Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rob Vs. The Succubus: Round 4

"Now that Rob has the succubus on the ropes, can he maintain his momentum?"

5
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I lowered her waist to the top of the couch. She was slumped over it.

I took a step back and my then softening cock flopped out of her. A trickle of her cum dribbled out of her pussy as my cock exited. A couple of droplets fell from my cock, also.

A small stream of it began to trickle down her left leg. I dropped to my knees and caught it with my tongue as it reached her calf. I slowly licked all of the way up to her cunt, stopping twice to savor her goodness.

She shivered as I reached her pussy.

I wasn’t sure if that was a response to me or lingering sensations from her orgasm.

I retrieved the two glasses from the end-table and refilled them.

When I returned, she hadn’t moved noticeably. I considered moving her to the actual couch, but I was afraid that I would drop her limp, slippery body.

I placed the glasses on the counter to free up my hands.

I grabbed her from behind and pulled her to her feet.

As I got her upright I said, “Let’s go, bitch! I’m ready to fuck!”

She mumbled something. It was either “fuck you” or “fuck yeah”, but I was not sure which one.

I turned her to face me. She was unsteady.

I said, “Hold on to me.”

She lifted both arms and locked her hands around my neck. I pressed my forehead to hers with our noses touching. I held her tightly. My right hand feathered through her wet hair and cradled her head.

Both of us were still breathing heavy. Her cold, wet nipples poked me in the chest every time she inhaled. We both were a sweaty disheveled wreck and we reeked of sex.

‘It was a moment that I will never forget.’

I do not know how long we stood there holding each other, but it was a while.

Finally, she said, “I need a shower, I am gross.”

I did not agree with that assessment.

She walked over slowly and slammed down a glass of water. She grabbed the other and headed down the hall.

I assumed that the bathroom/shower was there.

I shouted, “Where are you going? I am over here!”

She replied, “I said, I stink! I am taking a shower!”

I answered back, “Don’t worry, I’ll be there in a couple of minutes!”

I refilled the remaining glass and slammed down a couple of half glasses of water. I looked across the room and it was kind of a wreck. I moved the couch back and straightened things up a bit.

I wanted to give her a few minutes to herself, you know girl-stuff. But once I heard the shower kick on, it was time for me to head in.

As I headed to the bathroom, it really hit me that I needed to pee. I had been drinking water all night(a personal thing for all-nighters), and it was catching up to me.

I don’t know if that was the only bathroom in the house, but it was the only one that I knew of and I needed to use it. The only problem was, I had just been fucking for over two hours and although I was pretty soft now, I knew that I would be all clogged up.

I walked to the bathroom door and could hear the shower running and the sounds of somebody moving under it. I tried to sneak in toward the toilet, but she spotted me right away.

“I feel so much better!” she exclaimed.

I was in quiet concentration, trying to get the flow going. I was just hoping that I would not spray all over her bathroom.

“That’s o.k., I’m just talking to myself in here,” she added.

I responded, “Trying to pee over here, you wouldn’t understand.”

She replied, “Room for two in here, you know.”

‘I thought to myself that there was nothing that was going to keep me out of that shower, invitation or not.’

Finally, I got it all out of my system. I did splash a little bit, but not bad considering the circumstances. I quickly grabbed some toilet paper and wiped the bowl clean. As I reached for the handle, I realized that she was in the shower with the water running. I realized that I was going to have to let that mellow for a bit.

I walked to the shower and pulled the curtain open. She was waiting on me. She grabbed my soft cock with her right hand and pulled me into the shower by it.

ChloeOlsen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOlsen1

“Are you bored with me already?” she asked as she stared at my limp cock.

She grabbed a bottle of body wash and squeezed a generous amount into her hand. Then, she started stroking my cock with her soapy right hand. She followed quickly by massaging my balls with her left hand and she was working them both in tandem.

She said teasingly, “Yuck, your cock was so dirty with my cum!”

‘I wished that it was that dirty every night.’

I quickly rose to attention and she responded, “Are you finally ready?”

‘She had won the first round, I took the next two. Clearly, she was determined to even the score.’

I grabbed her by the hips and held her against the shower wall. I buried my face in her chest and bit her left breast hard. She groaned in a combination of pain and pleasure. She grabbed my head with both hands and pressed it into herself.

‘She seemed to like a bit of aggressiveness.’

I released my bite and looked up at her. Her mouth was open and she was gasping with excitement.

I looked at her and smiled. I dove in again, this time with the right breast.

Her body curled into me and I felt her legs kick a little. I clamped down a little harder and she responded by pounding her forearms into my back several times.

I released my bite and stood back up straight. I looked down briefly to admire the matching bite marks on her breasts. I gave her an arrogant smile.

She gave me a firm slap on the face. We stood there nose to nose, eyes locked like we were mortal enemies.

I grabbed her hips and backed her to the shower wall, again. I slowly slid my hands upward.

Her skin was slippery to the touch. As my hands reached her breasts I leaned in to kiss her. She leaned in toward me and bit my bottom lip. She held her grip for a few seconds and then let go.

I grabbed her right leg with my left hand and lifted it up. Holding my cock with my right hand I aimed it toward her.

I had concerns about the shower sex.

‘I know that my cock is going to go in a little rough under this shower, but if I keep my strokes short, I should be o.k. once I get in. Plus, I hope that she is still well-lubricated from our previous encounter.’

Once I was in all the way, I lifted her up and cupped her ass with my right hand. I held her against the shower wall. She grabbed me around the neck tightly.

As I began to thrust, she bit down on my ear and did not let go. Seconds later, she started pumping her hips toward me.

‘She was battling back. She wanted to even the score right there.’

I retaliated with an ear bite of my own.

I removed my right hand from her ass and lifted it up to her head. I ran my fingers through her wet hair and gave it a firm tug.

I released my bite on her ear and said, “You are going down, succubus!”

She did the same and replied, “You will always be my subbie!”

We both went quiet. We locked eyes. Both of us were pumping away at each other. Our noses sometimes brushed as we wildly thrust away at each other. I could feel her hot breath on my face.

We had been going at it for a while now. I was not sure where she was at, but I was slowing building.

All of a sudden, her mouth opened wide and her whole body trembled in my grip.

‘I think that she was trying to hide her excitement, because she didn’t seem that close.’

The whole sight of her O-face, especially out of nowhere, sent me over the edge. Just as she was cumming in my arms, I lost control.

I released her hair and quickly grabbed her ass again. I lifted her up and my cock popped out underneath her. I sprayed cum almost immediately and in a semi-ruined fashion.

I lowered her to her feet. We both slumped against the shower wall. We slid down to the shower floor, slipping clumsily in our exhaustion.

Well played, Succubus. I’ll call it a tie.

Score: Succubus-2 Rob-3

 

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments