Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

AUTHORS - 6 New Categories - Please move any stories you have which would be better suited to the ne

last reply
53 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Time to move a couple to Sci-Fi & Fantasy smile

I'll have to look at the descriptions of it to make the final decision on a couple, but some are no-brainers. Probably take a peek at Humor as well. I have an erotica riff series I could test-drive to see what Lush readers think of it.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
Oh wow Nic...it looks like I might have might have to move most of my stories...

And stop bobbing your head while I'm trying to talk to you, will ya? Getting me dizzy here...

I've just had to go through all my poems. Blimey.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Another poem category?

Shit
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
Another poem category?

Shit

It's nowt to worry about. It just means that not all the poems get lumped together into one massive section. Some people want to write about stuff that's not about getting people wet or hard, but other emotions and feelings, whereas other people do. It's just easier to find different sorts now.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

It's nowt to worry about. It just means that not all the poems get lumped together into one massive section. Some people want to write about stuff that's not about getting people wet or hard, but other emotions and feelings, whereas other people do. It's just easier to find different sorts now.

I understand that and it's a very good thing but my quest to have a story/poem in every category got just a bit harder.

I suck at poetry
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Huh, seems kinda cool. smile
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
I do already have a story for the fantasy/sci-fi section it seems. Was going to be supernatural but fantasy would work better.
Lurker
0 likes
I do already have a story for the fantasy/sci-fi section it seems. Was going to be supernatural but fantasy would work better.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Haineko

I understand that and it's a very good thing but my quest to have a story/poem in every category got just a bit harder.

I suck at poetry

If you want any help, let me know. I bet you'll surprise yourself.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

If you want any help, let me know. I bet you'll surprise yourself.

I most definitely will
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I need to know if a humorous poem can be put in the Humor category, or does it have to be a humorous story?
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Green Man has asked the same question I was wondering about!

I think most of my poems are "erotic" rather than "love", but some may be more fitted to humour.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Darned double post.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

CurlyFries
0 likes
I would like to move "Confessions of a PSO" to the humor section, but I get a message that I can't because it was in a comp in the last 12 months? Is there a way around that or maybe I'm doing something wrong? Thanks!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Coco

At present the Humor section is for stories, but I will put this to the powers that be.

Thank you. I was wondering too. It could always have a "poem" tag.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Sci-Fi - Aww, yeah!

There is already a site for that. You could be the only girl on it:

http://www.dateatrekkie.com/

The reason I say only girl is that if you go to the site you will see that the front page only has listings from women. But the site doesn't know whether the visitor is male or female. Therefore the all female lineup is to encourage men to sign up. Therefore the site designers are not anticipating the need to encourage women to sign up. Therefore no women are visiting the site to sign up. Therefore all the people on the site are men chasing bots pretending to be women.

Which gives me the premise for my next SF themed sex story.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by ByronLord

There is already a site for that. You could be the only girl on it:

http://www.dateatrekkie.com/

The reason I say only girl is that if you go to the site you will see that the front page only has listings from women. But the site doesn't know whether the visitor is male or female. Therefore the all female lineup is to encourage men to sign up. Therefore the site designers are not anticipating the need to encourage women to sign up. Therefore no women are visiting the site to sign up. Therefore all the people on the site are men chasing bots pretending to be women.

Which gives me the premise for my next SF themed sex story.

It would also appear, from the search box functionality in the top right, that they do not approve of same sex relationships.

Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Thank you. I was wondering too. It could always have a "poem" tag.

There are now two poem categories and the new addition, Erotic Poetry, is all encompassing. So we will not accept a poem in the Humor category, it should go in the erotic category and carry a humor tag.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

It would also appear, from the search box functionality in the top right, that they do not approve of same sex relationships.

That is pretty untrek like.

Did folk notice that Dr Who had a same sex relationship at the center of a plot story a while back?
Lurker
0 likes
Sweet. The new categories are awesome.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Coco

There are now two poem categories and the new addition, Erotic Poetry, is all encompassing. So we will not accept a poem in the Humor category, it should go in the erotic category and carry a humor tag.

I thought that's what you'd say, but it's good to know for sure anyway. Thank you.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Thanks Nicola and the whole Lush Team for making an Erotic Poem category. I am so excited.

I do have a question. I have started to change from Love Poem to Erotic Poem but I do not see them moving to the Erotic Poem tab. They are changing on My Stories.

How long will it take for them to get to the Erotic Poem Tab.

Please advise,
Mysteria
0 likes
Not sure any of my current stories need to be moved (will give them a look over though). I like the addition of Fantasy & Sci-Fi because I am more likely to write something that falls into that than Supernatural (I have at least one erotic s-f idea that I'm toying with). Nicely done update of the categories.
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney