Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ragden turned back to Aria. She lay on her side, watching him. He admired her body, the way the curls of her blonde hair framed her face. Her beautiful breasts, as they swayed with each breath. The muscles of her flat stomach quivered slightly from her exertions. The dampness between her legs, the fluid that leaked out of her. The most impressive thing he saw was the look in her eyes. The desire, the contentment, the submission. He smiled. This was not the same woman he had met this morning. This was a new Aria he had helped to form. He wondered what she would want now, given a choice. Would she revert to her past way, or would she embrace this new path?  

He looked at her questioningly, “What would you like now?”  

Aria hesitated for a moment. She felt his gaze on her body and saw his smile. She felt a warmth in the core of her being that she had never felt before. She felt exposed and vulnerable, but also excited and nervous. She was unsure of what exactly she wanted. Her mind reeled from her experience. She felt the gentle quiver of her muscles. The soft ache inside her. She wanted it again, but more than that, she wanted someone to share in this feeling of submission she had embraced. After a moment of thought, she found the courage to speak.  

“Um... Can we... Can we talk about my friends?”   

Sarah and Emily had been watching this interchange between Ragden and Aria. They noted that Aria seemed happy in a way that they had never seen before. She almost glowed with the joy of what she had experienced. As they heard her words, they looked at each other; nervous looks of horror crossed their faces.  

A wolfish grin filled Ragden’s face, and lit him up, “That sounds like an excellent idea.”   

Ragden placed his clothes back on the ground at his feet. Then he looked at Emily and Sarah. He noted how they sat, kneeling, watching him.  

Aria spoke in a rush, “They’re both really popular and mean to everyone, especially me.”  

Ragden stepped over to Emily. He gently placed his hand under her chin and coaxed her to her feet before him. She shivered in anticipation. Her eyes were full of fear and nervousness.  

“My dearest Emily, Aria says you bully even her?”  

Emily glanced down at Sarah beside her. She realized she had been caught in a trap. She hesitated and licked her lips. Then she spoke, her voice trembling, “Y-yeah... We bullied Aria sometimes. We didn’t mean any harm by it, though... It was just... you know, teasing.”  

Sarah nodded in agreement. Both women could see the uncertainty and fear as they consumed them. Ragden’s fierce gaze locked with Emily’s eyes. Emily felt like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming freight train—trapped, doomed.  

“Emily, what do you think of what I did with Aria earlier?”   

His voice was soft, almost gentle. She could sense the undertones of power, the hint of something sensual. She felt the gooseflesh rising in her arms. Being the focus of his attention sent a shiver down her back.  

Emily’s gaze found Ragden’s chest, paused on the powerful muscles. She looked up into his face and saw the hard lines of his jaw and the softness of his lips. She wondered what it would be like to kiss them, to feel them on her skin.  

She found herself lost in his eyes. Within them, she saw tenderness and affection. A gentleness that defied the scene she had just witnessed. She also saw a hard strength of character that made her shiver again.  

“Um... I don’t know,” she stammered, “It was... intense. I have never seen anything like that before.”  

Ragden reached out to Aria. She took his hand, feeling his warmth. A swell of pride started to bloom within her at his touch. She stood at his side. He pulled her naked body to his; her side pressed against him. He sighed, feeling the heat and vulnerability that came off her in waves. He placed a hand on her head and pushed her down to her knees. Then leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.  

Aria felt a surge of happiness wash over her. She knew that she had earned his approval and attention. She dropped to her knees obediently. She wrapped an arm around his leg and felt the warmth and strength of him enveloping her. Arousal washed over her, and she knew that she had become completely submissive to him. She felt a sense of excitement.  

Ragden turned back to Emily, narrowed his eyes at her, and spoke softly, “Emily. Do you think you can be a good girl?”  

Aria looked up at Ragden with hope and anticipation in her eyes. She was eager to see if Emily would submit to him as well. She was excited at the thought of having another person join her in her newfound state of submission. Emily looked at Ragden hesitantly, unsure of what to expect. She could see the mixture of power and control on his face. She knew she had no choice but to submit if she wanted to experience this incredible sensation as well.  

“Um... I… I guess I can try to be a good girl,” Emily said uncertainly, “But I don’t know if I can be as... Um, obedient as Aria.”  

Ragden looked at Emily consideringly. His gaze was unflinching. He spoke in hushed tones, soothing, “Oh. That can be taught. I can see your fear and insecurity. I can teach you strength. I can show you safety—if you are willing—even happiness—in places you might not expect.”  

Aria listened to Ragden’s words and watched as hope and eagerness washed over Emily’s face. She knew Ragden’s words were influencing her. She whispered to herself, “Please, teach us all how to be better people. How to be happy and strong and... and...” She trailed off unable to find the right words to describe the incredible sense of submission and powerlessness that she was feeling.  

Ragden reached down and gently caressed Aria’s face, kissing her tenderly on the cheek. “I know, darling. But now is not your time. We will have time again soon. Now it is Emily’s turn. Please be patient.”   

Aria’s heart filled with happiness and anticipation. She felt a surge of excitement as she watched Ragden focus on Emily. Aria knew she would have plenty of time to spend with Ragden later.  

Emily watched the interplay between Aria and Ragden. Her heart thundered in her chest. She felt the prickle of goosebumps down her arms and legs. She wondered what it would be like to submit so completely to someone like that.  

Then Ragden turned to Emily with a wolfish grin. Emily shivered under that gaze. A part of her wanted that attention, wanted his hands on her, and more. She shivered again as the thoughts went through her mind. She felt exposed and vulnerable.  

“Before we begin, we must first discuss something...” Ragden spoke softly, his voice filling with power and authority. Both girls shivered, as it washed over them. Ragden backed up to stand next to Aria. His hand was on her shoulder, caressing the soft skin. Aria squeezed her arm around his leg, possessively. She leaned her head against his warm skin. There was a look of sublime comfort on her face.  

Ragden gestured for Emily and Sarah to join him by Aria. They crawled over, their bodies shivered slightly, aching for more of what he had to offer. Sarah and Emily knelt before him, looked up at his face, and waited for his guidance.  

“We need to set a rule. Only one. Particularly important, though...” While he spoke, Ragden disentangled himself from Aria and walked around behind her. He reached down, took her hand, and pulled her to her feet. He stood behind her and pulled her against him. His hands were on her hips. Then he slid his hands up her stomach to gently grasp her breasts. Aria sighed contently and purred to herself. Ragden’s cock slipped between her legs, between her cheeks. It pushed across her asshole, then up through her pussy lips to push against her clitoris. He leaned down and whispered in her ear softly as he nibbled on her earlobe, “Tell them how much you like this... Tell them how good it is...”  

Emily and Sarah looked up at Aria. They watched Ragden move against her, the look of pleasure on her face as he pulled her against him. Emily tried to imagine what it would be like to be in her place, to feel his hands on her. A shiver ran down her back at the prospect. She watched his cock throb between her legs. Aria hesitated. Her breath came quickly. Then she spoke up, her voice filled with submission and pleasure.  

“It... It feels incredible,” Aria breathed.  

Ragden kissed Aria’s ear and neck. His cock slid back and forth across her clit. She moaned in pleasure, her body shuddering. Her left hand was on her waist above the tip of his cock. Her right hand was between her breasts, trying to calm her heart as it hammered in her chest. He breathed in her ear, “Good, thank you.”  

Aria’s pussy dripped with anticipation. A sublime smile filled her features at the kind words from Ragden. She turned and looked over her shoulder at him, her face filled with beautiful happiness.  

“You’re welcome,” she breathed.  

Ragden reached around and cupped Aria’s breasts. His fingers found her nipples and tenderly caressed them while his cock slid back and forth through her folds. Ragden looked back at Sarah and Emily, “One rule. And only one. You cum when I tell you to. Not before. Cum early, and you are done. You will never get this. You will only be allowed to watch. Never engage...”  

Aria could feel authority and control as it flowed off him. She moaned softly at the pressure between her legs; she ached for him to fill her again. She wanted more. She could feel her pressure and pleasure as it built within her like a wild storm, eager to break free, but she accepted his control. He pointed at Sarah and Emily, “Do you two understand?”  

Confusion and curiosity flowed over Sarah and Emily’s faces as they tried to understand the incredible power dynamic that was unfolding before them. They watched as Aria completely folded to Ragden’s will. Her body hung on every word. Pure blissful joy on her face at the contact with this person they bullied so relentlessly for years. They shivered; fear and lust ran through their veins in equal doses. Sarah and Emily glanced at each other. They saw the same emotions playing on their faces. Then they turned back to Ragden.  

“Yes,” They said together, “We understand.”  

Ragden smiled, and they felt the warmth of it upon their skin like sunshine on a rainy day. They felt their hearts flutter. They grew more excited. Their pulses raced.  

Ragden spoke, “Excellent... Then we can begin.”  

He nibbled softly on Aria’s ear and neck. He kissed her shoulder as he stepped backward from her. Eased his cock out from between her legs. Teased her folds. Passed over the opening of her pussy and across her asshole. She groaned; the desire etched strongly on her face. Ragden stepped up next to her and turned to look at her with compassion and care in his eyes, “You may sit, my dear, you have done well. Thank you.”  

Aria sat down. She felt relief and gratitude as Ragden stepped away from her. He had shown her incredible kindness and support. She watched as Ragden looked at her with compassion and care. She knew that he was now ready to focus on Sarah and Emily.  

“Emily. Are you ready?”  

Emily nodded hesitantly. Fear and anticipation flooded through her. She stood before him, unsure of what to expect but determined to find out. She looked at him. His strong body, the taught muscles of his chest and stomach. She had never seen him this way before. He had always been the weak one. The geek. The victim. What she saw now was nothing like that. She shivered at this revelation. She felt an almost magnetic attraction to him. A desire to be closer to him, to touch him.  

“Yes... I am ready,” she said quietly, “Whatever you want.”  

Ragden smiled, “Now those are magical words. Strip.”  

Emily gulped. She knew she had committed to this course. She wanted what Ragden had to offer. She looked down at her outfit and gulped. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She kneeled and untied her shoes, and slipped them off her feet. Then she stood and pulled her top over her head. With her eyes closed, she imagined she was alone in her bedroom at home. She unzipped her pants and slid them down her legs. She reached around behind her back and unclasped her bra, laying it next to her shirt and pants on the ground. Then she slid her panties off and laid them on the pile.  

Emily looked up at Ragden. She held one hand over her groin, the other across her chest. She felt his gaze on her body and blushed. She saw a hungry look in Ragden’s eyes. She could feel his desire as an almost palpable thing in the air. She felt herself growing damp. She looked at this throbbing manhood, and she wanted it. She wanted everything he could offer her. She blinked as she realized she wanted this so badly her legs were trembling.  

He reached out and took her hand gently. He squeezed her fingers softly and pulled her to him. Emily’s heart thundered in her chest. She felt the heat of his body, the power of his presence as it radiated from him. She put a hand on his chest and felt the strong beat of his heart within. She shivered slightly. With her body pulled tight against his, he whispered where only Emily and Aria could hear, “Shall we make Sarah watch or include her in this... lesson?”  

Aria murmured, “Including Sarah would be... interesting. I think it would be an effective way to show them the consequences of their actions.”  

Ragden turned to Sarah, with Emily pressed against his side. “Ms. Sarah. What do you think? Have you been a bad girl? Have you been mean?”  

Sarah looked at Ragden. She felt fear and embarrassment as it washed through her. She was unsure of what to expect. She hesitated for a moment but then nodded her head. “Y-yes,” she admitted softly, “I have been cruel. But I didn’t think of it as that bad or anything...”  

Ragden cocked his head sideways, like a bird considering a worm that just tried to talk to it, “Words are like toothpaste; once you say them, you cannot take them back. Words can leave scars deeper and more painful than any physical wound. Your words and actions have consequences.”  

Sarah looked at Ragden; realization slipped into her. She saw the mixture of power and control in Ragden’s face. She knew that there was nothing she could do to change what she had said or done in the past.  

“I understand,” she whispered, “I’ve caused a lot of harm, and now I'm going to learn how to be better.”  

Ragden raised one arm, to take in all the crowd that were standing and watching. Most were still too shocked to move by the spectacle before them. “And what of these good people here? Shall we show them that you can change, that you can be better?”  

Anticipation and excitement filled Sarah. She took a deep breath and looked around at the small crowd with fear and determination. She hesitated for a moment but then spoke up. “I... I am sorry,” she said softly, “For being mean. I did not realize how much it hurt people... I... I promise to try harder... to be kinder... to be a better person.”  

Ragden considered Sarah’s words, then said, “Sarah, are you ready to show the people that you can be better? Are you ready to display the depths of your desire?”  

Sarah gulped, then nodded. Tears streamed down her face as she struggled to maintain some semblance of composure. She felt small and vulnerable. She knew she was now fully committed to the things to come. “Yes,” she whispered, “I'm ready.”  

“Strip.”  

Sarah’s eyes went wide, but she nodded. She felt the hot tears as they trickled down her face. She looked from Ragden to Emily and Aria. She saw them watching her, waiting to see if she would join them. Her heart thundered in her chest. She saw how happy Aria looked. She saw the nervousness on Emily’s face. She gulped and tried to swallow in a dry throat. She nodded again to herself and started peeling off her clothes. She tried to ignore the stares of the crowd behind her. With shaking hands, she neatly piled her clothes next to Emily’s. She stood, her arms folded across her stomach, and looked at Ragden.  

Ragden looked over Sarah, from head to toe, considering her. He admired the swell of her hips, the small round shape of her breasts, the slickness of her pussy, and the small tuft of dark hair over her groin. He nodded, pleased. Aria watched as Ragden admired Sarah. Aria nodded, whispering to herself, “You look beautiful, Sarah; now, let's show everyone that you are ready to be a better person.”  

Ragden reached out his right hand to Sarah. She took his hand as he guided her to his side. He turned her around for everyone to see her body. She stood there, naked, and vulnerable, following his lead. She shivered as submission and vulnerability flowed through her. She accepted Ragden’s guidance and control.  

“This is... new for me,” she whispered, “But I want to learn.”  

Ragden placed his right hand on her ass and pulled her against him. He trapped his large dick against her stomach. A gasp escaped her lips as his hard cock pressed against her. The heat and pressure of it made her squirm with discomfort and arousal. Then he licked her neck and tasted her salt, perspiration, anxiety, and nervousness. He nibbled on her ear as he slipped his hand around the swell of her ass. One finger slipped between her lips, the other caressed her asshole.  

“Mmmph!” she said, “Ragden...”  

His left hand slid around Emily’s ass. A finger slipped into her pussy, and another into her asshole. He leaned over and nibbled on Sarah’s ear, then growled, “Are you ready to get fucked in front of this good crowd?”  

Aria watched as Ragden continued to assert his control over Sarah, pushing her deeper into a state of submission and vulnerability. She felt a mixture of arousal and power that flowed through her as she saw Sarah respond to Ragden’s question. She could see the fear and anticipation on her face.  

“Yes,” Sarah breathed, “I want to show everyone that I’m changing.”  

Ragden turned to Emily and kissed her on the forehead. Then the nose and then softly on the lips. He looked her in the eyes and spoke softly to her, “Please prepare Sarah for me. Can you kiss her, love her, and finger her holes for me?”  

Emily blushed and felt nervous, but excited and eager to play her part. “Of course,” Emily agreed softly, “I’d be honored to do that for you.”  

Ragden stepped away from Emily and Sarah to stand next to Aria. A hand caressed Aria’s cheek tenderly, affectionately. Then he knelt next to her and gently kissed her cheek and ear. He nuzzled her softly while he watched Sarah and Emily. As Ragden stepped back, Sarah sank to the ground, lying on her back, as Emily approached her.  

Emily crawled over Sarah. She leaned down and gently kissed Sarah. Her lips pressed against Sarah’s in a tender expression of love and care. Then she took her time, carefully inserting her fingers into Sarah’s pussy and asshole. She tried to show the crowd the incredible change that Sarah was going to undergo as she learned to accept pleasure and submission. As Emily continued to lovingly touch Sarah, the small crowd watched in amazement, unable to believe what they were witnessing.  

Ragden stood as Emily continued to gently administer care to Sarah. He walked around behind her and got down on his knees. He placed his hands on Emily’s hips. He cupped her ass tenderly. Then he pressed his rock-hard manhood between her legs. He slid it up through her lips and across her clit.  

Emily’s eyes bulged in surprise. Then she sighed at Sarah’s mouth as she felt the immense heat and pressure against her folds. She shivered in anticipation, waiting for what would come next. Aria watched as Emily continued to lovingly touch Sarah; the two of them formed a powerful bond of affection and trust as they submitted themselves to Ragden’s will. She felt excitement and arousal as she saw Ragden’s cock pressed against Emily’s pussy and clit.  

Ragden leaned over Emily and pressed his chest against her back. His arms wrapped around her to gently caress her breasts. His teeth found her ear. As he nibbled on her, he growled through his teeth, “Are you ready?”  

Emily nodded her head and accepted Ragden’s request without hesitation. She could feel the mixture of vulnerability and submission as she prepared to accept his cock. She knew it would change her in ways she could not comprehend. She shivered. She was anxious, eager, and afraid of what would come next, but she was committed.  

“Yes,” Emily breathed, “I'm ready.”  

Sugarbabe41
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sugarbabe41

Ragden nodded, his movement slow against the back of her body. Emily felt the heat of his breath on her neck, the press of his body against her back. She felt warm and loved, and completely dominated. She ached to feel what he offered. Then he whispered in her ear, “Emily, I want your face in Sarah’s pussy. Lick it. Taste it.”  

Emily moaned, feeling the heavy beat of Ragden’s heart against her back. She felt the pressure of his cock against her labia. She nodded. She shifted her position, pressing herself against Ragden so she could lower herself against Sarah’s body. She felt Ragden shift behind her, giving her room to move, but keeping himself against her. That incredible heat and comfort against her back, and groin made her feel like anything was possible. She placed her lips around Sarah’s entrance. She hesitated for a moment, then opened her mouth, and began to suckle on Sarah’s sensitive folds. She used her tongue to tease and pleasure Sarah.  

Sarah’s eyes closed, sweat breaking out on her brow. Her body tensed as she tried to accept the affection. It was more than she was prepared for. She could hear the crowd around her, watching. She could feel their eyes on her body. They watched every movement, every muscle. She felt exposed, vulnerable, and small. Then Emily’s tongue entered her, and her eyes flew open. The pleasure was more than she had expected.  

As Ragden watched Emily slip her tongue into Sarah, he tried to slide his massive dick into her. Emily’s pussy was too tight. He pulled his cock back and slid it across her lips again, and again until her pussy was dripping wet. Then placed the head against her pussy and slid the tip into her.  

Emily closed her eyes, and she gritted her teeth against the pain of the massive meat pushing into her. She gasped as it slid into her. Filled her in ways she never dreamed possible. Her heart hammered in her chest. She heard the gasps of the crowd. Fear, pain, and pleasure washed over her. She struggled with it and tried to accept it. She knew she had asked for this. She wanted it but was overwhelmed by it.  

Pleasure and pain played across Emily’s face as Ragden slid deeper into her. Emily then remembered the beautiful pussy before her and hungrily ran her tongue through the folds. Sarah groaned in response and clutched her breasts. Then Ragden started to withdraw from Emily. She groaned, felt her insides collapse around the hole left by his massive dick. She looked over her shoulder and saw Ragden kneeling behind her.  

Ragden stood and offered his hand to Emily. She groaned as she saw his massive cock, dripping with her fluids. Her mind reeled at the size of it, the realization that it had been inside her and was still wet, because of her. She swallowed in a dry mouth as she looked up at him. Then she took his hand and stood, a slight tremble running down her legs as she did.  

Ragden’s gaze took in all of Emily. He looked over her, from head to toe. He raised her hand and spun her around. Then he held her hand for her to face him. He closed his eyes, sniffing the air, sniffing her. A frown crossed his face. He opened his eyes, and his gaze pierced. Emily shivered before that gaze. She felt as if her soul had been pulled out to be examined. She felt his gaze upon her very core.  

“Emily, you have taken the first step... Would you like more? Would you accept my help?”  

Sarah watched closely. She felt envy and admiration as she saw Emily being offered such an incredible opportunity for change and transformation. She knew that Emily was now at a critical juncture. That her answer would determine whether she too would be able to experience the incredible power and satisfaction that Ragden had to offer. Emily hesitated for a moment. She struggled with the decision. Then she nodded slowly.  

“Yes,” Emily whispered, “I want... your help.”  

Ragden leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips, tasted her. Emily sighed in pleasure, feeling the gentleness and love in the soft caress against her skin. Ragden then kissed along her jaw and then her ear. He whispered to her, “Good. Asking for help is but the first step...”  

Emily smiled, tentatively, nervous. Aria watched Ragden kiss Emily. She could already see a change in Emily’s poise under his attention, something subtle. As if the affection of this one person somehow made her worthy of such attention. That worthiness filled her with the belief that she could be a better person.  

Ragden brought Emily’s hand up to his face. He kissed her knuckles, softly, then he turned her around. He pulled her body firmly against his own. His penis was now trapped between her ass cheeks, the tip of it pressed against the small of her back. He reached around her and grasped her breasts. He pulled her more tightly against him. She could feel the tremendous heat coming off his body. She felt the steady beat of his heart against her back. She felt the warmth and the heat. She felt the press of his cock against her back, the massiveness of it spreading her checks. She shivered, vulnerable, yet eager. He squeezed her nipples as he kissed her left ear. He nibbled on her earlobes.  

He whispered into her ear, “Do you like this? Do you want more?”  

Sarah watched in awe as she saw Emily’s response to the incredible sensations. She could see the vulnerability and desire that passed over her friend's face. She knew that Ragden was determined to use every means to transform her into the person she wanted to be. Sarah felt excitement and anticipation as she watched the transformation unfold before her very eyes. She felt a growing sense of envy and desire for the same opportunity.  

Emily breathed huskily, her breath hitched, “Yes... Please...”  

Ragden drew his hips back from Emily’s ass and took a hand to guide his cock between her legs. He slid the tip of it across her asshole. Paused there, circled the tight hole. Emily squeezed her eyes shut, felt the heat against her ass. Then he moved it forward between her labia and pressed against her clit. She felt the pressure against her and moaned softly. He squeezed her breasts between his fingers. Pinched them softly as he put teeth to her neck, applying gentle pressure.  

Ragden squeezed Emily’s breasts tighter and pinched her nipples more forcefully. She gasped in response. Pleasure and pain coursed through her body. His cock thumped against her clit. It slid up and down as he growled in her ear, “Emily, tell me you like this... Do you want more?”  

As she felt the incredible pressure of his cock sliding against her clit, Emily moaned in response.  

“Yes...” she breathed, “I want more.”  

Ragden loosened his grip on Emily's breasts. He still pinched her nipples, but not as hard. He moved his head to the other side of her neck and used his chin to brush her hair out of the way. Then he placed his teeth on her neck. He growled against her skin, “Emily, use your hands. Guide my cock into your pussy...”  

As Ragden released his grip on Emily’s breasts, Sarah watched as Emily took advantage of the opportunity to guide Ragden’s cock towards her pussy. Determination and vulnerability passed across her face. Emily shivered with anticipation and a little fear, not sure she could take something so large into her. Her heart beat faster. She felt this was some kind of test she must pass. Sarah licked her lips, wondering if she could handle the incredible intensity of it when her turn came.  

Ragden waited patiently, as Emily slid his massive cock back through her folds. She placed the tip at her entrance. Then he squeezed her breasts again, pinching the nipples gently while he growled against her neck. “Emily, are you ready? Can you accept me into you?”  

Emily felt the heat and pressure against her entrance. She felt the size of his meat in her hands. Surely, something so large could not fit into the small hole between her legs. Her heart hammered in her chest. She felt sweat breaking out on her brow. She looked at Sarah and felt her eyes growing wider as the pressure against her increased. She knew the only way she could survive this was to surrender to it. She forced herself to take a deep breath, to try to calm her frantic heart. Emily nodded her head, showing her readiness. She bit her lip, trying to prepare herself for what came next.  

“Yes,” Emily breathed, “I’m ready.”  

Ragden shifted his hips, pushed the head of his cock against her pussy. He forced it to open enough to allow him in. Once inside, he stopped and paused. Emily’s eyes watered. Her face flushed with the arousal and pressure inside her. Ragden then released Emily’s breasts. He reached across her chest with one arm and pulled her tightly against him. With his other hand, he reached out to Sarah. Holding his hand out, gesturing for her to stand.  

Sarah watched in awe as she saw the incredible power and control Ragden exuded as he forced his way inside Emily. She also felt excitement and anticipation as she prepared to stand. She took Ragden’s hand. She stood before them; fear and anticipation filled her. Ragden lifted his head from Emily’s neck and looked Sarah in the eyes.  

“Sarah, kiss Emily on the lips, place your hands on her breasts, feel her as I fill her...”  

As the words left his lips, Ragden slid his cock an inch deeper into Emily. He savored the tightness of her tiny pussy. Sarah looked at Emily, then leaned in to kiss her deeply on the lips. She felt the incredible energy that flowed between them as Ragden’s cock filled Emily’s pussy. She knew that she was about to experience the sensation of being so close to Ragden’s incredible member as he continued to fill Emily. As Sarah placed her hands on Emily’s breasts, she could feel the warmth and fullness of them. She felt excitement and anticipation as she waited for Ragden’s next command.  

Emily moaned, feeling the pressure inside her body. The fullness of Ragden’s cock filled her. She felt his heart as it beat against her back. She looked at Sarah and saw the intensity in her gaze. Felt her hands on her chest. As they kissed, she felt the softness of Sarah’s lips on hers. Her heart hammered in her chest while her pussy dripped with arousal.  

While Sarah and Emily kissed, Ragden slid the rest of his cock into Emily. He filled her fully. Sarah and Emily continued to kiss passionately, as they felt the incredible intensity of the moment. Emily slipped a hand between her legs and felt the heat and wetness of her pussy stretched around Ragden’s dick. Ragden ground his hips against Emily’s ass and pressed his cock against her cervix. Emily gasped at Sarah’s mouth; the kiss became fiercer and more needy.  

Ragden continued to grind his teeth across Emily’s neck while he moved his hands to her hips, to steady her body as he slowly pumped his cock in and out of her. Deep, long strokes. Pulled back to the tip, then he slowly slid in and caressed her cervix with his cock. Pain and pleasure played across Emily’s face as she struggled to maintain her composure in the face of such intense sensations.  

Ragden guided Emily’s hands into Sarah’s groin and slipped them through the wet folds to find her clit. Then Ragden moved his hands up Sarah’s abdomen and gently grabbed her breasts. He pulled her against Emily. Sarah moaned into Emily’s mouth in response. Meanwhile, he continued his long deep strokes, pumping his cock in and out of Emily. Each stroke, a gentle caress of his cock against her cervix. Sarah and Emily gasped and sighed at each other. They surrendered to the pleasure guided to them by Ragden. Emily’s eyes squeezed shut; her body rocked with each gentle thrust inside her. Sarah felt herself grow wetter and more aroused as she watched Emily’s body rock against Ragden.  

Ragden released Sarah’s breasts and moved his hands back to Emily’s hips to steady her, as he increased his pace. He pumped his cock faster in and out of her. Each stroke pushed against her cervix, nearly lifting her off the ground. Sarah sighed, disappointed as Ragden released her. She wanted his hands on her, but she felt a growing sense of excitement and arousal as she watched Emily’s body respond to his incredible movements. Her eyes went a little wide as Emily was nearly lifted off the ground.  

Then Ragden moved his hands under Emily’s thighs. He lifted her off the ground, spread her legs for all to see her pussy engorged with his massive cock. The soft spread of her red pubic hair was visible. He lifted her, allowed his cock to slide partially out. Then he lowered her against it and pushed deep into her again. Sarah watched in awe, as she saw Emily’s incredibly engorged pussy. Emily closed her eyes as embarrassment and vulnerability flowed through her. She knew everyone could see her most intimate parts. She bit her lip as she rode down his massive cock. She moaned as it hit her deepest parts. She surrendered to it. She embraced the sensations. Her breath came faster.  

Ragden pulled his teeth off Emily’s neck and locked eyes with Sarah, “Lick Emily’s pussy. Feel my cock insider her with your tongue.”  

Sarah’s mouth dropped open; the incredible intensity of Ragden’s gaze made her sweat. Her pussy dripped with arousal. She bit her lip, then knelt between Emily’s legs. Sarah leaned into Emily’s wet pussy and ran her tongue over Ragden’s balls and through Emily’s folds. The taste of it lingered on her tongue. She moaned against the raw power and intensity of it. She leaned into Emily’s snatch. Her hands were on Emily’s thighs, spread them wider so she could run her tongue over Emily’s folds as Ragden slid in and out of her. Emily gasped in short bursts, “Oh fuck...fuck fuck fuck fuck”  

As Sarah licked Emily’s incredibly sensitive folds, she felt pleasure and excitement as she tasted the sweet nectar of Emily’s pussy. She could feel Ragden’s cock as it slid into Emily’s cervix. Sarah ran her tongue down through Emily’s folds. She found the base of Ragden’s shaft. She ran her tongue around it and over his balls as he lifted Emily partially off. Then she slid her tongue up his shaft as Emily slid back down. Her tongue ran up through Emily’s folds to her clit.  

Ragden increased the pace of his movements. Huge, deep strokes, each pushed up against her cervix. He raked his teeth across Emily’s shoulders, leaving angry red lines as he continued to slide his cock into and out of her.  

He continued to pump faster, harder, as deep as he could go. A look of frustration crossed Emily’s face. Her body convulsed with the desire to cum but tried to hold it back. Like a dam held with a scramble of branches, she fought it. The incessant pumping inside her drove her wild. Emily gasped for air; tears streamed down her cheeks as she tried to hold back the incredible pleasure. She let out small whimpers of pleasure, betraying her desire to break free from Ragden’s control.  

“Please... I need to cum...” Emily moaned softly.  

Ragden growled against her skin, “Not yet.” He withdrew his cock from her incredibly tight pussy and placed her feet back on the ground. He spun her around. She gazed into his eyes; there was no mercy there. Her need and desire were plain to see on her face, but he denied her request, “You do not get to cum yet.”  

Emily’s pussy dripped with desire. Her expression was intense, as she struggled to contain it. Emily gasped for air, her beautiful chest heaving with the effort to contain her pent-up climax and desires. She let out small whimpers of pleasure, “Please... I need to cum...”  

Ragden placed a gentle hand on her chest, pushed her towards the ground, and insisted she lay down. He crawled over her, spread her legs, “I know you do, and I will let you... but not yet...”  

He spread her legs, pressing the head of his cock against her ass. Then ran it up through her pussy lips, collected her dripping juices, and pushed them around. Then he put his cock against her ass again. Emily continued to gasp for air; her chest heaved with the effort to contain herself as she continued to whimper.  

Ragden pushed the head of his cock against her ass, but she was too tight. He grabbed her hips and pulled her against him, forcing her to allow him in. Then the tip slipped in. He released her hips and leaned over her. His cock was only just barely inside of her. He kissed her breasts, one at a time. Then her neck and chin. Then he moved down and clamped his mouth over her right breast, squeezing her nipple with his teeth as he slid his cock fully up her ass.  

Emily let out a moan of pleasure, despite her efforts to maintain her composure. She felt Ragden’s cock finally enter her incredibly tight ass. It stretched her unbelievably, “Oh fuck...”  

With his cock fully into her ass, Ragden ground his hips against her. He pushed his cock around inside her ass, pushed her limits, felt her need. Then he withdrew, and slid home again... then again, faster, and faster. Pain and discomfort washed over Emily. The pleasure she never knew existed. She rocked her hips against Ragden’s, meeting each stroke, pushing him deeper into her.  

Ragden increased the pace. He watched in satisfaction as Emily’s breasts rocked with each massive thrust. His hips bounced off her thighs. Emily moaned, unable to resist the incredible pleasure that washed over her. She felt Ragden’s cock as it drove deep into her incredibly tight ass, pushing her boundaries, “Fuuuck!”  

Ragden drove his cock deep into her ass and pushed his massive length all the way home. His hips ground against Emily’s tight ass. Ragden leaned forward against her ass and drove his cock into her. He rocked her hips up into the air; her legs now bounced as hard as her breasts with each massive thrust of his cock into her ass. He slid nearly out and then completely in, grounding her organs with his massive cock.  

Then Ragden reached down and picked Emily up off the ground. He pulled her legs around him. He used her weight to drive his cock deep into her ass. He licked her face. Kissed her lips fiercely. Then he bucked against her, partially withdrawing his cock, and slid it home again. Then he did it again. He latched his teeth onto her throat, squeezed the soft tissue, and growled against her skin.  

Emily’s expression intensified as she fought against the sensations, trying to maintain her control. Ragden picked Emily up, off his cock, and set her on her feet in front of him. He kissed her gently on the lips, dipping his tongue in to taste her sweetness. Then he looked her in the eyes. Saw the pain and intensity there.  

A tear slipped down Emily’s cheek as she bit her lip, “Please... I need to cum.”  

Ragden gently turned Emily around. He bent her over and beckoned Sarah to come over and hold her hands. Sarah stood in front of Emily and took her hands in her own. She gazed down at Emily’s stricken face. Then Ragden placed his hands on her hips and slid his cock into her wet pussy. He gently slid it home, against her cervix, ground it against her. He felt her clench against him.  

Emily gasped as Ragden’s cock slid deep into her. She felt the immensity of it fill her up as it hit her deepest depths. She could feel her control slipping. It was too much. She clenched Sarah’s hands, her knuckles going white. She moaned softly, “Oh god... Please...”  

Ragden leaned forward against her. His body leaned against her. Warm, comforting. His heart thundered against her back. He whispered in her ear, against her skin, his breath hot, “Cum now.”  

Ragden continued to slide his cock deep into Emily’s pussy, repeatedly, until she screamed as the climax overtook her. The scream was ripped from her throat as her body shuddered and twitched uncontrollably. Her orgasm was truly a remarkable sight. Her juices overflowed. Cum streamed from between her legs, soaking Ragden’s massive cock, still rammed up into her. The massive bulge was there for all to see.  

Ragden leaned over Emily’s back. He kissed her neck tenderly and comforted her body as she twitched. He grasped her breasts gently as he pulled her body against his. He held her softly as the trembling slowed. Sarah released Emily’s hands, as Ragden comforted her. Sarah blinked back tears from the intensity of the climax she just witnessed. She sank to her heels, exhausted just watching it.  

Emily’s body slowly came down from its intense orgasmic high. She began to catch her breath. Her heart raced, and her body still quivered slightly. She felt Ragden’s gentle kisses on her back and neck, which provided a sense of comfort amidst the chaos of emotions that swirled within her. As she regained some measure of control, she realized how much she had given herself over to this incredible experience. She looked up at Ragden; their eyes met for a moment before Emily whispered, “Thank you...”  

Ragden whispered against her skin, “You are welcome.” Then slowly, inch-by-incredible-inch, slid his cock free of her pussy. It twitched and throbbed between her legs. Ragden held her hand gently to keep her from falling. Then he allowed her to settle to the ground, slowly, gracefully.  

Emily looked up at Ragden. Her eyes filled with gratitude and a hint of vulnerability. She felt the warmth and care as he held her hand and ensured her safety after the intense climax. Relief and exhaustion washed over her as she lay on the ground, trying to catch her breath. She tried to come to terms with everything that had happened.  

“Thank you,” she whispered weakly, her voice barely audible. Ragden nodded.

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments