Awesome Award 1/08/21: KimmiBeGood

last reply
55 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

someone contacted me a few months ago and said, you know, Kimmi? she's pretty freaking awesome. you need to get off your ass and do one of these for her. and yeah, it really was like 3 months ago, and here i am just finally getting around to it, but in a way, it's perfect this way - a new bright and shiny year, not the old kind of crappy one...

so... Kimmi's been a bright star here for some time now. she's a writer - a good writer. no, scratch that. a great writer. and, as I've told her before, she has the best, most imaginative titles on Lush. but it's more than that. she's an amazing person, too. she's kind, she's sweet, she's respectful, and she's thoughtful. all of my dealings with her have left me with a smile, something that's rare here at times. she's one of the people who elevate Lush. who make it a little better, whether it's with her presence or her stories. so thank you, Kimmi, for letting some of your awesomeness rub off on our little corner of the internet and thank you for indugling us as we celebrate you.

Much love and thanks,
Rachel

ps - the badge may take a few days to show up - been a bit slow lately, but it's coming! lol

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Kinky Quill
0 likes
I whole heartedly agree with the comments
I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
0 likes
100%! Absolutely! Kimmi was one of the first, and most welcoming, of people who greeted me when I signed up here.

She is unfailingly helpful, sweet as all get out, and someone that makes me feel I need to be a better person.

When I meet someone new here, and want to try to point them towards someone to befriend, Kimmi is ALWAYS top of my list.

YEA KIMMI!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Matriarch
0 likes
Great shout out!
Tinker Bell
0 likes
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Awww, Sprite and fellow commenters made Kimmi's day!!

I feel very warm and toasty inside from you all's sweetness. Thank you so very much. I really appreciate this kindness awarded me, Sprite! Very much!!!

I am a firm believer in the Laws of Attraction and do try to put out what I want to draw towards me. I must be doing something kinda right because all the people I have met here have been so kind, supportive, and encouraging. "Be what you seek," a good therapist told me.

My late mate brought me here 3 years ago, thinking I would benefit from Lush, and I did! Sadly, some know, he passed away Jan 2019, along with my best girl friend, in unrelated tragedies. Then, my writing frenzy began. Lush has been a welcome distraction, source of healing, and very happy place for me. I never imagined I would make real friends here with the most inspiring, creative people from all over the world.

Thank you and may we all have an awesome 2021!!!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
You are welcome into the club, Kimmi. So nice to see you here.

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Great choice, Rach. Kimmi is like a constant bright spark in a world of chaos.

❤️?????
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Absolutely deserved Kimmi. Congratulations. And thank you Sprite for your leadership and inspiration.
Meagan
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Welcome to the club, Kimmi! Nicely done!
Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
Can't imagine a more deserving person!! That's certainly the most fitting badge to add to your ever-growing collection smile

Kimmi rocks!!!
Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely well deserved. Kimmi is one of the nicest people you could ever meet on this site. She is helpful, supportive and always provides generous feedback on any published work. Her own writing is wide ranging, there is nothing she won't tackle and is always sizzlingly hot.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Another superb choice by Sprite, couldn't have done any better! Congrats Kimmi, and thanks for always being such a positive force here at Lush. Your light shines brightly!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely deserving, Kimmi! Now addition to dazzling writing you are always positive and supportive. But now I feel guilty of those thoughts I harbor about you. You are indeed awesome!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood

I feel very warm and toasty inside from you all's sweetness. Thank you so very much. I really appreciate this kindness awarded me, Sprite! Very much!!!

I am a firm believer in the Laws of Attraction and do try to put out what I want to draw towards me. I must be doing something kinda right because all the people I have met here have been so kind, supportive, and encouraging. "Be what you seek," a good therapist told me.

My late mate brought me here 3 years ago, thinking I would benefit from Lush, and I did! Sadly, some know, he passed away Jan 2019, along with my best girl friend, in unrelated tragedies. Then, my writing frenzy began. Lush has been a welcome distraction, source of healing, and very happy place for me. I never imagined I would make real friends here with the most inspiring, creative people from all over the world.

That's a really touching anecdote about coming here, Kimmi. Lush helped me overcome a death of someone close too. There's something really life-affirming about writing erotica, and the community here!

Congrats, Kimmi.

I'm guessing you can relate to this:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations darling!!!
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Mana wahine
0 likes
Congratulations, Kimmi!

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Kimmi most absolutely deserves this award. She is truly kind and generous, spreading friendship, humor, and sage insights all across Lush Land. As a writer, by any measure here, she is tops in Micro Fiction. A huge hug, girl!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations!
Hyphen Whore
0 likes
Couldn't happen to a nicer, friendlier, more supportive fellow Lusher. Many congratulations, Kimmi. It's a genuinely lovely thing having you around here. (I was going to say 'around these parts', but that just sounded the wrong turn of phrase biggrin )

Much love,

Jake.
Sweet Epiphany: "Proud and Kinky" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/-sweet-epiphany-.aspx
Mindfuck: Love and Payback - "Foolish" Competition Third Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/humor/-mindfuck-love-and-payback-.aspx
The Ghost of Fucks That Never Were - "Debauched" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/-the-ghost-of-fucks-that-never-were-.aspx
0 likes
Congratulations Kimmi. You truly are awesome!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Congratulations, Kimmi! Well deserved!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
Congratulations Kimmi
I love your work.. You getting the Omnium badge last year and the Awesome badge this year just shows how much you rock.. So pleased for you ?

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Kimmi was always awesome. And now it's official!

So very well deserved!
Semitalented Scribbler
0 likes

📜 🖋️     S e m i t a l e n t e d   S c r i b b l e r     🖊️ 📃

Confused about the rules for my Lush Stories® song titles game? → Click HERE.