Moderator of the Month for June

last reply
44 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
For her ever friendly and helpful attitude, as well as story queue killing to the tune of a whopping 209 stories in June, I am delighted to announce that KatieElizabeth is our Moderator of the Month for June.

Congratulations Katie! I hope you have fun spending your prize money in the Amazon store (you know they have a toy section, it's not all books )

Please take July off, you deserve it!
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Yay, well done KE. Have fun getting some suspiciously shaped parcels delivered to your house, lol xx
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Congrats KE and keep up the great work!!
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Nice job, Katie, well done - and let me be the first to say: 209 stories?? Holy crap!

Chat Moderator
0 likes
Congratulations Girlie Girl... Great Job
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Very well earned. This is an incredibly tough job and she should be proud to have won this award.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Congrats! You totally deserve it! smile
Story Verifier
0 likes
Well done and well deserved.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations, Miss Katie E! You are amazing! xx
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations Katie!!! You have been doing a great job as a Mod for sure. With being awarded your first EP and now Mod of the Month, this has been a great month for the witty girl with a great smile.

A great big hug to you!

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations Katie....

Hugs,
Mysteria
xoxoxo

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
See Katie? Good things happen to those who show me boobs. Do you believe me now? DO YOU?!

In all seriousness, I couldn't be happier. You totally deserve it, Katie.

Great choice you guys!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yay! Nicely done, Katie! Congrats!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Wow Katie! That is a fantastic job. Congratulations on all your wonderful work. Thank you for all the hard work you put into Lush.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Congratulations Katie!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations. Thank you for all your hard work. Very much appreciated...
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Congratulations Katie! smile
Lurker
0 likes

awesome... thank you for your work...
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
It couldn't have happened to a nicer Mod... one who works so hard to make the team a bit better. I'm so proud of you KE!

Lurker
0 likes
Very Well Done...

(209 stories??? I didn't do that many in three years!)

xx SF
English Rose
0 likes
Ummm, I'm not sure what to say really. I had no idea Nicola was going to post this in the forums, so not only was that a surprise, but even more so is the amount of kind words people have spent the time to post in this thread. To say I'm a little taken aback by that would be a complete understatement!

All I can say is that I love being a Story Moderator and if I can assist even one writer in some small way to get a story they've worked so hard on published on the site, then just that makes everything I do for the site totally worthwhile.

Thanks to you all.

This is how I feel right now...

And this is how I feel about everyone that's been kind enough to post in the thread...

Thanks, Katie x
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Very Well Done...

(209 stories??? I didn't do that many in three years!)

xx SF

Your legacy of doing fuck all lives on through me.

Well done, KE! You're a star.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Two hundred nine stories Katie? June has only thirty days. That's 6.9 stories per day. How do you expect me to compete with that when I am so very, very lazy?

The award is well deserved. You are excellence personified.
[url]http://[/url]
English Rose
0 likes
Quote by Ruthie
Two hundred nine stories Katie? June has only thirty days. That's 6.9 stories per day.

It was the leap second last night that gave me the extra time to squeeze them all in. Wouldn't have happened otherwise!
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Congrats, Katie! You are a tirelessly positive thinking and kind person, as well as truly hardworking. You deserve all this and more!