0 watchers
0 likes

Do you like pineapple on pizza?

33 votes remaining
What a delicious way to compliment the salty meat! (19 votes) 58%
It's just wrong. Ick! (22 votes) 67%
Matriarch
0 likes
Let's settle this once and for all, Lush style!

We ask one of life's most important, thought provoking and challenging questions.

Do you like pineapple with pizza?

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Oh, now you are talking. The only Pizza we order is sausage and pineapple. Sometimes we mix it up and get ham.
Mana wahine
0 likes
I like pineapple on pizza, depending of course on what type I order. Ham and pineapple is nice, but most other meat options would be a no from me.
Lurker
0 likes
Ham and Pineapple. If the mood strikes, that's the only time pineapple is allowed on my pizza.
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
The best combination is pineapple and ham. Sausage is a close second.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Keep your hot sweet fruit away from my pizza.

Wrong.
Baby Momma
0 likes
Pineapple on pizza is peak food
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
pizza without pineapple on it is like sex without an orgasm.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
In my house the lady loves pineapple. I can take it or leave it. I would rather leave it but I am an agreeable chap. I'd much prefer mushroom. The lady does not tolerate that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, fruit does not belong on pizza.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Pineapple does not belong on pizza.

Did you know the 'pineapple on pizza' or Hawaiian pizza was invented in Canada by a Greek-Canadian Sam Panopoulos who immigrated to Canada at age 20 and approximately 10 years later, in 1962 the pineapple travesty began. Keep in mind Canadians also invented the Bloody Caesar, made with tomato juice and clam juice. That pretty much tells you all you need to know about Canadian cuisine. If you're still in doubt Google images of poutine.
NO NO NO
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
Pineapple does not belong on pizza.

Did you know the 'pineapple on pizza' or Hawaiian pizza was invented in Canada by a Greek-Canadian Sam Panopoulos who immigrated to Canada at age 20 and approximately 10 years later, in 1962 the pineapple travesty began. Keep in mind Canadians also invented the Bloody Caesar, made with tomato juice and clam juice. That pretty much tells you all you need to know about Canadian cuisine. If you're still in doubt Google images of poutine.
NO NO NO

In fact, he invented it in Chatham (now Chatham-Kent) about an hour from where I currently live. And, yes, Hawaiian is one of my favorite pizzas. And I love poutine. My arteries probably not so much, but I love it.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I’m Italian and pineapple does not belong on a pizza.

For me it’s a big NO!

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo
The Linebacker
0 likes
Pineapple slices look good hung onto my wife's titty nipples, but putting them on pizza is just wrong!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Vurp!
Ick!
Gak!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love pineapple, and I love pizza, but I have never yet been able to bring myself to eat them together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Steven812
Sorry, fruit does not belong on pizza.

A pedant replies: tomato is a fruit.
Indentured Grammar Fascist
0 likes
I'm going to have to echo the NOs.

Pineapple belongs on my breakfast plate, not on my pizza! (Oh and apparently on Buzz's wife's titty nipples... are there other kinds of nipples? <-- new poll? )
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Only Neapolitan Pizza is Pizza, everything else is shit.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As Laura suggested, Pineapple and Ham isn't bad, i kinda liked that... but mostly I just like deluxe styles, or something along those lines..

I sometimes get it with anchovies when the boss lady isn't around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess it is a matter of taste. For me, I prefer pineapple in a smoothie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sure, if you're trying to ruin the pizza
Lurker
0 likes
Pineapple is fine on a Hawaiian pizza. But it's a specific style. I would never put it on any other pizza.

I love kalamata olives and feta on a greek salad but I would never put them in a spinach salad with strawberries and poppy seed dressing.

One of my favorite pizzas is the tropical Hawaiian from panago.

Bacon, pineapple, cheese, and a smoky barbecue sauce. It's great.

The people that tend to bitch about pineapple on pizza tend to be New Yorkers who claim that they have the best pizza, but really they just eat floppy cardboard with shitty tomato sauce.
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
Pineapple is fine on a Hawaiian pizza. But it's a specific style. I would never put it on any other pizza.

I love kalamata olives and feta on a greek salad but I would never put them in a spinach salad with strawberries and poppy seed dressing.

One of my favorite pizzas is the tropical Hawaiian from panago.

Bacon, pineapple, cheese, and a smoky barbecue sauce. It's great.

The people that tend to bitch about pineapple on pizza tend to be New Yorkers who claim that they have the best pizza, but really they just eat floppy cardboard with shitty tomato sauce.

Don't tempt me. That looks fucking delicious.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pineapple does not belong on pizza!
Lurker
0 likes
Put anything you like on a pizza! Enjoy it and treat yourself how ever you like. Personally I prefer cheese only pizzas, but it doesn't matter to me what people put on their pizza as long as they eat it. I will eat a piece of meat and pineapple pizza, or a fully loaded vegetarian pizza. Change it up. Enjoy different tastes. Olives one time, marinated artichoke hearts the next. If you like it.... do it!