Beards or Nah?

last reply
13 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you like guys with beards or blue shaved or with a little fuzz?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind a bit of sexy stubble, but I prefer clean shaven.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like my men cleaned shaved both above and below. If not you better have something special to offer. I do not know why men hate to shave for a lady the just spent hours to look great when he takes her out. You guys are strange species.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer facial hair...a neatly trimmed beard or goatee can be very sexy in my opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
Love some scruff! It can be very sexy. Also like more of a beard if it works for him and of course clean shaven is good too. But a little stubble is just... yum.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not a fan of the beard I' sorry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How would you girls react if a guy with stubble or a small beard rubed it on ur pussy...its quite rough...but I think it feels good
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I do not know why men hate to shave for a lady the just spent hours to look great when he takes her out. You guys are strange species.

You've just spent hours to look 'great' simply to go out somewhere and you think not wasting time shaving (if your partners happy with that) is strange. Now that's strange. Personally I reckon you probably looked better before you started getting ready. My wife wore lipstick and makeup once when she was trying to look 'good' for me before we were going out. Fortunately it was urged by a friend of hers because my thoughts were, oh no, please, bring back your natural skin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well people are either a 'Pogonophile' or they're not a 'Pogonophile'.
A neatly trimmed 'Hirsute' countenance will quite often arouse, yet prevent serious 'Whisker Rash' on the inside of a lady's thighs.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love beards on men.
It feels good when it rubs on my naked skin. Mmmmmmmm
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I sometimes like the look of a few days beard, but in bed, my guy needs to be clean shaven.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love beards on men.
Ungovernable
0 likes
A big "Nah."

But a little end of day roughness is very sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
If he can be clean shaven enough to not cause rashes then that's grand, but most men are already rough enough to sand off my skin even a few hours after shaving. If you can't leave my eczema and allergy prone skin intact by shaving well then have the decency to have at least enough beard for it to be soft!

I don't mind clean shaven, stubble or beard aesthetically (apart from the occasional pretentious soul patch or whatever) but in practical terms, my skin makes the choice of not having permanent rashes thank you.