Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Mary Anne is back into the swing of things. Occupying her mind with marketing the Princes conclave, her libido skyrockets, and she can't control her horny urges."

“Just look at the way she’s loving it!” Kia exclaimed. “Finger my twat while you lick me, Susan.” The goth woman’s eyes were riveted to the porn playing on her phone.

It was, oddly, typical after-dinner conversation. My four friends and I lounged in my pristine living room, newly decorated in an early fall theme, and watched various videos on RubHub. Although I wasn’t presentably dressed, wearing only one of my late husband’s T-shirts, I joyfully played the role of hostess, serving drinks and snacks.

We’d just finished a supper of honey-glazed ham, spiral cut, mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables, and honey-soaked dinner rolls. The repast was far from perfect, but close enough that nobody noticed the ham was ever so slightly overcooked, the potatoes still had the occasional lump in them, and the mixed vegetables didn’t match the hues or textures of the rest of the feast. My pumpkin pie, however, was pure perfection—a light sprinkling of brown sugar over the perfectly sculpted whipped cream is always a bit of culinary magic.

Drinks consisted of booze, wine, and some tea, whereas snacks were calorie-filled chips and other junk foods, plus a large bowl filled with edibles of every flavor they came in. It was a potpourri of pot.

“So, what’s your ingenious plan,” Ginger asked me. Her eyes were glazed over, as she was highly intoxicated. “We’re ready.”

“Not just yet.” I smiled. “Keep perusing the site a little longer.”

I watched, my pussy dripping down my thighs. Kia was watching the video on her phone, some tawdry slut that loved huge cocks. I couldn't see the action, but I could hear the impassioned, horny cries of the actress. If I had a man in my life, I’d have asked for the link, so I could take dirty-talking notes. The woman had mastered the art of talking like a trashy whore. Susan was on her knees in front of Kia. She was fingering Kia’s sex hole, sucking on her swollen clit. One of Susan’s hands was between her legs, fingering herself as she ate out her friend.

Kat was seated in Mike’s old chair, and she had pulled her shorts down. The garment swung off of her ankle, and she fingered herself, watching some redheaded vixen getting gang-fucked by a troop of horny men. Ginger was topless, her short, slutty skirt revealing her molten sexpot. A vibrating cock buzzed away inside her as she lifted her store-bought tit to her mouth and began sucking on her nipple.

I watched and served, feeling that they were almost ready.

“I still don’t get it,” Susan said, ignoring Kia’s begging protests for her to make her cum. “We’re cam models. How will we generate income by not camming?”

“I’ll tell you after everyone has another orgasm.”

“Check out this one!” Ginger shrieked. “So fucking hot.”

Being close friends, the lot of them, there was no nervousness or thoughts that polite, civilized women don’t finger and lick each other, let alone share porn. As I’d hoped, they were soon enthralled with the action on the laptop’s screen, commenting and critiquing.

“Fuck, I want a dick that big right now,” Kia said. “I know I’m mostly into women, but it just feels so fucking good to be filled like that.”

Kat was staring at the screen, her red hair bobbing up and down as her head followed each thrust. “I want them both! I’d love to lick her cunt while that huge cock ravages my needy ass.”

“Stop talking like that,” Susan begged. “You’re going to make me cum if you keep that up.”

“Finger that juicy cunt for me, and fuck your hole when you orgasm, so I can lick it off your fingers.”

“Oh, fuck! I’m cumming.”

“And there you have it!” I shouted over the orgiastic cacophony of my friends. “That’s what we’ll be doing.”

"Huh?"

Four confused heads turned and stared at me. All action ceased. Had it not been for the grunts, moans, and dirty talk blaring out from four devices, there would have been complete silence.

“I know I’m blond,” Susan said. “But I don’t get it.”

“Yeah, Mary Anne, what gives?”

I smiled triumphantly. “Sit down, my friends. Let me share my vision.”

I finally had their rapt attention. They were stoned, drunk, horny as fuck, and ready to listen. I grabbed the nearby water pipe and took a big toke, coughing for a very long time.

“Get down with your bad self, Mary Jane.”

“More like down to business. The way I see it, Johnny needs us; we don’t need him.”

“Who’s Johnny?”

Allison giggled. “The owner of RubHub. Our fearless leader fucked him.”

“I did not!”

“There’s a reason it’s called oral sex,” she laughed. “Go on.”

“You did what?” Kat exclaimed.

“Later, later. Look, HGT needs us.”

“Don’t you mean, Johnny?”

“Cool it, Susan.”

“Oh, I’m cool. But, if you have a thing about fucking business partners, I’m horny.”

“Later, later.”

“Promises, promises.”

“Anyway. They need somebody to pitch the merger, and what’s better than the top-producing, most famous webcam models?”

“Um, getting Dangerous Cougar back here to fuck the shit out of me?” Kia suggested.

“The top cam models of the Cam Site reacting to the videos on RubHub!” I resisted the urge to take a bow, which was a good thing.

“Mary, wait. Are you insane? Do you want us to watch videos? How does that increase revenue? Like, research or something?”

“Not exactly, Ginger. Look here.” I pulled up a video I had bookmarked. “See this one? This woman used to do porn, but now she just records herself reacting to other people’s videos.”

My friends watched, intrigued. Soon, they began commenting on the video, then on the woman reviewing and commenting on the video. Soon, I saw that her antics were arousing them. The woman in the video kept on talking, reacting, and commenting, but she’d begun playing with herself. Her voice was pure, moaning passion.

“I get it! We’ll dress up as our characters and shoot us doing the same thing.”

“Yes, Kat. Then, in five days, at least two of you, depending on who’s available, will review and comment on one of our previous shows.”

“That’s so fucking meta, Mary Anne. You’re a genius.”

“Thank you, Kia. So, girls, are we all in?”

“What’s in it for us?”

“I’m glad you asked. If HGT accepts our offer…”

“Which they will, because you fucked Johnny.”

“I did not fuck him.” They all stared at me. “I just made him lick my pussy a little, that’s all. Stop laughing, you sluts.”

“Johnny and Mary sitting in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G.”

“Enough. Business?”

“Go on.”

“If they like the numbers we produce and the traffic we generate, we retain full autonomy in perpetuity, and we get a four-point bump in revenue earned, plus some better rates on our advertising.”

“You worked all of that out over lunch?”

“Well, Johnny’s a smart guy, and he knows a good offer when he smells one. We prove ourselves, and then we get the prize.”

“So, will you be guiding us through all of this?”

“Of course, but not for the streaming, this time. We need it to be sincere and raw.”

That comment nearly spawned a mutiny. However, after being reminded that they were the superstars, and I was just the marketer and producer, they began to see the streaming show as an opportunity to shine. After we discussed the details, they were anxious to strike out on their own for once.

“So we shoot the promos and run them, constantly. Then, we do some reaction videos of whatever we want, and all of it leads up to and advertises our big show. Got it.”

“And promote the merger, of course,” I added.

It had grown late, and before we had concluded our meeting, the moon was high in the sky. Eventually, everyone filtered out, leaving me with some peace and quiet. I cleaned and sanitized everything, not wanting to wake up to a messy home, took a long, hot shower, and made my way to bed. I chuckled to myself when I realized that while it had been several months since Mike was killed, I still slept on my side of the bed.

One change I’d recently made to the bedroom was to add a small end table to my bedside. It was a small chest of drawers with a shiny, gleaming top, in dark wood with ornate pulls. It held my collection of sex toys. The events of the day—meeting Mister Jonathon Rock and then renewing my acquaintance with Jackson—had me extremely aroused. Of course, my sexy friends, who were blatantly sexual, always stoked my libido’s fires.

In the third drawer down, still sealed in its packaging, was a tiny anal plug. Before he met his demise, Mike was anxious about sliding more than just a finger or tongue up my ass. I was neutral about it, but a good wife pleases her husband. Since I wasn’t averse to anal play, we purchased it shortly before his business trip for when he returned.

“Well,” I addressed the tapered cone of silicone, “tonight’s your lucky night.”

I tore the package open, my lust overpowering my ladylike demeanor. After a quick trip to the bathroom to clean it, I was so wet that my nectar was pouring down my legs. There was just something mentally arousing about carefully cleansing something I intended to cram up my sphincter that set my soul on fire. The anticipation was, I felt, even better than what I’d soon be feeling.

TRYZHA_lutz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TRYZHA_lutz

I wanted to feel sexy, slutty. Rather than plop down unceremoniously and start fingering my twat, I pulled open my lingerie drawer and covered my nude, overheating flesh with a black, fishnet bodysuit. I didn’t have Ginger’s amazing fake boobs, nor did I possess Susan’s perfectly fuckable behind and statuesque legs. I lacked Kia’s edgy vibe that screamed, “I’m wild in bed, and I want it.” Even Kat, the witchy goddess, eclipsed my demure sexiness. However, in slutty netting, with my dripping pussy framed by the crotchless material, I looked every bit like a slutty sex kitten.

Admiring myself in the mirror, I fluffed out my blond hair, pursing my lips with imaginary kisses. “Do you want to fuck this slut? I need it badly!” My reflection laughed back at me.

I threw myself onto the bed, bouncing as I hit it. My carefully laid out array of toys scattered as the mattress settled. With my legs spread, I caressed my entire body, loving the feeling of my hot flesh through the fishnet. My nipples were poking out through the openings, and I tried to suck on them, just as Ginger had done earlier. If I tugged them upward as far as I could, my tongue could barely flick the end of my taut pinkness.

My hands left my boobs and caressed the soft heat of my now-firm stomach. Having no appetite for a few months did wonders for my physique. Finally, my wandering hands surrendered to my libido and sought my sodden labia. I was so wet that the sheets were already soaked; each glance at the plug, sitting upright like a trophy on the table, caused my aching cunt to gush even more.

The attraction I felt toward Johnny ignited my passions, and I was soon replaying our lunch meeting in my mind. Rather than stick to the facts, my horny imagination raced toward fantasy land. Fingering my clit with wild abandon, I pictured him flirting with me from the onset, and our banter grew in torrid intensity until he was hard for me, his voice speaking only dirty words.

I grabbed a dildo from my arsenal and plunged it into my wetness. Fucking myself so hard that my nectar all but sprayed out of my cunt, I screamed the things I’d wanted to say to him. “Fuck my slutty cunt! Make me fucking cum. I’m your slut, your whore. Fucking fuck me, Mr. Rock.”

In my fantasy, he wasn’t Johnny; he wasn’t even Jonathon. Picturing him as Mr. Rock seemed nastier, more dirty, and I wanted to feel nothing but horny, slutty bliss. An intense orgasm came and racked my body. Still, I fucked myself deep, with brutal force.

I randomly grabbed a vibrating toy and shoved it over my clit. My pleasure nub was swollen and pulsing with need, and the little buzzing toy sent jolts of horny lightning coursing through my entire body.

“Lick my cunt, you perverted bastard!” I wailed. “Show me your giant cock and shove it up my horny cunt. I need it fucked, hard.”

My second orgasm was so intense that the dildo escaped my horny tunnel. My horny juices flowed out of my contracting hole and dripped down my ass. I felt the warm wetness coat my asshole. Finally ready, I grabbed the plug, knocking over my bedside lamp in my haste.

I plunged the small toy into my pussy, coating it with my cum. Then, I teased my backdoor with the rounded tip, sighing at the tingling shivers the sensation produced in my body. Bit by bit, stopping now and then to finger my cunt, I slid the toy inside my ass. When it finally popped inside, the feeling was indescribable.

Adding a vibrator inside my hungry pussy, plus the addition of a clit-sucking toy over my pleasure center, caused an orgasm so intense that I nearly passed out. Still, I kept going, needing to exhaust myself from orgasms.

My mind wandered back to the shoe store. Elegant Soles had closed seconds after I told Jackson that I needed a refill. Still pantiless, wearing that short pixie skirt, I spread my legs wide open for him, and his shaking hands fondled and stroked my legs while he openly stared at my swollen clit and soaked cunt.

“Pull your cock out for me. I want it,” I told him.

Then, my phone rang.

“Fucking motherfucking fuck,” I swore. “Can I just cum in peace?”

Habitually, I checked to see who had the nerve to call this late at night. My ire turned to amusement when I saw who it was. I waited for a couple more rings, then answered.

“You have Mary A, mister, ‘calling all hours of the night.’ This had better be good, Johnny Rock.”

He chuckled, then spoke. His voice turned my volcanic flesh to flowing magma. “Oh, the time! I’m so sorry. I’m used to working around the clock. Should I call back?”

“I was up, anyway. Besides, I was just thinking about you.” That wasn’t a lie.

“Really? May I ask what about me weighed so heavily on your mind? Something about the contract?”

“Business agreement, not a contract, and, no. I was thinking about you pleasuring my aching pussy, and I was masturbating over it. Mr. Rock.”

The sounds of him sputtering and then coughing came through the phone. I smiled at that and lazily slid my hand back over my clit. If I rotated my hips in little circles, the plug pressed itself into my asshole, sending pleasurable shock waves through my body.

“I just got to your email. You said to respond or call any time.”

“You’re hard over me, aren’t you? You can’t sleep and used that flimsy excuse to hear my voice.”

“Mary Anne, are you okay? Your voice seems strained, and you're moaning.”

“Still... um, ah, umm... masturbating. I’m so fucking horny. My late husband would be so proud. After you… aaah, I’m going to cum again! After you ate my cunt, I fucked the clerk at the shoe store.”

“You did what?! I mean, we have business to discuss.”

“Pull out your cock, Mr. Rock. I want to hear you when you cum. Stroke it for me.”

“Business, Mary.”

“Pleasure! I have a plug in my ass, and I’m fucking a huge vibrator while I finger my clit. Do you have a big cock, Mr. Rock? Pull out your big, hard cock and stroke to me.”

“Ummm, aah. Oooh.”

That was better. I continued. “You know I wasn’t wearing panties, and I flashed the shoe guy and got him to pull out his cock for me. Oh, fuck! I’m going to cum again!”

Another orgasm ripped through my core, but I still needed more. I could hear Johnny stroking himself as I moaned.

“He ate my pussy, because you left me so wet, and then fucked me bent over the checkout counter.”

“Weren’t you afraid of being seen? Don't stop, Mary Anne. Please don’t stop.”

“I wanted them to see me, to watch me get fucked. It’s so hot.”

Jonathon Rock was moaning by then; the whooshing of his heavy breathing sounded like static over my phone.

“I didn’t cum because he was so excited. But the little pervert pulled out and shot his load all over my feet. I think he has a foot fetish. I’ve been so horny. I’m going to fucking cum again. Call me a slut when I orgasm.”

“I’m cumming too, you fucking slut. Sorry. You slut.”

“Yes! Fucking slut. I’m a fucking slut, a dirty cunt. Cum for me.”

“Wow,” he said after we’d calmed down. “You’re too much. I thought you said it was a one-time thing.”

“I changed my mind. It’s when I want it, agreed?”

“Fine with me. I’m oddly into you, but I won’t let it affect our business arrangement. Now, can we talk business?”

“I guess. What’s on your mind, Mr. Rock.”

“Call me Johnny.”

“I know, Mr. Rock. What’s so important that it warranted a late-night phone call?”

“What’s this about wanting an interviewer?”

I laughed. “It’s for the streaming show. Find one of your popular stars, somebody that’s articulate, and have them interview the Princess Conclave during the streaming show.”

“I can’t do that without a very good reason. That will cost a lot of money. These people don’t work for free, you know.”

“Don’t think of the initial cost; focus on the returns.” I paused as a post-orgasmic epiphany struck. “Are you still in town? Drop by tomorrow for our promo shoot. If you’re not completely and utterly blown away, then no interviewer. However, once you see what we’ve dreamed up, promoting RubHub as well as ourselves, I’m positive that you’ll give me an enthusiastic 'yes!'”

“Did you forget that I work in the adult entertainment industry? It will take more than some scantily clad women to sway me.”

“I wasn’t appealing to your sex drive, Mr. Rock; I’ll be appealing to your keen sense of business and ability to see profits.”

“I’m intrigued. What time.”

“Drop by at four, for dinner with me and the conclave. After that, we’ll shoot the promos and some videos for RubHub. If you don’t like the direction I’m heading, then no interviewer.”

“And if I do?”

“Then get me Keaton Sinn.”

“The ex-porn star? She’s pricey.”

“Get me her or another popular model on your site. Keaton’s very intelligent and articulate; she’d make a great interviewer.”

“I’ll see what I can do. Tomorrow at four, then.”

“One last thing, Johnny?”

“And that is?” His voice was suspicious.

“Are you attracted to me, or are you just an opportunist?”

He laughed that laugh of his once more, and the sound of it made my clit throb. “I am. However, we’re in business together, and that comes first.”

“Do you jack off to all of your business partners?”

“No, never. Just you.”

“That’s so sweet. Perverted and horny, but sweet. Goodnight, Mr. Rock.”

“See you tomorrow.”

To be continued...

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments