How do you feel about Tall guys

last reply
33 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anyone can answer men or women but i figured id ask Im 6'10" and i was wondering if their is a "too tall" lol or is that a thing you look for in a guy...or hell do you look for a tall girl

....discuss biggrin
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I go for tall girls more than tall guys! I'm only 5'4", so tall guys dwarf me, and I'm more attracted to guys under 6' but there have been exceptions.
Lurker
0 likes
As far as I know, most women love a tall guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 5 ft 6 in. So for me 6 ft is tall. If I had my choice around 6 ft would be my preference. That way we are face to face when dancing and can still kiss while fucking. But I would not turn down someone taller or shorter if they otherwise interested me.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 5 ft 6 in. So for me 6 ft is tall. If I had my choice around 6 ft would be my preference. That way we are face to face when dancing and can still kiss while fucking. But I would not turn down someone taller or shorter if they otherwise interested me.

Brandie
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Im only 5'4 so not sure id want to like walk beside anyone over say 6'2.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
LOVE 'em! my boyfriends tend to be six feet and taller, the tallest being 6'8". you're looking like an extra tall glass of water, op?

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Were you when I was a teen? I am 5'11" and my husband is 6'5". Most of my teenage years I towered over most of the guys.

I would have loved to be asked by guy of 6'10" to go dancing or do most anything else you could think of.

Remember in heels I am going to be a bit over six two or more.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
We are all the same size when laying down both having parts of our bodies that join in the right places so why would anyone worry?
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
I'm 6'3", but the shortest girl I ever dated was 5'2", which was a pretty big difference. Everyone always comented on it, which I'm sure you must run into as well even with a woman much taller than 5'2". My wife is 5'7", which seems like a more comfortable/less noticed gap in our heights. Most of the relatively few women I've dated expressed an appreciation for taller men... but then they would just to be nice, wouldn't they?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being about 6’6” myself, this has been a very interesting thread. I have to admit that I’m a little surprised at the number of ladies that expressed hesitation about being with someone that’s extra tall. Just think, if you were in a crowd, he would be easy to spot, so you’d never lose him. You’d never again have to get that step-stool to screw in a light bulb. Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone that can easily reach that top shelf? One can only hope that his character would be such that you not only look up to him physically, but emotionally as well.

A CORRECTION:

In the trailer to my post it mentions Tempme as the author. For very personal reasons, she has changed her name to Sweet_Sassy. I'm adding this because I don't know of any way to edit that trailer now that I've posted it. I forgot to make the change, so this is my mistake.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not gonna lie, taller guys are a big turn on for me and I don't think I've ever seen someone taller than like 6'5. I also have a tall guy fantasy, riding him standing up like I'm scaling Everest. lol. anyone wanna act that one out with me? haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Stormdog
I'm 6'3", but the shortest girl I ever dated was 5'2", which was a pretty big difference. Everyone always comented on it, which I'm sure you must run into as well even with a woman much taller than 5'2". My wife is 5'7", which seems like a more comfortable/less noticed gap in our heights. Most of the relatively few women I've dated expressed an appreciation for taller men... but then they would just to be nice, wouldn't they?

I once went out with a girl in high school who was 5'0" (I was 6'6") and an older woman approached up in the movie theater and said "its so nice you take your daughter to the movies. As you can imagine this took all of the romance out of the evening and it was a bit awkward for a bit after that even. Memories of that are initially what inspired this thread lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I'm the weird one around here because I don't really like people being taller than me, and basically everyone is. Looking up at someone makes me think I'm back in school...I prefer to be able to look straight ahead and look in someone's eyes at my height, and not just talking guys, but also coworkers etc. Makes everything less of a strain on the neck.
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
0 likes
6'10"? That's not even "tall" in my family. I'm just a shade over 6' and am the shortest woman in two generations. *shrugging* Come hang out with my brother and my father and my uncles and you'll start to see that you're not tall, the rest of the world is short.

It's all about accepting yourself. Took me until I was about 25 to be good with literally always being the tallest woman, if not the tallest person (factoring in heels or clogs here) in the room. Now, with 25 just a distant memory, I'm very okay with my height. Women might initially be attracted to you (or not attracted to you) because of your height, but it's your personality, your manners, that are the features that matter.

xxJennifer
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by bigfella4492

I once went out with a girl in high school who was 5'0" (I was 6'6") and an older woman approached up in the movie theater and said "its so nice you take your daughter to the movies. As you can imagine this took all of the romance out of the evening and it was a bit awkward for a bit after that even. Memories of that are initially what inspired this thread lol

Pretty funny in hindsight, and if you'd been in your twenties or so you both would have probably found it hilarious, but yes, in high school and at that tender age we tend to be self-conscious and easily embarrassed. Such an awkward time! Thanks for the reply, enjoyed it.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 5'3 and my husband was 6'5 so we made an interesting couple! I didn't love him because he was tall or handsome but because if his amazing heart! Now I'm more inclined to find men under 6' I just feel more comfortable not having to strain my neck back and it's easier to kiss that way too!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm 6'5". I'm a good guy, but I don't trust any of those other tall mother fuckers and you shouldn't either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by goodhusband
I'm 6'5". I'm a good guy, but I don't trust any of those other tall mother fuckers and you shouldn't either.

*feels the knife slide in* We were supposed to be brothers *dies dramatically*
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
They're all the same when they're flat out in my bed...

And that goes for tall girls too.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Shorter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never found Tall meant better lover, or even more fun. For me, maybe because I am not tall myself, I have never bothered about how tall a man, or woman, is. Just what they were like, and if they could make me laugh.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Oops

There you go thinking about me again.... peeps are gonna start talkin ? Short girls stop growing sooner because perfection doesn't take as long
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Deenuh

Her legs are definitely longer than his though.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by noll

Her legs are definitely longer than his though.

you have an eye for details,