Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had your wife or girl fuck you with a strap on?

last reply
169 replies
21.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not !!!,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes she has. It is very sexy and hot and leads to intense orgasm with a creamy reward for her.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife did it once. I loved it she said she did when we did it. But now she says it is dirty. Love the feel as she was in control and pushed in quickly. It was so fast and unexpected that my eyes bulged and my cock was the hardest it has ever been. I started to leak cum but did not get to shoot it out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Please, may I have another?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Please, may I have another?
Pussý Addict
0 likes
As yet it is an unfulfilled fantasy although I have offered my ass for pegging to one or two special female friends here who know who they are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love anal play....just not with a Mack Truck....but yes, I have been pegged more than once. The absolute first time was at a party ( a group of about 20 men/women) and some of the women were teasing guys trying to goad us into getting pegged. Most of the men were shying away from the invite, so I got up my courage and volunteered. Needless to Say, I much enjoyed it with the whole group watching (Confession: I love being watched) ! And as a side reward a few of the women ordered me to a massage table for a wonderful time of getting my cock sucked by multiple ladies, having some wonderful pussies in my face, a finger or two in my ass, and all over body rub. May I have another?
0 likes
Yes, my wife and I did it a few times. I think I enjoyed it more than she did. I think we need a better one that either vibrated or was inside her as she took my ass. It was hot because she took me while I was wearing crotchless panties, garter and stockings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never used a strap on but have used a dildo many times... even shared a 12"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No but I am really interested.
Rainbow in the Dark
0 likes
Yes. I'm bi but our relationship is closed so it's the closest I get to the real thing now. We don't use it very often at the moment (we have young kids...). It's different from the real thing, I won't say better or worse, just different. OK, the real thing feel better if done right, but I never had the level of emotional attraction with a guy, just the physical attraction.

For those wanting to try it, or tried it but not had much luck:

The first one we tried was a set in the Vac-U-Lock series, that included the leather harness, two plugs for the wearer and a probe dildo to fit on to the back. The harness was a bit fiddly to get on the first time, but OK. The attachments for her we not great, and awkward to space to be comfortable and insert without the bit that goes in the back touching the on that goes in the front, if you see what I mean. The dildo for me I found too pointy and not thick enough, but that's personal preference. The base also dug into my partner a bit uncomfortably. A bit of extra padding stuffed between it and her skin helped, but still, I don't think I would recommend the system for strap ons.

The other accessories do help make the dildos more versatile though, e.g. handles, suction cups, turning two into one double ended etc. The quality of the attachments varies - the pink jelly one it came with went weird and oily after only a year or so. The UR3 "realistic" one, whilst it felt great, soon got a very strong chemical smell, so I threw all those out. They have since introduced some silicone ones, which I've replaced them with, they seem good. The smooth purple one is probably good if you are turned off my cocks, and feels pretty good even if you aren't. The realistic ones aren't bad, though obviously the texture isn't exactly perfect.

What we have bought but have yet to try together is a Feeldoe (well, the Realdoe version). She's meant to be able to hold it in just with her internal muscles - we'll see, some modified undies might help if not. There are also some more expensive and fancy looking harnesses around now that let you use any dildo with a flat base - I recommend looking at sex toy blog reviews to find out the best available at the moment. We may try them at some point, once the kids are old enough for us to arrange time without them...

Punked competition entry: Punk’s Undead

A very naughty Catholic schoolgirl: Emma (Part 1) (RR) | (Part 2)

Horror: Women Of Dark Desires(RR), Doll Parts (EP), Lo! Baphomet! A Queer Erotic Horror (OS)

A cheeky little micro: Go Fuck Yourself!

Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
Oh yes! How did I miss this thread for so long? Pegging is one of our favorite forms of intimacy. She really loves it, and I adore the look on her face as she fucks me. I'm hoping we do it again this weekend.
Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by starbelliedboy
What we have bought but have yet to try together is a Feeldoe (well, the Realdoe version). She's meant to be able to hold it in just with her internal muscles - we'll see, some modified undies might help if not.

Here is a Feeldoe/Realdoe review. I am a little loose at times to be able to hold a doe well. I love to be fisted. I can hold one and make it work, but it doesn't always feel secure. My girlfriend has no such problem, she is able to fuck my pussy and my arse, satisfying us both. I am sure your wife will find the doe much better for her than a harness, and you may find it better too.

I also recommend Vaseline. Put it on the doorknob so the kids can't get in.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex and I bought a strap-on when I was 19. We played with it a lot but I never actually got fucked with it, because I made the mistake of picking one that was absolutely huge - it had been made for experienced gay/bi guys (we bought it at a sex shop in Brighton) and I was an inexperienced definitely-straight-even-though-i-think-about-cock-a-lot guy. Sucking it was fun, though, and even better it had this insertable part that went in my gf's pussy. Not only did that give her more control of the thing, it felt really good. If she put the harness on 'too' tightly, she couldn't move without feeling like she was getting fucked. So a very fun game was for her to put it on, me to tie her up, get it super tight, then tickle her till she came.

I've had non-strappable-dildoes used on my ass lots of times by women, but an actual strap on eludes me.
Once there was a man with a little too much time on his hands...
Rainbow in the Dark
0 likes
Quote by Grace

Here is a Feeldoe/Realdoe review. I am a little loose at times to be able to hold a doe well. I love to be fisted. I can hold one and make it work, but it doesn't always feel secure. My girlfriend has no such problem, she is able to fuck my pussy and my arse, satisfying us both. I am sure your wife will find the doe much better for her than a harness, and you may find it better too.

I also recommend Vaseline. Put it on the doorknob so the kids can't get in.

Belated thanks for that review - we'll certainly give it a try. I do wonder if maybe we shouldn't have started with the largest size though, it feels pretty heavy! I love them big though so....

Also, good Vaseline trick, sadly they're at an age where not being able to come in would result in screaming rather than going off to do something else, and having your children scream is a big turn off (as well as the parental instincts being stronger than the libido...)

Punked competition entry: Punk’s Undead

A very naughty Catholic schoolgirl: Emma (Part 1) (RR) | (Part 2)

Horror: Women Of Dark Desires(RR), Doll Parts (EP), Lo! Baphomet! A Queer Erotic Horror (OS)

A cheeky little micro: Go Fuck Yourself!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Strapon.....No...butt plug...maybe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My lover and I are into anal play and she pegs me on a regular basis We both enjoy having our asses filled.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
gf did. it was her idea and we both loved it
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes numerous times with different sizes. I love it.
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
IDK, somehow it doesn't appeal to me, having a woman penetrate me with a cold dildo. I would love to have had a person with an actual hot fleshy cock penetrate me when I was younger and single, though.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library