Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I woke with a jolt, momentarily confused about where I was. With a smile, it came back to me, as I remembered being on vacation at the resort in Greece and having been 'reacquainted' with my ex-student Victoria. Looking at my watch I swore briefly, I had slept longer than I had meant to. Stretching, I got out of bed, heading to the shower. I ran a hand over my stubbly chin deciding to leave it, my hand cupping my heavy balls. Despite the shower Victoria and I had together before she skipped off, I needed to wake up. Showering quickly, I washed with a smile remembering earlier.

Heading to my room via the fridge, beer in hand, I looked at my clothes – I hadn't brought many, but some. I thought I would go cautious for my first evening, picking out only some pants and a shirt. I drank my beer while dressing, not bothering with boxers as usual. I wondered what the evening had in store, and what Victoria would be wearing. I walked out into the sunset and along the beach, sipping the beer as I walked, heading towards the music and people I heard in the distance. 

There was a mix of men and women present, wearing anything from the elaborate to the simple, and everyone was dressed - I had made the right call. Looking around, I saw Victoria in the distance, serving an elegant woman in her mid-thirties a glass of white wine, as she clearly looked my young lover up and down. Victoria was wearing a short crop top and mini skirt, and my mind automatically wondered what was under. The woman was clearly enjoying the view.

As I stood admiring Victoria, I felt an arm loop through mine, an elegant figure standing next to me, eyes boring into me a chuckle in her voice I heard.

"You must be James, or Mr B, and the reason my niece appears to be walking somewhat gingerly."

Turning, I am sure I blushed, as I looked this stunning Greek Goddess up and down. "You must be Auntie Lucy?"

I smiled, still feeling the heat in my cheek. A scan up and down revealed a woman in her late thirties with jet-black hair, curves in all the right places, a dazzling smile, very white teeth, and the same naughty inquisitive eyes as Victoria. She was wearing a black dress that showed her C-cup cleavage and perfect curves. 

"It is a pleasure to meet you James, Vicky has been most discrete." As she kissed me on both cheeks, hugging me lightly. "May I get you a drink, a local beer, or a glass of wine?" As she guided me through the tables, leading me to a table, patting my ass lightly as I sat, her hand on my knee.

Smiling as she leaned in, I saw Victoria look over with a smile that lit up the room, her friend - clearly a local girl her own age - nudged her as she came over, standing in front of the table. Lucy looked up, winking, and declared, "I am just getting to know Mr B." She held her eye, and stroked my knee lightly, laughing as she did. "A large white wine for Jim, and one for me please!"

I couldn't help but stare at her perfect legs and ass as she scooted off to get the wine, wiggling her hips as she walked, I could feel Lucy's fingers making circles on my inner thigh. "Sixteen, an age when every girl should fall in love and experience so many things. Be gentle with her Jim."

Slightly shocked, I looked at her. "You don't disapprove or think I am too old?"

"No, not at all. She is a lucky girl. Maybe we can show her how lucky?" Winking at me, she got up to circulate the room, my eyes darted between watching Victoria and Lucy, wondering what Lucy meant. 

I enjoyed watching Victoria work, looking professional, and interact with her friends that were her own age, showing the innocence of age. Catching her eye, I raised an eyebrow for her to come over, smiling as she approached. Sheltered by a corner, I ran my hand up her firm inner thigh, feeling her legs tense as Goosebumps rose. 

She shifted, letting my hand explore her inner thigh. I could feel the heat from her, my fingers feeling her exposed pubes, uncovered with no panties. My dick immediately started to harden as I extended my fingers, brushing her exposed lips, lightly finger fucking her. 

Victoria squatted slightly, impaling herself on my finger, looking around to see who was watching as I teased her opening. I caught the eye of the elegant woman I'd seen talking to Victoria when I entered earlier - she was watching intently, crossing and uncrossing her legs as she licked her lips. I smiled at her.

Victoria's nipples were like rocks through her short crop top and my fingers were covered in her wetness. I sipped my wine as I worked my fingertips in and out, knowing she was close by how coated my fingers were. "Cum for me, Kitten, unless you want everyone to know."

She was breathing hard, biting her lip. I could feel her sweet little pussy gripping me, as she pushed down one final time, holding my finger, and came on me. Smiling as I watched her, she steadied herself and collected her tray. She smiled at me as she moved away, eyes filled with lust.

I looked around as I savoured the feel and taste of Victoria, seeing if anyone had been watching. Looking over, I could see Lucy at the bar with the blonde from earlier, her hand on her hip and moving down to her ass as she talked closely into her ear. I saw her briefly kiss the woman behind the ear in an intimate moment. 

Sitting at communal dinner, I was introduced to the blonde as Samantha and a red-haired girl, who I guessed to be seventeen or eighteen, as her daughter, Paige. The table was made up of an older couple. We made the usual small talk (where from, who, do you know, etc.). Victoria was in and out throughout. Feeling fingers circulating my thigh during dessert, I felt like George Lazenby in 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service' as I had no idea who they belonged to. I talked on, feeling my dick stiffening and trying to control myself. 

Victoria sensed or saw something, following me as I headed to the gents. Taking my hand, she brushed my fingers over her wet pubes as she pulled me close. "That was so fucking hot, Mr B. I came so hard, again!" Kissing her, I asked if I would see her later to which she smiles, nodded and squeezed my dick through my pants. 

Sauntering off, clearly reassured, she wiggled her ass smiling back at me. I went for a swift readjustment in the gents. Returning to my table, I saw everyone had headed to the bar. Jet-lagged catching me, I found Lucy to thank her, and headed back along the beach, walking on the water's edge. 

ArianaWest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaWest

I wasn't alone in the villa long - long enough to straighten things off, strip and grab a glass of wine. I heard a noise at the door, before the knock. Opening it, naked and dick swinging, I was surprised not to see my teen lover standing there, but Aunt Lucy. 

Lucy looked me up and down, simply saying, "I see why she wanted to finish her shift early, she'll be here shortly." 

Lucy took a step inside admonishing me. "That was naughty, to play with her when she was working."

I smiled, "You see everything, of course. Does Victoria know about you and Samantha?"

It was Lucy's turn to be surprised, saying only. "Touché. She is such a flirt, Paige is the same." Nodding, I handed Lucy a glass of wine as she sat opposite me, her dress riding up her toned thighs. She caught me looking, spreading her legs a little wider, hitching her dress higher.

Looking at her, I remembered Victoria's earlier comment. "Do you really think Victoria would be better shaven?"

She smiles, legs spreading wider, "I think she would like it and should experience it. I love it. Feels so fresh and I can feel everything." With that, I could see her glistening lips - smooth and freshly shaven.

Putting my wine down, I was on my knees, between her thighs before I knew what had happened. Her dress was pushed up around her waist and her legs were spread. Her smooth, tanned lips, swollen with lust. A faint hint of Samantha's perfume wafted up as I parted her legs. 

The tip of my long tongue found her clit. I could sense Aunty Lucy had a need for control to be exerted. I flicked her clit, before plunging my tongue into her wet open pussy. She tasted wonderfully musky and I wondered when she came last. Tongue fucking her, she rode my face, my nose pressed against her clit, I moved urgently onto my back, pulling Lucy to ride my tongue. Hands on her thighs and ass, I tongue fucked her while finger fucking her from behind. 

I was covered in her wetness, her smooth mature pussy finding pleasure in her niece's older lover. I looked up, I could see her pulling and twisting her exquisite nipples, as she rode my tongue and fingers. I knew she was close, as she let out increasingly loud groans and moans, cumming hard on my face just as we heard the door opening. 

The room was filled with the smell of sex, cum and lust. Lucy was almost naked, riding my face, having just cum, My dick was rock hard as we both looked over, seeing Victoria walking towards us. I couldn't read her face or expression, right up until the moment she knelt down, sucking my dick deep into her throat, as she watched her aunt riding my face.

Long deep slurps, Victoria took my whole dick deep, maybe proving how good she was, and how I was hers. Watching, I saw Lucy reach behind, stroking her hair out of the way muttering, "Thank you for sharing with your old aunt." Lucy got off my face, leaving me to watch as she moved behind Victoria as she sucked my dick.

In amazement, my dick in Victoria's throat, I watched as Lucy pushed her niece's little skirt up over her ass and spread her legs. Victoria gasped as she felt her aunt slide her tongue over her butt and into her little wet pussy. Victoria pulled off my dick, moaning loudly. "You've never done that before, Aunt Lucy." With a contented sigh, she pushed back.

Reaching for Victoria, I took a handful of hair and pulled her back onto my dick, riding her face as her aunt's tongue fucked her from behind. Using two fingers and her tongue, Victoria was moaning onto my dick, as I was gasping and groaning, I was breathing hard telling her. "I'm close."

I felt Victoria increase her pace, her hands massaging my balls as my dick swelled in her throat. Panting onto my dick, pushing back onto her aunt's tongue, I sensed she was close.

Giving up on holding back, as I held Victoria on my swollen cock, I groaned and pumped her full of cum. Victoria let out a moan, sucking and swallowing every drop as she pushed back onto Lucy's fingers. I heard the sound of hand on flesh, a THWACK, THWACK, THWACK, as Lucy sucked and fingered her teen niece to another orgasm.

Panting, we all collapsed, breathing hard. We lay on our backs, together. As our breathing returned to normal, I saw Victoria kiss first me, giving me a taste of my own cum, then her aunt, "Well, that was unexpected!"

Lucy smiled, as she played with my sticky dick with one hand and Victoria's thick pubes with the other. "This reminds me of growing up at home," she said with a chuckle.

Looking at her, then Lucy, I saw my sticky, now flaccid dick, wrapped in Lucy's elegant hand. "Are you telling me, this was the first time, for the two of you together?" They both nodded.

Lucy, naked, crawled to Victoria. "You don't mind do you kitten, I had to try after I saw the effect he'd had on you. Does it feel as good, when he fucks you?"

Watching Lucy kiss her niece, I felt my dick stirring again. I could see Victoria lean into her aunt, responding and kissing her, sucking on her tongue, her hands wandering over the older woman's body. 

"What did you mean by, 'this reminds me of growing up at home'?" Lucy smiled and blushed.

"Only that, your mom and I, we shared a few experiences and friends along the way," as she tweaked Victoria's nipple.

Crawling to me on the floor, Victoria looked at me, and then her aunt. "I'm happy to share some, he's too delicious to keep ALL to myself."

"I can't be long, but I need more. Suck his dick Vicky, making him hard." As she wrapped her hand around my hardening dick, guiding it to her niece. 

Watching, I felt her pump my dick, as I looked at Victoria, blowing her a kiss. "Rub for me kitten, I want to see you play".

Victoria's eyes were filled with lust, as I saw her lay back and spread her legs. Pulling a nipple, her long slender fingers played with her wet slit, rubbing her engorged clit. My dick was rock hard in Lucy's hand as she pumped it.

Looking at Victoria, I asked. "How do you want to see me fuck Aunt Lucy, Kitten?"

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments