Do you masturbate at work?

last reply
167 replies
17.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
With all the news about zoom masturbations' in the news I thought why not lol One of the guys thought I was coming down with covid when I got close smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i have masturbated at work while on the phone to my husband. He describes in vivid detail what his gorgeous BBC wants to do to me when i get home. Of course, my office door is closed and locked. And he always does exactly what he promised me he would do. Knowing that he will actually do what he is describing, gets me even hornier.
0 likes
Since I work at home, every time and often?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I do. Sometimes in the rest room. I have done it in the cubicle when I know no one else is there.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, at a previous employer, was super horny for my wife. Now that we're married I just wait to get home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No time. I'm too busy and it's not romantic at all.
Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes
There's a policy there about that, we can't. Lol!!

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Quite often, about once a week. Especially if there is a sexy bit of eye candy in our open plan office who treats me to a nice leg show or an upskirt. I go into a cubicle in the men’s toilet and jerk one off adding to the semen stains on the walls made by innumerable guy’s before me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My work is masturbation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, for I'm not in my desired field of work, and I would always feel the rush to complete the work and move out of the office as soon as I can.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's been a while but I have. It's a little bit of a thrill knowing that someone could catch you.
Lurker
0 likes
it was rare before working at home - now its just a normal part of the day smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I have many times. Today even.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I haven't but I'm usually very busy. Maybe if I had time I would.