last reply
9 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Balloonmeister
0 likes
In Praise Of Women Over 40

(This is often mistakenly attributed to Andy Rooney; it was actually written by Frank Kaiser, a columnist whose articles are syndicated to a variety of newspapers across the U.S.)

Ladies, As I grow in age, I value women who are over 40 most of all.

Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do. And it's usually something more interesting.

A woman over 40 knows herself well enough to be assured in who she is, what she is, what she wants and from whom. Few women past the age of 40 give a damn what you might think about her or what she's doing.

Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it...

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40. They always know.

A woman over 40 looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not true of younger women or drag queens.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off you are a jerk if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her....

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not always reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman of 40+, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year-old waitress.

Ladies, I apologize for all of us.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I've seen this before, and I always say the same thing: This can be applied to any given woman who fits these traits, whether she's 40 or 22. And not all women over 40 fit this bill. There are whiny, insecure, obsessive women over 40. I mean I get what the guy was trying to do, but...meh.

And that red lipstick bit threw me completely for the okey doke. That was complete rubbish.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I've seen this before, and I always say the same thing: This can be applied to any given woman who fits these traits, whether she's 40 or 22. And not all women over 40 fit this bill. There are whiny, insecure, obsessive women over 40. I mean I get what the guy was trying to do, but...meh.

And that red lipstick bit threw me completely for the okey doke. That was complete rubbish.

Just let the guy play his angle and stop blocking, jfc.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Just let the guy play his angle and stop blocking, jfc.

Fine. No one ever lets me have any fun.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must agree with the OP.... Women over 40 are usually mostly over the drama and what they want isn't such a mystery to others or themselves...

I know a few that don't have any wrinkles either. Wrinkles aren't always compulsory as we age. I have a few but know some women older than me that have NONE and yes I've seen them naked so I know of what I speak.

Not to say that I can't appreciate a young hottie every once in awhile but "mature" women are soooooooo much more fun and I've thought that since way back when I was in my teens....
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been in love with older women for as long as I can remember and now that I'm considered old, I still find those age or older, simply wonderful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Double post, I blame the slow response of my Android
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by hotairgasm

Ladies, As I grow in age, I value women who are over 40 most of all.

Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do. And it's usually something more interesting.

A woman over 40 knows herself well enough to be assured in who she is, what she is, what she wants and from whom. Few women past the age of 40 give a damn what you might think about her or what she's doing.

Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it...

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40. They always know.

A woman over 40 looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not true of younger women or drag queens.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off you are a jerk if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her....

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not always reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman of 40+, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year-old waitress.

Ladies, I apologize for all of us.

Where's the one about us being able to hold our alcohol???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Where's the one about us being able to hold our alcohol???

Wait, wait, wait, WAIT!

Since when do you hold it? I thought you were already pickled.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
some Women over 40, are a pleasant fantasy for men over 30, a superlative fantasy for men over 40 and a reach for men over 50.

And that's about it.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

Wait, wait, wait, WAIT!

Since when do you hold it? I thought you were already pickled.

Who??? Me???