3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Well deserved Sprite. Congrats...
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to Her Royal Awesome Sprite!

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Congratulations! In so many ways, probably more than she knows, she's made this place somewhere special. Thank you ?

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
I'm still a bit new around here, but getting to really like the place, and a lot of that is down to the influence of one sprite - behind the scenes and in often hilarious and often thoughtful (sometimes at the same time) forum posts.

Congratulations, your Royal Awesomeness!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Thoroughly deserved. Well done Sprite.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Your Royal Awesomeness is the awesomeist.

I'm not late, the dog ate my first post.
[url]http://[/url]
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Ruthie, dem cyber canines can really be a caution. But unlike some of the crowd at Rumplations, I'm told all of them are housebroken. ;)

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
What did she ever do except for trolling the forums?

Congratz Rachel!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A unique award for a unique person. Congratulations Rachel, you deserve this.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
0 likes
You know, from the first time I saw the Disney avatar (I think she was Rapunzel at the time) and read her posts in the forum, I knew Sprite was either someone to get to know or someone to watch out for. Then I did my brief stint backstage and decided it was the former (though I still watch out for her at times, she can be nasty). Her Royal Awesomeness sounds perfect.
Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
Congratulations Her Royal Awesomeness, Sprite. Rachel I hardly know you but I think you're magnificent. You couldn't be more deserving ot this award. Love you.
My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
This is PERFECT!! Tailor-made for our Rachel!