Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you have any unusually big collections?

last reply
100 replies
8.0k views
1 watcher
12 likes
Queen Flirt
0 likes

Wouldn’t say unusual…but shoes.

0 likes

Limestone rocks and petrified snail, oyster, clam, and scallop shells that are very likely millions of years old. We have so many of these on our property that we use them as part of our landscaping on top of our mulch to lock in the moisture while preventing our mulch from blowing away.

MILF (Man, I love felines)
0 likes

eBooks. Something around eight, nine thousand? Most of them shamefully unread.

And old tickets to the cinema.

colin123
0 likes

I have a big collection of dildoes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I collect my thoughts occasionally.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

a bunch of pictures of me in various situations with my clothes off, or dick in me in different holes, angles .haha.

the guys thought it was fun, it added to the fun. I just said don't embarrass me haha.

yeah, pictures and two movies. the movies were stupid, don't have them.

but besides that -

I've traveled extensively over the last 23 yrs or so, and pick up trinkets and other things to post on my walls, and things.

the collection is a hodgepodge from everywhere. you ever go to Hearst castle, he collected things from all over, and just have them together.

my collection is like that, only way way cheaper. I do have a few carvings, one I estimate to be 5k yrs old.

pick up things in markets.

I travel alone so I wander thru places.

Easily amused
0 likes

I have an unusually SMALL collection of signed baseballs--4. They're really cool ones, though.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Music in the form of 500 LP's, 1200 CD's, 14,000 MP3's and 33 guitars.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Wood, i collect wood, when ever im out walking with the wife or just walking to town, ill keep my eyes open for thick branches or trees that have naturally fallen or been cut, and ill grab some to take home, ( im a wood turner) ive got a wood storage shed thats full from floor to celing.