58 replies
4.0k views
1 watcher
6 likes
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

That's cool a f. As the kids say.

I don't think the kids put a space between the a and the f though.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

So you just stole my idea, wow.

you actually think i am capable of an original idea? oh, you poor deluded silly man.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I don't think the kids put a space between the a and the f though.

No, probably not. I spelled hatin' on FB using the apostrophe and my kids laughed at me for a week.
Force of Nature
0 likes
Back when I was bi a fwb told me of a woman who just lay there motionless while he did his best, which I promise you was very good. He introduced us, thinking maybe she preferred women. I got the same result, no matter what I did.

So, something that moves even less? I don't think so.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A sex doll, no. I have toys that work just fine or I get find a real guy to fuck me.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Mistress looking for a long term sub to train for a very long time

Kinks:humiliation,pegging,chastity,ass worship,rope play,toilet play,feet worship, CBT,anal,bondage,joi,cei,cum,edging, sissy training if you ready

Kik me at mistress552221

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

With the new wave of AI, what could the sex dolls become????

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

Well, I have a MASSIVE toy collection, so I don't see much difference between a phallic toy and a body-shaped one. That being said, no serious appeal there for me, but I wouldn't be against it if somebody wanted to incorporate one or more into our play or watch me use one.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Probably not although a doll might be better than a few I have had sex with. Given the choice likely I would choose a cold shower.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sure, I am a sex doll fetish too. I love sex dolls with big boobs and fat asses. My first sex doll Sarah is from Sexdollpartner(https://www.sexdollpartner.com/). Her boobs are made of TPE materials. Sometimes I feel like they touch much more comfortably than real women.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

What in the hell is a male sex doll lol

0 likes

Well, I've used a fleshlight before. I'd give a doll a try but no way would I purchase one for what they're worth.

I'd treat it as another toy, although this toy would be bigger and more ways to play with it.

Easily amused
0 likes

I'd take her out to dinner and a movie first

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

I suppose if I was back single again and looking for "relief", I might make the investment. Some of the high-end ones look like they are pretty realistic but also cost an horrific amount of money. And it is still a toy, so not really a substitute for human contact, just a novel way to get your rocks off.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the StoriesSpace "Not What It Looks Like" comp is now up.

Plus One

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Magical_felix

Sounds like the premise of an indie horror movie.

Like some dude goes home with some chick and wakes up in the morning to the call of breakfast is being served only the chick was actually talking to a real doll that she’s having a full blown conversation with and the guy can’t find his keys or his clothes and the chick is like don’t be rude say hello to my roommate and she motions to the doll and the guy passes out and then wakes up tied to the bed and hears the chick arguing with the doll talking about he’s seen too much and then silence and then the chick is like no Dolly, it’s too late to let him go and like it’s the doll that’s the voice of reason while the chick is trying to convince the doll to help get rid of the dude.

I would be scared as fuck.

Anna Kendrick did a series on Netflix with a sex doll that she talks to and it gets a bit crazy. It was hilarious.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Sure thing, it's all about personal choice, right?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Personally, I believe in respecting individual choices when it comes to matters of intimacy and companionship. When it comes to sex dolls, it really depends on individual preferences. Some folks are open to the idea, while others might not feel comfortable with it. It's all about what works for you and what you're comfortable with. Speaking of companionship during those long, lonely nights, I've come across an interesting website: https://www.ovdoll.com/p/realistic-sex-dolls/. It's just another option in the vast array of choices available out there. Some people find solace and comfort in such alternatives, while others prefer different avenues.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Never thought of it.

I have a perfectly live warm an wonderful body that welcomes me and provides everything live. No make believe with us.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Molly Doll definitely!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No. Why would you do that when the world is full of real people?

Quantum Tease
0 likes

I just can't see the point. As mentioned above, toys are fine and (probably) more portable.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sorry not interested its just not me...

0 likes

Never thought about it but after seeing the pic of the guy why not? How is it any different than my bob battery operated boyfriend. Aka the vibrator.