Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Having just cum on her aunt's face for the first time, and swallowing another load of my salty cum, Victoria crawled to me across the floor. Victoria looked at me then her aunt. "I'm happy to share some, he's too delicious to keep ALL to myself."

Lucy almost purred as she kissed us both, declaring, "I can't be long, but I need more. Suck his dick Vicky, making him hard." As she wrapped her hand around my hardening dick, guiding it to her niece.

As I felt my dick hardening in Victoria's mouth, Lucy's hand, pumping it vigorously. Pulling back, I looked down at Victoria, blowing her a kiss. "Rub for me kitten, I want to see you play."

Victoria's eyes were filled with lust, as I saw her lay back and spread her legs wide. Pulling a nipple, her long slender fingers played with her wet slit, rubbing her engorged clit. My dick was rock hard in Lucy's hand as she pumped it.

Looking at Victoria, I asked. "How do you want to see me fuck Aunt Lucy, Kitten?"

Victoria took her fingers from her sweet pussy, offering them first to me, then sucking them herself. "I wanna see you tie her, and fuck her, with that ass in the air."

Hard dick swinging as I got up, I grabbed a belt from my dinner pants. Lifting Lucy, I could see her smile as she lay over one end of the couch, Victoria lay spread and fingering on the other end. Hands tied behind her back, the long tail of leather across Lucy's back, I fed my bulbous dick into first Victoria's mouth and then Lucy's. 

Lubricated, I couldn't help but think how fucked up this was, but that was only a momentary thought. Spreading Lucy's legs wide, I ran my cock head against her. Feeling how wet and hot she was, I moved my dick from her puckered asshole to her wet open smooth swollen pussy lips. Gripping her hair, I leveraged and slide into her, with a mutual groan. Fuck me, she felt amazing.

She was tight, wet, and hot - her sweet pussy pulsating around my cock head and shaft as I slid deep into her. I could feel her moving to reposition, I couldn't have gotten much deeper, and I felt her gripping me tightly. Taking the loose belt end, looking Victoria in the eye, I racked it over Lucy's fine firm ass. Victoria rubbed her clit and I felt Lucy grip me tighter as I brought the leather down on her tanned firm ass cheeks, with a WHACK that filled the whole room. Lucy groaned loudly, her pussy seeping around my shaft and down her thighs. 

"Oh you like that, do you Lucy, like little Victoria does?" as I started to fuck her. Watching Victoria rubbing and fingering, one hand on Lucy's hip, the other on her clit I fucked her. And when I say I fucked her, I mean I really fucked her. Long, hard, deep strokes, her tight pussy gripping me as I heard her moan.

"Yes Jim, more!" 

"Faster!" 

"So deep." 

"YES, you're filling me!"

I was giving her every inch, and varying my pace. The room smelt of sex and we were noisy like rutting animals. Looking over at my teenage lover, I saw Victoria's pubes soaked with her juices, her puffy lips protruding as she fingered and rubbed her clit, watching intently. Lucy was impaled on my dick, pushing back as I fucked her, spanked her, and rubbed her clit. 

We were all breathing heavily and sweating as I stopped fucking Lucy, my dick still inside her sweet tight pussy. I looked over at Victoria, beckoning her over. As she reached me, leaning against a still-bound Lucy, we kissed passionately, my swollen dick inside Aunt Lucy.

"Get under her kitten, suck that clit. Let's make her cum hard, together." Victoria smiles as she whacked her aunt's ass cheek and wriggled under her. I felt her tongue on my tight balls, as she moved between her aunt's legs. Looking under, I saw her legs spread as she parted her aunt's puffy smooth labia, her tongue finding Lucy's clit. 

I slide deeper into Lucy, who backed onto me aggressively. I knew Lucy needed to cum and quickly. As Victoria sucked her aunt's clit, I pushed my thumb against Lucy's ass - it parted easily, sucking my thumb in. She growled loudly and breathed hard, Lucy pushed back onto my cock, wanting me deeper in her butt and pussy. 

Working my thumb in her tight asshole, my dick hammered in and out of Lucy's pussy. Fuck she was so tight, so wet, so good. I could feel my dick swelling inside as I worked to pleasure Lucy with long, deep, hard strokes. 

With her ass and pussy full, and her clit being sucked, Lucy was in sensory overload. She was breathing hard and fast, panting and groaning, shouting, "Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes," as she came hard on both my dick and thumb. I could feel both holes spasming and holding me like a vice. All I could hear was Victoria slurping and swallowing, as her aunt came on her face.

PeytonFischer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeytonFischer


Releasing myself a little, I pulled my dick and thumb out, spreading Lucy's ass cheeks "Ready for more Aunt Lucy?" as I spanked her ass cheeks with my cum sticky dick and then my hand. 

She looked back, over her shoulder at me "You better cum in there, and deep, if you're gonna fuck my ass. I like it deep and hard." 

That was the last she said, before yelping as I pushed my dick, sticky from her slick pussy, into her tight ass. I didn't play nice, I didn't go slow. I gave Lucy what she wanted: my dick in her ass, as Victoria sucked her clit. Fuck I loved this family already.

Deep in her ass, she was moaning as I pulled her head back by her hair "Is this how you need it, Aunty Lucy? Your niece on your cunt, her lover in your ass, fucking you hard. Beg for it"

As I held her hair and fucked her, all she could say was "I need your cum, please fuck me hard. Make my bitch niece suck my clit!"

So I fucked her with my entire dick. I fucked her ass so hard, my balls were slapping Victoria, who was between her legs. I could feel my balls tighten, and both Lucy and Victoria knew this. Lucy pushed back, taking me deeper "Come on lover, fill this filthy slut with your cum!"

As I pulled her back onto my dick, I bellowed like a man possessed, pumping yet more cum into her. Lucy's ass shuddered, and I felt her analgasm around my dick, pumping the last drops from me, all the time Victoria was drinking her juices in and sucking her clit.  I pulled my spent dick, sticky and wet, from Lucy, still hard it waggled around.

As breathing returned to normal, Lucy looked under at Victoria. "If you love him, like I think you do, clean his dick."  

Victoria didn't need telling twice, as she took my dick in her hands and leaned between her aunt's legs, taking me deep in her mouth. She was deep-throating me, taking my cum, Lucy's pussy, and her ass. I twitched and groaned, it was a mix of pleasure and pain - my cock head sore from so much action. 

Victoria pushed me backward as she scrabbled free from between her Aunts legs, trying to take me deeper, pushing me back into the chair, cleaning my entire length as it inevitably softened.  


Victoria pulled off my soft dick, as I lay prostrate in the chair, she licked her lips as she turned to her aunt, kissing her passionately as she untied her, no doubt letting Lucy taste our combined juices from her tongue. What a family!

Lucy's hand snaked out, pulling at Victoria as she shot backward, her fingers pulling on Victoria's pubic hair. Lustful eyes looked up at her niece. "Do you think Mom would understand? She might be jealous!" Her fingertip teased Victoria, who said and did nothing as she looked down at her aunt. 

"We will have to discuss before she comes to stay," as she saw her aunt playing with her pubes. I watched in spent joy.

"Aunt Lucy, do you like my pubes. Mr B does, but doesn't. What do you think?".

"Oh kitten, I think Mr B probably has plans for that and you."

Lucy chuckled, wiggled her bum and pulled back from Victoria, reaching for her dress and she got up. Looking from me to Victoria, she said "I need to go, I won't expect you back at work or home tonight."


She wriggled into her dress, almost as beautiful a sight as her coming out of it, the last view I had before the dress fell was of my cum dribbling down her inner thigh.  Leaning into me, she kissed me briefly, then Victoria "Good night you two, and thanks for sharing." She closed the door behind her.

Naked, spent and sticky, Victoria came to sit across me in the chair, cupping my face and kissing my lips tenderly "Thank you, Mr B, this may have been my best day ever. May I stay with you tonight?"

Kissing her, I simply said "Stay as long as you like kitten"

Getting up, I carried her in my arms, naked across the apartment towards the bedroom, Victoria looked at me asking "What did Aunty Lucy mean about you having plans for me and my pubes?"

I smiled at her, kissing her lips. "Let's sleep and recuperate, tomorrow is going to be a great day." Laying her on the bed we were both covered in cum and juices, we didn't care. Pulling her close, we fell asleep, spent and cummed dry.

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments