Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do You Have A Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?

last reply
88 replies
7.2k views
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Out of all the options, do you have one that you like the best?

Being a vegetarian I normally don't ever eat fast food, but every now and again I cheat and get a veggie burger from BurgerKing.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had arby's once this year, KFC about 3 years ago. It's been over 5 yrs since i've had Wendy's, Buggar King, Mc Donalds. I've had Taco hell maybe 5 times in my entire life and they still suck.

I'm a sucker for a really good italian beef sandwich though.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Kill them! Kill them all with fire!

Ok, but really....I hardly ever eat it anymore. In fact, can't even remember the last time I did. Mainly only do it on long driving trips.

When I do, I go Wendy's. Love those chicken nuggets and frosties.

Only thing I ever get from McDonalds on the VERY rare occasions I do, are the m&m McFlurries.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wendy's. They attempt to be healthy... key word is attempt. I don't eat fast food all the time. But once in a while it's just so good.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Subway...and not just because they're healthy and I'm a snob. But I love the Big Philly on flat bread...not to mention the raspberry cheesecake cookies!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
McDonald's (love their cheeseburgers and they do have the best fries) and Subway or Mr Sub (love their veggie subs). Oooh - also Mega Wraps is great.

I actually don't really like any of the other burger chains. I'm not much of a meat-eater, so to me, the super-thin barely meat patties of McD's is ideal. I've done the veggie burger thing at BK but I don't like it as much. And for some reason Wendy's doesn't taste good to me at all.

I don't mind Taco Bell but somehow I never end up going there. Proximity is big too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DQ - Once in a blue moon for a Pecan Mudslide.

Otherwise, I don't eat at fast food chains.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Jack in the box - for the record, i go there for the Milkshakes, and sometime get fries. it's the only time i even step foot into a fast food place and those are the only things i get - it happens about once a month. strawberry, for those curious. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Head Nurse
0 likes
lunch is frequently either the southwest grilled chicken salad from mcDonalds, or the oatmeal.

My weakness is taco bell though. Good thing we dont have one close to work!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Taco Bell
The "notorious gunman".
Nerdzilla
0 likes
What-a....what?

Pancakes. How the hell do they do that?
Lurker
0 likes
Taco Bell is my drunk food. Somehow I always wake up with a Taco Bell cup nearby after a night out and one too many tequila shots.

Aside from that, I don't eat fast food too much, if ever.
Lurker
0 likes
Sonic ....
.... Java Chillers
( ooh sooo good )
The Linebacker
0 likes
The Varsity

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
The Varsity

I've probably gained a good 10 pounds off of their fried peach pies! SO delicious! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
The Varsity

I've been there. Pretty cool place, isn't this the original car hop drive-in?

But back to fast food, I hardly ever eat it but I like Carl's Jr. although there are none anywhere near where I live. And of course White Castle, but I never ate one sober until a few years ago!!

I do like the Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad from McD's and it is actually really pretty healthy.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Out of those? Subway is my first choice, It's always been my favorite, but a certain someone (Dani) got me into their flat breads! Now I'm addicted.

When I want to order IN, Pizza Hut! Always have great deals, and best wings.

And lastly Burger King for their milk shakes, unless it's March and McD's win's because they have Shamrock shakes. mmm

Though even it sounds it, I'm not really into fast food. It's so unhealthy, and I rather eat as best I can. But spoils are nice time to time. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Of that small grouping, Subway is the only one I consider has edible food. I cook a lot at home, so when I go out for fast food, it's usually to a deli-style for pastrami or some old time greasy spoon diner for old fashioned burgers (on a sesame bun) and fries.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Anyone that visits california has to go to In and Out. This place has only three things on the menu. Burgers, fries and drinks. You basically just tell them how many patties you want and if you would like cheese, it's that good. They don't have any freezers either. It's the freshest fast food burger you can get. You know how most fast food places... Like, if you taste the burger meat on it's own -it tastes like grey dry culo?- Not In and Out, its juicy and delicious. They also pay their workers a living wage too so you get good service. It's always busy though. Expect to wait in line even at 2 am.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
Out of those? Subway is my first choice, It's always been my favorite, but a certain someone (Dani) got me into their flat breads! Now I'm addicted.

When I want to order IN, Pizza Hut! Always have great deals, and best wings.

Just thought I'd let you know...in case you didn't...ALL of Pizza Hut meat is shot up with stuff called BHT preservative. Only in the U.S. do food laws allow the injection of this stuff. The law states that in order to call meat - "meat" - it must be 51% meat. Sooo, they shoot u their meat 49% to 51% meat. That is how they can charge only $10.00 and still turn a profit. The gourmet pizza joints are the best place to get a pizza these days. You're paying more but you are eating real food at least.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Speaking of Pizza… since I grew up in Chicago, I'm biased. Try a Lou Malnatti's pie. They have it down through the mail! Real slick way to get a fresh frozen.
Lurker
0 likes
McDonalds! My friend and I always go there and get a massive box of nuggets and have a bitch while working our way through them
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Kristind

Just thought I'd let you know...in case you didn't...ALL of Pizza Hut meat is shot up with stuff called BHT preservative. Only in the U.S. do food laws allow the injection of this stuff. The law states that in order to call meat - "meat" - it must be 51% meat. Sooo, they shoot u their meat 49% to 51% meat. That is how they can charge only $10.00 and still turn a profit. The gourmet pizza joints are the best place to get a pizza these days. You're paying more but you are eating real food at least.

Last time I ate Pizza Hut was in college with a roommate....

Most horrible experience of my life 1-hour later. Haven't eaten a thing from the place since.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
McDonalds and Pizzahut when we are in the states....ohhhh Strawberry shakes and Mocha Frappe....drool

in japan my favorite and Ryu's is MOS burgers *its number two behind McDonalds for popularity* but they have american food done healthier and happier...or atleast that is what they advertise LOL . My favorite sandwich is a rice burger...means no bun smile ohhh and some delicious rice bowls

my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
McDonald's
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Kristind

That's one of the most disgusting things I have heard. It is pretty amazing how we keep finding out things about restaurants, and how they make their food. Another good reason to eat at home. Of course that's not to say where you shop, or even where they buy aren't doing things to your food. It's almost like you can't win. Unless of course you home grown everything. However, it will make me think twice about ordering take out again. Thanks for the tid bit of knowledge.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my younger days I ate a lot of fast food, now that I'm older I would rather cook my own meals. On occassion I'll have fast food for lunch, but not often. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be Popeye's Chicken or Taco Bell. Taco Bell is like crack for me, horrible for me but I fucking love that shit.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Anyone that visits california has to go to In and Out. This place has only three things on the menu. Burgers, fries and drinks. You basically just tell them how many patties you want and if you would like cheese, it's that good. They don't have any freezers either. It's the freshest fast food burger you can get. You know how most fast food places... Like, if you taste the burger meat on it's own -it tastes like grey dry culo?- Not In and Out, its juicy and delicious. They also pay their workers a living wage too so you get good service. It's always busy though. Expect to wait in line even at 2 am.

I wonder how much of In-n-Out's rep is bolstered by California mythology though. Not to say that it's actually bad, but maybe we're partially duped into thinking it's good because we've all pre-accepted it as good, respecting it's revered status as a signature California fixture.

They have opened them up here in the Dallas area. I think there are a dozen or so here, I've tried it three times. I won't say my meals were bad, but they didn't blow me away, either. Yes, the meat was decent, and it's better than Wendys and McDonald's of course. But I don't think it holds a candle to a handful of local non-chain burger joints (not hipsterish $15 'gourmet burger' places) I've tried since moving here. Even Five Guys, another burger chain, blows them away.

I realize I'm blaspheming my west coast heritage here, but either we're pre-disposed to like it for emotional reasons, or the In-n-Out company itself has decided to go slack on quality as they expand. The latter is definitely possible, but I have a hard time believing it fully. What's more suicidal to your business model than to stop excelling at the one thing you're in business to sell (besides your own mythology)?

All I know is that it was always a big-time treat to eat there when I was a kid, and even when I was 18 or so. But to have it now, it's aggressively 'meh'.