Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever fell unconscious,became unresponsive, for a brief moment after having an orgasm?

last reply
31 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol once but I came like 6 times back to back. I'm not sure why I did but my bf sai I wouldn't wake up for a while. O.o I never did figure out why. But it hasn't happened again lol
Head Penguin
0 likes
I often go light-headed but never actually lost consciousness. Although I'm told this can happen

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My legs once gave way and I was pretty light headed. I didn't lose consciousness, but it was a strange moment!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes and more than once or twice. Most times it was when I was with a guy/gal who was very skilled and patient in providing oral sex. Once during a Gangbang, but I did not lose consciousness, but was a bit light headed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always get lightheaded after really good orgasms but I've only fainted twice during sex: once with my college boyfriend after we'd been up for a couple of days and the other during really intense phone sex with a fellow lushie. I always make sure I'm laying down before I even start talking to him now!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whoa... I had to check which section I was in for a second. I thought I was in 'Ask the Guys'. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever fell unconscious,became unresponsive, for a brief moment after having an orgasm?

Yes, on a number of occasions. Usually after an evening of or six and after some explosive, multiple orgasms. I've passed out more or less, not quite losing all conscienceness but rather falling into a dreamy, far-away state while my body spasms. Been woken up from such states with a splash of cold water and a continuance of fucking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This happened when I first started masturbating. I experienced immediately after orgasm a deep wooziness. This eventually stopped though after a few weeks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always get very light headed after having a run of multiples. One time I became unresponsive for a few seconds but not sure if I actually passed out. But very intense orgasms, especially when you have 4 or 5 in succession can really knock you out, especially if you squirt too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thankfully my orgasms, about 90% of the time, are extremely intense and insanely pleasurable be it on my own or especially whilst with a partner. As for having an orgasm that caused me to fall unconscious or become unresponsive, not yet (haha) BUT I have had orgasms where I have come close to blacking out and/or saw stars circling my head from the sheer force of it all. Those kinds of orgasms usually only occur when I'm engaging with a painfully full bladder Yes, you heard correctly - please tell me I'm not the only that loves climaxing this way??? Climaxing while having a full bladder not only exponentially intesifies my orgasms to the point where I nearly black out/see stars as it but when finally go to relieve myself, provided I catch the 'wave' at just the right time, the sensations only prove to extend and enhance my already mind-blowing and toe-curling climax! Yeah, it's about as good as it gets I think *sigh*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Thankfully my orgasms, about 90% of the time, are extremely intense and insanely pleasurable be it on my own or especially whilst with a partner. As for having an orgasm that caused me to fall unconscious or become unresponsive, not yet (haha) BUT I have had orgasms where I have come close to blacking out and/or saw stars circling my head from the sheer force of it all. Those kinds of orgasms usually only occur when I'm engaging with a painfully full bladder Yes, you heard correctly - please tell me I'm not the only that loves climaxing this way??? Climaxing while having a full bladder not only exponentially intesifies my orgasms to the point where I nearly black out/see stars as it but when finally go to relieve myself, provided I catch the 'wave' at just the right time, the sensations only prove to extend and enhance my already mind-blowing and toe-curling climax! Yeah, it's about as good as it gets I think *sigh*

That is rather interesting. Do you have the full bladder climax with a partner or is it as intense if you've masturbated?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As others have said, after a run of intense orgasms I become fairly unresponsive, I can't move, speak, think. I can giggle though! I've never passed out but I've come close a few times.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
BUT I have had orgasms where I have come close to blacking out and/or saw stars circling my head from the sheer force of it all. Those kinds of orgasms usually only occur when I'm engaging with a painfully full bladder Yes, you heard correctly - please tell me I'm not the only that loves climaxing this way??? Climaxing while having a full bladder not only exponentially intesifies my orgasms to the point where I nearly black out/see stars as it but when finally go to relieve myself, provided I catch the 'wave' at just the right time, the sensations only prove to extend and enhance my already mind-blowing and toe-curling climax! Yeah, it's about as good as it gets I think *sigh*

+1 on this for me as well! It makes a huge difference - whether I'm with a partner or solo-play. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

In have also found this to be true, especially about when I relieve myself afterward. But maybe not quite this extreme difference since I usually have pretty intense orgasms. But my orgasms are definitely more intense when bladder is full.

I think its the full bladder that it puts pressure on just the right spot and brings on an even more intense orgasm. And from what I have read, this is fairly common in most women.
Lurker
0 likes
And from a guy's point of view... at least THIS guy's..... I find a full bladder to be very distracting and sometimes extremely uncomfortable when having sex; let alone having an orgasm. ;) I like to pee first if possible. Sometimes that is not an option when it is early in the morning though, so I like it best if I am not VERY full. LOL

And no, I have never passed out when orgasming... I HAVE however seen stars and had a partial white-out. But not often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
And from a guy's point of view... at least THIS guy's..... I find a full bladder to be very distracting and sometimes extremely uncomfortable when having sex; let alone having an orgasm. ;) I like to pee first if possible. Sometimes that is not an option when it is early in the morning though, so I like it best if I am not VERY full. LOL

I'm the same
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

and so began my adventures into water sports...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I have found that the most satisfying and prolonged orgasms were with a full bladder. If my lover is very skilled he can get me to cum for several minutes long. Not sure if it one continuous or several in a row non stop but the are very intense. I have not blacked out but feel so drained afterwards
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh I have gotten so light headed and out of it after orgasms 4 to 6 with a full bladder but I tend to squirt alot. So maybe fluid loss, lol but its amazing. Then the times I get so excited after relieving ourselves of the bladder issue I have gone totally dark after just one incredible mind blowing fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

And no, I have never passed out when orgasming... I HAVE however seen stars and had a partial white-out. But not often.

Its not like Id be thinking "I really have to pee, but Im gonna wait and have sex first". But if it just plays out that way, then the orgasms seem a little more intense.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

I don't know if other girls experience it this way, but at first I'm aware I have a full bladder but then once I'm sufficiently turned on and progressing towards an orgasm, the 'need to pee' goes away and you're just left with this different sensation (tighter/fuller - almost like a distinct kind of pleasurable sexual ache). I believe the mechanism behind this is that the bladder is right behind the gspot so when the bladder is full it pushes against it. Since it's moved slightly forward into the vagina from behind, it allows more sensitivity and contact through thrusting or other mechanical stimulation. Plus it just feels good when something is pushing against it in general. After the orgasm subsides, it's not like I'm desperate to run to the bathroom either. It takes a little while for that 'need to pee' to return.

I have been known to drink a big glass of water if I have time to think of it before sex or solo-play - just because I know it's going to make the orgasms more intense. Plus this is another benefit of having morning sex just as you're waking up.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh I understand completely. (Both Nikki and DD) smile But for me... a little pressure is fine, but many times when I wake up DAMN I have to PEEEEEE! lol I consider THAT when my bladder is "full". And Belle did say "painfully full bladder".

Now don't get me wrong, sex is not out of the question, it is just uncomfortable. And since us guys are built a tad differently than you gals, we don't get any pressure where it might be of help to us. lol What a rip-off!!!! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I don't know if other girls experience it this way, but at first I'm aware I have a full bladder but then once I'm sufficiently turned on and progressing towards an orgasm, the 'need to pee' goes away and you're just left with this different sensation (tighter/fuller - almost like a distinct kind of pleasurable sexual ache). I believe the mechanism behind this is that the bladder is right behind the gspot so when the bladder is full it pushes against it. Since it's moved slightly forward into the vagina from behind, it allows more sensitivity and contact through thrusting or other mechanical stimulation. Plus it just feels good when something is pushing against it in general. After the orgasm subsides, it's not like I'm desperate to run to the bathroom either. It takes a little while for that 'need to pee' to return.

I have been known to drink a big glass of water if I have time to think of it before sex or solo-play - just because I know it's going to make the orgasms more intense. Plus this is another benefit of having morning sex just as you're waking up.

Im pretty sure that is exactly how it works. Kind of like hitting the G-spot from both sides.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

That is rather interesting. Do you have the full bladder climax with a partner or is it as intense if you've masturbated?

Both ways work but regardless with or without a partner, deep penetration is what ultimately does me in. Having said that with a partner is always better for a number of reasons I don't think I need to list out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

and so began my adventures into water sports...

Lol love it. Be sure to buckle up for the ride of your life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Abso-freakin-lutely!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for takin the time and posting a reply.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh my gosh yes! I've had some orgasms that I thought would make my heart stop. smile
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
interesting about the full bladder orgasms, I find that the awareness of a full bladder distracting and uncomfortable, but orgasms on a partially full bladder can be mind blowing, as others say from that pressure effect...
And yes, I have got starry eyed from a long session of multiple orgasms, but never fainted
well, only if it was REALLY disappointing ;)