Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pick Me Please Pick Me!

"As we walk to the room we pass an elderly couple. "Good evening," and I hear her say "What a lovely dress." She must mean mine, as Lisa had removed hers in the lift."

79
19 Comments 19
2.5k Views 2.5k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Unleashed

Author's Notes

"I had to wait my turn. Emma would tell me when she would be ready. All I did know was that by the time it was my turn, she would be well and truly used."

She is nervous, her mouth is dry, and the butterflies in her tummy flutter and as she reaches the stairs, she catches sight of herself in the mirror. She smiles as she takes a closer look at the reflection. The girl is dressed in a simple, short, off-white dress which highlights her figure. Her breasts are full and, despite the lack of a bra, they are firm. She checks her bottom. Her hands stroke her cheeks and cup her buttocks. There is no panty line, as there are no panties.

Yes, she thinks, they will be pleased. Her hands instinctively stroke the collar, a simple black leather strap with a silver clasp, so visible against her pale skin and blond hair. Everybody can see it. And her pussy tingles.

 

Emma

 

“She's here.”

We both watch as she scans the large bar. It is busy, the many delegates of the Trade Fair having retired for a well-earned drink, or three. Most are your typical salesman, here to see what they will be selling next year, and on company expenses, which means they will make the most of the night.

A small group of men next to the door take a closer look, but that is hardly surprising as she looks stunning and even at this distance, I can see she is wearing the collar we had sent her. I wonder if she has worn it on the way here or, did she put it on when she got here?

She eventually spots me and walks towards us. I watch the eyes follow her across the room.

Eddie stands. She greets him with a smile and a kiss, then it is my turn, and, as she goes to kiss my cheek, I gently cup her face and kiss her, properly, and she responds.

As we chat, I scan the room. Everybody has returned to their conversations, although a few glance over to where we are sitting.

“Do you like your collar?”

“Yes, I’ve never worn one before.”

“Did you wear it on the way here?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl.” She smiles.

“And what are you wearing?”

“Just what you can see.”

“Nothing else?”

“Nothing. Other than the plug.”

“Good girl. Do you like it?”

“Well, yes, I think so. It takes a while to get used to it.”

We sip our drinks and, as Eddie tops up our glasses, I reach into his jacket pocket. Lisa freezes as I clip the chain onto her collar.

“That’s better,” I say, and standing, I gently tug on the chain, encouraging her to her feet. She hesitates, so I tug again, and this time she stands, so I take a couple of steps, and she follows me. A few more steps, and I circle back towards our table, and we sit.

Lisa is shaking, just slightly, her eyes flicking left and right. I look around the room. Yes, they saw that. Several men are looking directly at us, and a few women. Good girl, I think, and I reach into Eddie’s jacket again and then take Lisa's arm, and she allows me to fasten the strap. As I fasten the other, I look around again. I can see two, perhaps three, small groups of men looking directly towards us.

“Do you like them, Lisa?”

“Yes, but everyone is looking.”

“I know. Just think how many are thinking about fucking you!”

“Do you think they are?”

“Of course they are. How many do you want?”

“What?”

“How many do you want to fuck you?”

“Emma, you are kidding, aren’t you?”

“I thought you wanted to be fucked?”

“I do. By you and Eddie.”

“Oh, don’t worry about that; we will. Come on, let’s have a closer look, and you can count the ones you want.”

 

Eddie

 

As Emma leads Lisa around the bar, all eyes follow them. Fuck they both look so hot, Emma in her black, open-backed dress, her stocking legs and high heels setting the image of dominance, holding Lisa’s chain, and, as they pass a group of men, Emma pauses and smiles, and then slowly walks away.

Lisa looks wary, but as they make their way back towards me, I can see she is enjoying the attention and, when they arrive back, she looks pleased. As I refresh the drinks, Emma gets the ankle straps from my jacket, and I watch as Lisa puts them on her lovely, smooth, tanned legs.

“So, how many of them do you want?”

“What, you mean here, now?”

“In our room. Six, seven?”

“No way!”

“Why? You’re turned on, aren’t you?” I watch as Emma puts her hand on Lisa’s thigh and gently squeezes. “You are turned on, aren’t you?” and, as Emma continues to stroke her thigh, Lisa smiles and slightly opens her legs, and Emma's hand slips under her dress.

“Oh, you are soaking,” says Emma, and, as she continues to work her fingers, Lisa’s eyes close, and she takes a deep breath.

“So how many, Lisa?”

“You decide.”

“No, Lisa, you must decide. If it’s not enough, I will tell you.”

“Two.”

“Nowhere near enough. Try again.”

“Three then.”

“Lisa, come on now. If you force me to decide, you will regret it.”

“OK! Six then.”

“A good number. Six it is.”

“Eddie, I’ll take her up. You know what to do.”

Emma kisses me, and I watch as she leads Lisa across the bar, and nearly everybody watches them leave. As soon as they have gone, the volume rises, and several guys look over to me.

I stroll up to the bar and order a beer. The group of guys next to me give me a nod, and I hear them talking about what they had seen. As I drink my beer, I scan the bar again. There are enough men in here who will want them.

“Hi mate, hope you don’t mind me asking, but where have your friends gone?” It was one of the group of four guys by the bar.

“You noticed them then?” I say, smiling.

“Fuck yes! Who are they?”

“The dark-haired lady is my wife. The girl on the lead is her girlfriend.”

“Wow, fucking hell, mate!” one of them says, and they all laugh, “You lucky bastard!”

“You like them?”

“Fuck, yes!”

My phone pings. I open the message. They start chatting again. Here goes.

“So, who would like to be the first lucky bastard?” I show them the photo.

 

Emma

 

As we walk to our room, we pass an elderly couple.

“Good evening.” We smile, and they wander past, towards the lifts, and I hear, “What a lovely dress.” I think that is a nice thing to say, my dress is lovely. I know it had to be my dress she was referring to, as Lisa had removed hers in the lift and was carrying it.

“I can’t fucking believe this,” she had said as she slipped it off. But there was no doubt she was turned on, as my fingers slipped into her pussy with ease, and her nipples were hard and erect.

As soon as we get to the room, she hesitates as she realises what awaits her.

“Emma, oh good God, Emma, please, no.”

“But this is what you said you wanted.”

“I did but…”

“Lisa, I will be here to make sure you are OK, I promise.”

As I fasten her wrists to the headboard, she looks worried, so I  kiss her softly, and she immediately responds, as I gently squeeze her nipples, she gasps, and with her arms secure, I lick her luscious pussy.

She purrs and, as I continue to lick her, I raise her legs and, as her eyes close, I quickly clip her ankles to her wrists. Perfect.

“I’ll get Eddie to send up the first one.” As I fasten the blindfold, I can hear her heart pounding, and I can’t resist kissing her again.

Click. Send. “I wonder who he will pick?”

Silence is an aphrodisiac. We wait, perhaps five minutes. Someone walks past the room, and I feel my nerves rise, but they don’t stop. I hear the faint ting of the lift bell and I listen for footsteps, but nothing, although I am certain I can hear her heart thumping against her chest. Suddenly, there is a knock on the door.

“Oh, good God!”

I look through the spyhole, and I see a gentleman, and I open the door.

“Shhh,” and I raise my finger to my lips. He steps into the room and, as he sees Lisa, he smiles. I raise my finger again to my lips to indicate silence. His eyes feast on the girl in front of him, but he is hesitant, and I’m worried his nerves have hit him, so I take his hand and lead him to the edge of the bed. But still, he does not move, so holding his hand, I knee on the bed, and he follows, and I place his hand on her thigh.

He looks at me as if he cannot believe what is happening, so I stroke her thigh, my fingers running softly down towards her pussy, and he copies, and Lisa shivers, and she lets out a soft moan. I gesture to him to help himself.

I am sure Lisa is having her first orgasm and I am sure it will not be her last. I might be wrong, as when he had licked her and fingered her for a good fifteen minutes, she had yelped and groaned, but now, as he pounds her with his very impressive cock, she lets fly, and I recall the same gorgeous, horny, spectacle of a week ago when we first met her, as she crashes over the top. It is something to behold, and it sends him over as well, and he grunts and groans on each thrust, until finally he withdraws, sweat running off his face.

His cock slips out; it is covered in her juices and his cum and I watch as her pussy leaks the same yummy mixture, her lips shiny and I have to do everything in my power to stop myself from climbing onto the bed and burying my head between her legs.

I wait until he has got off the bed and is searching for his clothes. Click. “Next”. Send.

 

Lisa

 

My legs ache, my arms ache, and now my pussy aches. I am soaked in cum and my juices and even though I cannot see anything; I know my body is drenched in perspiration, a mixture of mine and of the three men who have fucked me. And I know there are more to come! As Emma kisses me, I feel her fingers against my swollen clitoris and I shudder, as the mixture of pain and lust powers through me, the remnants of my latest orgasm still deep inside me.

“Are you sore, Lisa?”

“Yes.”

I sense she is above me but as soon as I feel her skin against mine, I moan, a soft, sensual, horny, lusty, moan, her naked body resting between my legs and I feel her breathing against my face, and my pussy spasms again. The feeling as she runs her body against my swollen pussy is simply incredible, and when she runs her hands up my thighs and to my outstretched calves, I shudder again.

“Please, Emma, please, I need you.”

“Not yet, Lisa.”

I feel her hand on my wrists and then I hear the click as she releases my ankle, and then the ache as my leg falls onto the bed. My other leg follows and I feel the blood rush back into my feet, the pain easing. As she releases my wrists from their restraint, my arms flop down and again, the aches run through my shoulders and I shake them, trying to help the blood return to my fingers.

I lie like this for a minute and I feel Emma get off the bed and I begin to think she is going to allow me to rest.

“Turn over, Lisa.” At first, I do not move, “Now, Lisa. Do as you are told.” She is not angry, but she is firm and I reluctantly roll over and stretch, the soaked sheets making it difficult. I feel her hands on my bottom and she gently squeezes my cheeks. “Please knee, Lisa, and put your hands on the bedhead. Oh God, I think, but I lift myself and do as I am told, but when I feel her hands on my wrists, I cannot help myself.

“Please no, Emma.”

“Why? You told us what you wanted.” That is true. It was me who had said I wanted to be fucked senseless, and I wanted to be completely ruined, but now the reality of it had dawned on me.

“I know but…” and I feel Emma clip the other wrist onto the bedhead. “Oh, Emma, please, I need you and Eddie.”

“And you will have us both, all night,” and I know that will be so special, both of them ravishing me, licking me clean and making love to me. And I accept my fate and, as I feel straps being tied to my knees, and what I assume must be a steel rod, clipped in place, I realise I am here for the taking, legs spread wide, and I am going to be ruined.

 

Eddie

 

Three down, three to go. Well, I think it will be three, but Lisa might say no. She has a safe word, and she knows that will stop everything, but I don’t think she will use it. Why, you may ask? Firstly, this is her idea and when she told us, she had fucked us like a woman possessed. Secondly, the three guys who had returned to the bar had smiles so wide and could not stop thanking me and telling me what an incredible woman she was. The fact that the third one had added that a naked Emma had assisted him, and the image I had in my mind was nothing short of mind-blowing. And last, but not least, was that I knew what Emma had planned for her, and the next three volunteers. If I had a concern, it was if it would be just three more.

MollyParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyParker

I knew there would be a slight delay while Emma got Lisa ready, so I order another beer.

“I’ll get that mate.” He is smiling, but is not one of the first three.

“Thanks,” I say and take a sip while he waits for his.

“Those guys seem very happy. Would it have anything to do with those lovely ladies you were with?”

I take a better look at him. He is tall, perhaps a couple of inches taller than me, but younger, perhaps in his late thirties and dark, obviously of mixed race and, even I can’t help thinking, very handsome.

“Yes, and yes, they are very happy.”

My phone pings. Oh my God. “Is that the wife?” he asks, I assume in an attempt to be funny.

“Yes, it is. She says to send the next one up.” He looks at me, with a look of surprise, perhaps shock. I’m not sure, but I slowly turn my phone to show him the photo. “The wife took the picture. Room 201.”

“You are fucking kidding, aren’t you?”

“No, but if you don’t want to, I am sure I can find someone who will.”

“Oh, fucking hell, yes.”

 

Emma

 

Good choice, Eddie. He had been the most nervous, so far that is, but once I had undressed him, and sucked his lovely big dark cock he had, well and truly, fucked her senseless.

The sight of Lisa, her arms raised to the bedhead, her back arched with her bottom raised high, her knees held wide by the straps and bar, is something to behold. The stream of his cum dribbles down her legs. The cheeks of her beautiful bottom are red, where he had slapped her, and I was aware of how such a playful spanking had increased her passion and her orgasm.

“So, you liked that, didn’t you?” She doesn’t answer immediately. She is still breathing heavily, her face flopped forward, her hair covering her face, her arms stretched above and behind her, taking the weight of her upper body. I kneel next to her, stroking her back and gently help her to raise her head and I remove the blindfold.

She slowly opens her eyes. “Fuck, yeh,”

As I run my hand down her back, she shudders and, as I gently stroke her buttocks, she turns and looks at me, almost expectantly. Slap.

She jolts and closes her eyes, and there is an intake of breath. When she opens her eyes, there is a glint. It is unmistakable, it is lust. Slap.

“Ah,” and she drops her head and suddenly raises it again, her eyes wide open and she raises her body. Slap.

“Oh fuck, yes, fuck.” Slap.

“Oh, you like that, don’t you?” She doesn’t answer.

I climb off the bed and go to my suitcase. There it is, I knew I had packed it, as I had intended to use it with Eddie when we are on our own. But this seems an ideal opportunity.

As I walk back to the bed, Lisa spots it. Her eyes are wide open and I sense a sudden tension in her. I stroke the soft leather tassels and watch her, her face now one of mixed emotions—definitely nervous, but, if I’m not mistaken, full of lust.

I kneel on the bed next to her and gently run the flogger up her back and down again to her luscious bottom. And she shudders.

“You have been a very naughty girl, haven’t you?”

She hesitates, but as I draw the tassels back up her back, she sighs. “Yes, I have.”

“And what do we do with naughty girls?” She takes a deep breath, her back arching slightly, her lovely breasts hanging deliciously, so I squeeze one, pulling hard on her nipple and she softly moans. “What do we do with naughty girls?” and I raise the flogger. Swish.

This time she yelps and then softly moans. “Oh, fuck yeah.”

“What do we do, Lisa? Tell me.” She takes another deep breath, and she waits, expectantly. Swish.

“Oh, fuck, ah, fuck yes, yes.” I squeeze her other breast and her nipple, which is rock hard, and, as I twist, she groans. Swish.

“Oh, fucking hell, yes.”

“Shall l show you what happens to naughty girls, Lisa?” She nods, her breathing now heavy, and as I remove her plug, she sighs.

Click. “Send the next two.” Send.

 

As I wait, I slowly stroke her gorgeous bottom and my fingers slip between her labia. She is soaking, her pussy dripping with her juices and cum and, as I circle her erect clitoris, she groans again, and shudders.

My fingers are deep in her and I scoop as much of the delicious mixture as I can, and I let it run from my fingers, onto her anus. She jumps slightly as my fingers begin to rub gently and, as I slide a finger into her, she tenses her buttocks.

“Relax, Lisa,” and slowly she does. Her buttocks soften and I slide my finger out and back into her, this time to the knuckle. She sighs, and I withdraw my finger, and with two fingers I rub her anus and then press, and two fingers slide into her and she moans softly.

There is a knock at the door. “They are here, Lisa. You are going to find out what happens to naughty, naughty girls.”

 

Lisa

 

The pain has gone and all I want to do now is orgasm. Every tiny part of my body is tingling, pulses of exquisite pleasure building and building, and I cannot believe the feelings rushing through me. The man beneath me is driving his cock as hard as he can into my soaking pussy, the slapping loud, and the man behind me, is driving his cock deep into my anus.

I feel full, full of cock, and I hope soon, full of cum.

Emma is standing on the bed, her lovely stocking legs by my face, and I can see the flogger in her hand. Now I feel the tassels on my back and she brushes them across my buttocks and, as the man continues to ram into me, I do my best to time each penetration, so each drives into me at the same moment. Surely, I must come now; the deep, deep, pulses cannot continue to grow. I think I am going to explode.

“Oh, Jesus fucking Christ! Ahhhh….” The man in my ass shoots his load, the sensation of his cum splashing deep in my ass, is incredible, a first for me. As he shudders, his friend reaches his limit, and he lets loose a stream of fucks and yelps, and cum, and I feel it running out of my pussy, joining the stream leaking from my anus. Fuck, I feel so dirty, so naughty, so fucking horny.

They leave me on my face, my bottom still high in the air, my face buried into a pillow. I am exhausted, but I need to orgasm. Now!

I stay like this while they dress and leave and I feel Emma next to me.

“Please, please, Emma.” She gently strokes my head, and my shoulders and up my up-stretched arms and I feel her unclip me. The pain in my shoulders initially surges, but the pain soon passes and I use them to raise my head off the pillow. Emma is now standing by the bed. She is naked other than her stockings and she is holding the leather flogger. Oh God, surely not.

“You are a very naughty girl.” She walks down the bed and I try to follow her, but she is now behind me and my legs are still held fast. I feel the tassels run up my thigh and then between my legs, the straps sliding over my pussy lips and across my sore but soaking anus. Swish.

Oh, fucking hell. The sharp pain shoots through me and my buttocks tingle. Swish. Oh God, now the other cheek, and the pain is immediately followed by the strong tingle, running through me and straight to my pussy. Swish. Swish.

I must be slightly dazed, as I didn’t hear the door, but Eddie is next to me. He smiles and strokes my shoulders and then my back. Swish. Oh, good god, and just as the pain eases, he squeezes my buttock and the pain shoots through me again. Swish, and he squeezes. Swish, squeeze. Swish, squeeze.

Surely this is it. I cannot believe my body. Everything seems at the limit. My body is shaking, all my nerves are straining, and the sensations deep inside me are almost unbearable.

I turn my head to see Eddie undress and, as he pulls down his pants, his cock springs up in front of me and I grab him. Swish and I thrust my head down onto his cock, taking as much as possible into my mouth. Swish and I pull him out and down again, hard. Swish, again. Swish, again.

Suddenly, I feel Emma’s hands on my thighs and she releases my legs from the metal pole. Eddie seems to know exactly what to do and jumps onto the bed and helps me to straddle him, his cock slipping into my used pussy. Oh, here goes, this must be it.

As I start to drive down on him, he grabs my hips and begins to drive up into me again and again, but I am exhausted and I flop on top of him. Swish. Oh, fucking hell, the pain shoots through me. Swish, and again, and again and again and, as he continues to drive into me, my body pours over the top and my orgasm rips through me. And I completely lose control, of everything.

 

Emma

 

She hasn’t moved for fifteen minutes, perhaps more. She is breathing heavily, and softly moaning, her beautiful used body, glistening in perspiration and other bodily fluids, the sheets soaked with the same mixture. Her bottom looks sore and I am worried I overdid it but I had never seen anyone orgasm like that.

I always love my second, sometimes, third orgasm. They are always stronger, deeper, and more complete, but I guess that was her fourth, perhaps even her fifth, and she is still shaking.

I gently stroke her buttocks and she shudders, just a little, and I pick up the lotion and apply a little, her bottom twitching as I do so.

Eddie has the drinks, his erection still covered in the juices which exploded upon him when she orgasmed. Neither of us had cum, yet. Yes, I had come very near, just playing with myself as I watched her being fucked and fucked, and as I had flogged her, watching her pussy contract with each stroke. And we both intend to cum, with her before the night is out but now is the time to care for her.

“Lisa, Lisa, my lovely.” I stroked her face gently and her eyes flicker, just slightly. “Here, my lovely, have a drink.” She lifts her head, and I put the glass to her lips and she takes a sip before her head slips back onto the pillow. I am still leaning over her when I feel Eddie behind me. His cock is hard and is pressed against my bottom, and I reach behind and press his cock against my pussy.

As he fucks me, I watch Lisa. The rocking on the bed wakes her, her eyes looking at me, a smile on her face. My little breasts rub against the sheets and I purr when she stretches and cups one of them and she squeezes. Eddie is fucking me quite hard now and she moves closer, her face in front of mine and she kisses me and, as Eddie picks up the pace, she holds me tight, her kisses eager and passionate and I feel her arm slide under me and her fingers squeeze my pussy, around Eddie’s cock.

“Emma, please cum for me. Please.” She turns, her head beneath mine, and she lifts my shoulders and I lift my body off the sheets and, with a little effort, Lisa slides under me, until her pussy is below me, her head below mine. Eddie slows his pace and I feel firstly her tongue flick across my swollen clitoris and then her lips, as she sucks and nibbles my pussy. Eddie groans as, obviously, she licks his cock and sucks his bollocks.

As my orgasm begins to build, so does Eddie’s, and I find myself gripping her thighs, my mouth sucking at her tender pussy, little gasps escaping her mouth which continue to lick and suck my pussy. My first orgasms are normally short, and sudden but high in intensity, usually leaving me ready for more, but this one is so different.

I had had several small spasms, and I knew I had been so turned on watching her, spanking her, and whipping her, but when my orgasm hits me, it takes me by surprise.

As I shake and shudder, I grip her tightly, my squeals muffled by her pussy and when she presses her face into my pussy, I scream, so much that Eddie pauses, my cheeks clenching so tight, it forces him to withdraw. Oh, fucking hell, what an orgasm.

I stay where I am for a few minutes, my pussy still spasming, but as it recedes, I gradually relax, and I release Lisa’s bottom from my grip and her head from my thighs.

I feel Eddie’s cock against my bottom and I shift slightly, and I feel Lisa's hand guiding his cock into my pussy. He doesn’t last long, but long enough to have me gasping, his balls slapping against my clitoris and, I assume, Lisa’s head, as she continues to lap at me and him.

As many men seem to do, Eddie announces his orgasm to us both. As he drives into me, he grips my hips hard and, as he withdraws, I feel Lisa’s lips on my pussy, and I hear her gag, as she takes Eddie’s cock into her mouth before he drives it back into me.

 

Lisa

 

Just sitting at my desk is still painful, although nothing like it had been over the weekend. My friends must think I am suffering from piles, or something like that. Little do they know!

“Hi Lisa, how are you feeling?”

“Hi Emma, not too bad. Been thinking about you. I miss you.”

“Have you been playing with yourself?”

“I have, but I can’t get close to an orgasm!”

“Would you like to come to ours on Saturday?”

“Yes, please!”

“Will you be ready by then?”

“Yes, I am sure I will be.”

“Good girl. Get to ours by mid-day. You should be able to leave sometime Sunday, if you want to leave, that is.”

“Oh yes, please. Love you, Emma.”

“Love you too, my lovely xxx.”

As I put my phone down, I realise my pussy is tingling, and I slide my hand under my skirt, my fingers sliding between my lips and gently rubbing my erect clitoris. Fuck, I need to cum, now.

Published 
Written by EmmaEddie72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments