Announcing the Winners of our "Debauched" Story Competition

last reply
70 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Omitting excellent stories from the Top 10 for this competition was probably the hardest part of it for me. There were so many which could have made the shortlist. It would have been unfair of me to ask the judges to read the Top 30, so some very tough decisions had to be made.

We will most likely be handing out 15 - 20 RR's as a result! Our policy is the Top 3 will automatically be given an EP, and others in the Top 10 will be voted on by the EP panel should they be put up for the award.

There was a nice mix of "established" writers in here, and it was also lovely to see some new names amongst the places. A shout out to fillelapine and StarBelliedBoy for your excellent entries.

Here's the verdict from our panel of judges (which contains a mix of Senior Moderators, established writers and site contributors):

1st Place ($150): Arabella And The Author, by tams_back_yay.
2nd Place ($100):The Ghost of Fucks That Never Were, by Jaymal.
3rd Place ($50):When The Cat's Away, by Saucymh.

Rounding out a star-studded Top 10:

24 hours from Tulse Hill, by deviantsusie.
A Little Christmas Magic, by fillelapine.
New Life, by Piquet.
Satan Invades The Vatican, by StarBelliedBoy.
A Night On The Town, by DarkSide.
Birthday Bukkake Bonanza, by naughtyannie.
Don't Deliver Me From Evil, by vanessa26.

Congratulations to Tamara, Jake and Mags. I'll be in touch regarding your prizes.

Well done to those who made it into a tough Top 10, and a big thank you to everyone else who spent their time writing for this competition.

We will be setting up a new comp in the next week or so.

Cheers,

Nicola
Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
Thank you all, you rock big time!!

So many great stories for us mere readers to rejuice... I mean rejoice!

I'd have loved to see el_henke and WannabeWordsmith over there too biggrin

Thank you
Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Writius Eroticus
0 likes
As soon as I read Tam's, I secretly thought I'd eat my hat if it didn't win. Lucky escape really, as I got a new hat for Christmas so that would have taken some explaining.

Congratulations to all entrants for crafting some truly debauched tales. I actually read quite a few this time - including all of the top 10 - so I know how tough it must have been to whittle it down from the incredible field. Superb storytelling all round, and especially the podium writers who nailed it.

Shout out to deviantsusie too for her oh-so-close entry. Going for the never-been-done hat trick was a challenge in itself and to place 4th after two wins is an incredible achievement. Well done.

Loved being part of this competition. Keep up the amazing writing everyone, and thank you to Nicola, the judges and the site for giving us the vehicle with which to express our naughty sides.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 101 stories, nine micro-stories, and two poems with the following features:

* 26 Editor's Picks, 69 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 20 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Mega-congrats to all who entered with a tip of the old sombrero to the top ten and podium trio.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
I don't know how the judges whittled that list down, outstanding entries all around.
Two thumbs up and a round of applause for the judging panel.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Spectre of your Eleventh Grade English Teacher
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and kudos to all the entrants - so many great stories and great writing!
Rainbow in the Dark
0 likes
Well unholy shit, bend me over the altar and fuck me, Satan! I'm honoured to be listed alongside all those in the top ten, and congratulations to the three winners, they were indeed outstanding stories. I read all the top ten and most of the others, so it must have been hard judging. Well done, everyone!

Punked competition entry: Punk’s Undead

A very naughty Catholic schoolgirl: Emma (Part 1) (RR) | (Part 2)

Horror: Women Of Dark Desires(RR), Doll Parts (EP), Lo! Baphomet! A Queer Erotic Horror (OS)

A cheeky little micro: Go Fuck Yourself!

Charming as fuck
0 likes

Really well done to everyone who got their smut on for this one. A really strong field, so particular congrats to the podium peeps.

0 likes
Congratulations to the winners, top ten and all those who entered.

See you all again in the next one
Forum Player
0 likes
Congrats to the winner, the runner ups and the rest of the top ten.

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Well done to everyone involved.
Meagan
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Happily handing out a hearty well-done to all, but especially the winners and the crew that accompanied them with the honorable mentions. Congratulations.

Cheesy Alchemist
0 likes
Congratulations too all the winners and the top 10!! Fabulous job, all of you!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Admin: Post removed.

This is not the place to question the decisions of our judging panel or shortlisters.

Also see the competition rules page: https://www.lushstories.com/competitions/standard-rules.aspx

"Stories will be judged based on a number of factors. These include the average score received from surfers / members (stories need to have a minimum of 10 votes to qualify for the competition), but primarily, from the input of a selected panel of judges. The decisions on the winners are final, and no correspondence concerning any aspect of our choices will be entered into."
Troublemaker
0 likes
Congrats to our winners and Top Ten! I found the quality of stories to be really exceptional and thought this was a great comp to showcase the broad talent here on the site. Also a big shout out to all that entered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please will you restore my original post, and respond to the concerns raised. Removingy post does not solve anything. The above 'Standard' respone does not address the fact that the following requirement was not met by several entrants. I am sorry. I am not breaking any rules here.

Competition Theme
For this competition, imagine you are granted one wish (from Santa, a genie or alien!) and 24 hours in which it happens.

Why have a theme request if it isn't to be followed. Please reply to this post with due regard.

Thank you.

Catherine.
Indentured Grammar Fascist
0 likes
Thank you to all of you who read, commented, and voted on my story. I am truly grateful for the support.

I am also truly grateful for Nicola and the team of volunteer judges who sacrifice their time to conduct these competitions. Reading all of these stories is a feat in itself, but to have to narrow the scope to just 10 is very daunting.

I will use this thread as it was intended, to congratulate the winners and encourage those who participated to keep it up. Well done! Anything short of that seems trivial and petty, but that is just me.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by Cat_getsthecream
Please will you restore my original post, and respond to the concerns raised. Removingy post does not solve anything. The above 'Standard' respone does not address the fact that the following requirement was not met by several entrants. I am sorry. I am not breaking any rules here.

Competition Theme
For this competition, imagine you are granted one wish (from Santa, a genie or alien!) and 24 hours in which it happens.

Why have a theme request if it isn't to be followed. Please reply to this post with due regard.

Thank you.

Catherine.

The competition theme centred around having a wish fulfilled within a 24 hour time period. Santa/genie/alien were given as examples to help get ideas flowing.

I'd suggest that the time to query this isn't on a thread announcing the winners, which just takes the shine off their well-deserved victory and honestly looks like sour grapes, no matter the intention.

I'm sure if you PM Nicola, she will respond appropriately.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
What a storming Top Ten!

Hugs congrats to Tam at the top of the podium with her wonderful story with Jaymal and Mags snapping at her heels!

The standard of this was so high and this fantastic Top 10 represents that! Congrats to all finalists and all who entered!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is NOT sour grapes I can assure you. I made a fair and apologetic challenge. It was respectful. Thank you so much for replying.
Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
Congratulations Tam, it's up to you to do the 3-in-a-row now.
So much debauchery, so many different takes.. some big hitters missing from the Top 10. . WannabeWordsmith and CuriousAnnie, both your stories rocked.
At the risk of sounding like an Oscars speech, I won't list any more as I'm bound to forget someone.. Tam, I shall join you in Rumps for a beer or several.

Here's to the next one

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Congratulations to the podium, honorable mentions! Well done!

In my opinion, this latest competition contained an especially high quality of writing. I saw many more than ten worthy of Top Ten.

If not mentioned, try to remember many not mentioned received lots of votes, comments, reads ... there are usually more quality stories than the ten places. Your story DID receive more attention just by entering comps.

Thanks to Nicola and judges for your hard work on hosting these competitions.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Very many congratulations to the Top Three, and a round of applause to the other six runners-up who (along with myself) propped them up in the table. I'm honoured to be in their company.

I agree that there were some cracking stories this time, and I'd hate to have had to place them in any kind of order. There are a couple I haven't read yet, so will enjoy catching up over the next few days.

Well done again! Annie x

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Matriarch
0 likes

Competition Theme

Thank you.

Catherine.

Paid writers write to the brief.

"What would be your ultimate sexual fantasy if you had a whole day to fulfill it? What sort of debauchery can you conjure up in your mind's eye?"

The rest were given as examples as explained in other's posts.

Perhaps my explanation could have been clearer, for which I apologize.

I'd be interested to hear your arguments for stories in the Top 10 which you felt didn't meet the brief. But not so in a public forum. It's more than a little disrespectful to the winners. Kind of like voting down other entrants' stories.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
congratulations to everyone who made the list. it's always nice to see some new faces on it, too. the comps should me meant to be fun and a challenge to write your best. some really great writers here have stepped up during some of the past and present comps and really shown what they are capable of. respect to all of them/you for showing us what amazing story telling and erotica look like and raising the bar for the rest of us and congratz to the top 10. you did good.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
This is NOT sour grapes I can assure you. I made a fair and apologetic challenge. It was respectful. Thank you so much for replying.

in all fairness there were a few examples of confusion with the theme which resulted in a few re-writes by authors. I think that, going forward, we'll make sure that the rules and themes are much more concretely stated. as Nicky said, it could have been a bit clearer. still, that doesn't take away from those in the top 10 who just nailed it. and no worries, there's another one around the corner. comps are never going to go away. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Southern Charmer
0 likes

Well done to the winners and to all that made the top 10!

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2