Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Victoria and I had spent the afternoon on our private beach with Paige, while Aunt Lucy and Paige's Mom, Samantha, had some 'alone' time. We had all cum together in a quivering mess, as we played on the beach before Paige headed down to the sea to clean off, revealing she knew all about Lucy and Sam's relationship.

With my cum dripping down her thighs, Paige walked into the sea with a bounce in her step. Kissing Victoria, we got up and followed her. The three of us messed around in the sea for a while, mostly cleaning off, before Victoria announced she needed food and drink - Paige and I quickly realized we needed the same.

Gathering our stuff, I led them nakedly back to the villa. Letting ourselves in, Victoria was at home, while Paige looked around with curiosity. 

Handing her a cold beer, Victoria stood close to Paige, asking her how long she had been going nude, Paige blushed another of her deep blushes from her neckline, saying that she'd only started a couple of years ago at her mother's insistence and this was her first time properly out in public. We both agreed on how amazing she looked.

Naked, Paige stood in the main bedroom doorway, swigging her beer, before using her bottle to point to the bed. She looked at Victoria and asked, "Is that where he shaved you? It looks amazing by the way!"

Victoria sashayed over to Paige, her hand casually on her pert butt cheek. "Sure was. It was intense and erotic, and amazing, and I came really, REALLY hard. Mr. B tied my hands, and took control."

As she spoke, I could see Victoria's hand moving lightly on Paige's butt, stroking her skin. From where I stood making some food, I could see Paige's nipples harden and goose-bumps raise on her skin. 

Victoria noticed also, continuing to stroke her butt cheek, feeling Paige shiver against her. Victoria dropped her other hand, playing with Paige's landing strip of red hair, pulling and twisting lightly as I had done to her. 

Looking at me, then back to Paige, Victoria kissed Paige's neck. "I can't tell it's exciting you, do you like the idea of being shaved or tied more?" 

Moving her head, she went in to kiss Victoria. "Both she said breathlessly, but I've never done either."

Victoria continued to pull, and play, with her pubic runway. "I like your landing strip and the red hair. It might need a trim, but I like it."

"What do you think, Mr B?"

"I think it suits her," I said as I chuckled, "Maybe we should ask her Mom, or Aunt Lucy?"

With a return of the blush, Paige stuttered a little.

"God, No."

"So embarrassing."

"But then, they are smooth."

"Oh, I don't know."

I was watching, fascinated. The whole time, subconsciously, Paige had been gyrating and grinding against Victoria's finger. Seeing me watching, Victoria pulled her finger away, walking towards me as she licked it, saying, "I need food, is it ready Mr. B?"

Giving them each another beer, we sat and ate. We talked about holidays, school, when Paige was leaving, and how they knew Aunt Lucy. It was clear that Paige knew about Sam and Aunt Lucy, seemingly not bothered. It was when Paige was talking about the spanking and noises, that she almost drifted away, definitely aroused.

As I cleared the table, the girls got up helping, stretching tired muscle knots. I watched Victoria move closer to Paige, again cupping her firm young butt cheek. Paige stopped, backing into her hand. Kissing her neck as she held her, Victoria asked, "Has anyone ever spanked you, Paige?"

Clearly, the daughter was like the mother. Her nipple hardened, and she pressed back, her knees weakening, as she let out an audible groan. Stuttering again, she answered, "Nnnooo, Why do you ask?"

Taking her hand, Victoria's answer was simple. "I know you'll love it," as I saw her pull first one arm, then the other behind her back. Taking the belt from my pants, the same which had bound her, Victoria tied Paige's hands behind her back as she pushed her over the couch.

Stepping back, and around to join me in front of Paige, Victoria held my semi-hard dick, telling me, "Well Mr. B, she looks delightful. Shall we explore?"

Stepping back, away from Victoria, I sat watching. "Go ahead, Kitten. I wanna see you at work a little."

Victoria smiled, loving the control. She lay on the couch in front of Paige, whose head she was pulling towards her by the long red hair. She moved her hands to support her by her breasts, massaging as she did. "Tongue out young lady, you're gonna lap my dripping cunt until I tell you to stop."

Victoria pulled her forward, forcing Paige's tongue onto her clit. She groaned loudly with arousal as Paige's enthusiastic tongue explored her. I could see how hard Paige's nipples were under Victoria's hands - she was pulling and twisting them, as Paige lapped at her wet pussy. Victoria's face was twisted in pleasure, starting to ride Paige's tongue, her hands still bound.

Looking at me, my dick was hard and in my hand. I was enjoying watching these two teens exploring their sexuality. As I stood, I could tell from Victoria's face how much she was enjoying Paige's tongue. Walking behind Victoria, I bent down cupping, and then sucking on her erect nipples, as she held Paige's head into her crotch. I bit each nipple which caused her to yelp, before walking behind Paige, my hand trailing over her bare firm ass cheeks.

"Don't stop young lady, I didn't say you could stop, did I?" My nails grazed hard over her brown skin. She growled into Victoria's wet crotch, as my feet pushed her legs apart.

"Good girl, keep pleasuring Ms. Victoria." 

I was resting next to her, my bare ass on the back of the couch she was leant over. My hand and nails were running over her bare back, butt, and thighs. Paige's visibly puffy wet labia, protruding from between her legs, were visible signs of how aroused she was.

SophieRouss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieRouss1

I pulled her ass cheeks wide, stretching them, exposing her puckered pink anus. Her head tried to shoot up, but Victoria held her there. She struggled against the belt around her wrists, but still, her pussy got wetter, leaking down her firm teen thighs. 

Taking my hand, I blew Victoria a kiss and brought it down hard on her right, then left ass cheek. THWACK; THWACK. I stopped, standing close, looking at Victoria.

"Young lady, I didn't hear you say thank you. Victoria, did you?"

Victoria was in heaven, her clit between Paige's lips as she watched me at work. She shook her head, panting slightly. "No, Mr B, I didn't."

Walking to the sideboard, my cock hard and perpendicular to me, wobbling as I walked, I reach inside getting a wine bottle -closer. Having seen it earlier, I knew I'd find a use for it. 

Walking back to the girls, first Victoria sucked it, then I pushed it between Paige's lips. "Make it good and wet, young lady. You'll be grateful."

I let her suck it like my cock and get it well-lubricated before she went back to orally pleasuring Victoria. Standing behind Paige, I pulled her ass cheeks wide, exposing her anus. Bringing my hand down suddenly on her inner thigh, she yelped. Without warning, I used the wetness from her pussy to push the wine bottle closer which was in my hand into her anus, an improvised butt plug. 

Victoria, knowing what I was doing, had pulled Paige deep into her wet pussy, Paige's moans were muffled in Victoria's tight pussy. The vibrations and control set her off, as Victoria suddenly wrapped her legs around Paige's head and humped her face, cumming hard. She soaked Paige's face and chest.

I let Paige's ass cheeks go, watching them swallow the improvised butt plug. Standing, watching her breathing hard as she looked over her shoulder at me, face wet from Victoria, she looked wanton and aghast.

"Let's try this again, shall we?"

As I brought my hand down harder on her ass, then her thigh. THWACK; THWACK.

Paige grimaced, letting out a groan, but nothing else. THWACK, THWACK on her ass. Red marks showing from my hand. Victoria took pity on her, kissing her red marks before her lips and whispering in her ear, "You need to say thank you, sweetie."

Smiling, I rubbed my swollen cock head against Paige's wet and expectant pussy, pulling her head back by her hair. I pushed the head inside, fuck it was so tight. I could feel Paige pulsating around me.

She looked over her shoulder at Victoria, then me. "What if I don't want to say thank you?"

Victoria cackled a loud laugh of joy, taking the belt end and bringing it down over Paige's ass cheek as I pushed into her. Her tight teen pussy, fetish released, gripped me with every whack. 

Her head pulled back by her hair, I started to fuck Paige's pussy, slapping her hips as I did. Victoria, wanting to be part of the action as always, pulled on Paige's ass cheeks, starting to use the improvised plug to fuck her butt at the same time. She dribbled spit into her ass crack, letting it lube her plug, as she worked it in and out.

Paige was full, I was using the entire length of my nearly eight cut inches to fuck her. My balls were tight, and her pussy was tighter. 

Paige was panting and fighting the restraints with her hands, her head was thrashing. She looked over her shoulders at us. "Thank you, Sir!"

That made Victoria go faster, as Paige continued. "May I cum, Sir? Please, I need to cum!"

Victoria licked, tongue and fucked her ass with the improvised plug; Paige ground her clit on my fingers, pushing back against my cock. I drove deeper inside her, fucking her hard and fast. My heavy again balls slapped against her teen butt.

"Yes, Yes, Yes," screamed Paige as she came. Juices cascaded out of her down her thighs, coating and covering my crotch and cock.

Her pulsating pussy gripped me, holding me inside her with my throbbing cock head forced past her cervix. Head pulled back by her hair, I howled like a wolf as I came. Pumping my hot seed directly into her womb. I could feel my balls emptying, as I watched Victoria finish on her ass. 

Steadying myself, my heart racing, I let go of Paige's hair, as she flopped down. Hands tied, globs of cum dripping down her thighs as I pulled out. 

Victoria was between Paige's legs before I could stop her, she played with the butt plug as she sucked my cum from Paige. She stopped momentarily, asking. "Please, Mr B, may Paige suck you clean, while I clean her here?"

Walking around a prone Paige, her hands tied still, she looked at me. "Thank you, Sir," as she opened her mouth.

Like a good girl, she sucked it in, cleaning the length of my cock as I stroked her hair and back, telling her what a good girl she was.

Clean and softening, I pulled out. Undoing her hands, I pulled her onto my lap urging Victoria to me. We cuddled on the couch - sweaty, sticky, and spent. I kissed each of them, suggesting, "Shall we have a little sleep before dinner?" 

Carrying them both in my arms, their bodies light I carried them to the bed. A thorn between two roses, we lay down naked and cuddled, sleeping quickly.

It was about two hours later when I woke, feeling eyes on me. Looking up, I saw Samantha and Aunt Lucy standing at the door watching us. They were naked and smiling as they watched, Samantha feasting on the girls' young bodies, her fingers working her clit. 

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments