Login

Announcing the winners of our Unleashed competition

last reply
20 replies
4 watchers
73 likes
Charming as fuck
6 likes

My my, this was a fun one to judge. Any reports that I'm late getting this one out because I had to keep stopping for 'comfort breaks' are just vicious rumours and they will be flatly denied 😇

The quality was so good for this one that I chickened out of a top ten and instead sent the judges thirteen fantastic stories for them to read.

There was one runaway winner for this one. He's come close in a few comps of late, but there was no doubt about this one, so a huge congratulations to WannabeWordsmith (anyone else thinks he needs to change his username, lol) for the win here. Talk about tension!

He's closely followed by Lush's all-time most popular author, the lovely techgoddess, so Kat, very well done to you. Rounding out the top three was an absolutely delightful tale from TheShyThespian.

I'll be in touch with the winners regarding their prizes (probably tomorrow) and I'll be sorting the competition admin over the next day or two.

Meantime, here is the full top thirteen, in case anyone is needing some new stories to check out. Very well done to you all. This was a closely fought contest and there are some absolute gems in there.

1. Being Driven Slowly Mad by WannabeWordsmith

2. Alisha Unleashed by techgoddess

3. Down the Rabbit Hole by TheShyThespian

4. The Captain Of Her Heart by Mojavejoe420

5. Hexentanz by Piquet

6. Sir by chris21235

7. Pick Me Please Pick Me! by EmmaEddie72

8. Tied by el_henke

9. Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story.by CuriousAnnie

10. The Key by deviantsusie

11. Shivani by NishasWorld

12. A Hot Wife Secretly Trains her Husband To Be Her Own Dom by john456berry

13. The Dollification of Olivia by PrincessC

Thank you so much to everyone who took part, and to everyone who helped me judge. Thanks also to those who read, encourage and vote. It's your comments and likes which keep our authors motivated.

A new competition will be announced shortly.

Simple Scribbler
1 like

worship :worship:

Huge congrats to WW, Kat, and TheShyThespian, and rest of top 13! Wow! All amazing stories!!!

I didn’t get to read as many as I would have liked. I’ll do better next comp! Great writing all!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Many top notch stories in this competition — hearty congratulations to the winners.

"It seemed like a nice neighborhood to have bad habits in.” Raymond Chandler

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
6 likes

I am thrilled that after many years and a variety of comps to finally make the top three. Congratulations to WW and Shy Thespian for their 1st and 3rd place wins and to all of the amazing stories that placed. Having read all of them, I can honestly say I was grateful to not have to be a judge! SO many great stories and different takes on the same theme.

Wannabewordsmith, it may be time to change that moniker. 😉Just sayin’😘

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read my story. I appreciate the support so very much! 🥰

Please enjoy my 2nd Unleashed story:

Alisha Unleashed

My newest story:

If You Fly, I’ll Buy

Current series:

The First Time Chronicles - Part Four: How Gary Deflowers Miss Johnson's Niece (Gary & Amina)

Boardrooms & Boudoirs (Mac & Grace)

A fun Quickie Sex story:

Nailed On The Rails

Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
3 likes

Congrats everyone!! Winners and contestants!

Thank you all for offering so many different takes on this genre, helping to undemonise and destigmitise such a fascinating world.

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
1 like

Congratulations to the winners! I enjoyed the different takes people had on this one, too. 😈 A fun comp - thank you, Jen. X

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

Sensual Hobgoblin
3 likes

Congrats to the top three and the other winners! Just making the list was an accomplishment to be proud of. Wonderful writing all around.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Writius Eroticus
5 likes

Say what?!

Wowow. I just woke up and found out. Had to double check it wasn't a dream.

I'm stunned. The quality of the stories was insane and I read just about all of them I think. I'm not surprised it was hard to shortlist them. Glad it wasn't my job.

Congratulations to everyone who entered, made the top 13, and my fellow podium sharers. So well deserved. It's an honour to be among such talent on this site. Reading other people's stories here pushes me to work at honing my own writing, so thank you to everyone who publishes here and helps make the site what it is.

Thanks as always to Jen, the judges, mods and the team who keep the site's lights on. You're all awesome. Drinks are on me. 🍻

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 101 stories, nine micro-stories, and two poems with the following features:

* 26 Editor's Picks, 69 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 20 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

Congratulations to everybody who won. Your stories were all spectacular. This competition was a lot of fun and I can’t believe I placed! 🌈

"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Oyster Catcher
6 likes

Wow! Chuffed to make the podium. It's especially rewarding with so many fabulous and diverse stories in the competition. Well done to Kat and WW for their podium places, and to the rest of the top 13 - and to all who entered. Thank you so much to Jen, the judges and everyone else involved in putting these competitions together. They are always a bit of a rollercoaster for me and I'm not sure I've got the energy to keep doing this lol 😊- we will see...

Down the Rabbit Hole - My latest competition entry.

The Intimate and Top Secret Files of Lady Jackhammer - 3rd place in the 'Punked' competition.

Samhain Shenanigans of the Satyr - 3rd place in the 'Halloweenie' competition

Rookie Scribe
3 likes

Well done to everyone else who entered and congratulations to the top 13 winners. Lots for me to read.

Dirty Stop-out
5 likes

Congratulations WW, your story was sizzling and certainly the clear winner. Congrats to everyone on the shortlist. A true bakers dozen of depraved filth and I’m chuffed to be among them. 🥂

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

2 likes

An amazing, disgraceful (by society's standards), and absolutely delightful competition!

Congratulations to the Top 3 – all three worthy of being there! WW, Kat, and Jason – hearty congratulations, and applause!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

And congratulations to the Other 10 – I haven't yet read them all, but well done!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Congrats, and well deserved!

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

You called this one absolutey right imho. Congratulations, WW, Kat and the thespian!

Cheesy Alchemist
7 likes

Woop woop!

Congratulations to the extended top 10 and super congrats to the top 3. So well-deserved! I'm stoked and chuffed to see I ranked too! ...despite my story being the literal opposite of the theme *giggles* I'm such a rebel LOL

Thank you, everyone, for your participation, help and support. The comps would be dull without so many authors sweating blood and tears or the readers cheering for us.

I see there are a handful top stories that slipped my attention. I'll have to catch up with those!

Southern Charmer
3 likes

Congratulations to the top three and to everyone else who placed! There was some stiff competition and you all brought it!

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

Best down-under
3 likes

Congratulations to all who entered, to those who were in the top thirteen and in particular to the well deserved trio on the podium. Thanks to all who read and commented on the entries and to the organisers and judges of this fun competition.

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
4 likes

Aw, the warmest congratulations to everyone who entered and was placed and to Mr. Wordsmith - the most of them all. This is an incredibly charged story and a very fitting tribute to my mother country—we are very kinky!

And to our Goddess, that was magic through your fingers!

We are so fortunate, too, there are excellent authors here, writing such powerful erotica. 😘

This is my collection of muses and stories.

The Pianist - Dreamers must eat, and at their lowest ebb, any dream is still possible.

Vengeance - At the end of her tether, Anais descends into an all-consuming need for revenge.

Troublemaker
3 likes

Congrats everyone! My apologies as I'm recently back from a long absence from Lush and regret I have not read the entries. But I will!

Great to see some familiar top writers and also a few names that look newer, at least to me. Great to see the ongoing writing quality here.!