Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What snacks and drinks do you sneak into the movie theater?

last reply
41 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Ajax

Um,,, ok .

Is that the best you can come up with youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!! fucking sissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa, meth rage.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Whoa, meth rage.

..............................and nerd Rage
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Spermal perm...jizzlocks. Puma...jaguar. Rocky Mountain oysters...bull nuts. Whatever you want to call it, it's the same shit.

Nike and reebok..have absolutelty no clue who rocky mountain is or bull nuts.

I personally dont sneek in popcorn..i dont like popcorn...or hot dogs i dont like them either.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Ajax

..............................and nerd Rage

You really should change that picture Ajax. I can't take anything you say seriously. Like now, I see your post and I just think, do his meth teeth look as bad as his jizzlock hair "style"?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You really should change that picture Ajax. I can't take anything you say seriously. Like now, I see your post and I just think, do his meth teeth look as bad as his jizzlock hair "style"?

Looks like you've burned the midnight oil on this post. You're gonna need a new backspace key if you keep going on like this . How many days have you gone without sleep now?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Ajax

Looks like you've burned the midnight oil on this post. You're gonna need a new backspace key if you keep going on like this . How many days have you gone witout sleep now?

I just checked my posting history and I posted that at 6:18 PM... Is meth making you confused again?

I am still curious if your meth teeth match your meth face and meth hair.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I just checked my posting history and I posted that at 6:18 PM... Is meth making you confused again?

I am still curious if your meth teeth match your meth face and meth hair.

God , don't you ever sleep? I think you're in need of an intervention .

I'm just trying to help .
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Ajax

God , don't you ever sleep? I think you're in need of an intervention .

I'm just trying to help .

Is that like one of the worst things in the meth community? The lack of sleep thing?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Is that like one of the worst things in the meth community? The lack of sleep thing?

Along with bouncing off walls.
Lurker
0 likes
Jelly... in my gumboots :P
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i used to smuggle in haribo gold bears until theatres started to sell them. who am i kidding? i STILL do

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Candy (Reese's, M&Ms, Sour Patch, Chocolate covered almonds or Hot Tamales) and bottled water
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I take in wine or vodka soda in a Starbucks cup (I save a few cups for this purpose). And I like licorice. That's usually about it.

On very rare occasion I get stoned beforehand (for a stoned-appropriate movie) and then I want the buttery popcorn.
Lurker
0 likes
Last thing I "snuck" in, was Coldstone Creamery ice cream. I however just walked in with it like I owned the place, and nobody said a word, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mostly just drinks..... always have to buy popcorn with EXTRA - EXTRA - EXTRA buter
0 likes
Well I no longer visit cinema because people chat a lot throughout the film but I would purposely take big bag and we would hit up 7/11 for snacks and I'll always do a Carl's jr drive-thru for chicken tenders.

Yes, I'll Mary Poppins all that food and snacks into theater.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
some reason I cant see you with a giant Mary Poppins bag
Lurker
0 likes
I think that here, we are now allowed to bring in whatever we want... But most people don't. I hate going to movie theaters but if I do, I have to buy popcorn. That fucking smell gets me every time.

Anyone that sneaks a burger into the theater is kind of an asshole. It's kind of like taking a tuna sandwich on a plane.

I always feel like I should sneak in a bag of M and Ms or some twizzlers, but honestly I can't be bothered when it comes down to it.

When I was a kid, I loved going to the theater because I lived in a small town and going to the theatre was a big event. Now... it's a pain in my ass. I would gladly pay 10 times the price to watch a movie in my home.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
I think that here, we are now allowed to bring in whatever we want... But most people don't. I hate going to movie theaters but if I do, I have to buy popcorn. That fucking smell gets me every time.

Anyone that sneaks a burger into the theater is kind of an asshole. It's kind of like taking a tuna sandwich on a plane.

I always feel like I should sneak in a bag of M and Ms or some twizzlers, but honestly I can't be bothered when it comes down to it.

When I was a kid, I loved going to the theater because I lived in a small town and going to the theatre was a big event. Now... it's a pain in my ass. I would gladly pay 10 times the price to watch a movie in my home.

I couldn't imagine you in the cinema... you eat loads of food while watching movies
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
A bag of white chedder popcorn from the store, and a diet root beer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chocolate covered raisins
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy

I couldn't imagine you in the cinema... you eat loads of food while watching movies

NO... are you referring to my MARS bars feast? That was after Halloween! I bought them on sale.
0 likes
Sour Patch kids, gummy worms, and sometimes peanut m&ms
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I can sit quietly for 2-3 hours without eating or drinking anything at all.
Lurker
0 likes
Same here......it would be wrong to bring food into the theater
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Sweet_Reese and Beffer. I've never taken anything into a theater.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx