Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While Aunt Lucy and Samantha had some time together, Victoria and I had spent the afternoon on the beach with Paige, getting to know each other better. We'd headed back to the villa for refreshments, where we had spent more time starting to explore the vices and desires that Paige hadn't known about.

We had collapsed, spent and sticky, on my bed. We had slept, the girls on either side of me, cuddled in. It was about two hours later when I woke, feeling eyes on me. I saw Samantha and Aunt Lucy standing at the door watching us. They were naked and smiling as they watched, eyes feasting on the girls' young bodies. 

Opening my eyes, arms around each of the girls, I watched as Samantha and Lucy stood there, watching. Catching Lucy's eye first, her face broke into a broad smile, and she licked her lips. She put her arm around Samantha's shoulder, cupping her breast under her armpit. I could see Lucy was pulling her nipple, as Samantha's eyes didn't leave the girls nubile, naked, and sleeping bodies. I could see it harden under her fingers, as Samantha stirred. 

"Had a fun afternoon, Jim?" Was Lucy's opening remark, as she stood there playing with her friend's firm breast.

I didn't reply, but I lay there letting them both look at the three of us. My cock, as always unwilling to behave, started to waggle and twitch from side to side as the attention brought the blood back to it.  

With the voices in the room and a shift of energy, the girls started to stir. Victoria snuggled into my shoulder, burying her head into my neck, as I started to stroke her hair and back.

Paige, still sleepy, turned over towards me, her bottom exposed. This caused both Lucy and Samantha, almost in comedic unison, to bend their heads sideways to look. Straining to follow their eyes, I saw Paige's red ass cheek on display. Looking back towards Lucy, I could see her pulling Samantha closer, before turning her around to show me an almost matching red mark on her ass cheek. I smiled broadly, my hands now wandering over both girls' bodies.

The girls stirred, waking. Paige's hands stretched and rubbed her luscious butt, before rolling over and kissing my cheek. It was only then that her eyes focussed on our guests. Her face froze, and she instinctively moved to cover her boobs and crotch with her hands. 

Samantha broke free of Lucy's hands, moving forward standing at the end of the bed, and looking at her daughter, Victoria, and me. Hands on hips, eyes wandering up and down, she subconsciously thrust her hips forward slightly. "So, you finally lost your virginity then"

Her face broke out into a huge smile, one filled with maternal love and lust at the same time. Laying down, she pulled Paige close, skin on skin, stroking her hair and back. I propped myself up, watching as Samantha stroked her daughter's bottom. "Did you discover you like this too, baby?"

Paige nodded into her mom's neck as she held her close. "Are you mad, Mom?"

Samantha kissed her forehead and looked at me and Victoria. "No, not mad. A little jealous, but not mad." As she leaned over Paige, she pressed her boob into Paige further and kissed my lips.

"You're a naughty man, Jim, leading my daughter astray like this, but I am glad she has had a good experience for her first time."

I couldn't help myself, my cock was hard and pressing against her daughter, as I kissed Samantha, looking down at her boob near her daughter's mouth.

Showing remarkable restraint, Samantha pulled back, untangling herself from me and going to stand by Lucy. With her hand on Lucy's bum, they looked happy.

Lucy bent down, pulling playfully on Victoria's toe. "You're going to be late for work, you need to go. Now!"

Victoria rolled over, kissing my lips and cupping my cock. "Shoot. How am I meant to leave this, and you?"

Lucy sat next to Victoria, stroking her hair. "Sweetie, in life you have commitments you must keep. Samantha and Paige leave tomorrow, so from tomorrow, I'll give you the next week off to discover the island with Jim and explore. This is Jim's holiday, and your mom arrives after that. I am not sure she will understand it all but we will try. Now go and take Paige with you, the grown-ups need to talk."

Reluctantly, but obediently, the girls got up, standing at the end of the bed they held hands and looked back at the three of us on the bed. 

Victoria pouted, pulling Paige close. "Please, promise we can finish here tonight, after work, dinner, and dancing. Promise."

Lucy, Samantha, and I looked at each other, nodding. "Final farewells!" The girls squealed, boobs bouncing as they jumped. 

Victoria bent, kissing me on the lips, then Lucy. "Don't wear him out too much. Remember, I said I'd share some of him, not all!"

The girls walked out, hand in hand with a brief look over their shoulders. The two ladies turned to me, smiling as they each placed a hand on my chest. "So Jim, having a good holiday?" asked Lucy, with a wry smile.

I nodded, as I felt Samantha's hand stroking my hard cock. As she bent her head to it, she breathed in deeply. "Was this just inside my teen daughter, you naughty boy? Was it in her pussy, or her ass? Let me guess." As she opened her mouth, sucking my head between her lips, taking me deep. With a groan, I lay back, thrusting deeper into her throat. 

Lucy, placing a hand on her lover's head, pushed her down along my shaft, as she kissed me, hard and passionately. I groaned as Samantha started to suck my cock. Lucy, playing with my chest hair and nipples, leaned in. "I've been telling Sam how good you taste, and how hard you fucked both me and Vicky. I think she wants the same. But she does seem to like the taste of Paige on your cock." 

I heard Lucy spank Samantha's butt cheek, seeing it wobble, as she pulled her off it by her hair. She kissed Samantha, fresh from sucking her daughter's juices off my cock.

"I've had your cock Jim, is it ok for Sam to also? I want to watch her ride you." She pulled Samantha up, holding her hand as she positioned herself over me.

Hands on my chest, Samantha squatted, lowering herself down. Lucy held my cock by the shaft, feeding it into Samantha's open bald pussy. It was erotic, and I felt like I was being used. 

It also felt fucking awesome. There were two gorgeous women in bed with me, one whose hands were on my cock, the other who was impaling herself on my hard cock. 

As she started to ride, Lucy leaned forward, sucking one nipple, twisting the other between her fingers. I was panting, trying to maintain control, as Samantha rode my dick, hard.

Hands spread, fingers scratching at the bedclothes, my fingers touched the makeshift butt plug, which had been in Paige. Handing it to Lucy, I winked. Sam was riding my cock, her legs spread as she moved up and down my rigid shaft.  

Lucy knew what I was thinking. Taking it, and as Sam rode up the top of my stiff shaft, her pussy sucking my bulbous cock head, Lucy pushed it into Sam's tight butt. 

It was unexpected, and Sam's eyes went wide as she groaned loudly in desire, pain, and joy - her pussy and ass stretched wide. I felt Sam clench tight around my shaft, as she drove down onto it, pulling as much of my cock into her as possible. Leaning up on my elbows, I looked down at her body. As I pulled her to me, kissing her, I saw Lucy bent over Sam's amazing rear. Her mouth was clamped to her ass cheeks, kissing the skin. Her hand was raised in full paddling mode, and I could see her hand moving, I knew she was working the butt plug in and out of her girlfriends' tight ass. 

It was then that Paige happened to walk back in. Lucy and Sam didn't see her, but I did as my cock swelled inside her mom. My hands in Sam's hair, so she couldn't move, my cock in her tight pussy, I heard Paige starting to say, before trailing off, "I forgot the room..."

PandoraPosh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PandoraPosh

I smiled, as I held her mom on me, hissing to her, "Lucy needs you to suck her clit, as you did to Victoria."

Obediently, Paige dropped to her knees. Her eyes were glued to her mom's pussy and ass, watching her pussy get fucked while her ass was simultaneously ravaged. Lucy obediently spread her legs, welcoming Paige into her wet-shaven pussy with a groan of pleasure, as her lithe tongue lapped her clit.

"Use your fingers on her, she needs it." As Paige submissively did as she was told, starting to finger fuck Lucy's wet pussy.

Using my hands in Samantha's hair, I pulled her off me. My cock was deep in her tight quivering pussy, as I looked at Lucy and Paige. "Do you want to watch me fuck her? See your mom get fucked as you make her girlfriend cum?" 

"Is that what you want Paige, because it's what these two horny MILF's want. Speak up, Now."

Paige, wet from Lucy and spread with desire, kept a finger inside Lucy, as she looked at me and said. "Yes please sir, fuck Mom, make her squeal. I want to see you fuck her."

As the words came tumbling from her mouth, I felt Samantha grip my hard throbbing cock which was still inside her.

She growled in my ear, before biting the earlobe. "You're such a bad man. You're turning her into a minx. She's not even on birth control."

With that, my cock not moving from being deep inside Samantha, I swivelled her so she was on her knees, head down and legs spread. Pushing Samantha's head into the pillow, I told Lucy and Paige to come close. "Pull her ass cheeks wide."

Obediently they spread her ass cheeks, as I wiped my hard cock, wet from Samantha's pussy, against her ass. Seeing Lucy reach under her lover, and rub her clit as I leaned into Samantha. With her daughter's hands on her butt, and her head inches from her anus, I pushed into Samantha's ass. 

With a loud hiss and groan of "Fuckkk," Samantha took it. I was balls deep in Samantha, as Lucy wriggled in her to suck her clit. Letting Samantha get used to the feeling, I kissed Paige.

"Get between Lucy's legs. Suck her clit, finger her pussy, as I fuck Mom's ass. You're doing so well Princess." She kissed me back and did as she was told. 

As I started to fuck Samantha's tight ass with long deep strokes, I looked down to see her daughter sucking her lover's clit and fingering her, as her lover sucked her mom's pussy.

We were fucking hard, and the rhythm was all over the place, but it was debauched and felt amazing.

Reaching my hands down Samantha's back, I curled her hair between my fingers. Giving myself extra leverage, I pulled her head back with one hand, and my other hand came down hard on her ass and then thigh. THWACK, THWACK. 

Clenching my ass cheeks, I swelled inside Samantha, thrusting back and forth. This set Samantha going. It was too much to have her lover on her clit, and me in her ass, as her daughter watched her be used. She was panting, as her pussy dripped. I could hear Lucy sucking noisily on her budding clit.

Squealing like Paige had wanted, Samantha started to cry out. 

"Yes."

"So full."

"You're a bad man."

"Fuck me, fuck me. FUCK ME."

And as she panted, coming ever closer, she looked over at Paige who was watching her mom get fucked as she fingered Lucy's tight-spread pussy. Samantha said to her daughter, "I'm sorry baby, I love you."

Closing her eyes, I felt her clench around my cock in her ass. Head pulled back, she came hard. Her ass spasmed around my cock shaft, and her pussy flooded Lucy's face. Grunting and groaning filled the room as Samantha came in a crescendo. 

She came hard, so much so that it was all too sensitive. With my cock buried in her ass still, she pulled Lucy off her clit, telling Paige, "Show Mommy how you do it. Suck Lucy's clit for me as I watch."

Gyrating on my hard dick in her ass, she watched as Paige lowered her mouth to Lucy's spread pussy. She started to finger and suck on Lucy's willing pussy, as Sam pulled her ass off my cock, lowering her head to suck Lucy's nipples.

To the squelching sounds of lesbian love, I took my cock behind Paige. As she sucked and fingered Lucy's pussy, I prised her legs open, fingers working her soaking wet pubic hair. She spread her legs wide, needing relief, backing onto my fingers, trying to get them deeper inside her. 

I fingered her tight teen pussy, as my other hand rubbed her fabulous ass cheeks. She was panting into Lucy, who was writhing under Paige's fingers and tongue.

Moving, I knew Paige needed me inside her. I pulled Samantha onto my cock, telling her to clean it for her daughter. Samantha was too far gone to do anything but what she was told. With a wrinkle of her nose, the slutty MILF sucked me deep into her mouth, tasting her ass as she cleaned it. After deep-throating me for a minute or two, she pulled off before returning to Lucy's nipples, which were hard as bullets.

"She's close," Samantha told her daughter and me.

Paige's fingers were buried deep inside Lucy, as I spread her ass cheeks. Her pussy was tight and wet, needing filling.

As I reached under her to rub her hard clit, I started to fuck her. With an exhalation of satisfaction, she rolled forward into Lucy. Fingers went deeper and I saw Lucy stretch like a satisfied cat.

My cock, buried deep in Paige, swelled as I rocked back and forth.

Sam's pussy and ass were still dripping as she sucked Lucy's nipples, while Paige continued to suck on Lucy's spread pussy. I moved faster and harder in and out of Paige. I heard her moan into Lucy's pussy as I slapped her ass cheeks and thighs as I fucked her. My balls were tightening, I knew I was close. I wanted Paige to cum with me, and Lucy too.

Hands on Paige's hips, I slammed my cock in and out. "I'm close. Cum with me Lucy, cum with me, Paige."

Paige, pulling off Lucy's clit, two fingers inside her still, pantingly told me. "Cum in me, I want to feel it as you cum."

Sam looked worried but didn't say anything as I moved faster and deeper. Holding Paige's hips, I thrust forward and felt my swollen cock head pop past her cervix, which clenched around me.

With a deep and loud groan, I exclaimed. "Fuck. I'm coming."

I could feel my balls spasming as they emptied, Samantha's sticky hand was on my balls massaging them, as they emptied directly into her daughter's womb. "Arrrggghhh." Spurt after spurt, I filled Paige.

Paige, feeling me cumming in her, had thrown her head back in pleasure. Lucy, close herself, pulled her by the side of her head into her clit, and ground her clit against Paige's face. That was too much for both of them. Paige came on my spasming cock, kneading the cum from me as she came hard. Lucy pulled Sam into her tits, and wrapped her legs around Paige's face, pulling them close, as she came.

The room was suddenly quiet, filled only by panting as we all calmed down. My cock was still hard and wedged inside Paige, as I spooned her from behind. 

Softening finally, as I pulled out from Paige, globules of my cum landed on Lucy's leg. Samantha, holding my eye, bent down and lapped my cum, mixed with her daughter's juices, from her lover's leg.

Collapsing, I smiled as I watched the three girls. Reaching for my phone, I took a photo and sent it to Victoria with the caption. "We missed you, lover. Last night tonight, then I'm all yours. We'll see you later."

As I started to get up, almost immediately, there was a reply along with a photo. The photo was from under Victoria's apron, of her spread lips and ass, along with the caption. "I'm jealous, but you're mine for the rest of your holiday. See you later, X."

Looking at the three girls, I showed them the photo. "After-party here from eleven tonight? Who needs a shower now?"

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments