Login

Little Bird - AmuseBouche - EP Award 19th March 2023

last reply
10 replies
2 watchers
15 likes
Writius Eroticus
3 likes

I've been following the work of AmuseBouche for the last few months and am consistently impressed with the way each story is presented. Atmosphere, characters and hot sex are depicted with impeccable precision, warmth and relatability. And none moreso in my eye than in the tale of Little Bird set against the sumptuously drawn Parisian backdrop.

The subtlety behind dom/sub relationships is explored in this piece, to amazing effect, and the delight is that it's never quite what you expect. Self-control is as mighty as any restraint when the dynamics of a relationship are tested, and this story oozes heat in every scene as power bubbles, ebbs and shifts between the leads.

Please join me in congratulating AmuseBouche at earning an Editor's Pick for Little Bird. And if you haven't had a chance to read the story (and the rest of the series), I urge you to do so.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 101 stories, nine micro-stories, and two poems with the following features:

* 25 Editor's Picks, 69 Recommended Reads.
* 14 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 20 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Simple Scribbler
2 likes

Awwww love this choice, WW! Love those stories!

Congrats to you, AmuseBouche! You are a welcome addition to Lush and I see many more RRs and EPs in your future! 🍷❤️

1 like

A clever and well executed profile conceit, supported by some highly literate writing.

Congratulations.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
2 likes

Wow! Thank you so much, Mr Wordsmith. I have noticed how much encouragement you gave me, too. The mod team has been so wonderful and full of encouragement, also - thank you. ❤️

I am not sure what to do now. Do I make an acceptance speech? "Accept your little prize, thank your agent and your God and fuck off?"

Seriously, I am very flattered because I have found this a struggle, but so rewarding! My God is Grammarly, my agent is my husband for such gems as 'Someone put fifty cents in the malfunctioning idiot' and supplying idioms and dialogue.

As for Little Bird, a good choice because just the idea of being an exhibitionist makes me into a quivering wreck. Like writing a true story, here... 😳

I shall let my heroine Anais Nin have the last word: We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.

Merci encore, mes amis.

😘

This is my collection of muses and stories

Le Weekend - Six people, three days, and only one outcome.

Little Bird - Based on the actual events of a menage a trois.

Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
1 like

Yes, so well-deserved! What a wonderful story, exquisite writing. Thank you!

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Best down-under
1 like

Congrats, hun. A beautifully written series, subtle and perfectly written ❤️

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my Editor's Picks:
Pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

Horrorween competition: The End Begins
Rainbows competition: Yellow, Blue, Green and Red. Orange, Purple; and Black too.
Time Travel competition: Starting Over

Coming Together competition: Sara’s Secret Santa: the Minnesota Minx

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I cannot imagine choosing only one of your stories as award winning. They and you have established a category of excellence which you comfortably fit into. Congratulations!

Her Royal Spriteness
1 like

heart

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.