Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The big cam show over, Ginger just confessed her lust to Mary Anne. Hesitant at first, Mary Anne surrenders to her passion, and rather than clean up the house, they explore their attraction toward each other."

“Lovers?” I asked, incredulously.

Ginger’s expression had changed. Her usual “look at me” mask had been stripped away. With her guard down, laying her soul bare before me, she was simply a highly aroused woman, vulnerable and pleading. Then her cheeks flushed, betraying her passion.

Allison looked like a wildcat, ready to pounce. She was wearing one of my T-shirts, her hair tousled, and her makeup was smeared. Lusty passion radiated from her body, and her steps, as she seductively moved toward me, caused her perfect body to undulate enticingly.

“Yes, lovers,” she whispered.

She’d approached me, her body so close to mine that I could feel the heat of her desire warming my flesh. I backed up a step, my body pressing against the wall. In one sexy, fluid movement, she crossed her arms in front of her, her arms gently rubbing against my quivering body, and pulled the T-shirt off, letting it fall to the floor. Standing nude before me, one of her hands reached out and rested on the wall beside my head. My jaw slackened, and I panicked.

“Allison, Ginger, um, Mary Jane... just pick a fucking name, will you? I don’t think that we should...”

“Should what? Be lovers?” she interrupted, pressing her large, full tits against me. “Don’t tell me that you don’t fool around with your clients, because I know you made Kat purr.”

Allison removed her hand from the wall, gently caressing my blond hair as she did. Her index finger traced a line from my shoulder down to the hem of my dress. I pushed myself against the wall as hard as I could.

“No,” I managed to moan. “It’s because we're…"

“Friends?” Ginger said accusingly. “We’ll still be friends, and friends make each other happy. I want to make you happy.”

Her traveling hand, as fiery as the dye in her hair, dipped below the hem of my dress and gently but firmly pressed against the inside of my thigh. I sighed; her touch sent electric jolts all through my body. Those horny blasts of lightning marauded over my flesh, then charged to my clit.

“No,” I lamented. My resistant words sounded more like a moan. “Ben. It’s your husband, he…”

“Fingered you at the dinner table the first night we came over.” Her hand followed her words, climbing up my thigh and touching my wetness. “I knew when it was happening. That’s my fault. I fantasized about it in bed one night. I told you that it’s our thing. I want you. I’ve wanted you since I first saw you, the day you moved in.”

“I still don’t think that... wait! What?” Despite my verbal resistance, I spread my thighs to allow my friend easier access to my pussy. My sex was molten, and the aroma of my arousal wafted in the air.

“Yes,” she whispered into my ear. She exhaled onto the nape of my neck, sending shivers down my spine, goosebumps exploding all over my skin. “The day you moved in, you were unloading the U-Haul truck and wearing those sexy cutoffs and just a tank top. I was parked down the street and sat in my car, watching you while I masturbated over you.”

Ginger’s fingers danced over my hot, dripping slit. I tried to keep my wits about me, but my body was surrendering to her.

“Every time we’d run into each other, I would masturbate for hours. Since Ben and I have no inhibitions, I told him about my fantasy of him fingering you in secret, then me fucking you.”

“But... aaah, oh...Allison, what makes you think that I…”

“Want me?” My redheaded friend’s laugh was filled with sarcasm and passion. “I saw you,” she continued. “I saw you masturbating during the show, watching me fuck what’s-his-name, the drummer. The one with the nice cock.”

“Steve,” I moaned. Her fingers felt magical. “His name is Steve.”

“Yes, him. I was riding him, and you were filming me fuck. When I came on his cock, what did I say?”

“You looked at the camera and begged your viewers to lick the cum out of your hot, slutty cunt.”

“I was looking at you, not the camera.”

By that time, Allison’s hand was vibrating my entire core. She was running two of her fingers up and down my pussy lips, occasionally flicking my clit. My sensitive nerve center had swollen up and was tingling; I was so turned on that even when her fingers brushed near, it throbbed.

“And what did you do?” she moaned into the nape of my neck. Allison was kissing my exposed flesh. All I could do was shiver in horny arousal, sighing.

Finding some resolve, I grabbed her hand and pushed it away from my cunt. “Yes,” I countered, suddenly defiant. “I had an orgasm when you said that, but I was just doing my job. It wasn’t a real orgasm; I had to be in the proper state of mind to videotape the show.” I paused, finding the perfect thing to say. “It was a business cum, that’s all.” As soon as I heard my own words, I realized how silly they were.

“A business cum?” Ginger laughed, raising her soaked fingers to her mouth and licking the nectar off of them. “Why do you think I copied you for my cam shows? I’m obsessed with you and want to be more like you. But, right now, I just want to fuck you.”

“It will get complicated. We’re too close.”

“No, it won’t,” she insisted. Her voice was husky with horny desire.

Her saturated fingers dropped between my legs once more, batting my guarding palm aside. I didn’t resist, only moaned. Raising my hands, I took a half-step forward, attempting to remove myself from between her and the wall. Rather than let me pass, Allison gently pushed my back against the wall, making me lean back against it.

She straddled my thigh, stepping closer, and began humping her soaked cunt against my leg. As she did this, her hand renewed its seductive fingering, sending my lust into orbit.

"But…. oh, fuck, that feels so good... but you and Ben.”

“You can do whatever you want with my husband. That’s between you and him. This is about you and I. Tell me to stop, and I will, but I know you want it.”

Ginger was right. Every fiber in my core screamed for release. The chemistry between us was undeniable. I’d rationalized myriad reasons why we couldn’t act on our mutual attraction. At that moment, I couldn’t recall a single one. She’d obliterated all of my internal strife. I was strongly attracted to her, and she knew it. My desire for her consumed me.

Allison’s hands, touching me exactly how I yearned to be touched, set my clit on horny fire and gently fucked my aching hole. Her riding my leg, wet trails of her cum-soaked cunt glistening on my thigh, turned off most of my mind. Only the primal, urgent need for sexual bliss remained.

"Don't…. ah’m, um, oh... stop.”

My friend paused, and her hand stopped moving but didn’t withdraw. Allison raised a single, quizzical eyebrow.

“Don’t stop; please, don’t stop. Make me cum.”

Nodding almost imperceptibly, Ginger renewed her efforts on my needy cunt. She reached out with her other hand, still rubbing her pussy up and down my leg, and pulled my dress open, exposing my tits.

“See? Your nipples are so hard for me. Tell me how hot you are for me.”

“I’m so fucking horny,” I confessed. “Suck my tits, lick my cunt. I want to cum on your mouth and hands.”

“That’s better, Mary. Lie down and let me make you feel good.”

I mentally measured the distance from where we were to the bedroom and decided that it was too far away. Unable to wait that long, I dropped onto my back and spread my legs, right there in the kitchen. The coldness of the clean tiles made my already hard nipples stand out even further.

AnneGilbert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnneGilbert

Allison, her caressing fingers roaming all over my flesh, slowly kissed her way down my gyrating body. On all fours, kneeling between my legs, her impressive boobs rubbed against my steaming thighs when she lowered her head. Gasping for air, my hands instinctively fondled my breasts when her tongue made contact with my wetness.

“Oh fuck me, Ginger. Your tongue feels so damn good.”

“Mmm, aaahm,” she moaned.

I couldn’t see her face, only her red hair swaying from side to side as she devoured my pussy. She was resting her weight on one elbow, her other hand between her legs. The way she was panting and moaning into my clit made it evident that she was fingering herself while she licked my cunt.

“I’m going to cum,” I screamed. “I’m cumming on your face, Allison.” My hands stopped squeezing my tits and grabbed her fiery locks, pulling her mouth into me. “Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!”

She rode my pussy for the duration of my orgasm, her mouth clamped over my pulsing clit. Alternating her tongue from slow, gentle swirls to violently pleasurable lashings, she extended my bliss, making each blissful wave of spasms a tidal wave, another orgasm building off the crest.

“Still... oooh... fuck, fuck, fuck!”

When my horny seizures subsided, Ginger kissed her way back up my quivering body. Then we kissed, passionately. Our tongues intertwined, and the both of us moaned into each other’s mouths. It was soft and gentle, yet still primal. Rapture replaced the blood in my veins.

Feeling the overpowering urge to reciprocate, I grabbed my impassioned friend-turned-lover and grappled at her body, turning her over as I rolled myself on top of her. While we turned, our hands explored each other's bodies, lovingly cupping breasts, passionately kneading asses, and fingers gingerly seeking the other’s wanton hole. Still locked in our lusty kiss, saliva mixing with my nectar that saturated her mouth, we rolled over and over until my pristinely polished kitchen cabinets stopped our tumbling.

“Give me your cunt,” I begged.

Allison moaned, her hands running over my back and through my hair. Her hands, shaking with desire, grabbed my hair and guided my head between her legs.

“I’m still filled with cum,” she moaned. The timbre of her voice sent erotic chills through my soul. “Lick it out, please.”

My horny desire was so overwhelming that she could have douched with sewage and I’d still have gone down on her. I pressed my open mouth against her sopping hole and snaked my tongue deep inside.

“Fuck!” Ginger screamed, one of her arms flailing outward and smacking against the cupboard door. “You lick pussy better than anyone I’ve met.”

I didn’t just lick; I feasted on her molten sex and devoured her sexual essence. Before, it really had been just business; now, though, my floodgates had opened and the churning waters of my lust drowned my professional detachment. All that remained was my incessant need to please her and be pleased by her. My tongue and fingers worked in unison, toiling with the singular goal of making her cum so hard that she passed out.

“Keep going. Just like that. Yes,” she moaned, “yes, yes, yes!”

I felt her undulating body tighten beneath my feverish tongue. Allison’s muscular stomach flexed in rapture, her torso rising off the floor. I felt her sensual thighs wrap around my head. They covered my ears, muting her impassioned wailing.

“Yes! Fucking Christ, I’m cumming... cuuummminnnggg!”

After we’d calmed down a bit, we stood, arms around each other, surveying the carnage that used to be my immaculate living room. Ginger’s hand was all over my ass, and I loved it. The touch of another woman is beyond comparison. Men are no worse or better, just different. I enjoy being manhandled by Mike, but the delicate, loving softness of another woman is a primary ingredient in some of my fondest memories.

“I have a naughty idea,” Ginger said.

I watched, more amused than concerned, as her nude body, jiggling in all the right places, scampered over to the pile of wreckage on the now-stained coffee table. With a victorious, ear-piercing exclamation, she plucked an object from the litter on the table and held it aloft. It was Kia’s tentacle dildo; she’d left it behind.

“Two ends and two pussies!”

I tried to protest, stating that it needed to be cleaned and sanitized, first, but Allison wouldn’t take “no” for an answer. Furthermore, I thought it was a grand idea; I just needed to plead my case. The impish smile on Ginger’s horny face, as she repeatedly slapped the sex toy into her outstretched palm, was reason enough for me.

She pushed me down onto the rug, pushing my legs apart. Moaning as she rubbed one of the tapered ends against her soaked gash, she inserted the dildo inside her pussy.

“Oh, those little suction cups feel soo good!”

Then my friend maneuvered herself so that the other end was pressing against my recently-pleasured pussy. Our hands met between our cunts, both of us inserting the toy.

“Fuck, that does feel good, especially with you grinding your clit against mine,” I purred.

It took a little bit of shifting around, but we soon found a comfortable rhythm. By clasping hands and rocking our hips toward and away from each other, we found the perfect pace and force to fuck each other while we fucked ourselves. Thin and pliable on either end but thick and stiff near the middle, each time our hips would separate, those little, molded suction cup circles grazed the inside walls of my pulsing cunt. Each thrusting of our groins back together grated them back up and into my greedy fuck hole.

Soon, we were screaming and moaning, holding onto each other’s wrists, forcefully, and slamming our crotches together. Finally, with the long toy buried in our twats, our gyrating hips locked together—clit on clit—and we rubbed them against each other’s.

“Oh, fuck. I can feel your nub throbbing against mine.”

“Going to cum. Cum with me; please, cum with me.”

I let go of one of her hands and sought her pleasure button. As if in sync, she did the same. Soon, with her hand resting atop mine, I was fingering her swollen nub while her deft fingers pummeled mine. Nearing orgasmic delight, I pumped my hips harder against hers, burying the monster dildo as deeply as I could. The dual sensations of her clit scraping against mine while our fingers danced over them made me explode like a nuclear bomb.

“Fucking fuck! I’m cumming again.” My words lost coherency as I thrashed against my redheaded friend’s cunt. The intensity of my orgasm shattered my mind, splintered my soul, and fractured my heart into tiny fragments of pure joy.

Allison was in the throes of her passion, flailing and wailing around; tears of lusty release flowed from her eyes, smearing the remnants of her makeup even further. Finally, we lay on the floor, gasping and moaning.

“That was so intense, Mary Jane, I mean Mary Anne.”

“Do you really masturbate over me?” I asked.

She laughed, the sex toy still embedded inside both of us moved with her guffaws, gently fucking me. “Every damn day.”

"Now, I’m too tired to clean. I need to grab a hot shower and go to bed. I promised Mike I’d go shoe shopping tomorrow.”

“Join you?”

“Oh, that sounds lovely, Ginger. Say I pick you up at half past noon?”

“I meant the shower and bed.”

“I don’t know, Allison. I do need some sleep. If we shower and sleep together, I don’t know if I can keep my hands, mouth, and lips off of you.”

“I was hoping you’d say that!”

My fire-haired friend grabbed my arm and gently tugged me towards the bathroom.

Ginger paused and laughed. “Do you remember that Gilligan’s Island porn thing you mentioned that first night?”

“Of course I do. Why?”

She shrugged. “Because it’s funny. That’s why. Let’s clean up, so we can get all dirty again.”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments