Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Back from his fishing trip and tryst with his secretary, Mike, with Ben in tow, greets mary Anne, then Ginger, as they dine together. <p> [ADVERT] </p> They share more than food and company, and get a free show in the hot tub."

With my husband due back from his fishing trip that very afternoon, I barely had time to clean up both myself and the house, make sure that I had the proper wine to pair with hubby-caught fish, and finger my aching, aroused cunt to multiple orgasms. At least I knew which shoes I was going to wear. I considered a garter belt and stockings, but I really didn’t feel like doing any more washing. Besides, the dryer was acting up, which meant I’d need to call Manuel or another handyman again.

Mentally lecturing myself about charging up my new, rechargeable toys beforehand, I finished myself off just as the third one died on me. Another closet ransacking followed, and I finally found the perfect dress to go with my new, stylish, and elegant heels. It was devilishly provocative, though not intended for everyday wear.

Black and just a little bit on the silky side, my goth-inspired Betty dress was designed to entice. I only wore it once before, several years ago, for Halloween. It had silvery threads woven through the high-thread-count fabric, giving it some extra, sparkling enhancement. The main attraction was the mid-thigh hemline that billowed out, looking scandalously sexy, with little, lacy ruffles for trim. It gave the skirting a faux-petticoat sort of look.

The upper portion, however, was straight out of a man’s wet dreams. Hinged, silvery clasps went up the front, locking the bodice top in place. Baring my sensual shoulders and exposing ample cleavage, the top tapered in sharply, forcing my already feminine curves into further allure. The dress straddled the line between sexy and slutty; it took longer than I had hoped to get my makeup just right to swing my ensemble back into sexy territory. Going both light and bright on the tones softened it all up.

Of course, all the fussing with my dress, my makeup, and my clit made me run behind schedule. I was well on my way to becoming a bad wife; a good wife has everything perfectly timed. Rushing and scrambling, I desperately upped my pace to ensure everything was perfect. I failed.

The flowers of the dining room table’s centerpiece didn’t perfectly match the decor; the tableware wasn’t suitable for the early summer, being more of an autumn pattern; and one of the crystal glasses had a dishwasher speck on it. When I discovered that I only had one cream-colored candle instead of two, I nearly had a mental breakdown.

However, I was determined to atone for my lack of housewifely skills, so I hastily grabbed a Chianti bottle and dripped multiple candles over it, sticking the cream one into the neck. The multicolored, folksy look did the trick. But, that necessitated rearranging the entire table and adding some mismatched items here and there. A Bohemian theme would have to do. All that was left was to slip into my new shoes—the fancy ones with the sculpted contours and the cum in them.

Although less than perfect, as I’d just barely finished applying some liner to the edges of my lipstick when I heard the door open, I managed to have everything ready in the nick of time. Nobody will notice how poorly you failed at creating the perfect atmosphere, I thought to myself as I hurried into position to greet my husband.

"Hiya, honey, we’re home,” Mike announced. By his plurality, I assumed Ben was with him. I’d assumed correctly. “Wow! Just wow.” My husband’s smile and lecherous leers told me that I’d at least chosen my wardrobe correctly. “You look amazing.”

I ran up to my husband, nodding at the smiling Ben. Allison’s husband looked as sexy as ever, with that huge bulge in his pants looking better every time I saw it. I hugged my husband tightly, one hand slowly tracing down his body, then firmly gripping his cock through his pants.

“I hope Stacy didn’t wear you out. I want that cock deep inside me tonight,” I whispered into his ear. When his manhood jumped, swelling in my hand, I knew I’d be getting some later.

“Where’s my damn wife?” Ben asked. His tone was humorous.

“She’s getting ready and will be along shortly,” I responded. “Drinks! I’ll get you boys a tall, stiff one. Be right back.”

As soon as I disappeared into the kitchen, I texted Ginger. 'They're here. Remember what we talked about.’ I got a thumbs-up emoji in response.

Allison and I had agreed that we’d test the waters, not revealing our lesbian antics or our merciless teasing of Jackson until the time was right. With me sending Mike’s secretary to fuck him, plus the video of me being gang fucked by the entire band, I was uncertain that my marriage would still be on solid ground.

Within minutes, Ginger arrived. Ever the attention-seeker, she made another grand entrance. Allison chose the perfect moment to open the door wide, not bothering to knock. The later-afternoon sun shone behind her, highlighting her fiery hair. She’d tousled her hair, giving it that sex-kitten look, and it rebelliously lashed out in long, languid curls. Her makeup was dark and smoky, giving her a slutty vixen aura, but what made one stop and stare was her dress.

Ginger wore a pale green, almost translucent dress. It was a simple affair, with an open V-neck that flared at the waist just enough to give it some shape. It extended down to her calves, hanging loose and crinkly over her body. However, with the sun shining through it, her figure’s silhouette showed through the ultra-thin material. The swell of her perfect breasts, spilling over the sides of her torso, drew one's attention first, and then her nipples, on nearly full display, mesmerized. From shoulder to foot, one could see the contours of flesh and the lack of undergarments. My pussy erupted when I saw her dressed like that.

“Sorry I’m late, guys,” she smiled. “Where’s the fish? I’m starving.”

The men insisted on grilling their catch-du-jour in the back, so we convened outside as the sun began to set. When the mixed variety of fish was perfectly grilled, under my tutelage, we went back inside, and I brought out the side dishes I’d prepared. My seasoned potatoes, glazed vegetables, and home-baked bread were the perfect choices.

“So,” Ben asked as we ate. “What did you girls get into while we were gone?”

“Jesus fucking Christ,” Allison blurted out. “It’s not like we had lesbian sex all night then flashed the shoe guy, making him jack off into Mary’s shoe or anything!”

"Ginger!"

“Huh?” She paused. “Oh, fuck. Just kidding.”

“Come into the kitchen—now—and help me with dessert.” I addressed our open-mouthed husbands with a soft, delicate voice. “We’ll be right back.”

I stood, my body moving a bit more agitated than I wanted to show, and gave Ginger “the look,” my eyes darting toward the kitchen. She hurriedly followed.

“We agreed to tell them when it was time, not just blurt it out when…”

She hushed me with a passionate kiss, her hands roaming all over my body, cupping my butt, and finally slipping under my dress. “Why are you wearing panties?”

“Those are for Mike, not you.”

“Are you sure?” 

I’d pushed her hand away, but she slipped hers around my resisting appendage, right back to my dripping pussy. I thought about telling her to stop, but it felt too good. Also, I didn’t want her to stop.

“This is not the time, Ginger,” I moaned. “The boys are out there waiting.”

“Spoilsport! Later then.” She removed her hand from my gushing pussy and ignored my whimpers.

I hadn’t had the time to prepare a proper dessert, so store-bought cheesecake had to do. A few sprinkles of brown sugar and some mixed fruit on top gave it more of a late-season vibe, but it was a Bohemian night, after all. A small tray with glasses of Riesling wine paired well with the fruity sweetness.

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

“A good wife always manages.” 

”We have to tell them, now!” 

”Edibles! You got me into this. I want to not give a fuck if we’re going to spill the beans.”

After munching down at least two or three each, Ginger and I reemerged from the kitchen, bearing our bounty. The men suddenly ceased their conversation and stared at us. I felt very nervous, wanting to find a place to go hide.

“Okay,” Ginger blurted out once more. “We did. We were going to tell you both, honest.”

SLAM! Mike tossed a twenty-dollar bill onto the table, smacking the surface loudly with his palm.

“You win,” he smiled. Nobody spoke while we served our husbands. Then Mike evenly said, “Do tell.”

Over dessert, Ginger and I confessed to our husbands. I watched their expressions change from bemused to interested, then shocked. For once, Mike sat silent the entire time. By the time we’d gotten to the shoe store, Ben was smiling and laughing, occasionally interjecting with, “That’s my girl,” or, “That’s why I married you.”

“Well, Mike, at least say something.” I was getting nervous.

He paused, shrugged, then looked at our guests, finally looking me in the eye. “You are the sexiest woman I’ve met. I’ve dreamed about you acting like this since you told me about your Mary Jane days in college.”

“So, we’re cool, then?” Allison asked.

“Hot is more like it!” Ben erupted. “Who wants to get fucked up? Hot tub!”

“Oh, me, me, me.” Allison sprang up, her chair spiraling away from her, and stripped off her barely-there dress.

Nude, all bouncing boobs and swiveling hips, she jogged to the back door and ran out into our yard.

“When in Rome,” my husband said. Mike stood up and followed. “I’ll get it fired up.”

“Do you need any help to clear the table?” Ben asked me. There was something in his expression that told me the only thing he truly wanted to help with was getting a cock inside my dripping box.

“You go join them. I’ll be along shortly.”

“Are you sure? I can be a big, big help.” 

“Go to your wife, pervert.”

As soon as he’d exited, I scooped up the dishes and stumbled into the kitchen. I could still feel the phantom of Allison’s kiss on my lips, and my clit was tingling from both her touch and the retelling of our slutty escapades. Ignoring the pile of dirty dishes, I leaned against the cabinets, thrusting my excited hands under the waistband of my panties and playing with the wetness they found.

It only took seconds; the relief of not freaking out my husband, plus reliving my recent wildness, blended with the men’s reactions. A leg-buckling orgasm tore through me, soaking my panties and making me moan so loudly that I feared I was heard. At that moment, I didn’t care. Realizing that I couldn’t disrobe for the hot tub with a giant wet spot on my panties, I tore them off my still-convulsing hips and threw them on the counter. I’d put them in the hamper later.

By the time I’d made it out back, a tray of fresh drinks resting in my hands, both men were in the tub. Ginger was sitting on the edge, facing the door and our observing husbands. Her thighs were spread wide open, and Allison was lazily fingering herself as she listened. Our eyes met, and she smiled. I shrugged and stripped nude, proudly displaying my body.

“That’s when Stacy showed up,” Mike was saying. “Mary Anne is such a perfect wife for sending her to us. “She showed me her video, and my secretary sucked my cock, swallowing every drop, while I watched it.”

“Mary! Come here and let me lick your pussy while they finish telling us about their weekend.”

Ben’s and Mike’s heads turned. They stared.

“You’re not upset that I’m telling our best friends, are you, Mary Anne?”

Best friends? I guess so.

“No, go ahead, especially since Ben just came on to me when you rushed out here to see Ginger in the nude.”

“You dirty bastard,” Allison shrieked. “You get a spanking for that later, you naughty boy!”

Somehow, we all knew some sort of line had been crossed. I didn’t know what line it was, where it happened to be, or what would happen next. However, my new lady lover had just suggested that I let her lick me to orgasm while my husband watched. I was glad that I brought the whiskey out with me because I downed my drink and then poured myself two more as chasers.

“Okay, but just lick my pussy. I don’t know where my comfort zone ends.” I knew fully well where I’d stopped being comfortable; it was when Ginger blurted out her confession about an hour and three edibles ago.

I was the center of attention, all eyes on me—lust-filled eyes—as I walked to the hot tub and slowly climbed in. 

“Sit where I am,” Ginger said. She had that horny, hungry look in her eyes, once more.

Mike and Ben began telling us about their weekend. Although not planned, Stacy, at first, let Ben watch her fuck and suck Mike. Then, without any prompting, she asked for Ben’s cock in her mouth. For the rest of the weekend, she stayed nude the entire time, begging to be their private fuck toy.

All the while, Allison’s tongue flew over my clit, making me moan and scream. She had started fingering my aching cunt.

“When we watched your cam show, we tag-teamed her,” Mike proudly said. "Ow! That hurt.” Ben had just punched my husband in the arm.

“You weren’t supposed to blurt that out, Gilligan!” Then, he addressed his wife. “I’m sorry, Ging. I know; I’ve known all along. I didn’t want to embarrass you.”

She stopped eating me out. “Mary told me. I know that you know. How long?”

“Since before we started dating. I’m one of your biggest fans. Clock-cock69! Get it? Big Ben, clock?”

“Oh, sweetie!” she exclaimed. 

My annoying, redheaded friend tore herself away from my thighs and embraced him, proclaiming her love for him and how sweet he was.

“Hey! Over Here! My fucking cunt needs attention. Lick me, you slut.”

Laughing and still kissing her, Ben spun her around, slapped her heart-shaped butt, and gently pushed her face back between my legs.

“Make my wife cum. I need to see this!”

Ginger’s tongue shot out again, and she attacked my throbbing clit. 

“This is so much better than porn, little buddy,” Ben shouted. “Except for your porn, ladies. It was so hot hearing you moan while you recorded, Mary Anne.”

I could barely speak at that point. She’d inserted two fingers into my pussy, which was wetter than the water in the hot tub, and her pinky finger was teasing my asshole. “Ooh… aaah… so good. You liked, aaah, fuck, that?”

I saw them nodding, and then my friend’s oral efforts unleashed a tidal wave of orgasmic bliss within me. A tsunami of pleasure drowned my soul, and all I could do was scream and thrash about. My gyrating limbs made me lose my balance. I’d have fallen backward, over the edge, had it not been for the four manly hands that shot out to steady me.

Suddenly, I had hands cupping and squeezing my tits while Allison’s fingers continued to fuck me, pounding into me furiously. That set off another wave of lustful joy, a second orgasm in its wake.

“Wow! That was so intense,” Ginger said after I’d calmed down.

“So, what now?” Ben asked. “I have some ideas.”

“Yeah,” she retorted, using the “wife voice.” “I know exactly what you want. Not tonight. Take me home and fuck me in our bed.”

“Time to go, guys. See you soon!”

This time, our parting was more than just hugs and some platonic kissing. Hands flew everywhere. When they left, I got on all fours and stuck my ass up as high as I could. 

“Take me from behind, right now, and right here.”

“But, Mary Anne, in the grass like that, you’ll get all dirty.”

“I know. I’m a dirty, filthy slut. I am dirty; I need to be dirty. Now, fuck me hard. Reclaim your slut, you cheating bastard, and show her how hard you can fuck.”

To be continued...

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments