Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rob Vs. The Succubus: Round 7

"As Rob pulls comfortably ahead, the succubus gives him an offer that he cannot refuse."

4
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I grabbed the back of my neck. It was bleeding.

I was pretty sure it was from this incident.

I kissed her on the side of her head and said, “Dirty fucking slut.”

I began to stand up and noticed that she was dripping wet from her orgasm. I grabbed one of the towels from before and wiped her and myself down. I placed the other towel underneath her.

I wasn’t sure how long it would take her to recover, so I went downstairs and got us both a drink.

When I got back, she was blinking her eyes like she was trying to focus. She looked at me.

I sat the glasses on the floor beside her and slowly raised her up. I slid in behind her and wrapped my arms around her. We sat there on the floor for quite a while.

We were both soaked in sweat and breathing heavily. Finally, she reached for her drink and gulped it down.

I whispered in her ear, “You are so beautiful. You are everything that I have ever wanted.”

She turned her head around as far as she could to kiss me. I leaned in and we shared a very affectionate kiss for what was probably five minutes.

I asked her, “Shower-Time, Part Two?”

“Definitely,” she responded.

I got to my feet and helped her up. I grabbed the towels and glasses and we headed downstairs. I handed her the towels at the bathroom door and dropped the glasses off.

When I returned to the bathroom, she was on the toilet. She gave me a dirty look.

I chuckled and said, “You do know that we have been fucking for like four hours now. I think that we should be comfortable enough that you can pee in front of me.”

“Yeah, I guess. I didn’t want to ruin the moment,” she answered.

I looked her over and exclaimed, “I don’t think that it is possible for you to turn me off.”

She wiped, stood up and flushed. She walked over and turned the shower on.

I walked over to her and grabbed her hips from behind. I kissed her shoulders and the back of her neck. I slowly glided my hands to the front of her body. My right hand slid down to her pussy and I sunk two fingers inside her.

My left hand drew upward and massaged her left breast. Her head rocked back in pleasure. I pulled my body tight against hers and unintentionally poked her ass with my semi-hard cock.

She made a bit of a sharp, quick “Ooh!” sound. I wasn’t sure whether that was good or bad.

She said in a sultry tone, “I have been waiting for you to fuck my ass all night. So, you can stop teasing me.”

That was all of the invitation that I needed. I released my hold from her, spun her around and dropped her down to her knees. I jammed my cock into her mouth and said, “I want you to get that extra wet. Do you feel me?”

She nodded with my cock still in her mouth. She bobbed on my cock for a couple of minutes, sometimes drawing back with a long string of saliva attached.

HILARYgoddessTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HILARYgoddessTS

“When you feel like it’s ready, I want you to spin around on all fours and stick that cute little ass up high,” I added.

Within a few seconds, she responded. Her beautiful, round little ass was up there just begging for my cock. I looked at my wet cock, and then her tight little hole. One thing was missing.

I dropped down on all fours and swirled my tongue around her hole. After a few swirls, I plunged in.

I didn’t hardly breach but I think that I pushed some saliva in. I heard her sigh as I pushed my tongue in. No time to waste, my cock was wet right now. As I looked down, I saw that she had her right hand on her clit ready to go. I walked forward on my knees and pressed the head of my cock to her hole.

Fortunately, I was rock hard. I had a feeling that I was going to need to be in order to get in.

I pressed firmly and my cock popped inside. I put the brakes on quickly. She gasped loudly and her head dropped to the floor.

I held it there for a few seconds and drew back until I almost cleared. I pressed back in, this time just a bit further. I held in place for a few seconds. I repeated the sequence several times until I was all the way inside of her. Her legs were shaking slightly.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Yeah” she replied.

She began to rub her clit before I even started. I started to slowly thrust.

'My god, that hole was fucking tight!'

I thought that I wouldn’t cum the rest of the night, but that idea is going to be out the window now. I don’t know how much experience she has had with anal, but apparently not much.

We were both being pushed to climax and very quickly.

With every stroke of my cock, I could hear her groan and sigh. In addition, she was absolutely going to town on her clit.

I said to her, “You have about a minute.”

She answered, “Same.”

Shortly thereafter, I quickened my pace and grabbed her hips firmly. She was grinding her forehead into the floor and her moans were getting shrill.

I screamed “Fuck!” as I buried the entire length of my cock deep into her. My whole body locked up in a seriously powerful orgasm and I couldn’t move.

She came seconds later, growling in a deep guttural voice.

She fell forward, pulling me down on top of her.

We continued to lay there in a heap for several minutes. My cock was still inside of her. I pulled out and I tried to get up, but I was struggling to stand. My legs were so weak. I reached around her waist and pulled her to her feet.

We were both panting like dogs at this point. Plus, we were both so wet with sweat that we look like we had just walked out of the shower.

‘Oh, yeah, we probably should have turned the shower off however long ago.’

Another very satisfying stalemate.

Score: Succubus-4 Rob-7

 

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments