Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Mary Anne has just had extra-marital sex with Bobby, her neighbor. With her husband, Mike coming home, she confronts him, spilling the details, and must deal with Mike's emotions."

Before he’d even walked through the door, I was ready to fuck my husband until he broke. My cunt was dripping wet, hot as a volcano, and aching for a stiff, hard cock.

"Honey, I’m home!” Mike announced. He looked somewhat silly in his floppy, wide-brimmed fishing hat. If he’d planned on saying anything else, I’ll never know, because I had strategically positioned myself to arouse and entice.

After my luncheon with Allison, where we discussed business as well as my infidelity and hers, I spent the rest of the day and most of the following morning preparing for the return of my domestic castle’s king. My husband is the king of his domain, as far as he’s concerned. Being a good wife means that my task, as the stay-at-home wife, is to ensure the house is spotless, that everything is exactly as my husband desires, and to cater to him. It’s his reward for being the breadwinner and supporting me.

While I busied myself by cleaning, making sure the furniture was in its precise, optimum location, dusting, and preparing a hearty feast of pot roast with vegetables and those little, golden potatoes he loves so much, I kept an eye on the road in front of my house. When I saw Ben’s car pull in, I rushed to be in position. I had everything set up beforehand.

The secret to spontaneity is careful planning of every minute detail. I had everything at the ready, and my working with Ginger had me primed to say nasty, dirty, arousing things, and to move with such sexual passion that my husband would be happy with his wife. Even my wardrobe was carefully chosen to highlight my lusty intentions.

I was strategically wedged between the arm of the couch and the end table, bent over and dusting it with a newly-purchased, black feather duster. The small, round table had already been cleaned, dusted, and polished to a glossy sheen, but I was dusting it purely for effect. I had perfectly executed every detail.

My rust and tan, wrap-around housedress had been carefully chosen for the sexy vibe it gave off. The designer dress appeared, at first glance, to be a casual housedress, but it was cut and designed to enhance the body’s charms. It enhanced my very feminine hips, and, with my back turned, the cloth draped over my shapely behind, more caressing my flesh than covering it. I had my back turned to the door, and the couch’s arm hid the view from the top of my thighs down.

My hair was newly re-dyed, giving it a shimmering shine, and I’d teased it out into lazy locks, all haphazard strands that gave me that freshly-fucked look. It was exactly how he wanted it. My makeup was slightly heavy, nowhere near as slutty as I had layered on to seduce Bobby, but I intentionally wore the same lipstick. As soon as the door opened, I began slowly turning toward my husband, the feather duster in one hand and a huge, seductive smile of horny arousal on my lips. I’d practiced my movements in the mirror; the turn was lustily poetic with my back arched to make my boobs jut out, my ass sticking up, and I showed just the barest enticement of my thigh molding itself against the thin fabric of my very costly dress.

“Close the door and pull out that yummy cock of yours, tiger.” I paused, enjoying the look of shock on his face. Mike had his bags in one hand and his fishing pole in the other. “Or leave it open if you want the entire neighborhood to watch me sucking your cock.”

“Mary Anne,” Mike stuttered, a huge smile appearing on his face and accompanying the growing bulge in his khakis. "You look amazing."

I sashayed out from behind the couch, giving him a full view of me and my attire. The dress tapered well, giving my curves enough enhancement to draw the eyes. The hem went down to the middle of my thighs, and the black, floral lace stockings distended beneath them, showing off my somewhat muscular legs. I untied the sash that kept the dress closed. There were hidden snaps along the sides where the layers met, but I had left them unsnapped for easy removal.

Letting the dress fall open, I took a step, crossing my high-heeled foot in front of the other to give my hips a seductive sway that advertised my incessant, horny need. My nipples had been tugged, squeezed, and teased into extreme sensitivity, and they stood out like beacons. My thigh-high stockings were dense lace, all roses and vines. The lace was so preponderant that the stockings were nearly opaque, just teasing, little bits of my smooth, creamy skin flashing out here and there.

Mike’s gaze went from my full, pouting red lips to my heaving tits, and his stare fixed on my neatly-trimmed pussy. I’d just shaped and trimmed it. My pubic patch was perfectly symmetrical, exactly two fingers in width, and the edges were nice and straight, just how he likes it.

On my second step toward my shocked husband, I raised the duster to my tits and tickled my nipples while I moaned out my passion. When I took my third, my shoulders provocatively shirked off the dress, letting the designer garment fall to the pristine floor.

“Fuck, Mary Anne. What’s gotten into you?”

I closed the distance between us, dropping to my knees. I could see a few people walking down the street on the opposite side, and two cars gently rolled past. I didn’t care. Smiling up at Mike’s face, I licked my lips in anticipation and fished out his cock.

“Bobby Crenshaw, for one,” I giggled. Then, I plunged my hungry mouth over his meat, sucking it to full hardness.

“Oh.. aaah… Fuck, I missed you. You didn’t?!”

I pulled my mouth off his now-fully erect cock, making sure I had so much saliva built up that it dripped off my lips and his manhood. “You told me to. Am I not a good wife for obeying you?”

“Well, I didn’t… oh fuck! Aaarr, ummm.”

His words devolved into horny moans and lusty grunts as I plunged my wanton lips back over his shaft, fucking it with my mouth. Both my hands grabbed his ass and forced his cock deep down my throat. I gurgled and gagged, but kept pumping until his legs were shaking. Then, I pulled off and smiled up at him.

“I’d be a terrible spouse if I didn’t please you by doing what you told me to, tiger. But, that only leaves three questions.”

As I spoke, my hand wrapped around his cock and pumped it furiously. Slick with my saliva, my efforts produced wet, sloppy sounds.

“Questions?”

“Do you want me to push down and ride while I fuck your brains out and tell you every detail, or do you want to bend me over the couch arm and punish me with your big, hard cock? And do you want to close the door or leave it open because the neighbors are staring, watching me get you off?”

I stood and kissed him. Mike was too far gone to care that the taste of his cock was on my lips. It wasn’t a romantic kiss to say, “I love you.” Our kiss was passionate and needy, conveying my horny arousal. My tongue plunged into his mouth, moans escaping my throat as we explored each other's hot, intimate mouths. All the while, my hand was vigorously stroking his fleshy lance, and his hips began thrusting forward to meet my stroking.

PerfectsEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerfectsEva

I broke the kiss, chewing on my lower lip. “I wore this same lipstick for Bobby. It got all over his cock when I sucked him off, just like I was doing for you.”

“Ah…over the couch.”

“Are you going to shoot your cum all over your slut wife’s ass, or do you want to unload your seed deep inside me?”

Rather than bend over the couch, I lazily sauntered over to the front door, which was standing wide open. With a soft nudge of my patent-leather-clad foot, the door swung closed. Then, I walked past the couch, to the end table I had been pretending to dust. I’d left my lipstick on the table.

Picking it up, I made a sensual show of removing the tip and refreshing my lipstick. My husband dropped his bags and sporting equipment and watched with intense desire. He looked completely silly in that hat, with his hard-on bobbing in the air. Rather than put the makeup tube back, I wrote "Mike's Whore" on my firm stomach, just over my pubic hair.

“Now fuck me like you hate me, and make sure you spank my slutty ass for fucking the neighbor.”

My husband undressed quickly, then took me by the hand and gently bent me over the arm of the couch. I stood, turned, and faced him.

”Not like that! I’m your fucking whore, and I just fucked the neighbor. Be brutal; reclaim me, and punish me for being such a slut.”

Mike’s expression changed a few times. His face transitioned from passion, to anger, to confusion, and then to raw, animal lust. Grabbing me so hard that it would have hurt, had I not been so aroused, he spun me around and forced me over the arm of the sofa, slapping my butt.

”You’re a bad girl, Mary Anne.”

“I’m not your girl, you fucking caveman. I’m a slut, a whore. I’m your slutty whore. Call me a slut and fuck me like a savage.”

“You slut!” he scolded, and I felt his hard cock penetrate me. This wasn’t the usual, gentle, loving Mike I knew, loved, and married. This was a demon, possessed by primal urges and instincts. His cock plunged all the way in; my cunt spasmed around the shaft, making me scream out in ecstatic bliss.

“Fuck your whore. I’m your slut. Punish me!”

He didn’t bother starting slowly. Instead, Mike hammered me, pounded me, and delivered the punishment I was begging for. His thrusts pushed the couch out of its place, scooting it into the end table.

“You’re a dirty, cheating whore. I’m so fucking horny!”

“Punish me with your cock. Take back your cheating wife.”

I was scooting back to meet his advances. My hips were undulating up and down, in circular motions. My cries of passion warbled out each time his cock crammed its length deep into my dripping, horny hole. As hard as he was pounding me, his balls slapped against my swollen clit and heightened my pleasure.

“Do you suck his cock in your red lipstick?” Mike groaned.

“I sucked him while wearing only the bottom of my slutty, white bikini. Harder! Fuck your slut harder!”

My husband was consumed by lust, and he was fucking me so hard that my ass and thighs hurt.

“Where did he cum?”

“Oh, fuck, oh fuck, I love you. He…oooh… aah… came so fast that he shot his load in my mouth. I fucking swallowed.”

His hand slapped my sensitive ass three times. The resounding smacks startled me, and I gasped, then moaned in pleasure. The surprising sting set off an orgasm that was so intense that my knees buckled. Luckily, the sofa held me up.

"Fucking slut. Take that cock, Mary Anne."

Fucking him back, just as hard as he was hammering away inside me, I reached back and fondled his balls.

“That’s it. Make me cum, you slut.” Mike growled.

“Then, I made him eat my slutty cunt until he was hard, again, and I fucked him until he unloaded on my ass.”

“Is that it, you fucking whore. You love cum on your ass. Beg for it, slut.”

“Fuck, yes, Mike! Treat me like you fucking own me. Please cum on my ass... cum again...“

He was still verbally abusing me, but his words lost meaning. His soul, body, and physical pounding communicated his passion, lust, and desire. I was lost in the throes of my orgasm. My entire body was torn apart; every molecule of my essence sundered and replaced by ecstasy.

”I’m going to come, you fucking slut,” he was growling as I regained my senses.

“I’ll show how your slut-wife acts,” I screamed. Overcome with sudden inspiration, I pulled myself off his cock, throwing myself back down to my knees.

“Come all over my face, tiger. Coat my whorish lips that sucked another man’s cock. You fucked my slutty cunt, now own my face.”

“Umm… ooh… oooh, fuck.”

“Call me a slut when you jizz on me, Mike. Own me.”

“That’s right,” he bellowed, the first spurt of his hot, sticky cum hitting my nose and cheek. “You’re my slut. Good girl. Take it on your face.”

My husband blasted my nose, cheeks, lips, and chin with his cum. I reached up with my soaked hands and stroked him, milking all the sexual juice from his balls. Rather than wipe it off, I left it on my face, then took him by the hand and led him into the dining room. Candles were lit, and the table was set.

“Keep that cock out and sit right there, tiger. Dinner’s ready for you.”

“You’re the best, Mary Anne.”

“Tonight, it’s slut, remember?” I said to him as I went into the kitchen.

I had his plate ready and on the food warmer, as a good wife should. Careful not to let any of his cum drip onto his food, I poured him a drink and carried it and his plate out. I set them down in front of him, and his look of sexual awe let me know that he was now completely mine. He may be the king of his castle, but I’m the queen. Just like in chess, the queen rules.

“Enjoy your meal and this,” I giggled to my husband. “Eat.”

I dropped to all fours and crawled under the table, between his legs. Mike had left his cock out, as I’d requested. By steadying one hand on the crossbars between the chair legs, I freed a hand to fondle his balls while my tongue snaked out and licked our mixed nectar off the shaft.

“Mmm. I can taste myself and your cum on your cock, Mike.”

My husband ate, or tried to eat, while I serviced his manhood. After I licked it clean, I lovingly sucked and kissed his balls, then slowly stroked his cock while my mouth gently sucked on the head. Eventually, he got hard enough that I could plunge my mouth up and down it. By the time he’d finished half of his dinner, my free hand was buried between my legs, fingering my clit as I moaned on his again-hard cock.

“Now keep that glorious thing up for me and meet me in the bedroom, my tiger-stud.”

“What for Mary... I mean, slut?”

“I have some marketing meetings tomorrow with Ginger’s friends that also need help. I figured you’d want to fuck me while you instructed your whore on how to act.”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments