Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rob Vs. The Succubus: Round 2

"After a decisive loss, can Rob even the score?"

7
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I grabbed the cum-soaked shirt from the table and wiped up as much of the remaining cum as I could. T-shirts are not very effective towels. I wadded it up and threw it in the corner.

I said, “Tell him that I left him a present.”

I grabbed her waist and lowered her down from the table. I hate that table.

The chair too.

She excused herself to clean herself up a bit better.

When she returned she had a damp towel. I cleaned up the table and floor. I had already picked up the chair. I had been reduced to the role of her housekeeper.

'I have got to figure this chick out,' I thought. 'I know nothing about what sort of things get her going. If only I knew what buttons to push. She has to have buttons! Foreplay. Why didn’t I engage in any foreplay? I just came barging through her door cock-first and started ramming. I know that she said that she wanted to be fucked hard, but she didn’t say that’s all she wanted. I think that I have misread this whole thing. And I’m not sure if I can dial this thing back to some gentle foreplay at this point either.'

We both grabbed a glass of water and she seemed to be in good spirits. Given the extended downtime, I was almost ready to go. I am just not sure how to get this done.

There was no conversation. We both leaned against adjacent counters in the kitchen.

Both of us were working through a glass of water rather quickly. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. I find myself scanning her body from breasts to legs and back again. I glanced up and she was watching me. She saw me gawking at her and began to giggle noticeably. Her laughter slowed and she directed her eyes downward.

It was then that I realized that I was rock hard again. Somehow, I didn’t even notice. She had not said a word since my humiliation at the kitchen table. I had only said a few. The tension had been building.

She broke the silence by saying, “Looks like you are good to go, cowboy. Let’s ride!”

We shared a laugh. It was exactly what I needed to hear.

Thank you, Succubus.

I took a second to collect myself and a switch flipped in my brain. This had worked pretty well before in a similar position. I charged her for a second time.

“Is that what you want? Do you want to ride me?” I asked.

She responded with a sultry, “Uh-huh.”

I instructed her to guide my cock inside her when I pick her up. I grabbed her waist firmly and lifted her up just above my cock. She grabbed it greedily and I lowered her down onto it. She felt even tighter than before. Maybe just because she was not as wet.

She wrapped her legs around me just like before and buried her head into my right shoulder. I turned my head slightly and whispered in her ear, “How hard do you want it?”

“Hard!” she replied.

I didn’t have a wall to pin her up against this time. I was just standing in the middle of the kitchen holding her. I only had so long until my arms fail me. I had to make the most of every minute.

I began pumping away, slowing increasing my speed and force. Within thirty seconds, I was pounding her with everything I had. Her little grunts were getting louder and louder.

Her forehead was grinding into my collarbone. Now I was getting somewhere. Her pitch was starting to rise. I continued pumping away furiously. I started to squeeze her ass and force her into me as I thrust.

She reared her head back for a second only to lower it back down. She clamped her teeth down on the trapezius area of my shoulder. She was not biting gently. I could feel her saliva start to run down my chest. Her moans sounded muffled as she held her strong bite.

I had her right where I wanted her. Except… now I had her up in the air for about ten minutes. My arms were going dead. I was going to drop her if I didn’t switch this up.

I thought, 'maybe, I can sit her on the edge of the counter and continue. It could work. I could also start pumping away and scrape my cock all the way up the sharp bottom edge of the counter. I have seen it done in porn. It works for them. Oh, yeah I don’t have a twelve-inch cock either. I am going to have to put her down.'

I slowed down and then stop. Her teeth started to unclamp from my shoulder. I cradled her head for a second with one hand and then raised her up off of my cock.

As I lowered her to the ground I could feel her disappointment and confusion. I don’t think she understood why I had stopped and I couldn’t really explain it right now.

I was just too weak. This was the only button I had found and I couldn’t fully use it. I was just not strong enough.

I tried to think of how I could mimic the same position. Maybe on a chair. That damned chair again! Maybe it would save me this time.

I grabbed the same chair and slid it over right to where we had been standing. I sat down and spread my legs fairly wide. She seemed to get the idea and walked toward me. She lifted her right leg and swung it around me. I held my cock in one hand and helped to steady her with the other as she slid down.

‘This is ok,’ I thought.

But, quickly I realized the fatal flaw in this plan… In this position, I could barely thrust. 'She can bounce a bit and I can force her down while she bounces, but it isn’t the same,' I thought. 'Plus, I can’t get full penetration at this angle.' Don’t get me wrong, I was enjoying myself. But, she seemed to be losing momentum.

After a few minutes, I realized that I had to change this up. I grabbed her firmly to slow her bouncing.

I said, “I want you in the living room on all fours. Now!"

She lifted herself off of me and obediently walked into the next room. I don’t know whether she was bored with that or I that I sounded authoritative, but she followed my instructions without question.

As she left the room, I noticed her hair was starting to get wet with sweat and a few beads were running down the sides of her face. Her chest was heaving slightly as her breasts glistened with sweat.

'Focus, Rob. Oh, yeah, and fuck you again chair. I never should have trusted you a second time. You will always break my heart.'

So, while we were in the chair I had time to think about what buttons my ex-girlfriends liked being pressed.

Lynne loved to be pinned down and to not be able to move, so she had lost all control. Staci had this thing for you nibbling on her earlobes and behind her ears. And then there was Heidi. As much as I would love to brag about my twelve-inch cock that you can’t wrap your hand around, that might be a bit of an exaggeration.

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1

So, I’m about seven inches. Maybe a bit over on a good day. But, I am on the narrow side. Not a pencil dick by any means, but I am not a pop can either. So, Heidi liked to feel full and stretched. She wanted me to fuck her on her stomach with her legs only slightly spread. I don’t know, I don’t have a vagina. She said that’s how it worked. So, I had to trust the slut.

Then there's the clit. I have mostly avoided it all night. Probably one the worst mistakes I have made tonight (other than that whole semi-premature ejaculation thing). I am not going to focus my full attention on it now, but maybe it will help a bit.

'Maybe, just maybe,' I thought, 'if I can hit all four buttons at once, a couple of them will work on her. I am going to give her the full button-mash. I think I know how to do it. Maybe that damned chair has saved me after all.'

I followed her into the living room and she had located an open spot on the living room carpet. She dropped down on all fours presenting herself to me.

I know that she was getting frustrated with me, but she hadn’t given up on me yet. I instructed her to rub her clit and she obliged. I dropped to my knees behind her. I slapped and squeezed her ass a few times as she rubbed her clit.

She looked so amazing from this angle. Her head was pressed into the carpet now, with her ass high in the air. Her pussy was peeking out from between her legs and it was inviting me in. I just needed to wait for my moment. I just need her to build a little bit first.

She started to swirl her hips a bit and I knew instantly that it was time to make my move.

I stood up behind her.

I asked her, “Do you trust me?”

She said, “Yes”, but she seemed a bit nervous.

I’m pretty sure that she thought that I was going to stick it in her ass. By the way, I would have loved to have stuck it in her ass, also.

I barked at her like a Drill Sargent, “Keep rubbing your clit with your right hand. Now, I want you to lower yourself on your stomach and keep your hand underneath you. Now, keep your legs out straight, but just slightly spread.”

She followed all of my instructions.

As I dropped back down to my knees, I pinned them tightly to the outsides of her legs so she couldn’t open up. I grabbed my cock and slid it halfway in.

As I went to press myself down on her, I realized how sweaty we both are getting. Her skin was cool to the touch, but as I pinned her to the ground, our body heat was intense.

With my right hand, I pulled her damp hair back exposing her neck and right ear. I reached my left hand over to hers, which was extended away from her body. I locked my fingers through the back of her hand. I leaned in and placed my head down by her ear.

With a whisper, I said, “I am going to make you come now.”

She immediately responded, “I need to come.”

God that sounded confident. 'Now all you have to do is everything, Rob. Oh, and you have to do it right now,' I thought.

I pressed her left hand firmly to the floor with mine. I pulled my right hand away from her face and grabbed her right arm, pinning it to her body with her hand still underneath her.

I leaned back in and said, “Keep rubbing your clit.

It probably wasn’t doing any good at that point, but the distraction couldn’t hurt. I wanted to hit her from all sides. It was my best chance at this point.

I began to slowly pump and quickly realized that Heidi was right. This was a tight squeeze and that was both a good and a bad thing for me right now.

Fuck, how loose was Heidi’s pussy anyway? Forget Heidi.

My pace quickened and she began to respond. Her moans fueled my drive, and now I was absolutely pummeling her.

She tried to move each arm several times, but I wouldn’t let her budge. Our bodies were slick with sweat and I had to be conscious to not slide around on top of her.

I leaned in and whispered, “You aren’t going anywhere. You are mine now.”

I continued my furious pace. I was unrelenting. She will not destroy me. I will own her.

Her moans were getting louder and higher pitched. It was working. There was only one problem, it was working for both of us. This whole “tight squeeze” technique may have made me seem extra thick, but it also made her seem ultra-tight.

I had a bit of time to spare, but this was going to be a photo finish.

I quickly remembered a technique that sometimes works for me in which I can “zone out” during sex.

I know, it seems weird. But, at times I can just zone out and I hold my erection, but my orgasm doesn’t build. The only problem is, it works best when I am flat on my back and the woman is riding me. I didn’t have that option right now. Maybe, if I could find something to focus on.

I looked forward and found an end table with a lamp on it about five feet away. I focused in the direction of the lamp and I completely “zoned out”. I was just kind of holding myself in place and pumping away methodically. A few minutes passed (it became hard to tell how long), and I was “awoken” by her moans.

She was getting loud, her pitch was high and there were, '“fuuuuuuuucks,” intermittently inserted in between her cries of pleasure. I could feel her legs begin to tremble.

I did it! I have her right where I want her. It took every trick I know, but she was mine.

I leaned back in and whispered in her ear, “Enjoy your first real orgasm!”

I felt absolutely fresh. I started pumping away as intensely as when we started. Her legs were quivering harder now and she was struggling to move a bit.

I leaned in once more and gently kissed the back of her neck and behind her ear. I gave her earlobe a bit of a nibble. I continued to kiss and brush my lips against her neck as I pumped away.

I heard her gasp. I think that she said, “Oh god”, but it was pretty muffled.

Her legs were shaking as well as her hips. It was all I could do to not slide off of her. She can not buck me off. She is going to ride this whole thing out.

She began to scream, but not much came out. Her screams were high-pitched and keep cutting out. I continued pumping away until she collapsed underneath me.

I thought to myself, 'Thank you chair. Thank you lamp. And most of all, thank you, girls. Even that slut, Heidi.'

Thankfully, the score was even.

Score: Succubus - 1, Rob - 1.

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments