What movie have you seen the most??

last reply
266 replies
23.2k views
0 watchers
8 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Out of all the movies you have seen what is the one movie that you never get tired of?? Mine would be the Back to the Future movies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hotel Rwanda with Don Cheadle. It was drama of a survivor of the Rwandan genocide and his story of how he survived with his wife, kids, and friends. Such emotions run through you, but its a great movie. I've watched it literally thousands of times since I was little.

Lurker
0 likes
Fight Club, Pulp Fiction and A League of Their Own. That last part when Madonna sings "This Used to Be My Playground," icing on the cake. Not a Madonna fan, but in that moment, anyone who remembers their playground days would probably dig it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rocky Horror

I have seen it over 100 times and every show was an adventure. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it but go see it at the theater.
Small & Proud!
1 like
Casablanca is one. The other contender would be Star Wars aka Episode IV : A New Hope (I think I saw it 3 or 4 times before it got the subtitle and a bunch more after, including both the theatrical and DVD "upgraded" editions).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
shawshank redemption, The Dark Knight, hp1,2.
never ever get tired of seeing them.
just too good.
Lurker
0 likes
Lonesome Dove, which I watched with my step dad, once a month for the past couple of years. Hmmm.. Think I'm do for another look. Others I watch quite often are My Big Fat Greek Wedding, The Great Santini, Bridget Jones and I will add Frozen to my playlist today.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pretty Woman and My best friends wedding and The Avengers with my kids smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gotta be Lost in Translation for me. Lost count of the number of times I've seen it.
Lurker
0 likes
Both Hunger Game movies
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
There's a few.
Under the Tuscan Sun, Demolition Man, Dogma, the Harold & Kumar movies, and I've added The Blindside and Friends with Benefits to my list of feel good movies I could watch over and over.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The 13th Warrior
Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
A River Runs Through It
Kingpin
Shawshank Redemption
Meet Joe Black
Legends of the Fall
Predator
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
the Lord of the Rings Movies.
Tangled.
The Little Mermaid.
Frozen, btw, will soon be on this list.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Dark Knight Series
Scarface
Transformers.
Inception
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ToshLoveCC
Hotel Rwanda with Don Cheadle. It was drama of a survivor of the Rwandan genocide and his story of how he survived with his wife, kids, and friends. Such emotions run through you, but its a great movie. I've watched it literally thousands of times since I was little.

Its a great movie indeed !
Lurker
0 likes
i guess underworld 1 & 2 m not sure :S
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've seen the original Star Wars movies many times and I still love them. I'm still getting used to the new ones and, tentatively, waiting for the next series.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its either Remember the titans or The Core.

both are films that i insist on watching when feeling ill or sad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mike Leigh put out a BBC teleplay in '76 called "Nuts in May" which I've seen probably more than 20 times now and know every single line of dialogue. Friends scratch their heads as I recite entire scenes for them. Incredibly obscure, low-key film that next to nobody has seen.
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Blazing Saddles
Spaceballs
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Monty Python's Life of Brian
Strange Brew

Eventually, the Marvel films will probably get close, but that list will always stay a few viewings ahead, because they have years worth of head start. I just watched Blazing Saddles again a couple of days ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's an easy one. "The Odd Couple" I own it I've seen it at least 100 times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
field of creams....oops field of dreams
Lurker
0 likes
Ghost. I always cry in the end.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Easily Caddyshack with Blackhawk Down in a close second!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by shelley2013
Out of all the movies you have seen what is the one movie that you never get tired of?? Mine would be the Back to the Future movies.

When I saw this topic before I clicked on it, Back to the Future instantly came to mind! That is so cool! I could watch those 100 times and never get tired of them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Loads of war films from when i was a kid...Kelly's Heroes, Great Escape, Where Eagles Dare, Guns of Navarone, know the words to them all!

Chuckanator
0 likes
My favorite is Groundhog Day. I think I have seen that the most. Saving Private Ryan is a close second. Followed by Titanic and Band of Brothers
Chuckanator
0 likes
Also Back to the Future series. Indian Jones series. Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid. Prometheus. Oblivion. The Sting. Every year at Christmas we watch Wonderful Life. Avatar was good. Blackhawk Down.