Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rob vs. The Succubus: Round 1

"Rob meets meets his online companion in a one-night rendezvous that has high expectations."

8
1 Comment 1
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"Rob travels to meet his online companion "B", aka the Succubus. Can he meet the lofty expectations that he had boastfully promised? Or will his nerves and the reality of the situation result in his embarrassing destruction? Nine chapters are expected."

In the words of the immortal Clark W. Griswold, “This is crazy! This is crazy! This is crazy!”

What the fuck am I doing?

I had just flown halfway across the world to hook up with a chick that I barely know.

She called herself B, but I prefer to call her the succubus because she was stealing my soul. Oh, yeah, and she is young and beautiful and out of your league. Even worse, I had promised her the big O, and not just one either.

How can I be so cocky? What am I doing here anyway?

I shouldn’t have bragged like that, or at least I should not have come here.

So, what if I have had a fair bit of success in the past? Hell, I even knocked off a few multiples with former girlfriends. But, I have never done it the first time out, ever. I don’t know anything about what gets her off. Usually, I get some hints and clues as I get to know somebody.

What if I can’t pull it off?

Fuck! What if I get too riled up and three-pump it?

She is going to fucking laugh me right out of the door! This is too much pressure to perform. I can’t do this!

It’s then that I noticed how slowly that I was walking. I looked like a ninety-year-old man shuffling down the sidewalk. Thank god that the cabbie dropped me off at the wrong corner. My legs trembled as I approached the door and I felt a bit sick. I pulled a wrinkled up scrap of paper out of my pocket that I had scrawled the house number on. It was soggy from my sweaty hands.

Fuck! I am already there.

I walked up to the door and noticed the doorbell. My hands shook vigorously as I reached for it. I looked like I was having some sort of episode, mostly because I sort of was.

I stopped just short of touching the doorbell. I turned around and headed back down the sidewalk in a panic. I was moving much quicker now. I looked like I was making a mad dash for the toilet. I had to look like a complete idiot.

God, I hoped that she didn’t see me. What would she be thinking? I ducked around the corner and hid alongside a large brick building. I backed myself against the wall. I think I am hyperventilating. Is this what a panic attack feels like?

I have to bail. Think of an excuse, think of an excuse, think of an excuse. Car accident… yeah, that’s it. Stupid cabbie pulled right out in front of a car! Fuck! That won’t work. I would still be here or in the hospital. Plus, if she wanted to see me in the hospital. Something with the plane… yeah. Dummy, you texted her after you landed. Gah! Heart attack! Oh, yeah, see the previous hospital problem.

I can’t think of anything right now and my brain is not functioning properly.

Suck it up, man! Quit being such a fucking pussy!

She probably didn’t see you. Gather your shit together and let’s do this thing. I took a few deep breaths. The anxiety eased. I felt quite a bit better. I gathered myself and started to head back.

I’m sure she is just as nervous as you are. Be confident. Be cool. You can do this, you can do this, you can do this.

I approached the door at a normal pace this time. My hand was still shaking a bit, but I don’t think it was that noticeable. It chimed. About a minute later, I heard somebody fumbling with the lock.

Fuck! This thing is going down. Deep breath.

The door slowly opened partway and she sheepishly poked her head through the opening. Thank god! She looked as nervous as I was.

Small victory.

She saw me and opened the door a bit further. She flashed a playful smile. God, she looked beautiful. She was clearly ready-to-go and waiting for me. She stood there in a thin oversized t-shirt. I could see a matching bra and panties underneath. It appeared to be a set that she had posed in for me previously. I remember complimenting how hot she had looked in it, but it had nothing to do the outfit. It was all her. The semi-long blonde hair. She is so pretty. Those piercing eyes. Those lips. And her tiny little body. Her small, firm breasts. Her flat little stomach. Those long lean legs. Her round little butt. Her shaved smooth pussy. She was everything that I want a woman to be.

Be strong, Rob.

We locked eyes. I stood there in the doorway for I don’t know how long. It could have been ten seconds or ten minutes. Neither one of us said a word. We didn’t need to. This was a bit of a prearranged deal. I was there for one thing. I wanted it. She wanted it. Time to make my move.

I took a slow step forward. She took a step back. I closed the door behind me and flipped the lock. I turned back around and we locked eyes again. I slowly charged her and placed my hands on her hips. I walked her backward toward an adjacent wall.

As I started to lean in, I could hear her erratic breathing. I reached my right hand in and ran my fingers through her hair. I brushed her hair away from her left ear and held it in place. I leaned in slowly and my cheek brushed hers. God, she smelled good. My mouth was next to her ear now.

I gently whispered in her ear, “I want to make sure you are down for this before we get started. If I stay, I am going to fuck you in every room of this house. I am going to fuck you in every position you have ever seen and a few that you haven’t. I am going to fuck you hard. I am going to fuck you deep. This is going to go on all night long. I am not going to stop until one of us can not function anymore. So, if you tell me to stay, this is happening. If you tell me to leave, I will head out the door and wish you well. So, one question… Do you want me to stay, or do you want me to go?”

There was a hesitation. All that I could hear was her breathing. It was still erratic. It felt like an hour had passed, but it was probably ten seconds.

She whispered, “Stay… and fuck me.”

My confidence had returned.

I stepped back and removed my right hand from behind her ear. I slid it between her legs and up her thigh, lifting the shirt a bit as I approached her panties. As my hand touched her panties, I could feel that they were wet, very wet. I wanted so badly to drop to my knees and taste her. Her sticky juices must taste amazing. It took every fiber of my being, but I did not. That was not what I was here for. That was not what she wanted of me. I will give her what she wants, even if it kills me. I heard her shiver a bit as I caressed her through her moist panties. She was so ready. And me? I had been ready since the first time I saw her.

I reached down and loosened my belt and unsnapped my pants. They dropped to the ground. The boxer briefs were the next to go. They snagged for a second on my hard cock, but I don’t think that it looked too clumsy. I looked her in the eyes. We were standing so close our noses grazed each other.

I whispered, “Wrap your arms around my neck tightly.”

She complied.

I grabbed her ass firmly with both hands. Fucking hell! I zoned out for a second or two.

I told her, “When I lift you up, I want you to wrap your legs around me.”

She gave me a half nod. I boosted her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I stepped forward and pinned her body to the wall, still cupping her ass.

“I am going to let go of you now,” I said.

She acknowledged again. I removed my hands and grabbed my cock with my right hand, and I pulled her wet panties to the side with my left hand.

My fingers were wet and slippery from her excitement. God, I wanted to have a taste!

I can’t see a fucking thing down there. I was working blind and she can’t help guide me in. The last thing I needed to do is to fumble around and not be able to get it in the hole.

I thought to myself, 'This may be my first bad move. I am going to kill the moment.'

I guided my cock blindly, I am off by a tick, but I made a tiny adjustment and now I could feel her warmth. Whew!

The head of my cock is just pressed into her slightly. I may just pull this off yet.

I whispered, “Loosen your grip and lower yourself down a bit."

She began to lower herself slowly. The head of my cock started to enter her. I don’t have a prominent head on my cock, but I felt it pop as it penetrated her. I heard a barely audible gasp from her.

Her pussy was so tight. I was in ecstasy and concerned in equal measure. She stopped as I was about halfway inside. Her pussy is clamping down on my cock. I had further concerns.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

My hands were now free to cup her sweet little ass again. She was pretty well supported between the wall, my hands cupping her, and her legs wrapped around me.

I whispered, “You can loosen your grip a bit now. Just steady yourself as needed.”

Her fingers remained locked and her arms were still wrapped around my neck. She rested her head gently against the wall.

I whisper, “Ready?” and give her a smirk.

She said nothing, but she matched my smirk.

I heard her take a deep breath. I gave her about ten three-quarter length strokes and paused. She tightened her grip and squeezed my neck again. As she tightened her grip on my neck, I could hear her breath faster and deeper. I didn’t know if she had noticed, but I was in the same state.

She was so tight. She was milking my cock with every little movement. I knew that I had to hold out as long as I could, but I was absolutely in heaven.

“Are you o.k.?” I ask.

I could feel her head nod beside mine.

I loosened my grip on her ass and slowly lowered her down all the way. I heard another gasp. Actually, two of them. One from each of us.

Her legs quivered a bit around my waist and she squeezed my neck hard again. This time, her fingernails got a bit of a bite into the back of my neck. I paused until she removed her nails from my flesh.

Once she did, I began fucking her with hard, full strokes. The fingernails returned almost immediately, but I did not slow down. I bottomed out on her with every thrust. There was a firm slapping sound as my thighs and balls slapped her ass with every stroke. I go for about five minutes straight. She never let go the entire time. She gave a light moan with almost every thrust, but they were not getting louder.

I paused for a bit. The pressure was beginning to build for me. I could tell that I was much further along than she was. I expected that I would come first. I almost always do. But, this was building far too quickly for my comfort. On top of that, this tiny little bitch was getting heavy. I am not a large man and I had overestimated my strength. I can’t expend this much energy right off the bat. I had to change positions.

Besides, I was tired of my cock rubbing against her panties. It was making the left side of my cock raw. Why didn’t I take those panties off first?

I lifted her up off of my cock. She looked a bit confused, maybe disappointed. I think that she liked what I was doing, but I had to switch things up.

I pulled my shirt over my head, and clumsily worked my shoes off. The pants and underwear that were still at my ankles followed shortly. I would have rather left the socks on, but that looks too weird. Let the cold feet begin.

She got the hint and pulled her nightshirt over her head. I was correct. She was wearing the outfit from the pictures. Girls. As if she wouldn’t look good in anything at all. She unhooked her bra and tossed it down.

Almost instinctively, she placed her hands over her breasts to cover herself. I gave her a look, she chuckled to herself a bit and lowered her hands. Her breasts were on the small side, but they were perky. By my standards… perfect.

She removed her soggy panties next. I could see the moisture on her crotch and upper thighs. I drifted off for a second. There she was standing there completely naked and waiting for me.

Deep down inside, I really wanted to just spend hours caressing and kissing every inch of her, but I couldn’t. I found myself lost in her.

Just then, I realized that this girl was kicking my fucking ass. I was beginning to doubt if I can pull this off.

Wake up, Rob!

I approached her and placed my hands on her shoulders. Her skin was so soft.

Block it out, Rob!

I said to her, “I want your ass up on the table!”

Did that sound confident? I am not.

She walked over to the table and backed up. I grabbed her hips and boosted her up. I went to slide a chair out of the way and it tipped over with a crash. It sounded like a shotgun in my head.

Smooth one, Rob!

I snickered a bit and pretended like it didn’t shake me.

I told her, “Lie back,” and I slid her ass to the edge of the table.

She spread her legs a bit and lifted her legs up half-way. She had one hand on her pussy, rubbing herself lightly. The other one was behind her head to protect it from the hard ass table I had planted her on. I did a super quick scan of the room and didn't see a towel or small pillow nearby. I was going to have to go with it.

So, I moved in. I slapped her pussy twice with my cock and pushed it inside her. She gave a little squirm and rested her legs on my shoulders.

I wanted so much to slow down and caress her legs and thighs. Maybe I should have. I didn’t know what turned this girl on. I didn't know what buttons to push. If I had, I would have been pushing them. I began to fuck her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me with every thrust.

She was responding well to me despite my clumsiness, but then I made a near-fatal mistake. I found myself looking down at her. Her legs were wrapped around me. Her tight pussy was clinging to my cock. Her beautiful little breasts bounced with every thrust.

I was totally caught up in the moment. This was the first time that I had seen her naked in person and I couldn’t deal with it.

Maybe five minutes had passed and it hit me like a fucking freight train.

I realized that I was going to cum… right now.

In a mad panic, I grabbed my cock and pulled it out just in time.

I sprayed cum all over the place. It was about as sloppy as any high school kid getting his first lay in the backseat of his car. There was cum splashed from just short of her chin all the way to her pussy. It was on the table. It was on the floor. It was dripping off of her. Worse yet, I damn near came inside her. I fucking suck!

The last I knew she wasn't on birth control and I wasn't wearing a condom. That would have been the last thing the two of us would need at this point in our relationship.

I didn’t notice it at first, but I had bent over at the waist with my hands on my knees. I didn’t know what to do. I wanted to run out the door with my drippy dick wagging in the wind. I almost broke down.

She had beaten me. I can’t do it. I can’t make her cum. Not even close. She is too tight. She is too cute, maybe even too hot. She did not just beat me, she has destroyed me.

I almost started to tear up, but a voice in my head said, 'Give it a second go. You knew that you would cum first. Play it off. Pretend to be cool. You can do this.'

I finally looked up at her. She was flat on the table and covered in my cum.

I gave a fake chuckle and said to her, “Fuck! That snuck up on me. You are so tight that it is crazy!”

I scanned the room quickly and saw something that I missed a bit earlier. Maybe I could play this off.

I walked over to the stairway and grabbed a folded laundered shirt.

Jackpot!

I walked back to her and asked her, “Is this your boyfriend's?"

She gave me a nod, clearly not sure what to think about the situation.

I unfolded the shirt and toweled her off with it. First, I get the bit under her chin, then her tits. I worked my way down to about her navel and I stopped for a second. I reached over and cradled the back of her neck and gently lifted her up.

I said to her, “Jesus, girl. Do you see how crazy you make me? I want you to taste what you do to me."

She seemed a bit apprehensive, but I moved forward. I scraped some cum from her lower abdomen onto my finger and brought it to her mouth. She hesitated for what seems like an hour and then opened her mouth. I stuck my finger gently into her mouth and she sucked on it.

I was not sure if she was terribly into it or not, but she did swallow. As soon as she swallowed, I went in and kissed her deeply and cradled her face in my hands.

When I pulled away I told her, “Don’t worry. I always come first. You are next! Give me twenty minutes.”

I hope that sounded more confident then I felt.

I suffer a brutal and decisive loss.

Score: Succubus-1 Rob-0

 

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments