New Microfiction: Through a Window and an earlier one: In a Tight Spot
Exhibitinist category story co authored with LostCoyote 👍🏻 Fully Exposed
New Microfiction: Through a Window and an earlier one: In a Tight Spot
Exhibitinist category story co authored with LostCoyote 👍🏻 Fully Exposed
Quote by clum
So, now this has been brought to my attention, I've started paying more attention to my penis. And I tend towards the right, which seems to put me in the minority here.
Left
Newest: Daphne's Halloween, Part One | Back Forty | Heartbombing The Heartland [RR!]
Hottest: Skiing with Keith & Kate | Amy's Mom [RR!] | Band Camp | Lewd Beach | A Hole New World
Generally right, I think. It's such a natural thing, I don't think about it normally. Just happens.😊
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Quote by Seeker4
Generally right, I think. It's such a natural thing, I don't think about it normally. Just happens.😊
Once you realize you dress either left or right, you generally don't think about it again. I'd actually never heard the term "dress left/right" until I was graduating and had to get fitted for a suit. The tailor asked me, "Do you dress left or right?" I told him I had no idea what he was talking about. He explained. Over many more suit fittings, I always told the tailor I dress left as soon as we started the fitting.