Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The first couple of classes for Ragden went smoothly. His third period, History, was always a challenge. Today was not too bad. The fresh thoughts of his time with Emily made everything easier to deal with. After third period, he headed towards his fourth class, math. As he turned the corner, he almost walked straight into Sarah. They stopped just short of colliding. Their bodies were only inches apart.  

"Sorry... I... Didn't see you," Ragden blushed slightly as his body responded to the proximity of hers. "How are you today? I had an enjoyable time yesterday. Thanks for that."  

Sarah looked at Ragden. She saw something slightly different about him. Something that pulled at her heartstrings. She smiled and blushed slightly.  

“Hi... Yeah... Yesterday was great. Thanks for coming over.”  

Ragden smiled. Then he reached out to take her hand in his. He squeezed it softly and felt the soft texture of her skin. A thrill ran through him.  

“Are you... doing anything for lunch?”  

Sarah blushed a little more, feeling a sudden surge of warmth fill her. She looked into his eyes and saw the care and compassion, and... something more. She stared into his eyes, seeing the depths of feeling there. The depths of things she had never thought about. A shiver ran down her back. She blinked, then blinked again, realizing he had asked her a question. Her heart beat a little faster. His hand was still in hers. She looked down at it, feeling the warmth spreading up her arm. She looked up and smiled.  

"Uh... Lunch? Yeah, I'm free. Why?"  

Ragden smiled at her and watched the play of her emotions. He saw the soft sigh on her lips. "I'm meeting Emily at her locker; would you like to join us?"  

Sarah’s heart skipped a beat, as she felt Ragden’s gaze on her, and she felt a sudden flush of desire. “Yeah... sure. That sounds fun.”   

Sarah licked her lips, then thought for a second, “Emily slipped out last night; I did not see her leave. Do you know anything?”  

Ragden blushed slightly, feeling the heat creep into his face. His body responded. His cock started to harden at the memories of the night before. He looked down at Sarah. He saw her intense stare. The question in her eyes.  

“Yeah... I do,” He stuttered slightly. “She... came home with me last night.”  

Sarah’s eyes widened as she saw Ragden’s reaction. She felt her heart race as she saw his cock harden. She looked down, feeling her desire ratcheting up another notch, as she saw the evidence of his arousal. She looked back up at his face. Her heart raced quicker. She saw the passion, love, and desire in his face.  

"You fucked her?" Sarah whispered, her voice barely above a whisper. "Did you cum inside her?"  

Ragden pulled her closer to him. His lips were inches from hers. He could feel the desire boiling off her, the heat. “You swallowed buckets of my cum two days ago. Are you jealous of Emily?”  

Sarah felt her heart racing. Her memories of the day he mentioned came flooding back. She blushed darkly at it. Her body clenched up. She felt her desire surging and realized that she was jealous of Emily. She nodded, as she realized just how jealous she was.  

"Yeah... I'm so fucking jealous of her..."  

Ragden pulled her a little closer and closed the gap. His lips brushed against hers as he whispered to her, “What if I told you that I love her?” He sighed against her lips, and kissed her tenderly, “What if I told you that I love you as well?”  

Sarah’s heart raced, feeling his lips on hers. The confession of his love caused her desire to become something she could barely contain. His confession of love for Emily made her feel intensely jealous, but she realized that he loved them both. She felt a surge of lust. She realized she wanted to be loved by him as well.  

"Tell me... Tell me you love me... Say those words to me, Ragden... Please... I need to hear them from you."  

Ragden pulled her body against his. Pressed them together. His cock throbbed against her body. His arms wrapped around her. He pulled her into a warm embrace. He could feel her heart as it raced in her chest against his slow, steady, and calming pulse. He lovingly caressed her hair. He gently pulled her hair, pulling her face out of his chest so he could look down into her eyes. A tear on his cheek, he leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. Then he spoke softly, his lips brushing across hers.  

"I've always loved you. From the moment I saw you four years ago. I loved the shine of your hair. The twinkle in your eyes. The way you touch your ear when you are nervous. I loved the way you walked. The swish of your hips. The curve of your ass. When you started teasing, taunting, and bullying me, it broke my heart. But I never stopped loving you..." He kissed her softly on the lips. "And I love you still. Always will."  

Sarah felt Ragden’s cock pressed against her stomach. She felt her wetness. She felt her desire as it overcame her sense of reason. His confession of love sent her heart stampeding through her chest. She knew that she was falling deeper and deeper in love with him. She felt her lust overcoming her as she realized that she wanted nothing more than to be used by Ragden. To be taken by him. To be filled by him. To be loved by him.  

"Fuck me, Ragden. Fuck me hard. Make me cum for you. Show me how much you love me."  

Ragden chuckled softly and caressed her cheek lovingly. Then he kissed her softly on the lips, "Don't you have a class to get to? Now is not the best time, as tempting as that would be. Later. I promise you that." He kissed her lips again, softly, and cupped her cheek with his hand. "Meet me for lunch, and we can discuss plans for later. Okay? Please? Be patient?"  

Sarah felt his lips on her lips, her heart beating wildly. His gentle caress on her cheek and her desire was more than she could contain. She felt a rush of wetness between her legs. She realized she was soaking her panties with her fluids. She felt the urge to cum, and she felt the sudden need to be filled.  

"Please... I need you now... Please fuck me now."  

"Right here? In the middle of the hall? With everyone watching? Surely you jest. Where would we go? Can you think of somewhere private for us to go?"  

Sarah felt Ragden’s lips on her lips, her mind barely grasping the question. She knew she was begging for something. Knew that she was asking for something she had no right to ask, but her thoughts were a scattered thing consumed by her need. She struggled and found her words.  

"No... Right here. Right now. Just fuck me hard."  

He saw the raw need on her face, the desire overpowering her sense. He looked around and spotted a janitor's closet nearby. He walked over to it and pulled her along with him. He opened the door and pulled her inside. Then closed the door behind them. The room was dark. He reached over and flipped the switch. The space was small, cramped, and full of cleaning supplies, but room enough for the two of them. Ragden reached over and flipped the lock on the door. Then he turned back to Sarah. He brushed the hair from her face. Pushed it back behind her ear and saw the raw need on her face.  

"This... isn't what I wanted... I want to lay you down on a soft bed and worship your body. I want to make love to you in a way that you'll never forget. But if what you really want right now is to get fucked, then we can do that... Just, not quite what I had in mind."  

"Fuck me. Make me your dirty little whore. Use me like the filthy cunt I am."  

He pulled her body gently against his and felt her racing heart, the desire burning off her like a fever. He kissed her gently on the lips, then whispered against her lips.  

"I will never think of you like a filthy cunt or a dirty whore. You are an angel, a goddess, a woman worthy of worship, but if you want to get fucked like a whore..."   

He reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down around her ankles. Then he spun her around in one smooth motion and bent her over. Ragden dropped his shorts and slid his hard dick through the dripping folds of her pussy and pushed it against her clit. “Is this how you want it?”  

Sarah gasped feeling the heat of his cock pressed against her pussy. She tried to buck against him, to get it into her, but he held her firm. She knew she was about to get filled, and she could not wait any longer.  

"Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Fill me with your hot cum. Make me your dirty little whore. Make me your dirty little slut."  

Ragden flipped up her skirt so he could see her lily-white ass. He grasped her firmly by the hips and slid the head of his cock through her lips, and into her vagina. She was dripping wet, but so tight it still took effort to slide even part way in.  

Sarah felt his penis enter her tight pussy. Her heart raced, as she felt the pressure of his thick member filling her tight, tight pussy. She felt a sudden surge of pleasure as she felt his large cock filling her. It stretched her tight walls. She knew she was about to get used. Her desire surged again as she felt Ragden’s precum leaking from the tip of his cock, and she wanted more.  

"Fuck me harder, Ragden. Make me your dirty little whore. Make me your slut."  

Ragden grasped her hips and pulled her against him. His cock slid fully into her and pressed against her cervix. He gently turned her body so that she was facing the sink and had something to hold onto. Her hands wrapped around its edge. Her knuckles went white as he slid halfway out, and gently back into her.  

Sarah felt Ragden’s cock sliding in and out of her tight, wet pussy. She felt her heart race, as she felt his large member filling her. She moaned as she felt her tight walls getting stretched. Her surging desire filled her, as his balls slapped against her clit. She knew she was going to be filled with his hot, sticky cum.  

"Fill me, Ragden. Fuck me hard. Make me your dirty little whore."  

Ragden gripped her hips more firmly, and slid out and back a little faster, a little deeper. The feel of her stretching around his cock was magnificent and he sighed in pleasure. He felt her racing heart under his hands. Her insistent need. He moved a little faster, pressed more insistently against her cervix.  

"Give it to me... Give me your hot, sticky, cum-filled load, Ragden."  

Ragden continued to thrust into her, building a slow rhythm. He pulled her hips against his groin with each thrust. Each impact drove deep into her and shook her whole body. Her grip on the sink tightened as she pushed herself back towards him, joining the rhythm, and moving with him. Sarah could feel her orgasm building with each stroke.  

"Oh... Oh, yes."  

Ragden could feel her orgasm building within her. His started to take on shape as well. His breath was in time to hers, their hearts beating as one. Thrust, withdraw, thrust again. Harder, his cock pushed into her cervix less gently. Sarah pushed against the sink and pushed herself back with each stroke. His hands on her hips, tight. His fingers dug into her soft flesh, pulling her against his groin as he drove into her.  

"Yes! Yes!"  

His movements increased in pace, more insistent. His grip on her hips got tighter as he pulled harder. Drove into her faster. In time to her breaths, feeling her push against him with each thrust. Sarah felt Ragden’s cock sliding in and out of her tight, wet pussy. She felt her orgasm building and building. She could feel his fingers digging into her, and the pain only heightened her arousal. She felt her pleasure surging with her.  

"Oh... Fuck!"  

Ragden felt her pulse increasing, he moved faster to match her breaths, her insistence. He matched her hips with his. Drove harder into her. Pushed his cock deep into her and slammed into her cervix with each thrust. The impact jarred her and bounced her breasts. He watched as her head craned back, her back arched. She tried to get more, to drive faster. He pulled harder and pounded into her faster. His climax was upon them. He clenched his eyes, his teeth, every muscle clenched to hold it off. To keep fucking her as hard as she wanted it.  

Sarah felt her orgasm building upon itself. She knew that she did not have long to last at this pace. She felt his large member as it filled her and stretched her tight walls. It was so big it hurt. The pain, combined with each impact against her cervix, made her want more. A mix of pleasure and pain she could not get enough of. Ragden’s fingers dug into her hips and pulled her against him. Another note in the symphony of ecstasy that threatened to overwhelm her. She did not know how much more she could take, but she wanted it all.  

Ragden felt the edges of her climax, driving her body to slam against him. He pulled harder, thrust faster. No longer an elegant caress of her insides, his cock was now a driving jackhammer against her cervix. His breath came out in gasps with each impact. Sent shock waves through his body, and hers. Sarah knew that she was close to reaching her peak.  

"Fuck me... Fuck me."  

Ragden pulled on her harder and thrust into her with even more force. Her urges drove him to move faster. Her hips and his, driving together. The sound of it a hard slap of noise inside the small room. He dug his fingers in around her hip bones. Pulled her against him, harder. Faster. He slammed his cock into her cervix. Sarah felt her orgasm continuing to build with all the sensations crashing over her. She knew that she needed to cum and needed to cum now.  

"Cum... Cum in me... I want your hot, sticky, cum-filled load!"  

At her urging, Ragden drove even harder, slamming into her like a madman. At the edges of his psyche, he could sense the dark cloud approaching, and he shoved it back. Sent it screaming back into the depths of his mind. Then he refocused his energy on Sarah. Let his love and compassion come crashing over her like a tidal wave. His cock slammed into her vice-like pussy, filing her, slamming into her cervix. Her body jerked and shuddered with each impact. The sink on the wall rattled with the force of it. Her arms and legs shook as she thrust herself against him, in time to his thrusts into her. He could feel his energy reaching out to her, increasing her climax. It added new layers to it. Spreading it, turning it into more than just a peak, but a tidal wave ready to come crashing down on them both.  

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

He dug his fingers deeper into her hips, her tender flesh yielding against the strength of his grip. Ragden knew she would have bruises there, but he pulled her harder. He thrust into her. His massive, throbbing cock stretched her to her limits. Filled every inch of her and slammed into her cervix with the force of a Mac truck. Then he jerked back, almost coming free of her, and slammed into her again. The sink rattled with the impact. Her arms shook. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Again, and again.  

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!"  

As she cried out, he pulled her harder. Each cry was punctuated with an impact against her that shook the entire room.  

Sarah’s voice echoed throughout the room as she felt Ragden’s cock slamming into her cervix. She felt her body shuddering and starting to convulse. Her muscles twitched with the energy of her climax. It loomed over her. An orgasm, unlike anything she had ever experienced. She felt her eyes roll back in their sockets as she surrendered to its awe-inspiring presence.  

Ragden felt her body start convulsing against his. Her body pitched itself against him. Her hips bucked against his more forcefully as he pulled and thrust into her. His cock slammed into her so hard that the whole room rattled with each impact. His cock seemed to tap into her very soul. He could feel the swelling of her climax as it filled her being and tapped into his. His body started to twitch as an electrical current ran over his skin. Tinging from head to foot, he forced his eyes to stay open as he continued to thrust hard and fast into her.  

Sarah’s body shook violently. Her muscles contracted with each impact. She knew she was about to cum. Her voice rose above the thunderous roar of the room, as she felt her orgasm building, building, building...  

Ragden’s grip on her hips tightened even further, keeping her on her feet as her legs twitched and convulsed, and almost gave out underneath her. Still, he pulled her against him and thrust into her. His cock still slammed through every inch of her tight pussy. It smashed into her cervix and shook her body. Her breasts rocked up under her shirt. Her bra was no longer able to contain them. Her skirt was now around her stomach. His hands pulled her against him, then let her slide forward as he crashed into her. Then pulled her into him again... and again... He felt her orgasm expanding, consuming her reality and his. The light in the room flickered with the energy thrown off from their bodies as they continued to thrash into each other. Bounce off and smash into each other with even more force.  

Sarah’s body trembled and shook. Her muscles spasmed as she felt Ragden’s cock slamming into her. She felt a sudden surge of pleasure, as she felt Ragden’s cock tapping into her very soul. Then when she was beyond any limit she could have imagined, her climax crashed down upon her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her back arched and convulsed, pulling her into an angle she never thought possible. Her stomach stretched. Her breasts thrust forward. Her back was arched. Her hungry mouth pointed to the ceiling. She pushed against the sink and felt it crumple against the wall. Then she screamed as the orgasm rolled over her. Every muscle in her body seized and twitched. She would have fallen, her legs completely useless, had Ragden’s grip on her not been so strong. She felt his cock ram home one last time into her cervix. The explosion inside her added a new wave of ecstasy that rocked her again. She felt her breasts slip free of her bra. Felt the cool air across her chest. Another sensation washed over her, adding even more to the symphony of overload in her system.  

As he felt Sarah go slack beneath him, Ragden slammed his cock into her cervix one last time. His orgasm rolled over him. The lights went out as a wave of energy rolled off their bodies. He could hear the tools rattle along the walls. He felt her insides filling with his essence as it poured into her, mixed with her own, and came spilling out. Through sheer force of will, he maintained his footing. Kept standing, holding her against him. Kept her from collapsing on her face. As her body went completely limp, he slipped a hand around her stomach and pulled her up against his chest. His cock throbbed painfully against her cervix, still buried inside her. He slid his other hand up to her chest. Brushed across her bare breasts. Felt her thundering heartbeat as he held her against him.  

Sarah’s mind reeled, trying to process everything that had just happened. She could not move a muscle. She felt the cool air on her chest. The firm hand against her stomach and chest holding her upright. She lolled against him, moaning as she felt her insides filling. Her vagina contracted and squeezed over the massive meat stuffed so deep into her. Every inch of it filled her, touched her cervix, filled her with his essence. She could feel more of her juices pouring out. Her body twitched and shuddered.  

"Mm... Fuck."  

Ragden felt his body slowly start to relax. He held her gently against him. Cradled her body against his chest. The lights flickered back on. He looked around the room. Saw all the tools that lay strewn about the floor. The sink was half crushed against the wall. A large pool of their mixed fluids collected on the floor at their feet, still pouring out of her.   

“Holy fuck,” he whispered, “Are you okay?”  

Sarah’s body was still quivering. Her vagina contracted and released against Ragden’s thick, hot, cum-filled cock. She felt her nipples harden in the cool air. She looked down at them, then up at Ragden, and met his gaze. She saw his concern, and she nodded, speaking between contractions as she tried to catch her breath, “Yeah... Yeah... I am good. Just... fucking... Amazing...”  

Ragden chuckled softly to himself. “I must agree. You are amazing...”   

He turned her head slightly so he could place a soft, tender kiss on her lips. Then he nuzzled her neck softly. “Do you think you can walk after that?” He tensed his leg muscles and found them recovering quickly, given the recent strain he put them through.  

Sarah nodded as she spoke between contractions that were starting to fade; as she caught her breath, “Yeah... Yeah... I’ll be... fine...”  

He started to lower her to her feet, but her legs crumpled beneath her. Ragden gently swept his arm under her legs and held her against his chest. His cock slipped out of her as her arms draped around his neck limply. He could hear the drip of their mixed juices still spilling out of her. For a moment, he ached to be back inside her. His cock softened in the cool air of the room. Then he looked down at Sarah, spent, exhausted, too weak to stand, and he softly kissed her forehead. Then her lips.  

“Are you... Are you sure you are, okay?”  

Sarah’s body still trembled. Her vagina clenched and released. The muscles still spasmed inside her. She sighed sadly as she realized his cock was no longer inside her. She ached for it to be back inside her but knew she could not handle it again so soon. She could feel a dull ache inside her that she had never felt before. That weariness in her muscles made her wish for sleep. And yet, she felt amazing. Energy coursed through her body. Something she had never felt before. Sarah tried to put her mind to it, and the only thing she could produce was... love. The energy that filled her was love. Something she had never felt in such abundance that it filled her every pore of who and what she was. She looked up at Ragden and saw the concern and compassion in his eyes, on his face. His love filled her. She tried to pull him closer to her but found she still did not have the strength. She took a deep breath and felt her body still trembling. The muscles that were still contracting. She spoke softly.  

"Mm... Yeah, I'm good. I've never felt better, actually. That was fucking amazing."  

Ragden smiled down at her and kissed her lips tenderly; he could feel her heartbeat starting to return to a more normal rhythm. Her breath was more under control. He gently lowered her to her feet, and she staggered but remained standing. He kept a hand on her hip, the other holding her hand as he stepped back to see if she could stand on her own. Sarah’s body still trembled. Contractions still rocked her abdomen. She could see his concern and nodded.  

"Yeah, I'm okay, just give me a minute. I think I'm good."  

Her voice was weak, but she stood straight, supported by his hand on her hip. She looked up at him, her breasts heaved with each breath as she spoke.  

“Fuck me again. Make me cum again. I want to feel that amazing feeling. Please..."  

Ragden laughed. Then he put a hand on her chest, between her breasts, and felt her heartbeat. He closed his eyes, and behind them, he could see... HER. Feel her very soul. Her energy was chaotic and swirling like a maelstrom. Her need and desire for something so intimately powerful. He felt his energy caress it, and nurture it, helping it find balance and heal from some wound she suffered in the past. Some need she could never have gotten filled before. He felt the weariness in her bones. The ache of her muscles. The clenching and unclenching of her muscles still spasmed with the aftershocks of her orgasm. Ragden shook his head slowly. He looked at her sadly.   

“Not yet,” he whispered. “Your heart could not take it. If we did that again, I fear it could kill you...”  

Sarah’s body still trembled, as she looked up at Ragden. She looked down at his hand on her chest. She realized he was seeing something else. She looked up to see his eyes, and she saw that they were closed. She felt his energy. She felt her own as it mixed with his. She felt connected to Ragden on a level she never thought possible. She wanted more. She wanted more of this connection. More of this energy. More of this... Love.  

“Please,” she begged, tears in her eyes, as she watched him pull up his boxers. His softened cock slipped in. Then he pulled her gently against him. Hugged her tenderly. He could feel the hitch in her breath, the spasm of her muscles. Her deep desire and need. He kissed her shoulder softly, then her neck. He whispered into her ear.  

“No. I’m sorry. I love you, but you need to recover.” He leaned back to look her in the eyes, “I promise, we will do this again, but you need time to recover, to get your strength back.”  

She looked up into his face, and her eyes welled up with tears. She felt his energy, and she felt her own. Her heart skipped a beat, and as she looked into his face. She realized she was falling in love with him. She did not care. She loved him. She needed him. She craved him. She wanted him to fuck her again.  

With one hand in hers, he stepped back and looked around the room. He found a clean washcloth, knelt in front of her, and gently cleaned the insides of her legs. Gentling wiped away the fluids that spilled out of her. Then he held it softly against her pussy, catching what was still slipping out of her. Then he gathered up her panties and gently slipped her feet through them. Slid them up her legs. Moved the washcloth out of the way and slipped it over her groin and hips. Then he straightened her skirt. Tenderly adjusted her bra. Slipped her breasts back into it. Then he stood back up and gave her a sad smile.  

“I know you crave more, and I promise you, I will give it to you, but not right now. Can you be patient for me?”  

Her breath hitched, as she spoke softly, "Yeah... Yeah, I can wait for you."  

"Thank you," he whispered as he kissed her tenderly on the lips. Now we need to get to class. Can we meet at Emily’s locker for lunch?”  

She nodded and stepped forward. Her legs wobbled as she followed Ragden through the halls of the high school. Her breasts jiggled with each step. Her heart raced. She could feel the love that radiated from Ragden. She knew she was falling desperately in love with him, and she did not care. She was in love with him. She was addicted to him—to his energy, to his love.  

He stopped and looked at her, watching her walk, “Do you need help? Can you make it on your own?”  

She tried to straighten up a little taller, but a hand snapped to her abdomen as another contraction rocked her body. She smiled weakly and stood up tall again.  

“Nope, I am good. Thanks...”  

Ragden let go of her hand and watched her lose her balance and nearly fall. She grabbed at the wall of lockers to keep her legs from giving out. He raised his eyebrows.  

“You don’t look good.”   

He stepped forward and gently swept her off her feet. Cradling her to his chest, he asked quietly, “Where is your next class?”   

She whimpered slightly and pointed down the hall. He nodded in response and carried her to the door. Then he gently, slowly, placed her back on her own two feet, one hand on her hip, the other in her hand to brace her. He stepped forward and kissed her softly on the lips again, savoring the feel of her, the smell of her, and the taste of her lips. Then he stepped back slowly, his hands lingering on her hips.  

“Take it slow. Deep breaths. I will see you soon...”  

Sarah stood trembling but nodded slowly. She willed her legs to carry her, to move. “I will. Thanks.” 

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments