Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Things You Should Never Hide From Your Partner....

last reply
45 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am a firm believer that one should never "hide" anything. Relationships can never blossom or grow if they are founded on deception. If you are holding back information that you know your partner would want to know, make no mistake about it, that is just as bad as a lie. Your partner deserves your respect and honesty just as you deserve from them.
Lurker
0 likes
That the bra she bought you is loose :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you are ovulating and when aunt flo visits.
Lurker
0 likes
Never hide anything. Always be honest.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Harbors_Rose
I am a firm believer that one should never "hide" anything. Relationships can never blossom or grow if they are founded on deception. If you are holding back information that you know your partner would want to know, make no mistake about it, that is just as bad as a lie. Your partner deserves your respect and honesty just as you deserve from them.

All of that and Skittles... she gets really pissed when I hide her Skittles.
With a whisper, a touch, a kiss,
I showed her the path,
She ran to the arms
Of baby's safe harbor.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by angelaslater
What really goes through my mind about some men. I think I'd be divorced in a heartbeat

Tell us more!
0 likes
Tempted to just say, Don't hide all the keys to all the vehicles in someplace like, say, the koi pond in the front yard...but yah, sometimes a girl has to let her bitch flag fly. So...

Don't hide your love, don't be sparing in your affections. Not just sexual demonstrations of affection; small, careful things, like laying out his clothes every night in order of his dressing (socks, underwear, undershirt, shirt, trousers/jeans, belt), can be huge demonstrations of care.

A guarded heart is a lonely heart. Be mindful of that, always.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are things that I don't want to know about her and things I don't want her to know about me.
I don't care to know how many guys she was with before we married. I don't care to tell her how many guys I was with either.
We started a life together, why drag people from the past into it?

As far as what we should share goes, I would say spending, money, how nutty our families might be.
Lurker
0 likes
Money troubles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't believe in hiding things. What you see is what you get.

But, I believe little things matter. The small kindnesses that we do for our partners are glue that helps to mend tougher times. I fold laundry, make delicious meals, provide a safe and nice house. bridges can be built over the chasms in a relationship with small bricks of kindness and caring.

However I am writing this on no sleep so it is probably rubbish
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We negotiate this long before we were married. He knew I would have other Sex Partners and I certainly knew the same. I told my husband he had two choices. One he could know every detail, who, where, when. what and how good the play was. Gosh almost sound like a News Reporter when they did not make the news. Or he could know nothing about all those things. Except when it is likely I will be home.

He has the same rights also.

My guy chose the last and therefore there is nothing to lie about.

It has worked well for us for many and years and there is a strong bond and sexual action between us still.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
your stash.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From past experience, a few key things..

1. The "count" of past lovers. it might be painful, but honesty is best.
2. the presence of potential competition
3. concerns about anything in the relationship
4. things you want to do -- new sex positions, fantasies, etc ... better they know about these
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Anything.