Ass play questions

last reply
25 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Basically I love anal. I did anal sex with my first girl friend before either of us had even did it vaginally. Don't get me wrong wrong I love all sex but I have a slight fetish with ass play. For the first time two weeks ago we were 69 and I decided to just go for it and I started eating out her ass and loved it. after a few seconds she told me to stop cause she thought it was weird. We talked about it and she let me continue. Couple nights ago we were wasted and I started to do it again and she told me she gets very turned on by it. We already decided we would try anal but the first time she ever did it she hated it. Any tips on how I can ease into this and she will end up liking it? any personal experience with from a girl who though she would hate it and did at first but eventually loved it? Would love some feed back!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Don't be pushy into making her do stuff she doesn't want.

And don't start the same thread in multiple places.

And welcome to Lush BTW ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by noll
Don't be pushy into making her do stuff she doesn't want.

And don't start the same thread in multiple places.

And welcome to Lush BTW ;)

Thank you I didn't know! and thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
go slow, use lots of lube, communicate the entire time
Lurker
0 likes
Just make sure you let her dictate how much penis she wants and how deep she wants it. I don't like it when men try to go too deep, too fast in my butthole. Lube, lube and more lube, then work it in slowly. That would be my advice. Once I feel comfortable with it in me, the feel of it in my ass really begins to pleasure me! mhmm! ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I started anal sex before I gave up my pussy and after that my ex would sometimes want to go back to anal. The biggest thing to know is it's not as good for the girl and yes, it hurts. Personally, I rarely want it up the ass, but I'm more likely to do it when I'm super horny and the foreplay was excellent. Having my ass licked and fingered helps me get ready both physically and mentally.

After you lick it, lube up your finger with the same lube you're gonna use and finger her ass while you lick her clit. Don't try to stuff a bunch of fingers in it and go slow. Also pull out from time to time and rub your fingers in circles around her ass hole. Ask her to tell you when she's ready to try your dick. Lube it up with too much lube and slowly and gently push your head in, then stop. Rock it in and out a bit before slowly going a little deeper. Keep that up slowly and listen to her until she tells you she's ready for you to go faster because it takes a while for your ass to really relax and get okay with having your dick fuck it.

Lastly, make sure you give her an amazing orgasm as a thank you. If you treat her amazing, she'll be more likely to offer up her ass again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Call me old-fashioned, but I have no desire to have anyone's tongue anywhere near my asshole, nor get my tongue near hers.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by georgiagirl23
Just make sure you let her dictate how much penis she wants and how deep she wants it. I don't like it when men try to go too deep, too fast in my butthole. Lube, lube and more lube, then work it in slowly. That would be my advice. Once I feel comfortable with it in me, the feel of it in my ass really begins to pleasure me! mhmm! ;)

Thank you great advice!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by SugarTits16
I started anal sex before I gave up my pussy and after that my ex would sometimes want to go back to anal. The biggest thing to know is it's not as good for the girl and yes, it hurts. Personally, I rarely want it up the ass, but I'm more likely to do it when I'm super horny and the foreplay was excellent. Having my ass licked and fingered helps me get ready both physically and mentally.

After you lick it, lube up your finger with the same lube you're gonna use and finger her ass while you lick her clit. Don't try to stuff a bunch of fingers in it and go slow. Also pull out from time to time and rub your fingers in circles around her ass hole. Ask her to tell you when she's ready to try your dick. Lube it up with too much lube and slowly and gently push your head in, then stop. Rock it in and out a bit before slowly going a little deeper. Keep that up slowly and listen to her until she tells you she's ready for you to go faster because it takes a while for your ass to really relax and get okay with having your dick fuck it.

Lastly, make sure you give her an amazing orgasm as a thank you. If you treat her amazing, she'll be more likely to offer up her ass again.

Great thank you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bark, arf-arf woof bark bark bark bark arf arf arf woof bark arf bark woof woof arf bark bark. Woof-woof woof woof arf bark bark arf, woof arf arf arf arf arf arf arf bark bark.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Best if I can prepare ahead of time with an enema (I know it does not sound sexy)
Then foreplay.
Pay some attention to my pussy so I can get aroused and relax.
Go slow.
Lube Lube Lube
Don't go too deep too fast.
Once I get aroused then fuck me!

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First you start with enemas until clean. This can be a part of foreplay. When starting with someone who is experiencing anal play for the first time start with lubing up with something small like a finger or small diameter vibrating dildo. NOTE: any dildo should be for anal play so it can't disappear into their ass. A trip to the ER for extraction will really kill the mood.

Take your time until the reciperent is comfortable. Then increase the diameter or add another finger. Working up to the size of the cock or dildo that will be used. Staying lubed is very important. Also an approperate conversation helps. It can be romantic to trashy to vulgar. Mostly want it to be part of the foreplay and a turn on.

The lover Hubbie first shared me with almost 37 years ago is very well hung. He has a cock that is 11.1 X 1.75 inches. I can only take 7 to 8 of those inches in my cunt and less than half that much in my mouth. Butt, pun intended, I can take it all in my ass. AND YES, my ass dose close up after we are finished. We play at least a couple times a week.

About 4 years before I got married my first Dom broke my ass in as described above. My nervousness went away on the first night. He had told me what we was going to do and it is very important to not force some one into it. It is not for every one. Some will never accept that their ass is anything but an exit.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First, take your time, get her ready, the more licking, and teasing she gets the more she will relax. Let her decide how fast and deep you go, make it more about her than you. Talk, tease, be playful ... the biggest thing is to get her relaxed. After a few times this will happen a lot easier, but in the beginning she is a little worried about stretching and pain.
There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lots of good advice here.

I would add that she needs to know there will be some pain and more than some if she is 5'0" and you are hung like Secretariat. In fact that may not work at all.

The pain may continue for some time. With Anal I always have some pain but it is short lived and well worth it knowing what is coming.

Anal gives me the most massive Orgasms I could ever dream of.

Give her the control, the lube, the time and it may take you to the fantasy you only dreamed could exist.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd leave it up to her as to whether enemas will be involved in anything. Not your territory. Enemas as foreplay is a FETISH and cannot be pushed on people who aren't interested.

That type of thing isn't usually foreplay for MOST people. They can cause cramps and remain active long after initial use in some fashion ... which in no way enables or inspires sex to happen.
Convict
0 likes
Anal does not necessarily mean pain. It is not painful for everyone. The most important thing is lube lube lube! Go SLOWLY and for the first time I would suggest her sitting on top. She can control it then.

Most importantly, don't try to force her and if she says stop, stop.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by mzafanek
Basically I love anal. I did anal sex with my first girl friend before either of us had even did it vaginally. Don't get me wrong wrong I love all sex but I have a slight fetish with ass play. For the first time two weeks ago we were 69 and I decided to just go for it and I started eating out her ass and loved it. after a few seconds she told me to stop cause she thought it was weird. We talked about it and she let me continue. Couple nights ago we were wasted and I started to do it again and she told me she gets very turned on by it. We already decided we would try anal but the first time she ever did it she hated it. Any tips on how I can ease into this and she will end up liking it? any personal experience with from a girl who though she would hate it and did at first but eventually loved it? Would love some feed back!

A couple tricks to anal sex is 1) use lots of lube, 2) go very slow during initial penetration and stretching of the sphincter, and 3) maybe some prep before actual anal sex, such as using different size dildos or butt plugs, small to larger to stretch the sphincter a bit, or a finger then two then three. etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by I_Am_A_Dog
Bark, arf-arf woof bark bark bark bark arf arf arf woof bark arf bark woof woof arf bark bark. Woof-woof woof woof arf bark bark arf, woof arf arf arf arf arf arf arf bark bark.

"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not kink-shaming but enemas are not standard foreplay practice.

It might be wise to start with buttplugs first as 'training'. Know that when she says stop you stop and remember that unless you get off on pain nobody wants to fuck while wincing.

Also: lube lube lube
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think the height of a girl or whether she is large or petite has any significance , small women can have big vaginas and big women small ones .
A ginormous fat tool is likely to cause some pain on entering any woman's asshole . The key to successful anal sex must be in the self preparation , enema or colonic irrigation , warm water and finger stretching your hole in readiness , then to use plenty of a good lubricant .
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I dont like anal sex as I find it uncomfortable.

I do however enjoy and turned on my some licking my ass, or touching it. a finger gently massaging my anus whist my clit is licked does the trick for me pretty quicky.

I will be honest though I am not so keen at returning the favour.

as with all things sexual though dont push people into doing things they arent comfy with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SugarTits16

I really like this description of how to go about it as it is something of an art if you are really going to get her to see what you are doing as part of your love for her. I also like Sugar's
last two sentences about any love-play.

This is an area where it is important to realize that it is HER body, and you are not entitled to it. Take her as giving you a gift---the gift of intimacy, that is, IF she gives herself to you for any kind of play. Sugar has really said it so nicely here.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The psychology behind the intense arousal of ass play is that I'm giving myself to you with no barriers or limits, and you're willing to engage me in a place that nearly everyone is the most reserved about surrendering to someone else. It's the most trust I can give someone. That makes it about the most intimate thing 2 people can do with each other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
The psychology behind the intense arousal of ass play is that I'm giving myself to you with no barriers or limits, and you're willing to engage me in a place that nearly everyone is the most reserved about surrendering to someone else. It's the most trust I can give someone. That makes it about the most intimate thing 2 people can do with each other.

I understand what / where you might be coming from here, but Ive also heard it said many times that a (passionate) kiss was the most intimate thing between lovers. Ass play I'm sure is a very intimate thing...and a fun activity in foreplay, but IMHO a long, soft, passionate kiss is more intimate. That's the START of lovemaking and is the parting "thank you" when its finished. JMHO.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

I understand what / where you might be coming from here, but Ive also heard it said many times that a (passionate) kiss was the most intimate thing between lovers. Ass play I'm sure is a very intimate thing...and a fun activity in foreplay, but IMHO a long, soft, passionate kiss is more intimate. That's the START of lovemaking and is the parting "thank you" when its finished. JMHO.

Kisses vary by degree, and the intimacy is a function of how much feeling and passion you put into it, but I can kiss someone and it might not be intimate at all. Any consensual ass-play is intimate by its very nature because of how reticent most people are about exposing their anus to others touch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not a penetration girl when it come to my ass. Been there done that and I didn't like it, particularly if they came inside me there, despite my request they didn't.
I enjoy a finger rimming during foreplay, in as far as the first joint, and a bit of lube adds to the pleasure.
Licking of my ass...or somebody else's ass, is not for me.