Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Part II of Mr B's summer vacation far from home - probably best to read part one first"

I looked at Victoria as she asked, "How long did you say you were staying?"

My cock, sticky from our mixed cum cupped in her hands. I smiled, pulled her closer, feeling her hard nipples pressing into my bare chest. "At least ten days."

She smiled, bending her head and taking my still-hard dick between her lips, sucking it clean of our combined juices.

I groaned as I lay there, my hand in her hair pulling and encouraging her as she sucked my dick clean. Far from going soft, it was hardening in her mouth and throat under her expert tongue. With a sigh filled with lust, I pulled her off my cock and to me, laying on me, hard cock resting between her ass cheeks against her wet pubic hair, her nipples pressing into me, I kissed her lips and let my hands explore her back and amazing ass. 

Looking her in her eyes as she lay on me, I asked, "When will your aunt miss you?"

Leaning in, she kissed me with a passion, grinding down on my hard dick.

"She knows where to find me, if she needs me."

I felt her press back against my swollen cock head, spreading her legs the tip entering her slightly.

Incredulously, I asked, "Did you know I was going to be here from today?"

Pushing back onto me, she grinned and kissed me as an answer. Pulling out of her and moving her off me and across my knee, I held her down as my hand rubbed her firm ass cheek.

"Were you always this naughty, Victoria, or is it the effect of the sun?"

As I took a hand behind her back as she lay there, my other hand came down hard and fast on her teenage ass - THWACK.

She jolted and sighed contentedly, her legs spreading over my knee - THWACK - as I spanked that perfect ass again.

I looked down at her. "Did you know?" I asked again.

Victoria shifted, looking at me as I rubbed her ass cheek. "If I say yes, does that mean you'll do that more?"

I smiled back, and my hand came down again - THWACK.

"Either way, this ass is going to get the attention it craves and needs," I told her as I rubbed the red mark.

Feeling her push up against my hand, Victoria answered. "I saw your name and where you were coming from, I hoped it was you. I had the biggest crush on you in grade eight...my first proper crush. I am so pleased it was you!" As she wiggled her ass against my large hand. Feeling her sigh, my finger moved from her anus to her open wet pussy. Having an inkling of her pleasure-in-pain need, I took some of her damp pubes between my fingers and pulled them lightly, twisting.

She groaned and sighed, laying across my lap, my hand releasing hers from behind her back as I reached under to cup her breast and play with her nipple. "So rare to see pubes, these days," I said as I held onto them, my finger stroking her slit.

I felt Victoria stiffen with desire, stretch like a cat, and sigh.

"Do you like them, Mr B? I've never been without, but I have thought of shaving them off. My aunt suggested I might like being bald. What do you think?" I could feel her squirm, excited by the idea and the need.

Kissing her neck, I slid a finger against her ass, twisting the pubic hair further, feeling her sigh and breathe out in pleasure.

"I like them, and I also would love to see you without. I think you'd like being shaved, kitten." Biting her shoulder lightly, I moved my finger from her ass to her dripping pussy, sliding easily deep into her she spread her legs. Laying her over my knee, pinching her nipples between my fingers, a finger in her sweet teen pussy, I finger-fucked my ex-student. My cock was rigid and poking into her flat stomach as she groaned and writhed on me. I knew this girl loved pleasure and pain, and probably me.

Moving as she lay across my lap, wanting my finger deeper, I felt her reach under for my cock & balls, breathing in a throaty lustful voice. "I need you in me, Mr B. Now!" Standing, I lifted her quickly, taking her into the pool, the warm water lapping around our legs. Positioning her over the edge of the pool, her glorious ass exposed and legs spread, I saw her look over her shoulder almost panting with desire as she looked at my rigid cock as I ran it up and down her from ass to pussy and back again.

BingJioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BingJioo

Reaching under her, I rubbed her throbbing clit, "Tell me again, what do you need, young lady?" as I teased her.

"I need you. In me. Everywhere. Fucking me, now. I am yours to do with as you wish." She gasped as she finished, my fingers pulling her hard throbbing clit.

Parting her ass cheeks, I pushed my wet swollen cock head against her puckered teen anus. Rubbing her clit, she gasped as she felt me there and started to say, "No one has had me there, yet."

Cutting her off as I pushed forward, I eased past her puckered ring and entered her tight teen ass, pushing only my cock head in, rubbing her throbbing clit the whole time, not moving as I let her get used to the feeling.

Hearing Victoria pant with desire, giving a slight moan, I felt my cock swell inside her. Feeling her relax her vice-like grip around my bulbous head, I rubbed her hard clitoris and pushed forward, entering her with all of my almost eight inches. Hearing her pant, I could see her gripping the side of the pool as she started to push back.

"I feel so fucking full, you feel amazing in me."

Smiling, I reached forward, my hand closing around her neck as I held her there, half in the water, as I fucked her tight virgin sixteen-year-old ass and rubbed her throbbing clit.

The water of the pool acted as some lubrication, but I was losing my purchase, so I stopped fucking Victoria. Still deep inside her ass, I held her close as we staggered out of the pool and inside, bending her over the work counter. Legs spread, cock deep inside, I whacked her wet ass cheek and resumed my hold around her neck, with a "That's better."

Fucking her ass with long deep strokes, I could feel how much she was loving it. Moaning, groaning, and pushing back on me, her juices gushing out of her open teen pussy and dripping down her legs. My cock, lubricated and hungry popped out, as Victoria sighed. Gripping it instead of her neck, I pushed it hard into her tight pulsating pussy. She groaned as I started to fuck both her holes, using her and pleasuring us both. 

"Fuck, yes, so good. Use me. Take me, Fuck me Mr B, FUCK ME!!" Victoria cried as my cock swelled inside her and I filled her holes. Hearing her urging and knowing she was close made my balls start to tighten. This unexpected exquisite teen was mine. Harder, faster, deeper - we both knew we were approaching our mutual climax. Breathing hard, I pushed deep into her ass.

"You've felt my cum in your sweet pussy, now you'll have it in your ass. Are you ready to cum with me, kitten?" As a response, I heard a moan as she started to cum around my cock - her ass muscles spasming on me, gripping me like a vice. My balls started to constrict, emptying cum into her hot, tight passage. Pumping so much cum into her, as we reached climax together.

Panting and sweaty, we lay there, me on top of her on the counter, her legs spread as I remained deep inside her ass, her perfect breasts squashed against the countertop.

I kissed her cheek. "You're amazing."

Smiling, she purred and said, "I still feel so full."

Feeling my cock start to soften, I pulled back - a glob of cum hitting the floor - and said to her, "I hope you can explain to the maid."

Picking her up, I carried her to the shower. Under the hot steady stream of water, we washed each other - totally spent and knowing this was only the beginning.

As I dried Victoria, I asked, "Where will you tell your Aunt where you have been?"

She kissed me, telling me simply, "I'll tell her I was exercising. Will you come to the bar tonight? I have to work."

Looking at her, I asked, "Do you serve nude or in a uniform?"

As she got up, all I heard was, "Cum along later, lover, and find out. You might want to wear some clothes. Most do. You can meet Aunty Lucy too."

Smiling, I fell asleep as I heard her leave. Spent, happy, and sated on vacation with a bonus.

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments