Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

would you give up sex, or alcohol??

last reply
80 replies
8.1k views
0 watchers
7 likes
alcohol
That is easy, alcohol. I have not been drunk since the early 80s in college and only drink occasionally now.
Gave up alcohol in spring of 1998.
Neither. I have given up all my vices. Those are the only two left. lol
I don't drink much so would be no problem for me to choose.

Don't believe everything that you read.

I drank too much in my younger days so I Totally gave up alcohol. I will never give up Sex.

Alcohol, of course. It's overrated anyway. I've cut down massively on my alcohol consumption a year ago, and I'm amazed how much better I sleep, feel, and live.

That stuff is not worth the hype.

Straightedge.

Sex forever and ever.

Don’t drink any more….there some periods of time I feel like I have also given up sex….but along comes relief when all seems lost.

I’ve been married for almost 14 years and our sex life is about as stale as a month old slice of Wonder Bread, so I’ve basically already given up sex. Alcohol is definitely here to stay.

I'm getting older and don't see as much action as I did in past years. That being said... Don't touch my beer!

Alcohol

Given my minimal rate of alcohol consumption, maybe a glass of wine a quarter, alcohol. Not that I have much of a sex life outside of my own hands right now, but if I was going to give one up and focus on the other, I would ditch the alcohol and go for more sex.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Alcohol for sure

Currently not having either.

Have not had PIV sex for 30+ years as my wife was not interested sex, long before divorce.

I have never knowingly consumed alcohol.

Penis and balls get a workout, by my hands though.

Don’t drink 🤷‍♂️

I actually did this once. Worst 20 minutes of my life.