Would you take a nude yoga class??

last reply
32 replies
10.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I just found a nude yoga class not far from me. Will be going in about a week. It is run by a female instructor. Is this something you would try? She said the class is about 8-10 people and mostly women.
Lurker
0 likes
would be funny
Lurker
0 likes
umm no. It sounds like a nude pervert class to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It sounds like the kind of place where a lot of nobbin goes on. I'd go for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. But I have done yoga naked at home. It gives me a very free feeling to do yoga or other exercise while naked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think they would let you touch the women.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MissDaisy1
I don't think they would let you touch the women.

I have started taking the class. It is very private and the class has about 8 people. Mostly women and two men. It has been a great experience so far. Men and women do stretch together and there is some touching but not in a sexual way. It can be very erotic though. Last week two younger girls came to the class for there fist time. They both had amazing bodies and were very flexible. Think they have done yoga before. But it made concentrating on the moves very difficult. Has been a great experience so far. I know another person posted they practice nude yoga at home. Would you consider it with others? I was VERY nervous the first time but also glad I tried it.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Why would you do nude yoga in a group if not to get a sexual kick of of it?

If it was part of the activities organised by an official naturist organisation, that's different, but otherwise - come on! lol

Now, I do sometimes do exercises naked by myself in my room because it does feel good. But doing it with a group? It's just different, and not for me at all.

(By the way, I was a bit worried by the reference to girls coming to the class for their "fist time". I rest my case!!!)

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
I probably would but I want to be in the back for the downward facing dog - nice butts
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
No, it's not for me. I'm not a nudist though.

Plus that kind of distraction would probably work against the fundamentals of yoga. silly
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't go to a class, no. But I'd be open to having a private one at my house.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Nahhh, you never know who's Downward Facing Dog could end up all in your face!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i DOUBT you will able to touch anyone, and no one will touch you. those women are there (hopefully) to do yoga....not to be seen by a creep...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it might feel kind of liberating. I would definitely be willing to give it a try!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Simply could not . power of concentration would lack,
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
First of all, I think that stuff is banned in Montana. Secondly, I get enough exercise working - too much, in fact.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would but I don't have the body for it.
NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I have often done yoga exercises at home naked but I dont think I could in a roomful of strangers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hahaha no way, the clothes would be the only thing to keep me in check. It would be a great distraction me
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by trinket

umm no. It sounds like a nude pervert class to me.

I agree. Can't imagine you would get any spiritual or physical benefit from it either with all those dangly/hanging bits around...
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not if I have to look at a guy's hairy ass bending over in front of me.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Why would you do nude yoga in a group if not to get a sexual kick of of it?

If it was part of the activities organised by an official naturist organisation, that's different, but otherwise - come on! lol

Now, I do sometimes do exercises naked by myself in my room because it does feel good. But doing it with a group? It's just different, and not for me at all.

(By the way, I was a bit worried by the reference to girls coming to the class for their "fist time". I rest my case!!!)

I spotted that. What kind of yoga is that??
Head Penguin
0 likes
I'm interpreting the question to mean, would I participate in it? Probably yes, particularly if there were other hot girls/ripped guys to perv over. However, in my area 'to take a class' means to be the instructor. I would probably do that too

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
Nahhh, you never know who's Downward Facing Dog could end up all in your face!

Quite right CG. I knew there was a good reason not to do nude yoga.

Lurker
0 likes
i do yoga every once in a while. i think i would go to a naked yoga class as long as i know that there are rules that have to be followed. and if the class was for woman only. dont really want to exercise if a guy with a hard on is in front of me.
Lurker
0 likes

I don't know who threw that macaroon but it was a damn good shot!