragments of cloth dropped to the ground around them. Her simple, white bra was revealed. 

“These babies need to be free,” Ragden stated simply as he reached behind her. His fingers popped the clasp. Her bra went loose as he slid the straps over her shoulders. She clapped her hands to her chest, as he slid her bra off. She blushed as he pulled her hands off her chest, and revealed her small, round breasts to her stunned friends. She let out a small soft gasp of surprise and pleasure as he leaned forward and clamped his teeth on her neck, then sucked and kissed her.  

Ragden’s hands slid down her back. He grabbed the back of her skirt and tugged so hard the fabric gave. She moaned as he pulled the shredded fabric off her body, revealed her tiny white panties, and dropped them to the ground at her feet. Then he ripped her panties in half, held them up, and dropped them to the ground. Her nipples hardened as she felt the cool air across her most private parts. She arched her back slightly, giving his mouth better access to her throat. With her panties discarded in rags on the floor, she stood completely bare before him. 

 “Ahh... Fuck... “, she moaned between gasps for air, “That feels so good...” 

Her friends watched in complete awe, some of them even drooled over the sight of their popular girl being treated like this by the nerd they always made fun of. Ragden moved his mouth to Aria’s chest, flicking his tongue over her nipples, while he undid his shorts, and dropped both shorts and boxers to the floor. His large, uncircumcised penis sprang forward. He pulled her against him, trapped his cock against her stomach. 

“This is what you really need. Tell me how much you want it…” 

Aria’s eyes widened in amazement as she saw his massive cock at it stood proudly against her abdomen. She could not believe how big it was, and how much she wanted it. Her hand reached out and grabbed onto the base of it. She felt its warmth and weight. 

“Oh god... I need this so bad...,” she whispered breathlessly, “I want every inch of you inside me...” 

She looked up at Ragden with lust-filled eyes. She craved what he had to offer. He saw her eyes and leaned in to kiss her fiercely again, pushed his tongue deep into her mouth while he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tight against him. Aria moaned loudly as his tongue plunged into her mouth.  

He grabbed her ass, effortlessly lifting her off the ground. She wrapped her legs around him. Aria was overwhelmed as she felt completely vulnerable and helpless. His fingers slid around her ass, pulled her pussy lips wide. The head of his dick slid against her clitoris. A whimper of pleasure slipped from her lips. 

“Are you ready for this?” he breathed huskily. 

“Yes... I’m ready...”  

Ragden slowly lowered Aria onto his cock. The head barely slipped in, her pussy too tight for such a large penis. He leaned forward and sunk his teeth into her neck again, as the head slipped a little deeper into her. Aria let out a soft gasp as that massive, thick cock stretched her walls. The teeth at her neck were another layer of pleasure added to the mix. 

“Fuuuuuuck” she breathed heavily, “I’ve never felt anything like this before...” 

She tightened her legs around him and held him as tightly as she could. She was afraid she might lose that incredible sensation. Ragden licked his way up her neck, to nibble on her chin. Aria whimpered in response. The cock seated within her drove her wild with pleasure. Then he kissed her even more fiercely. She moaned in response. As his cock bottomed out against the back of her vagina, another shiver ran down her spine. Her heart raced faster.  

Then he lifted his head and whispered into her ear, “I know you bullied me because you wanted this, and now I’ll give it to you, but don’t think I've forgiven you...” 

“Y-yes... I did it because... I wanted this...” 

Ragden bit down on her earlobe as he ground his hips against her. He pressed the head of his cock into her cervix. Then he grabbed her ass, lifted her up and slid half of his massive member out of her. She gasped. Then he lowered her as he thrust his hips forward and drove his cock up into her.  

She felt a burning sensation deep inside her. She was filled with pleasure and pain. She gasped and moaned as Ragden latched his mouth onto her neck. Then he lifted and lowered her again, as his teeth marked her. The small crowd watched in awe as his cock slammed into her. Their jaws dropped in disbelief at the scene that unfolded before them. 

“Ahh... Fuuuuck...” she breathed heavily. Her voice was weak as she whimpered, lost in the intensity of the moment, “Take me... Take me hard... Make me pay for all those years of torment... I deserve this... I need this... Please...” 

Ragden continued to grind his teeth into her neck. A low moan slipped from her lips. He increased the pace of the huge drives into her. Each thrust rocked her body and bounced her small breasts. Aria surrendered herself to the intense sensations as they coursed through her body. She let go of any thoughts or concerns about the consequences of the situation. 

“Fuuuuuuuuuck... Yes... Take me harder... Make me pay... I deserve this... I need this... Do whatever you want with me... Just keep fucking me like this...” Her voice trailed off between gasps for air.  

Ragden leaned back a hair and altered the angle of penetration. He continued to lift and drop her faster as he thrust deep into her. His hips moved in time to her movement as he lowered her. His groin hit her harder each time. Aria let out a high-pitched gasp at the change. Her pussy clenched and unclenched around him. She tried to hold on to the exquisite pleasure and pain that filled her entire body. Her breath came in short bursts. She cried out in ecstasy and agony. She was lost in the whirlwind of emotions washing over her.  

“Fuck... Yes...” She whispered between gasps. Her voice broke as she succumbed completely to the power of the moment. “Do it... Fuck me harder...” 

Aria let out a long-drawn-out moan as Ragden shifted position again, and his massive cock slid past her cervix, deeper into her inner depths. His thrusts went deeper, harder, faster. They sent waves of pleasure and discomfort throughout her entire body. She felt his cock as it ripped through her insides. It rearranged her delicate structures. He filled her with a new level of intensity. She cried out in pleasure and pain. Her voice became raw and primal. 

“Ahh... Fuck...,” Aria gasped. Her juices flowed freely. She felt overwhelmed by the power, strength, and size of him in her. She felt owned to her very core. 

Ragden pulled Aria’s ear into his mouth and ran his tongue over it. He grazed it with his teeth. Aria whimpered softly. He continued to slam his groin against hers. Arousal and fear surged through her. She never wanted it to stop. Aria submitted to his dominance.  

“Fuuuuck...” she felt the mixture of emotions that swirled within her. It was a confusing blend of desire, submission, fear, and anticipation, “Fuck me harder...” 

Ragden growled into her ear with a deep guttural voice, “Cum for me!” 

Aria let out a long, low moan in response. He pounded her harder. Her whole body shuddered with each powerful stroke. She was overwhelmed by the intensity of the sensations. Her orgasm built, threatened to consume her as she felt the heat and pressure that built within her core. 

As she neared climax, a long, drawn-out cry exploded from her mouth. Her voice rose as the pressure and pleasure exploded within her. She felt her pussy flood with thick, sticky fluid. It poured down over Ragden’s cock and groin. 

“Cum for you...” she moaned softly. 

Ragden growled fiercely into her ear, “Oh... I am not done with you yet...”  

Aria whimpered as Ragden spoke. He raked his teeth over her ear again. Then he lifted her off his cock and set her down on her feet. He spun her around and made her face the crowd. She had the sudden urge to cover the faint wisps of blonde hair between her legs. Then he bent her over and placed the head of his cock against her soaked pussy. He grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms back.  

He barked at her, “Tell me how much you want this. Tell everyone how much you want this. Make me believe you!” 

Aria gasped in surprise. Her eyes widened with fear and excitement. Despite her hesitation, she found herself begging for more. She wanted to fulfill whatever desires he had in store for her. She wanted to prove to herself and everyone else that she truly belonged to him.  

“Please... I want this... I need this...” 

Ragden slammed his penis into her pussy, ramming it against her cervix. She let out a gasp at the sudden impact. It filled her with pleasure and pain. Her entire body convulsed at the impact. She cried out in delight and agony. 

As his cock continued to pound into her, she felt his control over her growing stronger. She welcomed his dominance over her. Ragden transferred her wrists to his left hand, holding them easily in one hand. He pulled them back until she groaned. Then he grabbed her hair with his right hand and pulled her head back. She arched her back further, showing her breasts to the crowd. He slowly withdrew his dick to the edge of her pussy. Aria let out a low moan. Then he drove it home with one massive thrust that struck her core again. 

Each powerful stroke sent shockwaves of pleasure and pain through Aria’s body. She felt his cock as it connected with her cervix. Her body trembled and her mind raced. She was unable to resist the pleasure and submission as it overwhelmed her. 

The small crowd watched in awe, as he continued to pound into her. Their eyes fixed on the spectacle as it unfolded before them. They could see the look of pure ecstasy and submission etched across Aria’s face. 

Ragden pulled her head back farther. He continued to slam his cock into her. He relished the vibrations of her body. Aria whimpered as the intensity increased while her body was pulled at new angles. It filled her with pleasure and pain. She surrendered completely to the experience.  

He drove deep into her. He ground his hips against her ass and pushed the head of his cock against her depths. She let out a low moan at the sensation of his cock so deep within her. She could feel the heat and pressure as it built again. She knew she was nearing her breaking point.  

Ragden growled with the effort, his voice deep and commanding, “Tell me how much you want this!” 

Despite the pain and pleasure that surged through her body, she found herself unable to resist the command, “Yes... I want this... I need this...” 

Ragden pulled her arms and head back a little further. Then he adjusted his position. His cock slipped deeper into her, filling her again. Aria gasped softly. She felt the thrill of anticipation that built within her. Then he pulled it back and drove it home again, and again. He drove deeper into her than she thought possible. The heat and pressure built within her. She could do nothing but surrender to it. The crowd watched in awe as he continued to pound her. Their eyes fixed on the sight of her exposed body, and the way she submitted to his dominance. 

Ragden released her arms. Then he wrapped his arms around her chest and grasped her breasts. He pulled her into a standing position, her back firmly against his chest. She gasped in surprise, feeling the warmth and solidity of his body against hers. She could feel his heartbeat echoing through his chest. She felt a sense of comfort and safety despite the intensity of the situation. He arched his back and drove his cock deep into her abdomen. The bulge in her stomach was clearly visible to the watching crowd. Then he pulled back and drove in again.  

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

The crowd watched in amazement as Ragden continued to highlight his dominance of Aria, their eyes fixed on the sight of her exposed body, and the way she surrendered completely to him.  

Ragden took her earlobe with his teeth. Aria whimpered in response as he growled into her ear, “Cum for me!” 

His voice echoed in her ear, sending a shiver of pleasure and anticipation through her body. She felt the warmth of his breath against her skin. As he continued to slam his cock into her abdomen, she felt the heat and pressure hit a breaking point 

“Yes...”  

The small crowd watched in awe as another orgasm rolled over Aria. Her body convulsed and twitched beyond her control. Her juices flowed freely, splashing on the ground at her feet. The bulge in her stomach twitched.  

Ragden released his grip on her chest and grabbed her hips. He pulled her down against his cock. Aria let out a long, drawn-out moan as his cock slid somehow even deeper. As her wrists and hair were free, she felt a sense of freedom and abandonment. She could fully surrender to the pleasure and discomfort that washed over her. As the twitching of her body slowed and stopped from the intensity of her orgasm, she felt the cock still buried inside her. It twitched and pulsed. She felt her boundaries pushed beyond her limits. 

“Ahh... Fuck...” she whispered as she rode out the end of her climax, her body came to rest against the solid rock of him against her back. 

As her breathing started to calm, Ragden slowly slid his cock from out of her. Until it finally slid free of her. Aria crumpled to the ground. She panted heavily. Her body still quivered with the aftershocks of her orgasm. She felt a sense of emptiness and longing. She knew she could never go back.  

The small crowd watched in awe as Ragden stepped back from her. They admired the way Aria half-sat on the ground, barely able to hold herself up. Her body spent. Her pussy still leaked juices over the pavement. The look of satisfaction and dominance etched across Ragden's face. 

“You’ve made me yours,” she whispered faintly, “completely.” 

Ragden chuckled, something deep within his voice, “Oh. I’m not done yet. Are you ready for the next act?” 

Aria looked up at him. Her eyes shone with anticipation and submission as she whispered, “Yes... I am ready...”  

She lay on the ground, patiently waiting for the next command. She knew that she had nothing left to lose and everything to gain from this moment of total surrender.  

Ragden’s cock twitched and throbbed in expectation. He reached down and cupped her chin, a small gasp slipped through her lips, as he pulled her to her feet. She felt a sudden rush of anticipation and excitement as it coursed through her body. She saw the determination in his eyes as he grinned savagely at her. Then he spun her round again. He slipped his cock between her legs, sliding the tip along her pussy lips, across her clit, then back to her asshole. She felt the warmth and dampness of her own arousal against the tip of his cock and could not help but whimper softly. He drew a slow circle around that precious hole, his cock vibrating in anticipation as he growled in her ear, “Are you truly prepared? Tell me you want this. Tell me you want this in your ass.” 

"Yes... I want this... I want you in my ass... Please...” 

Ragden pushed the head of his cock against her ass, the massiveness of it too much to fit. Aria gasped again as his cock pushed against her. She felt the resistance of her tight entrance. She felt the heat and pressure building within her. She knew it was almost impossible for him to fit. He pulled back and slid his cock through her wet folds again, gathering more of her arousal. She felt a new surge of pleasure wash over her and knew that she was ready for anything he might ask of her. 

“Yes... Take me... Fill me...” 

Ragden again pushed the head of his cock against her asshole. A shiver ran down his back as the first inch slid in. His eyes slipped closed as he felt the impossible tightness wrapped around him. He pulled back, Aria whimpered in response. He almost slipped out. Then he slid back in that inch, and a hair more. She could feel the immense pleasure and fullness of his cock at the edge of her entry, only to have it retreat and then push forward again. She felt it slip farther into her with each incremental movement. She knew that it would be impossible to forget this moment of complete surrender and submission. 

“Ahh... Fuck... Just like that... “ 

The small crowd watched in awe as Aria took that first inch. Then another, and another.  

Aria gasped again as Ragden took her hands to her ass cheeks. He forced her to spread herself open further to allow for more of his cock to slide into her. Another inch slid in, back out, then again plus another inch. This was repeated, and again. Each inch sent new waves of pleasure and discomfort that coursed through her body. His massive cock eased deeper into her inches at a time. Until he was finally fully engorged inside her. Every inch, groin to ass, pushed into her. 

As the final length slid into her, she felt his pulsing cock against her inner depths. She let out a moan of pleasure and relief. Ragden sighed in contentment. 

“Fuuuuuuucccckkkk...” She whimpered. 

Ragden started to build a slow rhythm of movement against her. He continued to slide in and out of her. Each powerful thrust sent new waves of pleasure and discomfort through her. The small crowd watched in awe. They were transfixed, as Aria accepted the size and power of him into her.  

Ragden reached down and placed his hands on the lower sides of her thighs. He lifted her with ease into the air. Aria let out a gasp. She felt even more full and overwhelmed as her weight drove her down onto his cock. As he spread her legs, she felt a new level of vulnerability and exposure and she knew everyone was watching her most intimate moments of submission.  

“Fuck... I’m so exposed...”  

The small crowd watched in awe as Aria’s pussy dripped on display for all to see. They could see just how deeply embedded his cock was within her. Aria whimpered softly as Ragden lifted and lowered her. His cock slid even deeper into her. She felt the intensity of his power and speed as it increased with each thrust. Her fluids flowed out of her pussy. She felt vulnerability and helplessness wash over her as he continued to pound her at a pace that increased with each thrust. She felt even more pleasure and discomfort throughout her body. 

“Ahh... Fuck... Faster...” The entire crowd could feel the intensity of the situation as it built while they watched her being driven harder and faster. 

Then it stopped. Aria moaned in disappointment as Ragden lifted her off him and set her on her feet in front of him. She stood there, vulnerable, and exposed. Her heart thundered in her chest as she tried to anticipate what would come next. She stood there; her hands clasped in front of her groin. She watched as his cock gently throbbed before her. 

“What... are you doing?” She asked hesitantly, “Why did you stop?” 

The small crowd watched in anticipation. They waited to see what Ragden would do next. They wondered if he planned to continue his dominance or if he was simply taking a break. 

Ragden reached out and placed a hand on her head, gently pushing her towards the ground. She let out a soft gasp of surprise as he forced her to kneel in front of him, “I have more for you. Are you ready?” 

Despite her shock, she knew that she had completely surrendered to his will. She felt excitement and anticipation wash over her. Her heart started to beat faster, excited at the prospect of yet another thing to come.  

“Yes... I’m ready... What else do you have planned?” she asked nervously, “I’m yours to command.” 

Ragden knelt in front of her and pushed her back to lie on the ground. She gasped, her eyes a little wild as he crawled over her. He spread her legs with his knees and placed his cock against her ass. The tip slipped in, and he paused. 

“Tell everyone how much you love this cock in your ass!!” 

Aria’s eyes got big as she found herself saying the words. They rushed out of her, “Oh god... I love this cock in my ass...” 

Her words were suddenly cut off as her mouth snapped shut as his cock slid into her. One deep savage thrust. Ragden arched against her, muscles strained, every bit of leverage used. His groin was pushed to hers, fully seated against her. Aria gasped loudly as she felt him fill her. She could feel the heat and pressure of it as it filled her inner depths. A moan of submission and pleasure slipped through her lips.  

“Fuuuuuuucccckkk...,” she whimpered, “So full...” 

Aria moaned in pleasure as Ragden reached up and grasped a breast in each hand and squeezed tightly. He slid out, then back in again. Aria’s breasts jiggled in his firm grasp. 

“Ahh... Fuck... Squeeze them...” 

Ragden continued to slide his cock in and out of Aria. Then he looked up into the crowd. His intense gaze looked at two figures who stood and watched. He pointed at them. 

“You and you! Sarah & Emily, right? Get over here!” 

Ragden slid his groin against Aria’s ass and sat back on his heels. He put a hand down on Aria’s stomach, feeling the vibration of her body beneath him. Aria groaned, feeling the throbbing of his cock deep within her. She arched her back and rocked her hips, trying to move herself along his shaft.  

Sarah and Emily approached. They kneeled on either side of Aria. They looked down at Aria and saw the sweat on her brow. The look of concentration on her face as she tried to move herself against Ragden’s body. They saw the tensing of her muscles and the heaving of her chest with each breath.  

Ragden spoke softly, “Would you like to assist me here?” 

Sarah and Emily looked at each other, not sure how to respond. Aria looked up at them. She reached out to them, taking their hands in hers.  

“Please,” Aria begged, “I need this.” 

Emily looked at Sarah. Then they both looked down at Aria and nodded. Both girls turned to Ragden. 

“How can we help?” Sarah asked with a trembling voice. Emily nodded in agreement. 

Aria smiled, a warmth spreading through her chest. She had felt embarrassed initially when she heard their names called. Now, affection for them spread through her, knowing that they would be by her side through this experience. 

Ragden smiled at them. Then he spoke softly to them, “Lick her chest.” 

Aria felt them holding her hands. They both leaned in to lick her breasts. Their tongues traced the sensitive nipples of her swollen peaks. 

“Mmmph...” Aria moaned in pleasure and submission as she felt their tongues. Her heart thundered in her chest. She felt the powerlessness of the situation as it washed over her again. 

Ragden started to slide his cock in and out of Aria’s tight ass again.  

“Squeeze her breasts.” 

Aria watched as her two friends reached out tentatively. They squeezed her swollen nipples gently between their fingers. She felt the pleasure of their touch as it added to her already overwhelmed body. The crowd continued to watch. Their mouths agape as Aria’s friends squeezed her breasts gently, while she was being fucked by his massive cock. They could see the mixture of pleasure and discomfort as it washed over her face with each powerful thrust. 

Aria knew she wanted this; she wanted to be used and dominated. She wanted to feel the power of Ragden’s cock as it filled her up completely. 

Aria groaned as she felt that massive cock shifting around inside her bowels. Ragden pounded her ass. He pulled her legs against his chest. Aria’s breath became ragged gasps with each thrust. Then he slid out of her ass and slammed deep into her pussy. His cock crashed into her cervix. She cried out at the invasion, then moaned in pleasure. Then he slid out of her again and slammed it back into her ass. He closed his eyes as he savored the tightness and slipperiness of her ass. Then he pulled back and drove in again, and again. 

Aria moaned in pleasure. Her eyes found her friends where they sat next to her. Their eyes watched her rocking breasts, her flexing stomach, her dripping pussy, her ass so full. She could see the hunger on their faces. She felt humiliated, powerless, and aroused so deeply that she could not contain it. Ragden continued to pound her ass. She could feel the edges of another orgasm. Her eyes started to go wide.  

“Cum for me!” Ragden growled between thrusts. 

Aria let out a low moan of pleasure and submission. She felt the powerful thrusts as they drove deeper into her ass. She felt helpless.  

She moaned as the pleasure crashed over her, as her orgasm claimed her reality. Her eyes squeezed shut. Every muscle in her body clenched. She felt the dam break within her. Ragden pounded her harder and faster. Her climax crashed over her like an avalanche that consumed everything. She felt Ragden release her legs, grab her hips, and pull her against him. Driving his cock even deeper with each world-ending thrust.  

Aria let out a loud cry of pleasure as her body surrendered to the waves of pleasure that crashed over her. Ragden reached up and grabbed her breasts and squeezed her nipples. He continued to pound her harder and faster. She felt like his dick was somehow even deeper in her. 

Ragden’s eyes glazed over as his own climax rolled over him and mixed with hers. His body started to twitch, he started to move even faster against Aria. He continued to drive his cock and in out of her like some kind of savage madman.  

Aria let out another loud cry of pleasure and submission. Her body shuddered and twitched as he continued to pound her ass shaking the ground around them.  

Aria’s arms flailed looking for something to grab onto. Then she grabbed Ragden’s hands on her chest, squeezing them fiercely. She forced his fingers to dig into her tender flesh.  

Ragden’s climax overwhelmed him. He continued to drive into her ass. His rhythm staggered. His body twitched and spasmed. Cum exploded into her ass. It flooded down over his massive cock, pooled on the ground between them. And yet, the movement did not stop. She rocked her hips against his thrusts. She drove him into her. Their bodies seemed to move of their own accord. 

Then their pace started to slow. Their bodies flushed and drenched in sweat. Aria’s cum flowed freely from her pussy. Her ass leaked his seed. His groin was still firmly seated against her ass cheeks. Aria’s breathing started to return to normal. He looked down at her. Grabbed her by the chin and looked her in the eyes.

“No more bullying. If you ever want this again, you will not bully anyone again. Ever.” 

Aria sighed contently. She felt the massive cock still buried deep in her ass. She internalized the words. She realized that she did indeed want this again and that she had to do as asked. She nodded her head in agreement. 

“Yes...” 

As he saw the small nod, Ragden slipped his softening cock from her ass. He crawled over her straddling her chest. He dropped his cock on her chin.

“You can lick it clean now.” 

Aria hesitated for a moment, unsure if she would obey. Then she decided to accept it. She opened her mouth wide and accepted his dripping cock. She sucked and licked every bit of cum off it. She relished the taste and texture of it. She felt her own submission and the power she had given up. 

“Mmm... Thank you...” 

She finished cleaning up his cock, then looked up at him with a mix of gratitude and humility in her eyes. She knew that she had accepted her place as a devoted servant. Once his cock was clean, Ragden stood up and started to gather his clothes.  

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments