Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rob Vs. The Succubus: Round 3

"Will Rob be able to continue his momentum? Or, will the succubus steal it back?"

5
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I removed my grip from both of her arms. As I raised myself up, my still hard cock popped out of her and slapped against my stomach. I leaned back in next to her ear and said, “Be back in a minute with a glass of water.”

I kissed her softly on the forehead.

I walked to the kitchen and gathered two glasses of water with a bit of ice. I was trying not to smile too widely, but it was hard not to at that point. I had never felt like such an alpha in my entire life. As I returned to her, I felt like I had a twelve-inch cock swaying between my legs.

She had turned over on her side and her knees were drawn up a bit. Her chest was still heaving and she was wet with sweat. Her hair was fairly wet and semi-tangled.

I sat her up near the end-table where I had placed the two glasses. I sat down on the floor facing her and leaned in toward her. I slowly lowered her head to my shoulder and held it tightly with my right hand. I brushed my cheek up against hers and held her body with my left arm.

After a couple of minutes, she had gathered her breath. She slowly raised her head off of my shoulder. There was a noticeable smile on her face. I handed her the glass and she gulped about half of it right away. After we emptied our glasses, I stood up. I reached my hand down toward her.

She grabbed it and I pulled her up to me. We were both still hot and fairly sweaty. I held on to her waist with both hands. She seemed steady at that point.

As I looked down, I saw that her breasts were glistening with sweat. I had barely touched them all night and I could not hold back any longer.

I rubbed her left breast gently and then gave it a little squeeze. I rubbed my thumb around her nipple in a circular motion. I dropped to my knees. I leaned in and swirled my tongue around her right nipple. It tasted salty from her sweat and I could feel her nipple stiffen up as my tongue danced around its firm edge.

My cock was so hard that it was throbbing in anticipation. I was only getting started with her. I had the momentum. And, best of all, I had my confidence.

I rose back up to my feet and asked her, “Good to go?”

She gave me a nod and a smile.

I grabbed her hand and walked her across the room. I released her hand and grabbed the couch with both hands. I spun it around exposing the backside of it.

I grabbed her arm, swung her around and bent her over the back of the couch.

“Don’t move,” I said.

I spread her legs out a bit.

‘The view was amazing and my cock was absolutely throbbing.’

I took a minute to drop down to my knees. I had to taste her. I licked her pussy from behind with a few long strokes of my tongue. Her pussy was wet with her salty, sticky excitement.

That only fueled my drive. At that point, I was in a near frenzy.

I had to have her, again. Immediately!

Your_Fantasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Your_Fantasy

As I stood up, I reached underneath her and rubbed her pussy. I leaned in behind her and gave her hair a bit of a tug.

I said to her, “I own your pussy now!”

I grabbed my cock with my right hand and thrust it inside her.

As I buried my cock deep, I could hear her gasp.

I began to fuck her. I reached my left hand around and grabbed her left breast. She held her hand over mine.

I had her pinned tightly to the couch now and began pumping away feverishly.

I brought my right hand around along the side of her face to brush her hair back. As I went to hook her hair, she turned her head and bit onto my ring finger. It was a pretty strong bite. Not really painful, but I could definitely feel it.

I responded by fucking her even harder.

The room was enveloped in the sounds of flesh slapping and proceeding grunt that she made with each thrust.

I think that was the result that she wanted, because she loosened her bite on my finger and began sucking on it.

I pulled my hand away.

Suddenly, I grabbed her in a chin-lock from behind and pulled her body upright. I spoke in her ear in an aggressive tone, “If you want to play rough, I can play rough.”

I was still hammering her pussy as hard as I could. I stopped every minute or so and would raise myself up with my cock inside her lifting her slightly up off of the floor.

She was starting to tremble again.

I whispered to her, “Cum on my cock, you succubus."

She replied, “Fuck you, asshole!”

As I soldiered forward, her waves of pleasure were intensifying. Her legs felt like they were going dead. I removed my left hand from her breast and wrapped it around her waist hooking my fingers on her opposite hip.

‘If her legs give out at least I think I can hold her up this way.’

Her moans had turned to shrieks. There were some assorted “fuck”s shouted and an occasional “you” was included. Such language.

She began to cum; this time, significantly harder than the last. Her legs stiffened all of a sudden and she squeezed tightly.

She rose up to her tiptoes.

I still had her in a chin-lock and her forward surge almost sent us both headfirst over the back of the couch.

Strong legs on that succubus.

I gathered my balance and released the chin-lock. I hooked my right arm around my left which was still around her waist.

She was shaking everywhere from her tummy down. Her upper body slumped down and she was now folded over the couch. She cried out with her voice cracking intermittently.

I could feel her contractions on my cock. I felt a little spray of liquid. I relented as her head slumped.

Sweat was dripping off of my face onto her back. Her hair was soaking wet, tangled and dripping with sweat.

The “hero” pulls ahead.

Score: Succubus-1 Rob-2

 

 

 

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments