Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Help us celebrate the brilliant and prolific KAT (techgoddess) as she reaches 250 stories!

last reply
21 replies
2.1k views
1 watcher
12 likes
1 like
The prolific and talented Kat / techgoddess has a following that is even greater than her productivity.

She has written – and continues to write – with some of the most talented writers Lush has to offer, yet she is approachable and helpful to her friends and colleagues.

Let me therefore propose that we celebrate Kat's amazing achievement, reached by only 9 other Lush authors, ever!

Congratulations, KAT!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats, KAT!
Here's a little advice for the days ahead...

The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
CELEBRATE! CELEBRATE! Dance to the music!

TG, you've done did good at least 250 times. Mega-congrats.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Easily amused
0 likes
That's a seriously cool achievement.

I've been trying to find a quote--I thought it was Hemmingway--about how, if you want to be a writer, the ante is a million published words. Apparently he didn't say it, but somebody did. Anyway, you've done that, and then some.

Really pride-worthy achievement, Kat. I hope you are psyched!

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Woohoo!!! Amazing!!! Congrats, Kat and keep em cumming

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Kat!

1 like
Only 250? Come on, Kat, you need to get cracking.FKMqwdzWzplAf3a7

Actually, Congratulations.

That's a lot of imagining, writing, and editing there. And doesn't even include your SS stories. Thanks for the sharing your creativity with us.
Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
Woohooo! You're amazing!

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
3 likes

My apologies for such a delay in saying thank you! I’ve been up here in Michigan and unable to spend much time on Lush as I’ve been keeping my grandson busy this week (or is it the other way around?).

I have been sneaking on in down moments to read and vote on comp stories and have less than a handful left to read! That has been no easy feat on my phone! LOL!

Many thanks to James and to all of you who posted messages for me here. It’s been strange not writing or editing this week, but I suppose after hitting thr 250 mark, a break isn’t a bad thing.

Fear not, I will be back at it once I’m back in Florida! Heading home tomorrow night. So, those of you waiting for Grace and Mac’s trip to Ireland, I should be submitting it by Tuesday!

Seriously, I DO need to get crackin’! I have my sights set on the Author 500 badge.

In the meantime, MANY THANKS AGAIN!

Kat

Please enjoy my 2nd place Unleashed competition story:

Alisha Unleashed

Latest story:

Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part 2 -Chapters 5-8

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Congratulations to one of my favourite lush authors, I always look forward to your writing and thanks to you I have explored different types of stories. Congratulations ? once again from this side of the pond.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Congratulations Kat. You deserve it,
Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like

What Mark said, Kat.  Huge accomplishment for any writer to achieve.  Congratulations!

Meagan
The Linebacker
0 likes

Happy Birthday, Kat!🎂

"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
1 like

Sorry for the tardy reply.

Superb achievement! Congratulations Kat!

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Congratulations 🎉🍾 Well done 👍🏻 

Hyphen Whore
1 like

Congratulations and thanks, Kat - for your 250 contribution writing achievement and for keeping it friendly and real, respectively. Keep up the impressive work and don't go changing ;) 

Sweet Epiphany: "Proud and Kinky" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/-sweet-epiphany-.aspx
Mindfuck: Love and Payback - "Foolish" Competition Third Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/humor/-mindfuck-love-and-payback-.aspx
The Ghost of Fucks That Never Were - "Debauched" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/-the-ghost-of-fucks-that-never-were-.aspx
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by Jaymal

Congratulations and thanks, Kat - for your 250 contribution writing achievement and for keeping it friendly and real, respectively. Keep up the impressive work and don't go changing ;) 

Thanks! I appreciate your remark more than you could know. I've been doubting my skill a LOT lately. 

Also, Congrats on your top-place finish in the recent comp! 

Please enjoy my 2nd place Unleashed competition story:

Alisha Unleashed

Latest story:

Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part 2 -Chapters 5-8

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1

Southern Gentleman
1 like

Congratulations Kat! 

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Congratulations my friend! Your a great author I love following you and watching you help others as well!